How can you be so heartless Cred Forums ?

How can you be so heartless Cred Forums ?

>friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=aJYexBnOnBc&feature=youtu.be
dn.se/ekonomi/skapa-en-frizon-for-flyktingar-i-sverige/
youtu.be/uvUSKkahl3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD THING AFTER ALL

People in Sweden don't even care, why should we?

Get used to it.

Praise KEK

you sandniggered yourself up, now smile, wave and enjoy the show.

Thanks progressives.

Another rape is on your hands.

>mfw mass immigration finally rids the European continent of the jewish menace

Jews brought them in, now they are getting enriched as well, sucks for any one to get raped, but I am not sad about it.

This would only be acceptable if whites learned their lesson. I can only hope we learn quickly and change this shit.

Sweden is a kike experiment.

all according to plan
trust in mama Merkel, she is playing 88D chess

>import rapists
>gets raped
>blame people on the internet who told you so

Yeah keep doing that Sven, I am very certain this will solve the problem.

It's just retribution. At least their golem is hurting them to.

Sven i already reported you to your local authorities for promoting islamophobic messages and hate speech

I wonder if she apologized

seems that the Swedish "justice" system is to blame.

You wonder why our prisons are full of niggers, well isn't it fucking obvious? Start actually prosecuting them you cucks.

Well don't piss in the water you intend to drink from.

in other words "what the fuck did you expect?"

Good. Fuck Sweden. You faggot ass cucks are the ones all the faggot leftists point too and say "we should be more like their great utopia". I hope your country gets fucked and it we can all learn a lesson from it.

Maybe there is a hint of karma left in the world.

Not progressive enough..

Would you join her pack?

No sympathy left for swedecucks.

Vids or it didn't happen.

she should adapt to their culture

This, Svenberg needs to be reeducated to be more tolerant.
Everyone report him.

Get in here Cred Forums

She just enjoyed a bit of that "cultural enrichment" that her kind promotes for the lowly goyim.

That's hot, I hope there is video of this soon

Yes.

Either Sweden gets cucked to death, or the few real men left in the country come out of the woodwork and boot the muslims out. Either one works for me.

Not only would i join her pack, but i would love to ruin her wolfgifl/japanese bloodline with my frankish cock tbf
( In the sanctity of marriage of course )

oy....vey

Fucking croatia, aside from that autist sperm who loves Asian women you guys are pretty based

The Jews invited the muds in, the Jews will have to deal with the consequences.

damn...i wonder how easy it would be to turn a few poor muslim migrants in need of a little cash...into your own private hit squad/brute force.

"hey, you guys want to earn a little cash...? there's a corrupt politician who lives over on so and so street, you take care of them and you get X amount of money"

especially if you mentioned that said politician supported the jews

i mean, a lot of them dont have decent jobs and are looking to improve their station in life

you could find the muslim version of scarface and his crew before they got big

then again a lot of you swedes are angels, i doubt this would happen

seriously though, im surprised a lot of these unemployed muslim young men aren't being picked up by mercenary organizations

Subhumans make for shit fighters, and mercenaries tend to be an high-investment asset.

Man those Swedes think this is one of them and they tolerate this. All Swedes should burn.

Sweden please fix your muslim/somali problem, the rest of the world is feeling really bad for you.

>implying the Jews won't be fleeing before things get too bad

It's your problem now goy

I would have liked to save her and raise her to become my bride, but she's already used goods, so nope.

#NotAllRapists

We care but it's ignored and branded as racism. I don't like the fact we have imported a lot of U.S social problems like feminism, blm and shit like that.

blaming jews for what you yourselves did

every time

Then fucking revolt an overthrow your terrorist traitorous unelected government.

>im surprised lazy migrants aren't picked up by elite merc organizations that generally require actual fucking training

theres the daily retarded amerifat post

>t-they will call me racist

You don't care about it at all.

still, you could get a group of 4 of em, tell them a story about some scumbag you know, and offer them a decent amount of cash to beat the shit out of them.
they do a good job, they dont get caught..you upgrade them

lmao, swedes could literally use muslim migrants to remove pro-muslim migrant politicians

Good, fuck that kike piece of shit.

