youtu.be/d1Nq82S7_0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vT2dXYnEU6U
youtube.com/watch?v=mMwmtJjkwFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope this becomes a general

Bump

Macon

Bump for kennesaw

Visiting Tbilisi next month, what are some cool things to do, Georgia bros?

I'm from Georgia and moved to Serbia to go to school here. I miss my home so much. I've been out of touch on GA news for a while. Can someone fill me in?

From Georgia here, but I'm currently living in one of the states next door.

Bumping for Jurassic Park/Clayton county. I can't be the only one in this shithole.

Georgia US user

There's a gas shortage

Marietta here

You should be able to find a lot of good info here: ka.wikipedia.org/wiki/თბილისი

Check back in after you've read it all.

BASED LAKE HARTWELL

Still the greatest confederate flag troll in the union.

Georgia General

What's up georgies, UGA here

I know you fucking nigger that's why I posted here.

Really? Is this recent? Last I heard it was really low.

smyrna tranny still here

First for the North Florida region of Georgia

Ill bump, rather see georgia than those fucking cancer florida threads.

It's been so fucking hot here I just want to jump in that lake and never leave. I wake up in my bed every night soaked in sweat.

Any hidden gems in Georgia? I feel like everyone knows all about atlanta stuff, but I never see anything interesting anywhere else

I haven't gone to the gas station today but most of the state is low or out because a pipeline burst. Gas prices had gone up 70 cents in a day or two last I checked

>from America
>home to some of the best Universities in the world
>goes to school in backwards Easter European shithole

explain yourself fag

Any UGA students wanna do a meet up?

Red Hills? Are there any hills down there?

Johnson county here.

Favorite lake to bowfish

btw I knew one of you fags from Armstrong drew that swastika on the bathroom wall in UH.

Currently in Valdosta. GA Southern College of Business Administration alumni.

GT dropout reporting from barrow

/GA/ General in new thread.

is a VAbro welcome here?

Roswell here, for the most part anyway. GPC student

Thread Themes

youtu.be/_kH_EZF0XqM

youtu.be/d1Nq82S7_0Q

I have family here. Med school is also much cheaper here. Also
>not removing kebab
>going to a liberal uni
ok.

That's crazy. I hope it gets fixed soon.

how about valdosta area?

That nigga lived in WV and you know it

Bitch I'm in clay co

Norcross here.

I've moved away a few times but always end up coming back. Shit it too affordable and nice here.

Do hwut
Nigger, he's from Winchester, GTFO

To be honest, I dont think I have ever been in that area, aside from driving down 75 to get to florida, how is it?

Lots of cool natural stuff like Cumberland Island, Cloudland Canyon, and Providence Canyon (okay, we'll call that one semi-natural).

Meant for

Interesting

I have family in Georgia (country) and I want to eventually go to dental school myself

Maybe its better if I go to Dental school there and save hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Thanks for the idea friendo

Dosta is full of Dindus

What are the chances that an upper-class white British man who speaks the Queen's English would get the everloving shit kicked out of him in Georgia?
Am I OK to visit, in other words?

Moving back to Atlanta soon. Redpill me on working in downtown

We need georgia memes ASAP.

Tallulah Gorge is my favorite state park to visit, its worth the drive if you've never been.

I still will never understand why women wear $200 sunglasses on the lake tbqh.

Monroe, Athens, Tifton

Georgia here, going door to door campaigning for Gary Johnson while voting for Hillary.

:)

Alpharetta so gullible

I don't know how it is in the country of Georgia, but I know that for Serbia I was able to get into med school straight out of high school. It saves not only a ton of money, but time too.

>implygonal

youtube.com/watch?v=vT2dXYnEU6U

I'm in Forest Park

Everyone stock up on gas before a couple days ago?

>Maconite reporting in

Maybe soon GT dropout here.

Camden here.

Why is valdosta so pozzed GeorgiaBros?

I did the other day, I am worried I will run out before shit gets fixed.

filled and good to go.
>Augusta checking in
also checked.

Reporting in

>I was able to get into med school straight out of high school
w-what..

you went to High School in America?

That sounds awesome

Instead Im here wasting money at a University pretty much to complete a formality before Dental School

Not that College isnt fun, but I dont think its $40k a year worth of fun

Jokes on you fuckers, I never leave my room.

Jobo/Stockbridge

Can't wait to leave this boring shithole town

alpine helen is my favorite place in ga

Are you some kind of carpetbagger without HOPE scholarship? In state is the way to go.

More of Valdosta's slide into degeneracy.

