I honestly believe my generation will turn out to be the best

I honestly believe my generation will turn out to be the best.

Someone add Cred Forums and turn that band into a nazi band.

>that image

Really makes neurotransmitters cross my synapses

Been done m8

>I was taught to stare at a screen for 10 plus hours a day
>>I was taught to stare at a screen for 10 plus hours a day
Fixed that for you

Cred Forums taught me to shitpost

that's fucking racist, holy shit

Aren't his parents supposed to be teaching him that?

I didn't see anything about one of those websites teaching that kid to question.

Cred Forums taught me that egalitarianism was a mistake

wtf is with the nazi shit?

>is a imbecile
>the average person rathers be popular

Embarrassing.

Son, do you know where you are?

Welcome to /po/, now git out

I didn't make any of them you dipshits, I'm finding them off google. Literally all you have to do is google "first generation to be raised online Cred Forums' and you'll find all the Cred Forums edits. Jesus christ, lot of retards on Cred Forums today.

Kill yourself. Bernie is a kike and I hope you didn't give him your shekels

>advertising that you don't know how economics work

i'm just trying to be nice to everyone and people send me nazi shit, like seriously you're all a bunch of trump supporters i bet.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...kid

and voting for a Fascist is going to solve all our dept?

Because you're a fucking retard, and you've successfully baited all of us.

I don't vote in elections because the true king isn't on the ballot. Democracy is a demonic usurpation of the proper hierarchy of power created by the Masons.

Symbol of defiance I guess. You have an incorrect opinion and it's a quick jump to being called "racist". We were taught as children the ultimate racists and hate filled creatures were the Nazi's.

After 8 years of racist this and racist that, people get hardened. Then they finally embrace the title and wear the swastika like a badge of honor

Any time one of you pricks lose an argument you claim the tread is b8, so fucking pathetic.

Nah, not really. If it was my choice, Rand Paul would be the candidate. Elections like this just go to show you that America likes to call itself a democracy when it is not a true democracy. It's a republic, with some democratic tendencies.

What argument? You posted an image that I recognize, and I posted edits of it that I've seen floating around. I didn't create the edits.

i hope the nazi pics in this post are sarcastic...

shut up fag

>everyone I disagree with is hitler
Bait or brand new! I can't decide! Good job OP

The fact that someone like Donald Trump can be elected president just proves the failure of the system.

How can you even use tumbler and inspire in the same sentence?

Your id has dubs

your face is fucking racist

holy fuck are there any more?

very optimistic view, would love to have but the suicidal lifestyle is cool too

This is a slide thread because all you're doing is attention whoring for (yous). I don't know if you're a shill or newfag, but here's some words of advice; stop posting and lurk moar faggot

The only thing you learned was to be a faggot.

I'm surprised you ever thought our system wasn't a failure. It's worked better than some so far, but inevitable any time two humans are in contact, there will be fighting and shit flinging.

Are we being raided (poorly)?

This, and only this.

>avoid girls who call others girls bitches

could this be the problem with low fertility rates all along?

Fuck off forever.

it will be, until the generation that comes after it

Indoctrinated by corporations. Dominated by Muslims.

Happy days.

Not many.

>7
you're a fucking fagoot

you're the most anti-social generation yet. No face to face social interaction its all internet bull

It was the best effort that the human race has ever made at a republic but it all went horribly wrong with the egalitarian movement.

Complete with a cancerous watermark too!

Nope lost it.

Bait thread everyone

BAIT THREAD

I like the ben garrison signature. Gives it that little umph, to make it believable.

Me too.

>ifunny

What a fucking loser

I'm not saying you made them.

> implying racism is bad

Of course not. Even if he had a nuclear family, you think parents actually spend time raising their child?

>>tumblr

this generation is going to cause ww3 through sheer stupidity

yes

www.faggit.com/user/mzkp54/comments/

No, our parents are. We're going to be stuck with the aftermath though

Cred Forums is the worst but also the best website. It showed me that over population and diversity leads to many mental illnesses, and people are ok with joking about it. Fuck this world, it's absolutely disgusting.

Why did i even create a thread on Cred Forums you're all a bunch of arrogant losers.

kek

Hello newfriend welcome to our board that us internet nazis use to worship an ancient Egyptian frog god through the repeating integers.

>PS: get out

Welcome to pol, user.

we aren't the demographic voting for the end of net neutrality OR neolib globalists

>Cred Forums taught me how to be a racist neo-nazi that believes in the Jewish conspiracy and white-genocide.
>And I wouldn't want it any other way.

There was nothing racist about that post.

entirely serious. every one of them. That's what Cred Forums is. 100% honesty all the time

anyone here wear a swastika on the daily? Even something small like a pin

Fuck off, you know nothing about Cred Forums. I can't tell if you're trying to b8 or you're really this retarded. Buh bye faggot.

> Girls who are materialistic

So all of them basically?

>exposing powerlevel in public
fuckin leafposters

Ok, insider info before thread 404's. we organize our ops on www dot lemonparty dot com. take caps for proof when you go to the authorities.

This, my kids will not be allowed any technology except a PlayStation 2

Yeah, I wore a swastika shirt that I made on some shitty website. Wore it out to the movies and I'm pretty sure the employees were thinking about not letting me inside.

literally same

Not an argument

look at the id and the posts, hes fucking around

>rented an SS officer uniform for Halloween and everyone laughed and thought it was funny and ironic
>got to scream in German and do the nazi salute all night and people laughed at my edgy and offensive humor
>Tfw actually a white nationalist and I was basically just stating my actual beliefs

Really comfy night desu

yay :)

I was looking at German tunics, the legit ones were like 5 fuckin grand

livin the dream

nigger spic chink wop mick moon-cricket porch-monkey zipperhead gook kike coon hebe slant red dunecoon injun niggerniggernigger tqh lad

holy shit I made that during my edgy natsoc phase over at infinitychan
thanks for the cringe, dude

>says avoid girls who hit you
>doesn't say avoid boys who hit you

CNN pls go

This is the best version.