>t. (((bonnier)))

right, but since they are third worlders you could pay them dirt cheap wages

AND since you are sending them into battle, you are getting rid of muslim immigrants AND putting them to good use at the same time

>pretending Jews don't LITERALLY own every newspaper in Sweden

All Jews must be killed.

Real Nazi's support Islam as an ally.

Pic related, a real nazi party. Not cucks like Trump and Farage and Wilders and Le Penn

Remember to take in refugees and support Palestine. Every arab comrade we take in is another bullet in the head of the kikes.

Jews pushed this and they did so in step with Zionism, since this creates the situation where you have to make Aliyah.

>Muslims scare off the Jews
>now Jew-free, whites genocide the Muslims without any white guilt

Good goyim.

will the goyim ever understand what Zionism is?

Use this sort of thing as a platform to protest against Muslim immigration.

>We can't have more Muslims here! They spread anti-semitism and hate against the perennially persecuted Jewish people! We can't risk another Holocaust!

70 years behind schedule
But still working on it

Let's say you had a gun with one bullet, and in front of you stood a Jew and a race-traitor. Which piece of shit do you shoot in the head?

Agreed. Muslims in muslim countries is our allies, muslims in the west are not.

Shoot the jew. The race traitor I would rape and then strangle to death.

(((Soros)))

But that girl had nothing to do with this issue. And by no means this is called "revenge", this is but a craven act made by some monkeys who should be called fauna. It disgusts me that you support the animals. They shall be cast to the pyre!

t. Bjork "arab cock in my tight little white ass" Gustafsson

I care but i also care about my job, friends and other stuff so i happily ignore a little girls living hell to keep supporting myself. Guess you brazilian people don't know shit about that since you practically rape donkyes and robe people.

You have no idea how fucked sweden is on the point of immigrant rapes and how media practially ignores it just to not feed "the wrong" people with this because it's more dangerous accourdning to our media that people say racists things than children getting raped.

Once the Muslims scare off the Jews, nothing is stopping us from putting all Muslims in concentration camps and never being told to feel guilty for it.

>Sweden of all countried actually have a blm group
It's like niggers aren't even happy when they have it all.

because making countries that were friendly to us an islamic shithole (that hates jews with a passion) is good for us to get the five jews that live there to do an aliyah

globalist leftist jews are cancer, but dont mistake them with the zionist nationalistic jews that live in israel and generally hold very right wing views

I bet she was running around with a sign saying "refugees welcome". The jews and their libcuck multicultural agenda are the reason we are all in this position.
I say let them burn with the rest of us.

>It's just retribution. At least their golem is hurting them to.

Well fucking put. Why should we care that their pets are turning on their masters?

R A R E

kike scum are responsible for bringing these monstrous sand niggers into European lands. I'm glad this jewess got raped, it's a shame her family is still safe.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Gas the kikes.

Sweden, Yes.

Sweden is dead kiddo

What's interesting is that it's arguably an imitation of US media simply ignoring nigger rape and violent crime-- as they have for decades; but when we get our Muslim hordes here, our media will begin imitating yours.

Pekkasson, this is not the way it is solved...

Of course I know how fucked Sweden is, you aren't known as the rape capital of the world for nothing.

Sweden is fucked right now because of the apathy of you and your countrymen, will you "happily ignore" your friends and family getting raped too?

I also live in a divided country full of violence and I do my part by protesting against the government and not voting on the wrong people.

Shes thirteen, I doubt that she had a political agenda on her mind.

Nice island m8.

Nice that kikes are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Honestly i feel sorry for the gen born after 2001 they have to put up the mistakes there libtard parents made but theyll grow up to hate leftist bullshit which is a win i guess.

nonono, it's not for this, it's so that in the inevitable backlash, muslims are going to be attacked by the Swedish Armbhahahahahahahaha

Why don't the kike writers come out and say "kill all the Muslim refugees" if they want to prevent this? I mean they could easily have turned public perception towards stopping """refugees""" but they went out to fight the nationalists instead.