You should be fine Brit bro. Go to Savannah and bask in its old colonial glory. Maybe you'll even feel a faint kinship.

nice regionals

Oh yeah, I have been to Helen a few times, is that sad fucking bear zoo still there?

/hougan/ here what's up GA? Yall get that clap in check yet?

Yeah, it looks like this mostly, some hills are much steeper than this. Small hills, yes, but you're always on a hill unless you're on the south side of town where the coastal plain begins.

It's pretty flat here relatively speaking, but not completely flat like Houston, Detroit, or Miami. There's plenty of steep enough hills here that people who aren't serious cyclists have to walk their bike up them.

Feelsbadman

>2 semesters left
I'm almost free.

Why might you drop out?

Zero

But actually, sometimes nigs don't understand that your accent is foreign and you're not just trying to talk fancy. I've heard of black Brits complaining about this

How can the Valdosta virus be contained?

Cartersville here. Former Kennesaw. We really do live in the best state...

Can't wait for comfy fall weather.

Also Maconite. Stock up on guns and ammo. We're a prime town for happenings with the nearby air force base and large black population and crime problem. Shit will go down here one day

I was exaggerating to get the point across. To kids who dont go to school in state, it can cost upwards of $40k. That especially sucks if theyre only going to college because they have to before moving on to the next level of education which also costs a lot of money.

I go to school instate for about 24k a year (including dorming), about 15k after scholarships and aid

Still too much

Come to Savannah, even though we're predominately Irish. Bunch of bongs come to visit ancient British clay.

>you went to High School in America?
Yeah. I was born and raised in Georgia my entire life. I left less than a month after graduating. desu it's not as awesome as it seems. I want to go home. I miss my (steam) friends. I don't really have any friends here. I don't speak the language very well.
>inb4 how do classes work since you don't speak Serbian
The program I'm enrolled in is an English program. All of my classes are in English (mostly).

Valdosta's downtown is ruint by homeless niggers and panhandlers

Ayy fuck the Syrupmakers

I'm not going to, I just feel like shit as I keep staying up all night to do homework and I have like 3 tests this week. It's like I just started sucking at school this semester or it's just that the classes are harder.
3 more semesters to go and I'm out. Gl man.

>Predental

What's the dental school in GA called? I think we just have one

Alabama grows more peaches than Georgia.

Marietta reporting in

And KJ supporters

nope they actually got cited for abuse because the conditions were fucked,and the bears got shipped back to china

i got to go and see them about a year before that happened

Great news, thank you. I've been planning a visit to the USA for a while now, I'll be sure to go to Georgia now.

I had an ancestor in Savannah during the Revolution who was supposedly part of a Tory plot to hand the city back over to the British. I'm not even ashamed.

There is still gas at the store on Forsyth Rd. And at the Shell on Forrest Hill/Northside.

Thank god, that place was a serious buzzkill. Otherwise I quite enjoyed my time there, especially tubing during the summer

Yay Georgia

You fucking should be you traitorous douchebag. We rebelled against the British to keep America white. Learn your history faggot

The Dental College of Georgia

its in Augusta

Cumberland island is pretty unique and worth visiting if you like the outdoors (only accessible via ferry, they don't allow cars). One of only 2 places in the US where there are wild horses running free. Great place to go camping for a weekend with some friends.

Also the Okefenokee swamp is worth checking out.

The blue ridge mountains up north have some really neat towns and gorgeous mountains and good fishing. My family used to have land near Hiawassee, shame we sold it.... Thats a pretty cool area with a nice lake (chatuge) but its kind of grown up over the last decade or so- I don't like it as much as i did when i was a kid and when it had that mayberry sort of feel to it.

sup not from Georgia but yo

hey

Wait, what the fuck? I never knew there were to many Georgia bros here.

Doulgasville reporting in. I have to get gas tomorrow to get to school. How fucked am I?

Honestly, I have no idea how one would go about finding georgia memes, aside from googling it. But have fun with that cess pit

You too. I felt the same way a couple semesters ago. It got better last semester, but it still sucks. I've been awake since 4pm Sunday due to my procrastination and I still have more homework to do tonight and two more tests this week. About to make another cup of coffee.

bc it has a shit tier university that's full of upitty blacks and homos

wrong Georgia friend.

Thinking about going back to school to knock out the rest of the prerequisites I'd need for dental school, then applying to a dental school. You happy with being predental so far? Seems like a better investment than medical school

I'm from Tunbridge-Wells, went to Harrow and Christ's College. I married an American 11 years ago and moved here. Couldn't be happier with place. Mind you, I stay well away from Atlanta and it's ape problems.

When this thread dies head to

oh.....

How do you like that gun user? Is rifle dynamics worth it?

