Why did we invade Iraq?

Jon Stewart told me is was because of oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5mE4WKchK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=gI3g3z36y8Q
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oil, regional influence. Those two things only.

To protect the petrodollar and to advance Israel's interests in the region.

>reminder that Saddam Hussein did nothing wrong

Also...

>listening to Jon Stewart
>on anything

Fraud, more or less. We knew there weren't WMDs in Iraq, but claimed there were and invaded anyway.

because of oil.

The despite need for a flashy victory after 9/11.

It would have been quick. The the idiots disbandment the Iraq army and purged bathest. Now you have a resentful upper leadership now thousands of trained military aged men that do not have a job. This was how the insurgency gained traction.

To bring freedom to Iraq

They also barred anyone associated with the Ba'ath party from being employed.

>mfw we will never shock and awe Saudi Arabia and leave the based secular Ba'athists alone

To help the (((Jews))) get rid of some Arabs. They told us they'd give oil and we greedily agreed

There is this rumor that Saddam planned an assassination of Bush–senior during his visit to ME around the first Gulf war n shit. So Bush-junior just wanted a shot back at him.

America was importing more oil from Iraq before the war than they were during and afterwards.

While I'm sure someone benefitted from the oil fields, it wasn't the US.

gold, also some museums with expensive artifacts got "looted"

not to mention the military industrial complex they made bank, literally drained money from taxpayers and the government let it happen

the arms industry wanted more ca$h, saddam threatened to shift away from the petrodollar, and 9/11 gave bush a convenient excuse to invade pretty much anywhere

To destroy any states that could have taken israel out

Oded Yinon knows why.

>t. Billy Bob

forgot pic

Petrodollar remaining the world's reserve currency sometimes requires force

don't you mean (((lebowitz)))

Saddam was killing AQ, and was a great stabilizing force in the region.

Basically neocons and Jews were mad that their proxy army couldn't get a foothold in Iraq

>neocons
>jews

i thought these were the same?

Saddam hussein is a God damn hero. Usa you are the biggest faggots of all time for killing him and unleashing hell unto us all.

He was the only thing keeping the middle east stable. One fucking man kept it all together and the most powerful super power in the world get its ass handed to them.

He didn't attack on 9/11 that was a inside Job. But you fags had to blame someone.

whoopsy

>Why did we invade Iraq?
because you're a nation of idiots

>thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5mE4WKchK0A

I listen to this every morning as soon as I wake up. Makes me feel like a Babylonian or something.

Also I forgot to mention the trillions of American dollars siphoned into certain peoples pockets through military/equipment contracts.

But how did we actually get the oil?
I mean, I see the reasoning and all that, but I've never read anything about us physically selling the oil. Anybody got links to anything? I'll take Alex Jones if that's all you got.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI3g3z36y8Q

>and the government let it happen
>and the government facilitated it
FTFY

I think they should have leveled Riyadh. They should have unleashed ten times of what they unleashed on Iraq onto S. Arabia.

Sadly the American public doesn't do enough research on the world to find out that S. Arabia's state ideology is wahhabism, the same ideology as always Qaeda, while Saddam Hussein was simply a secular isolationist.

Now they are getting rid of the last bastion of secular Arab nationalism in the Middle East (Syria)

not fake, there are documents floating around detailing the attempt. Which was frankly pathetic btw

There were a few shabbos goy in the mix, so no not all. The majority were heebs though

Ita wasn't for oil.... It was for Israel 100%

It wasn't the oil that the US profited from, it was Halliburton, Blackwater, etc. that made the big wigs in the US money in that war.

We did the same thing to Iran.

The Middle East was actually progressing until we stuck our (((noses))) in, and propped up radicals in Many major countries in the area

We did the same thing to Iran.

The Middle East was actually progressing until we stuck our (((noses))) in, and propped up radicals in Many major countries in the area

Literally creating our own enemies

Iran should have been nuked and given to based Iraq to control in the 80s... Then we could have allowed Saddam to attack Saudi Arabia afterwards. That would have been fuggin glorious.