Its not rare, he is just another libcuck island swede. He posts here all the time.

>Loxism, a made-up word used to demonise an entire race/religion because of the opinions of a dozen or so outspoken people.

That is what jews get for inviting shitskins into Sweden, more of this will come, and jews deserve it as a group.

I don't care.

Protect yourself. People are monsters.

Goyim are like children, unable to take responsibilty for their mistakes.

We should have made 9/11 nuclear like we originally planned.

wish you would have, the middle east would be a lake right now with you included.

Sven!! You're alive!!

its my favorite conspiracy theory, that since europeans love palestenians so much, we flooded their europe with muslims to make them hate them and leave us alone

Don't associate with extremists.

Fuck off, Achmed.

I hope it will not go that way. It's actually a good thing because now most swedes don't trust media. Big media companies cries that online blogs crush their reading numbers. Some journalist even say they only write to other journalists nowdays so they have painted themselves into a corner. Several has basically come out and said we don't report on these things becuase Swedish democrats might gain from it. Some journalists went ballistic when they starting writing the truth.

I honestly dont understand why so many Europeans love Palestinian scum, like what the fuck. Why woudl anyone side with the muds.

Because kikes gonna kike.

>Social services threatens to put Ida in a foster home.
>mfw the foster family are Somali Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=aJYexBnOnBc&feature=youtu.be

same reason they like the muslim hordes coming into their country.

they are naive (and lied to by the media) and think everyone thinks like them, have the same values and moral system as them. then they see muslims who are 'suffering' and you know what happens then

The dispora are the reason we are always saying "the jews cause mass immigration".
They preach it nonstop. Every day the jews here are talking about how were all one race, how white privilege this, oppressed minorities that, how we need to help the refugees.
I had a jew tell me that when she first heard about the refugee "crisis" that her first thoughts were that they could all come here and that people from each of our communities could stop forward and volunteer to house them in our own homes.

The "give us your tired sick poor" bullshit is literally kikery, fucking lazarus started that shit, literally begging for the most shit tier immigrants.

jews getting what they deserve thread?

Aland?

A Land?

are you taking the pissing lad?

The Swedish Left is anti-semetic to knowingly allow this sort of thing to happen.

Unreal.

>most swedes don't trust media
I hope you're fucking right Sven. For your own sake

>Cred Forums wil defend extremists over defending Based Jews

Hypocrites.

That silhouette

>Muslim "risk environment"

Is this what Sweden is calling itself now?

great jewish leaders

>the “Black dick is expensive!” victime is a jew

Dude, no one, not even Muslims, can fucking touch Jews here.

Yes i will happily ignore that because i don't want the people around get shit for being my friend.
Yes we have been in apathy about this but we don't live in a shithole country like yours when taking the law in your own hands are somewhat acceptet when needed. Just yesterday was a debate program about the cops being worthless here and they would ignore over 40 trailors filled with irish trash raping a mans farm. They would ask people to do their own crime scene ivestigation. That's how bad it is. What's even worse for that girl is they ignored several assaults on her and i can only guess because they are somalis and those "people" are should just stay in their own country. It gets even worse. Many somalis are now fleeing back to samalia because the ghettos here are more dangerous. That's how fucked the successfull country of sweden is now.

And the head of lawyers union told sweden to not use welfare so that more immigrants can come.

was the jewish girl raped by this gun?

>implying we havent done the same
tfw inbred albanians with retarded faces are breeding naive slo girls everywhere

Oh, so it only is a problem when a Jew is victimized? But I guess they were too fucking short sighted to see that their own kind would be thrown under the bus down the line.

It's expected, Jews will always throw their own kind under the bus as they have not understood proper altruism and why it is needed.