Young Harris reporting, Please keep nigs and degenerates south of Ellijay. Thank you.

I had way more people on the other side and plenty of Confederate soldiers in my background. It more than balances out.

lumpkin reporting.

>tfw actually noguns

That's real interesting famalam. It's great to live in a city with such a rich colonial history.

No man, you're fine unless you're going to the hood for no reason at night. Nobody here hates the British at all, neither blacks or rednecks. You'll be treated like everyone else, for the most part. Probably better, you're exotic and fancy. This isn't 40 years ago, all the cities are modern and the country, while backwards sometimes, won't cause you any physical harm unprovoked.

Think of it this way, the state is full of whites, blacks, and Mexicans who get along fairly well considering the diversity level. People will flip for a white foreigner with a British accent, you're the least of peoples worries and most white people in this part of the country have English heritage themselves.

How is Peachtree city doing? I haven't been there in over 10 years, it was pretty based growing up there. I'd guess that it had changed for the worse like every other white flight town

im a freshman so i have barely any exposure

idk about being happy I'm nervous though

afraid if I fuck up my gpa ill fuck up my chances at dental school and therefore at life

i have nothing to fall back on lads, this is it

Columbus here, you guys should totally visit there's SO MUCH to do hahaha.

Please.

Live uptown

Shitloads, especially around UGA where the Dooley Llama seems to be actively recruiting Cred Forumslacks.

im from douglasville too
are all the gas stations running out or is it just the kroger one on chapel hill road so far

>youtube.com/watch?v=mMwmtJjkwFU
Maybe this is a good source? I think it's pretty funny.

>That's right, Atlanta! City of palindromes, for Atlanta is spelled exactly the same forwards and backwards. So join us, as we explore Atnalta!

It's a shithole.

ayy trips tell the truth, go warriors

Wow southerners ARE dumb.

Have fun

Anyone from the carpet capital of the world?

>mfw you ain't from round here

I've haven't seen any indications that there is no gas around here especially in villa rica but I haven't been looking.

How did they carve that?

desu Columbus has improved dramatically the last few years, the outdoorsy gimmick is working.

t. two decades of Columbus

With southern pride

Holy fuck I always just assumed I was the only Cred Forumsack for miles.

Repping 229

>Think of it this way, the state is full of whites, blacks, and Mexicans who get along fairly well considering the diversity level.

That is one thing I'm honestly really curious about. I've lived here all my life and never had I thought race relations were bad until I grew up and looked outside my own state. If you ever go to the ghettos here it's almost like there's a mutual respect for Georgians. For example, a Georgian black thug would be way more inclined to attack a black yank than a Georgian redneck for some reason.

>I know that mix of Confederate and Yankee ancestry feel

I'd be all for Lincoln if the dumbass didn't die before shipping off all the ex slaves to liberia

But god damn, i can only imagine that the current level of white guilt we'd be living through if that's how history unfolded would be even worse.

We fucked up bad bringing in slaves in the first place. God damn did we fuck up bad

>use to live in Irwin county
>now live in Valdosta for schooling
After I graduate I want to live either near the coast of up somewhere in north ga

>tfw not many qt asian girls in GA

any Newnan fags in here? Place is dull as fuck

>Really? Is this recent? Last I heard it was really low.
Yes, last week a gas pipeline started leaking in Alabama so a number of Souther states have severe shortages. I think 6 states.

My town is completely out of gas, every gas station has the pumps covered up

racist sorcery

YELLOW HORDE OUT
GET OUT

Go to GT. That place is overflowing with them.

This is the South Ossetia Filth and Rubble Cultural Arts Festival. I go there every year.

Apparently we are all over this damn state, but nothing ever happens here so we never announce it

>I know this feel

My GPA isn't stellar, but I'm hoping that if I do well enough at Georgia state while I'm taking the rest of my prerequisites, ill have a decent shot. Scary as shit though man. I've got nothing else. This is my plan b

If you like weaves/gold teeth there's a lot of shopping options

Source: Live in da ghetto, go to GSU (Ghetto State University)

Actually I think race relations in this state are far better than they are elsewhere (especially up north). Also we learned our lesson with freaknik and don't let shit get out of control. I'm not a Kasim Reid fan but he handled the BLM protests in Atlanta beautifully and we didn't have any of that non sense here in the suburbs. Everyone gets along fine... I always get a kick out of going to dixie speedway and seeing black dudes in dixie outfitters shirts having a good time with rednecks. I think we got that shit out of our system in the 60's, 70's with the violence we had. I didn't hear a white guy call blacks niggers in a serious manner until i went to boston and new york then i heard it a bunch "how do you live with all those niggers down there?". Hollywood still portrays the KKK stereotype here but it isn't the case except maybe in parts of the deep countryside or some edgy preppy chads at high school who will make some jokes even though half their friends are black.

