A country where liberals and femminists don't exist

>An article in main left papers about how carieer woman who arent mothers deserve respect and motherhood should be worshiped so much
>every single comment is "are you insane", " shut your papers down", "payed Soros stooges"...

wjutarnji.hr/life/obitelj-i-djeca/nisu-majke-i-zato-ih-drustvo-osuduje-zene-bez-djece-vrijede-manje-napadaju-ih-da-su-sebicne-okupirane-karijerom-da-ne-zele-preuzeti-odgovornost/4707293/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJCZjNY4tGA
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1fv-QtNIFJ-LF2HxR6b14wv5OtNU&hl=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/slovenija-je-dobila-prvog-gradonacelnika-crnca/1888695/
medium.com/@narimiran/hrvatsko-stanovnistvo-jucer-danas-sutra-591629462fd8?swoff=true#.81t22g8jf
saponia.hr/household-products/body-care/lahor
saponia.hr/household-products/body-care/b-safe
vecernji.hr/svijet/naucite-arapski-uskoro-bi-to-mogao-postati-drugi-sluzbeni-jezik-u-bih-1111301
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shouldn't be respected so much.

Unfortunately it's full of Croats.

Jutarnji su liberalne novine?

Nisam znao da imate bilo kakve liberalne sajtove/novine u Hrvatskoj.

Ovde NVO guraju liberalnu propagandu. Svi su placeni od strane Sorosa

Ovakvi su već 10 godina. Samo sto su skromni sa propagandom i ne shillaju previše jer ih ionako nitko ne doživljava. Glavni razlog zašto postoje jer su SDP ovske novine.

I like Croatia

youtube.com/watch?v=PJCZjNY4tGA

Mi nemamo neke preterano liberalne novine ali najveci problem su ove nevladine organizacije.

Soros ih finansira i oni zagadjuju omladinu. Pre neki dan sam video 10ak studenata kako pomazu izbeglicama u parku.

Te ljude treba slikati da bi znali ko su oni i posle ih sve treba isprebijati. Nisam verovao da imamo takve ljude ovde dok ih nisam video pre neki dan u Beogradu

You mean a country filled with Catholic Serbs?

k

So is Austria.

>58%

wtf we used to be at 25 at the previous map and not much changed,except the so called leftie gov

godspeed, user

epin

Fucking San Marino, alway showing off.

No one would beat them automatically and they have some form of a civil union, but they are stil considered second class citizens.

They will never hold hands or kiss in public if they know what is good for them, they will never ever get a right to marriage and they will absolutely never get the right to adopt.

if you woudn't be fucked by war, then I might consider Croatia decent.

JUST

thats illryian not islamic buddy. an ancient slavic symbol

And yet you are still a member of NATO and the EU.
Are you sure you are as based as you claim?

I've only known 1 person from the Balkans, and he was truly fucked up. He would walk up to somebody selling a bicycle for $300 and offer $20, insulting him.

I don't know how they do business in the Balkans, but if you guys try your street hustle shit here you'll just be laughed at, and if you continue, will probably be beaten up.

>Canadians beating up anyone

Canada, stop
Balkans are literally other culture, unlike yours leftist shit
Their culture is actually worth something

Not what it looks like. In medieval European heraldry six pointed star symbolises a fortified town.

but what about the crescent?

>your country existing

Threadly reminder that our constitution bans faggot marriage since that referendum few years back.

Illyrian symbol

>32

We're gonna get bombed aren't we?

>Russia
>bans gay propaganda for children
>gays can still exist, do whatever they want in their own homes
>7%

So 93% of gay rights are just being able to shove your lifestyle into others' faces?

>proxyfags beating up anyone

ayyy

Yes, 100% correct.

Hell no! For centuries the Ottoman Empire used the balkans as slave breeding grounds.

> beaten up

And who is going to beat us? Same nu male faggots that voted for Trudeau?

Top kek.

fgts

>feminists don't exist in Croatia

Yeah, about that.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1fv-QtNIFJ-LF2HxR6b14wv5OtNU&hl=en_US

This is the map of International Feminist Network all over the world.

Sure, you have only 3 of them in Croatia listed here, but we all know they're going to spawn some more with Soros funded money.

But hey, at least you're not as bad as Slovenia.

>Lesbian Feminist University (LFU) is an initiative set up as an autonomous space of educational, theoretic and artistic practices and actions for lesbians and women interested in lesbian feminism, antifascism and anticapitalism. It's a women-only space.

Right in the center of Ljubljana.

I have a 95% Croatian family, where can I learn about the current culture and the red pill history of my people lads?

I feel disconnected from my heritage atm.

Most comments would look like that normaly, just kikes don't want that, so the either shut down or heavily censor the comment sections on thier sites, and weak minded faggots copy the cuck bullshit they see in comments to be socially accepted.