That kind of willful stupidity should be illegal. I mean, Mudslimes arent even hiding their scummy ways, theyre plain for all to see.

I'd pay 100$ for George Soros to make a 1000 word comment on this article

This brreds nore jews 44goyd chess

>If we cannot go to Norway, we will go to France

>leftist memes

What a cunt. Next thing on board could be hindus, because of the swastika

Didn't stop them from holding the signs and campaigning for it, acting self righteous, and looking down on anyone that said to keep them out.
If you knew for a fact she gave some boy shit and called him a nazi a few months ago only because he said letting the mudshits in was a bad idea, would you still defend her?

The problem with women today is that they are rarely ever held accountable for their actions, note that I am not implying that this is the result of her actions, although its likely the result of her parents actions.

Id be willing to bet she grows up redpilled.

top kek, sven

whenever leftists push for some bullshit in USA, they always use Sweden as an example

>why can't we have gender equality like sweden
>why can't we welcome refugees like sweden
>why can't we be atheist like sweden
>why can't we be have free shit like sweden

Underrated.

>Jews are bad for inflicting non-white cultures on us, to defeat them we should inflict non-white cultures on ourselves

More like fuck both of them.

>10c a word
>Jews would demand at least $100 a word

What goes around comes around.

Also the zionist care not about shit like this.

we need moar pingu memes

rarest user ever!!

>How can you be so heartless Cred Forums ?

Then I would recommend that you leave your shithole as soon as possible before something horrible happens to you, your country has been hijacked by tyrants with their own interests just many other countries were before in the past.
You have EU citizenship and you live near dozens of other first world countries so immigration would be quite effortless, you had life handed to you on a silver platter and you aren't making good use of it.

Why are you talking about 'them', I just said that she is a kid, likely apolitical and doesnt deserve this. And yes, I would still defend her because again, shes a fucking kid. If she spouted such opinions (unlikely, but I will consider it for the saké of the argument), she was brainwashed into it by média preaching tolerance. No kid deserve to be raped.

13 year old girls don't vote

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

100$ is all he has from cleaning your house.

>Jewish
>Brutally raped
well at least the assholes who left the door unlocked are getting fucked with the rest of us.

> Jews are all the same and act as one person!
> Did you just assume I have the same opinion as someone else on /pol? /pol ISNT ONE PERSON!!!!

Next stop: The Future YOU chose

RARE

>13 year old girls don't vote

1. 13yo cunts are full fledged feminists. They had it coming.
2. Their mothers voted. Their families had it coming.

> Implying Soros is pro-Israel

> implying this is at all relevant to the governments decision to bring in rapefugees

> tfw neither of those two things have anything to do with rapefugees entering Swedistan

> this one guy has an opinion, I will now associate all Jews with it

This

And this

>get back to r9k

I don't think you know where you are, newfag.

Except the people telling us to be guilty for it live in one of their cozy and numerous 125 acre mansions with bodyguards.

Be honest Cred Forums

Who would you rather live with

Jews or Muslims?

neither

Neither ya cunt

Muslims are savages

Christians are winy faggots

Atheists are edgelords

Hindus stink like fuck
But Jews are bro tier

>Jew
>brutally raped
Today was a good day

>Cred Forums hates women
>suddenly care when women are raped (by muslims only)
>doesn't support abortion
>wonders why the white race is dying out

Replaces one problem with worse problem. Niggers and mudslimes are worse than kikes.

Welcome to Cred Forums, were people are just as retarded as SJWs while complaining about SJWs

Oh you silly American, you don't know half how bad it is. We've had EU politicians use the rising antisemitism figures to bash "the extreme right". They have no shame whatsoever.

HELP

>That flag

Vote for the Swedish democrats in 2018. If Sweden is still Sweden by that point

Well, you guys sorta asked for it, remember? This is the diversity and multikult your twisted nation has desired for so long and oh boy, this is just the beginning. Things will get alot worse for sweden in the near future so buckle up and enjoy you faggot.