>Literally creating our own enemies
well how else are we supposed to justify massive military expenditure? the arms industry doesn't get rich on its own you know!

"oil" doesn't mean you "got oil and sold it".
it's called a "petro-dollar", think of it like this, where as your economy used to be backed by gold, now it's backed by petro-dollars (at least it used to be)
the reason is the same as in lybia and other nations
simply, oil producing nations sell their oil in dollars, which they can then spend on american goods (mostly real estate and weapons). some countries no longer sell in dollars (few years ago russia stopped at least partly, and i'd think venezuela also doesn't, etc). the middle easterners have been trying to sell their oil for gold and euro, that's when the USA finances "moderate rebels" to overthrow their "evil government"
also very often the oil is being extracted by american companies, and america is one of the largest consumers of it as well

Invade a country that deserves it then you fucking mongs

>100%
there were many interests involved
believe it or not jews do not single handedly hold power in the US

but those are among our greatest allies!

Yes.

/thread

multiple reasons: 1. karl rove knew it would help bush get reelected (along with some ballot caging. 2. bush wanted to prove his daddy fucked up pulling out. 3. cheney wanted business for halliburton. 4. bush heard a voice he thought was god telling him too. 5. the deepstate wanted to exercise the machine.

Iraq deserved it because they are sand niggers. Killing mudslimes and camel fuckers is it's own reward.

the official reason was to stop the spread of communism, which one could argue was legitimate (it wasn't), but now the reasons are just autistic

Unfortunate what a perversion of western society America has now become.

That's what happened in Lybia as well.
Gaddafi did nothing wrong.

Bank

>None of this would have happened if you just stopped

kek

It was because of Jon Stewart

He didn't submit to our banks

May as well invade the US mainland

>Jon Stewart told me is was because of oil.

A jew would tell you that.

"But on you marched, and for what?"

Yeah because killing Muslims who allow Christians to peacefully coexist with them and put Jews in their place are so bad right....

You guys took out the only good Muslims, and now the vacuum you created has created the worst Muslims. At least attack Saudi Arabia or Somalia or some other Salafist theocracy shithole.

You drank the (((koolaid)))

Oil and to destabilize middle east for benefit of greater israel plan.

>themoreyouknow.jpg

I don't think it was oil. If it was, that was a horribly desperate plan with very little reward.
In case people forgot western countries have been mingling in middle eastern politics for quite some time and it especially ramped up during the 90s.
The iraq war a lingering effect of 80s and 90s middle eastern foreign policy spilling over into claims of terrorism and such. Getting oil out of there is idiotic. If people wanted oil then they would have splurged on research, not warfare.

>good Muslims

No such thing as a good mudslime, Ahmed, you have to go back.

I hope we invade Iraq again and take all their oil, then glass the entire ME until it resembles Fallout.

Because the Israelis have cut a deal with Sunnis, that if Jews manipulate their U.S. mule so that it smashes secular Shia regimes into shards, the Sunnis will be nice to Israel once they pick up the pieces.

Shia is basically the muslim equivalent of the protestant reformation, so you have a devil's triad today of the Roman Catholic church, Israel, and the House of Saud, all united to cause chaos worldwide, destroy secularism, and return the globe to the totalitarian primitivism of church+state union that it emerged out of 700 years ago or so. New Dark Ages incoming, screen cap this.

>he's an interventionalist neocon

Gee, I bet you support Hillary!

Thanks Chinabro, look forward to being your competitor next year.

Wouldn't be beyond the Bushes. I mean,
>40 million on negative ads against Trump
>got Jeb Bush in seventh place

Destabilize the ME for Israel, feed the insatiable appetite for the military-industrial complex, and to bring one more rogue nation under the control of the Rothschilds with the addition of a spiffy new private central bank.

Truly evil empire.

No, achmed, I support going into the ME and removing all mudslimes, then taking the resources for the west.

Wrap that around your puny brain.

>I didn't mean to hurt anybody...
>Nobody ever does, Walker.

Seriously though, fuck CoD with it's glamorizing interventionism.

I just want to be left alone. I want my country, Canada, to not waste our taxpayers' money and soldiers' lives on indiscriminate Muslim killing.