You know it famalam

Half of the city is dindu territory but it has some pockets of decent shopping and eating

Damn, that sucks. I can't go that long. I just crashed for 6 hours and will be up till midnight wednesday.

And I'm out of fucking coffee and it's midnight, kill me already.

Come to GT if you like slopes famalam. It's like 1/3 of the girls are chinks.

I went there once like four years ago to play rugby and there was like one block of restaurants and bars. It seemed nice just really slow and small

It sucks ass here.Everything is dying.Sorry that our dindus are leaking down there. Stockbridge and Henry county have gotten shitty now too.
I was in Elijah this summer to go camping. It's beautiful up there. I was really surprised at the amount of Mexicans though.

There's a good bit of us down here. Mostly everyone is right wing except for the kids at Mercer and all the blacks.

Don't fool yourself user. Stay away after dark.

>GT girls
>Dealing with "TBS"

Don't do it bro

I agree that I think we have it better than most. People seem to blow things out of proportion when it comes to the south.

>I just feel like shit
This is the status quo for GT.

Lake lanier is like a horror film

I wish my friend wasn't married nor in Columbus Georgia teaching Journalism.

Atlanta degenerate bro here. I live next to one neighborhood that has the highest concentration of fags and another that has the highest concentration of AIDS in the state. It's cool because I get to casually redpill retards in my neighborhood

pic related -> my neighbors

Whoa there slim. I never said I was descended from any Yankees. Just one Tory and then a bunch of revolutionaries and Confederates. For the most part, my family line pretty much got to Georgia in the late 18th century and then stayed put.

>Macon

What do you guys do for fun there? I only ever go through there on my way to Atlanta or Athens and don't really know what it's like.

gotta get some Varsity ones, I think. People love that place waaaaaaay too much

There's a shit load at Wesleyan here in Macon too. Female college. Asian qt's and raging blue haired dikes.

Eyyyy!
Uga liberal arts grad student!
Fucking kill me!

Athens here.

I haven't been home in six years.

Saw the most magical sunset of my life up there. Man, I love my state.

There was a GA /k/ meetup once. I'm sure you've seen the cap of the cum in the brownies.

>Mercer
That's why I'm here. I actually have decent access to the school's funding, and if

You fags that live nearby are interested, I was thinking about getting Milo to speak here. I honestly don't like him or agree with much he has to say, but I also really hate all the liberals at this school.

A couple nice restaurants. We have a nice movie theater. All the major chain stores and all that stuff.. Still has nice wooded ares. Lake Tobo is the tits. We have a hockey team. WWE comes here once a year. Elton John had a concert here one time.

Who else wonders what happens at the jade spa?

No. If I wanted to hang with autists I'd be friends with the undergrads

What are you doing in the land of the tasty whale my friend?

Aren't them tech nerds like 90% male

Newnan hates fucking niggers. I know that.

>Just one Tory

Admit it, you're tainted

30101 reporting.

Decatur? Kirkwood?

More like in the 60's I think and going down with each freshman class.

If you lib fucks got Milo I might actually apply for your school.

Milo in Macon would be awesome. Kind of like the drama when Trump came down here

Theyre the fucking worst man

Are you teaching English in Japan?

I'm a EE and my classes are about 90+% dudes, but there are some nice asian qts around. Just gotta swim through a sea of dicks to get to them.

I've been very tempted to go to one of the massage parlors off of Bradford hey

>My back hurts after work and I actually need a massage, but they are pricy as fuck desu

>tfw Peachtree City

There is no fucking pussy in this town at all

Border of Virginia and Poncey Highlands

I saw a car burnt to its outer shell once.

>Kind of like the drama when Trump came down here
I still can't believe he came to Macon of all places. I didn't have a car back then, so I walked 2 hours through the shitty part of Macon and downtown just to see him.

Charming downtown night scene. Met some Trump bros from Griffin during Bragg Jam. Huge music town. Check out The Rookery on Cherry St on the 1st Friday of the month, best burger menu in the state. Also if you want to spend a little more there is fine dining upstairs. All in a Victorian era style pub. Cool college scene with Mercer Law School.

Kek, I think I know where you mean

Is there a flying biscuit right near there and that fag bookstore

Columbus is boring as fuck. The only fun thing to do is raft, and eat mushrooms in the park.

East Atlanta feels pretty similar to me so far. It's all vaguely hipstersish with some yuppies

Naturally, lots of gays. Gotta be honest, I'm pretty comfy here