Is kek and Cred Forums hurting or helping trump in election?

Is kek good or bad for trump. I think he is good but will the media jews actually convince people that trump is alt-rght and not look like they are beefing with internet trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYfiYl3CPY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK AND POL WILL WIN ELECITON ON NOV 8

The matrix will be revealed

Do you think kek would approve of getting high on LSD???

KEK IS TRUMPS AIDE

TRUMP WOULD

DONT YOU GUYS WANT MORE ESTABLISHMENT PUPPETS FOR THE JEWS?!??!?! DONT YOU??!??!?

I see nigger, time for kek to rain in the good times

normies will be confused

PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/ZYfiYl3CPY0

Just the Fucking Kek master bitches

It's really time to praise Kek.

kek is a vessel of chaos, neither inherently good nor bad. in our hands, his powers can be focused to good ends, but if we let the jews feed off his power then our efforts with be in vain. we cannot over-power the jewish media, our power is in creativity and working behind the walls of censorship

Speaking of jews you think ------inski is a shill last name. It is shill, the jewery pumps through my vains but I know the jew so I may call out the jew

kek wills that trump lose

kEk will win here come my trips faggot

Fuck your system thinking im spam, I am OP nigger

Time for the great keking

I think most people are in complete disbelief that the media is talking about a fucking cartoon frog. It makes them look retarded. The more they do the better.

the lack of digits is astounding,
here you goys go
Trump will win

Hurting.

KeK is.... NECESSARY

KEK IS WITH US. CHECKED.

Checked, now check me.

U FEKKED UP ANTI KEKKER

They look like raving lunatics when they attack kek. And when they do normies look it up and get red pilled. If they ignore us we win if they attack us we win. catch 22 we literally cant loose with kek

Alright listen guys here's the thing

I'm all for what's goin on right now, the left is being completely BTFOd and exposed st every turn and it looks as if we're finally gonna get the happening we wanted but then what occurs after that? Do you beleive key will just...go back to sleep? What becomes of an egregore that achieves its purpose it was created for? What if through his causatic powers creates a nuclear hallocaust?

That's a risk I'm willing to take.

>typical jewish insanity
this is not about being edgy, you need to leave

He's definitely helping Trump at this point.

We shitposted Kek into existence and this is hos token of gratitude.

Shadilay, brothers. Shadilay.

Kek is an agent of chaos. While the kikes try to push their globalist bullshit behind closed doors and conspire against the average citizen, he has risen to bring chaos to their plan.

Chaos is necessary under these circumstances, and Donald Trump has already labeled himself the Law and Order candidate.

Liberals are fucked. The plan is in effect. Kek will bring forth the golden sun.

shadilay brother! lord KEKs blessing!

glory be brother.

I sure hope this isn't heresy, but the bible isn't too clear on using spirits for otherwise holy purposes.
Shadilay on, friends.

Kek will get trump into the office

Trump caught up to Hillary during the whole "Pepe is a nazi meme" thing.

So I would say helping.