I think SYRIZA gov allowed them to have a sort of legally recognized living together kind of thing, not exactly marriage though.

The thing is people don't look at comments but at articles.

Ljubljana is a shithole full of immigrants, balkan fags and blacks. Also liberals and pro refugee cunts. Fuck Ljubljana

then who leaves the comments, and replies to comments?

only a small % of people comment. The article has about 50-60k views, And there are only about 100 comments from about 40 different people.

Žalim ali sve mainstream novine u hr su lijevo-liberalne s iznimkom dnevno.

Aren't there some Croatian Culture clubs or w/e they're called?

Can't you ask your relatives?

Not slavic, Illyrian.

Index is the most popular leftist here and it's mixed.
They do find some corruption and shady deals in our politics. But they have a shit ton of shilling articles for "refugees", my soggy knees, muh fag rights.
Also few daily articles against Trump, none about Clinton's corruption.

I'm pretty sure Soros funds some of them.

As a Croat I can say liberalism is forced by every mainstream media, but nobody is takes them seriously. Feminism is here non-existend.

Indey even pulled an article which said negative about macedonia handling refugees bad. It was because negative feedback.

Get in here boys, more Combetta; sending to MSM and local news

It's not non-existent when our courts always rule in favor of the women.
Also the shitty politicians gender quota.

Liberalism is forced due to US and Germany(mainly Germany).
When those countries change regimes, we'll get normalized too.

Silence Ustase.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

There is nothing wrong w women you godless wider

matija babić even admitted he started index with soros funds.

I only read Index for the comments.
Every leftist article has 2-3 standard antifa shills, the rest is pure shitfest on "communists, serbs, faglovers, muslims".

>a country where soap doesn't exist

Shouldn't you be collecting empty bottles from bins to trade for beer instead of reading articles?

Iv started to notice how hard the media and single women fight back against the "housewife"

I was reading some bullshit clickbait article before about Kym Kardashian as a teenager telling everyone "I don't want to work I want to get married and have kids"

The whole article is implying shes gone off the deepend and having kids is the worst thing a woman can do and its all oppressive.

Italy would be perfect if they could do something about the endless number of boats from Africa

Yes, but the gender quota on parliamentary elections - nobody is using them except SDP maybe. all parties just pain fines for not rescpecting ti.

What?
My town has a factory literally named "Saponia" and produces cleaning products.

Yes dalmazia they are basically venetian bros

Can't fool me you smelly croat.

My favourite though is when you see some article like that an the 38 y/o stronk independent womyn writer says something like "I still hope to have kids one day."

Tyrone, you stupid nigger. just google saponia.

>had to blackmail a crusading force to take Zadar

Venezia was more jewish than Israel.

Not their fault, NATO/EU ordering european fleets to pick them up 25km from Lybian coast.

What are we even refering to in this stupid map ?

I doubt belgium really has something more than the other western eu country

And we still have fag complaining

Sorry, the burden of proof falls on you for making the claim that Croats use soap.

At 38 most of her eggs will be gone or expired.

I'm telling you an epidemic is coming of women who listened to this bullshit and end up growing old and alone with no family.

By then the old world ruled by the establishment will have collapsed and they will be the sad old remnants that were seduced by propaganda.

Despite that i would rather live in a country run by BLM than in croatia.

And then they bitch how the West is "too old" and has a declining population.

>let's import those pooskins, they'll save us

I'm shocked how people can't see who did that to them. It requires really only few mins of thought.

As is Australia.

But you already do.

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/slovenija-je-dobila-prvog-gradonacelnika-crnca/1888695/

>piranski obama

Slovenia is more cucked than croatia. it is a fact.

Basically, m8. They demand special treatment by the state for being degenerates.

>It requires really only few mins of thought.

Found your problem

>Ljubljana represents the whole Slovenia meme

fuck off will ya

Well nobody really talks about us but we have a worse problem then Japan and Germany combined.

Not only is our population going to get really old really fast.

We're also not making any babies and the ones we do make 10~20% of them leave the country.

And we have no immigration what so ever except for Croat Bosnians from Bosnia. And they are also on their knees prefering Germany/Ireland over Croatia as a workplace.

We're fucked.

medium.com/@narimiran/hrvatsko-stanovnistvo-jucer-danas-sutra-591629462fd8?swoff=true#.81t22g8jf

Yes we have both Jews and Islam here in Croatia. It's so with us we made a crest about it.

saponia.hr/household-products/body-care/lahor

saponia.hr/household-products/body-care/b-safe

Jesus, why can't non-Anglos into shitposting?

why can't a leaf?

checked

Jebus you were supposed to claim this was not soap or something not be bewildered by the fact that I actually produced proof.