Muslims will implode and kill each other off anyways.

You neocon faggots are who give all right wing folk a bad name

>oil

But we didnt take a drop. We handed the fields over to saudi arabia.

Isis actually stole the oil, sells it to us for cheap though, few guns, a few bombs, a few manpads is cheap compared to what saudi was charging us for the oilfield we guarded.

A bunch of reasons, but the main objective has been to destroy Iraq as a potentially strong, unified, independent nation.

america was always importing oil. They didn't like enriching the rulers and being controlled by Iraq.

>my country, Canada

No, your country is Iraq, that's why you're shilling so hard for them, Mohammad.

I have no problem with paying taxes to kill mudslimes. It would be worth it economically too, the cost of glassing the ME then setting up refineries on all its oil deposits would be paid back in under a year considering how much oil that shithole region has.

To destabilize middle eastern countries so that the caliphate could be reborn. (((Corrupt))) politicians were paid handsomely by middle eastern Islamists to have the US invade and destabilize these countries.

(You)

Oil in a way, yeah.

Iraq started trading Oil for Euros, potentially upsetting our status as reserve currency of the world.

Also, Saddam didn't like foreign multinationals in his country. Exxon, BP and Shell among others wanted a piece of the pie.

And so, we went to war.

Perfect timing, 'muricans were afraid. That black guy, bro... that black guy was holding up those supar skaree vials of like.. Stuff. White stuff.

CNN and and and MSNBC and and FOX, member? Member the videos of marching soldiers and rockets? "chemical weapons", "we're all going to die" "umm like 'raq be tryna' kill us." I member. Scary shit.

I was fuckin' 13 and I remember that shit like it was yesterday.

The media machine was cranking away, just like it's cranking away right now against Trump.

But something beautiful is happening right now, praise the Lord.

>At least attack Saudi Arabia
you mean our special friends???

who just so happen to have spent billions on american-manufactured arms

And reciprocated your love for them by funding and training wahhabists to fly into the WTC and pentagon and by funding wahhabi groups in Iraq and Syria.

:^)

thanks also check em

oh it was for oil, so saudi arabia would give us better oil prices, not stealing physical barrels of oil from iraq

Jewish interests in the region is threatened by strong non-Israeli powers. It's the reason for Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria and in future Iran. Very simple.

gee i wonder who got rich(er) as a result of that

Loads of poppey too

t. fat fuck who never served

Only correct answers. It was to preserve the petrodollar and maintain the strength of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency. Suddam was going to start selling his oil for Euros. The same with Gaddafi, he wanted a single African currency backed by gold and was going to start selling oil outside of US dollar. It's sets a dangerous precedent for the US government that so heavily in debt. If the US petrodollar fails, US goes broke.
See this time article from 2000
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html

The US has oil, we have oil. Fucking niggers in south america have oil. Only the US has the petrodollar and you've seen what happens when you threaten it as in Syria, Russia, Iraq and Libya

Anyone else hear a rumor about leaf WMDs? I think Russia is helping them.

God-Queen Hillary will solve this, most assuredly.

the leafs already have a queen and she already has nukes

>We knew there weren't WMDs
This is actually factually wrong. We didn't know for a good while there weren't.

In the 1970s an organization you've probably heard of called OPEC agreed that all oil would be priced and sold in US Dollars.
This, called "The Petrodollar" colloquially, is the reason our economy exists. It means that in order to buy oil from the people who have oil, you have to have US Dollars, which means that you have to have done business with the US, which de-facto means you cannot embargo or refuse to trade with the United States unless you are an energy superpower.

Then Saddam Hussein, a dictator we installed and spared from death once already, began talking about switching off the Dollar for the sale of oil.

Now this is important: Saddam Hussein's death was decided upon in 1998, three years BEFORE 9/11, in a joint declaration of Congress that made his removal official US Foreign Policy.

11 senators refused to sign the bill, out of the entire Congress. It passed with near-unanimous support. From that moment on, Saddam Hussein was a dead man.