>Media finally puts an effort into reporting the truth
You never cared before. Why should I care now?

Brother. It's useless to try and point out any mistakes that the swedish cucks are doing, they just choose not to listen. In their minds the refugees nor the government is the cause of this, it's the white race.

>swedish single mother, pregnant with her second black child

You can help yourselves. You reap what you sow.

>to the synagogue!
Dunno why but that pic caused me to laugh hysterically. Is ok, my co-workers already thinks that I am insane so no harm done there.

wow if i lived in sweden i would be so ashamed of my country and my people. completely disgraceful

I never asked for this

They would just turn against you and rob, beat and murder you, not necessarily in that spesific order.

These animals have no loyalty.

finnbro, i got an article for you:

dn.se/ekonomi/skapa-en-frizon-for-flyktingar-i-sverige/

>–Flyktingfrågan är ett jättelikt problem, men det finns möjliga lösningar. Sverige, som är ett glesbefolkat land, skulle kunna hyra ut ett landområde av Hongkongs storlek. Där kunde man ta emot miljontals människor som får försörja sig själva och inte behöver kosta något.

>world bank wants to create a country within sweden filled with immigrants

Can't be fixed. Instead of admitting that there is an issue they rather dig deeper in denial and take in even more subhumans.

Fucking swedes I swear...

It warms my heart to see Swedes getting what they so clearly want.

That girl is really lucky that they shared their beautiful, vibrant culture with her.

But of course, her family is racist and engaged in white flight instead of embracing diversity.

Those poor Somali scholars :(

Oh come on this was pretty underrated, at least Israel tries bantz

Nanemá.jpg

Lol I wish all Jews and Muslims would fuck off like she did.

Aaaaand this is why your country got so cucked up in the first place. Nice job Sven, enjoy your extinction!

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Not rare, it's just Åland. It's our clay but they are pretty much just a bunch of fennoswedes that should be purged from the face of the earth.

>girl gets raped in crecent moon capital of europe by mudslimes
>blames right wing
Fucking sweden.

Friatider is a neonazi propaganda outlet, don't believe the lies

>into the 'sweden cuck' folder it goes

I never said I did. I don't give a shit. It's the current year, and I cannot find it within myself to give a single fuck.

I'm tired.

>Friatider is a neonazi propaganda outlet, don't believe the lies

just because you say it is, doesn't make it true.

show some proof :^)
oh wait you can't

Paul Romer is a Jew, isn't he?

I would line them up and try to take them both out with 1 shot.
The power of penetration you know.

Accept that your culture is ruining the planet and try to fight back. I've accepted it, and I work part-time at a synagogue.

Åland if you don't slow down with the anti non-binary genderfluid islamophobic statement then the Islamic kangdom of Sweden will annex you understood?

They really should take a field trip to sweden then and explore the pleasures of swedish diversity in person.

Are you Swedes even worth saving? Are you even human? You guys resist a nonconsensual dicking like a fleshlight.

A FUCKING LAND

I want to see all women of Sweden raped to fap to on blacked.com
I want to strangle, beat, and force into hard labor a naive, stupid, cunt Swedish girl, while I collect welfare checks from hardworking, Swedish men.

I can imagine how naive and stupid she will be, listening to my orders, obeying every commandment, while I rape and beat her savagely. The media will applaud my hardship.

Ahmed + Swedish women is truly the best mix.

This can't be real. This can't possibly be real.

Its all real, swedistan is a literal meme

Lmao. I laugh at such incidents and long for more.
Look at the monster you've created Sweden, you have to take its fat cock like the cuck you are.
If the world starts hating sandniggers and "refugees" at the cost of downfall of a country like Sweden, I don't care, so be it.
At this point I'm desensitised to Swedish screams, cry moar and lube up like you always are. Don't expect others to be sympathetic when you can't protest your own government and protect your women, all because you're scared some subhuman will call you a racist.

SWEDEN YES !