He's clearly shitposting and you kept replying with proof as if he's ever considered soap in relation to Croatia in his entire life.

>Let it go
Let it go
>Let it go
Let it go

narod.hr
dnevno.hr
direktno.hr

"Smash a VB or I'll drop you cunt"
-Mahatma Ghandi

I'm just lookin how far his shitposting goes.

It seems to go as far as Canada because you replied.

Wat? Really?

>I was only memeing

Well done

So the main left papers aren't normally feminist and liberal? Sounds great.

I ovdje isto
Svako malo o jadnim ''''izbjeglicama''''

Source on the photo?

B L A C K E D

Our brothers in liberallessness.

>jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/slovenija-je-dobila-prvog-gradonacelnika-crnca/1888695/

I love this shit.
Have one nigger in your country.
He's probably completely incompetent at everything he gets showered by success by useful idiots.

It is feminist and liberal, these cunts just see what they want to see, but it's a lot better then american media imo, even in leftist Slobodna Dalmacija you can read Dujmovic who is bretty gud or just but 7dnevno which is like pol on paper.

If there are no libtards in Croatia, why does Serbia still exist?

Checkmate, HDZ

you guys are based as fuck. I love you.
But you have to resolve Budapest problem with whores, homeless and other scum which crawls out at night.

Is it that bad? I'm going there in a few months, any advice?

plz dont pull Cro-srb shit up. Most of us dont have anything against you.
Enjoy your šljivovica bro

After 22h its full of whores and other scum. Watch yourself and don't involved in any conversation with anybody suspicious.

Good. This whole "career woman" notion is as misogynistic as it gets. It's built on the idea that a woman's work is such a tremendous a waste of life, they need to abandon it and reinvent themselves as men instead. Like being a mother and a wife- something only women can do!- is shameful.

It's ancient misogyny at its very core.

Fuck Turkey. Also, I don't trust that map. Sweden should be right at the fucking top and it isn't so fuck that map.

San Marino seems boring af

I hear you. Budapest underpasses at night can be strange places. All the homeless from the Carpathian Basin have come to Budapest in the past 25 years.

They are harmless though. Irritating, but harmless.

I know man, just fucking around. Less libtards on Balkans in general, but probably even less in Croatia because less citizens and cleansed the major destabilizing factors.

Wish we were allowed to do the same instead of having this many muzzies.

I'll be the boyfriend in your wet dreams tonight

Fucking EU is pushing their libshit hard

You don't know how savage, how cruel my wet dreams are. You wouldn't last ten seconds in my wet dreams.

Pretty much

>estonia so low

What the fuck? There's an Estonian guy I speak to pretty habitually and he's really happy in his country.

He's poor as fuck, but he really likes living where he lives. Pretty much the only thing he's scared of is Russia eventually invading.

My safe word is harder

They are pushing both libshit and hatred between the ex-Yugos, because the only way to beat them is to unite. Stay strong, bros. We'll beat the shit out of the globalist swine sooner or later and then we can go back to killing each other if we want.

I don't even have a safe word.

Most of the people here aren't happy tho, the estonian you talk to is probably an exception to the rule

I can't wait for the day we start killing goatfuckers

madman

>Sweden should be right at the fucking top

When liberals try to cater to every minority, in the end only the strong ones win
Pro tip: its not homos

>one of the most feminized slavic countries
>A country where liberals and femminists don't exist.
lmao, fuck off

sweden of balkans

You got support from Bosnia too !

Croatia is, next to Slovenia, the most liberal Yugoslav nation sadly.

It's politics are poisoned by more liberals than the rest of us, along with the regular moronic religious nuts and the kleptomaniacs.

Either way, I'd say Serbia and BiH are far less cucked than Croatia. Montenegro is a weird place too btw, given that they usually refuse citizenship to Serbs while giving it to goatfuckers from Albania, due to their NATO/EU backed anti-Serb policy.

I feel it too. My sabre thirsts.

Bullshit.

The comment section is filled with people who are saying its fine if a woman decides to put her career first.

I wouldn't agree. At least their Academy is nationalist.

It is almost impossible to become an acclaimed artist in Serbia unless you come from a family of libtards, and even the small percentage that does get in deservedly WILL get kicked out if they ever express nationalist attitudes.

Presidents of our Academy claimed that: Kosovo is lost and we should recognize it and move on, NATO is our ally because they liberated us, and Milan Nedic literally dindu nuffin. Various Academy members have also stated that we are solely responsible for every war on Balkans.

what do you think about this
vecernji.hr/svijet/naucite-arapski-uskoro-bi-to-mogao-postati-drugi-sluzbeni-jezik-u-bih-1111301

nice sabre, mate

Where did you get that text from leaf