Then 9/11 happened. Bush and Gore both ran on the "Kill Saddam Hussein" platform, but 9/11 actually created a hitch--the public did not (and still does not) know or understand or care to understand the petrodollar. They are oblivious to this.

A series of excuses were found to demand that Saddam Hussein submit to UN Authority, which would have allowed the US Government to scare him back into line, but he refused to cooperate, and technically committed an act of war against the US by violating the no-fly-zone above his own country.

The subsequent invasion and installation of the puppet government were basically planned a decade in advance, but did not go as smoothly as intended because of Afghanistan and the upsurge in insurgent group morale caused by 9/11.

But, we got what we wanted. Well, what "we" wanted. The petrodollar is secure, for now.

On the Jew's behalf mostly.

But don't tell me Saddam didn't have WMDs. This was the biggest misconception of the last decade. Of course he had them, he fucking used them as recently as 5 years prior to the 2003 invasion. He used them on Iran, he used them on the Kurds. He had WMDs, this is historical fact (we also had the receipt, kikes said we could sell them to him because they felt more threatened by Iran than him.) The kikes suspected he would sell them to Hamas and Hezbollah, and thus they could be used on our greatest ally. The rest... oh it's just history.

your nigger at the UN claim to have evidence.
he had dick. even to this day you have shills who say "the russians removed the wmds before we could get to them"

As someone who served three tours, we went there to kill radical Islamist to prevent fighting them here at home. Bush knew well they probably didn't have WMDs, but saying we're "killing Muslims" wouldn't fly.

I find nothing but Pakistani, Iranian, Indian, Turkish and even Russian passports. This is why we went.

the honest answer? i think the american establishment takes perverse pleasure in sending retards off to die in senseless violence, perhaps cucking them while their gone. kind of like a real life version of a RTS game

That's what the told you. You're just a dog on a leash attacking when master says so.
You went there to fuck Iraq up for trying to sell oil in Euros.
The End.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOY

> Why did we invade Iraq?

To prove to Saudi Arabia that we would take action, and pressure them to cooperate in the global war on terror.

It may not have been a good decision, but there also wasn't any way to directly engage al Qaida.

Nice shitpost. While you were getting arsed by Kangaroo Jack I did us all a favor by removing some shitskins. What did you do?

awesome song

I watched a bunch of dumbshit seppos go die to sand niggers on TV so their obscenely wealthy overlords could stay obscenely wealthy.

Every single war in history has only ever been about wealth transfer from one nation to another. Either someone has it and wants to keep it, or someone else decides they want it. Every war including WW1 and WW2.

You're dumb as shit if you believe anything else and that's why they recruit you and send you off to die "for muh country".

motherfucking people dont understand that OIL is the damn LIFEBLOOD of our civilization... Almost all manmade objects have either been shaped by tools that need oil or were transported using tools that use oil.

its EVERYTHING, without it the gig is up, GAME OVER MAN.

and people wonder why we go to war for oil or think its senseless and stupid. War has always been fought for resources, oil happens to be the most important resource of our age.. go figure

Saudi/Israeli backroom bullshit.

Which is 99% of the reason we are in the middle east at all.

Are you telling me they send out the most able fighters to the other end of the world so they can take over the civilians who can't fight back?

>committed an act of war against the US by violating the no-fly-zone above his own country
>his own country

Iraq was getting bombed by the US and allies for years prior to 9/11.

>"OF COURSE we went to war for oil!"
>the oil fields stayed in the hands of the Iraqis
>they didn't even trade much of it to us
>we get more oil from Latin America and Canada than the Middle East
>we get almost as much from Africa as we do from the entire Middle East
>we got more oil from Iraq before the war, even after reconstruction
We basically owned that country after Operation Iraqi Freedom. If we went to war for oil, we would have had it.

You understand that oil isnt scarce and that it's easily available for far less than what you spent on the war? Can't you grasp that?
The US has oil, it's allies have oil. It didn't even get fuck all oil out of the war. It didn't go to WAR for crude oil.

t. Sand nigger

lots of reasons

>endless war

said the fat fuck murican

what have you ever slain other than a double cheese and a ham beast in high school?

lighten up francis