ITT: idiots think a 13 year old girl is responsible for swedens downfall and deserves this just because she is jewish

If it is true, send the rural, working, anti-immigrant Swedes to Hungary. We'll make fine Hungarians out of them.

FULL ON DAMAGE CONTROL.
Don't embarrass yourself more Sweden, it's all ogre now.

When a fecal infested 3rd world country like India is taking pot shots at you, you know you fucked up big time

this is a 12 year old immigrant boy, he's been placed in a class with 12 year old swedish girls, for easier integration :^)

That's fucked up, that poor girl. I hope the attackers get tortured.

>dn.se/ekonomi/skapa-en-frizon-for-flyktingar-i-sverige/
for fuck sakes bro...

Oh fugg

>Prosecutor Jens Göransson drops all charges
the Swede - he starts war, he fuels war

Oh but it is. This is not even remotely funny any more.

It's pretty disgusting how gleeful you fuckers are about a 13 year old girl being raped by mudslimes.

If that happened to one of my sisters or cousins, I'd go nuclear on those mudslimes, and fucking kill them.
Nobody hurts my family members.

>following days jewish media call out on immigrant crimes
>next week mass deportation
>"don't sweat it goyim, honest mistake"

>"If we cannot stay in Norway we will go to France. At any case, we will not stay in Sweden. In Sweden, the authorities only defend Muslims," the father told us.
i want swedes to suffer and die out

First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out -
Because I'm a cuck.

She wasn't raped, she was enriched you scandinavian racist.

Aborting kids is preferential to having them grow up in a marxist society that would sell their interests out for muslims, of all people.

I will never understand why leftists defend Islam so dearly.

>MFW i can't even tell if its real or not

>Finland
>Scandinavia.

Ivan pls.

She's a kike

This.

>i want swedes and the germyns to suffer and die out
fix'd

This, Gauls in Rome and such.

The big question is, will we all be forced to read her diary?

Don't you have a bride to kidnap

This is the future they chose

Don't you have a child to rape

lol
Jävla Ahmed jävel.
Gå läs aftonbladet lite :^)

>How to spot a jew 101

>propaganda in order to stem the flow of refugees that need help

fucking jews

in this case we aren't the heartless, you are.
We warned that girls would be raped by muslims, you didn't listen.
Ironically "Jew's will be in the center of Europe's transformation to multi culture mode"

Careful, Sven.

Before you know it, there will be laws against independant journalism blogs.

>Freedom of the press
>But only the state can determine what constitutes as press

Hindus were already shat on, have a read on the Muslim Mughal emperors and the things they did to the Hindu.

Also RARE

I gotchu senpai

Muhammadans are going to Muhammad. So tolerant.

The funny thing about Muhammadans is that their behavior is EXACTLY like in old caricatures of bloodthirsty Arabs before Europe knew anything about real live Muhammadans living in Europe. The caricatures and stereotypes were merely based on wars and other hostile interaction over centuries. Many people thought those caricatures/stereotypes were racist. Hahah. They were actually a fair reflection of Muhammadan behavior as everyone can now see. They were depicted as savages because that's what they are, every single time.

she most probably was a whore
once you see what women are capable of, you cant trust the news from the cucked west

>sweden
SWEDEN
>sweden
SWEDEN
>sweden
SWEDEN

Norbro is right. Sweden has had it's fair share of warnings. Your government chose not to thinks of the safety of their own people and instead stumped them to the ground while taking in subhumans who eventually will destroy what is left of your once great nation. Even now when it should be clear that this experiment of your does not work they choose not to admit it. They rather cry that every nation in the EU should take in rapefugees or get punished if they do not.

Fucking hell mate.

Why dont countries just take Poles and Brits like we do?

Off you go roach.

>white knight

>not my problem
>money's more important
you literally deserve to have your wife/daughter/self raped and left for dead by muslims

I'm serious, what would it take to get white Swedes to start rioting?

I wanna be as realistic on this as possible. Would it take a landmark perhaps getting blown up? A Swedish 9/11-type scenario? I mean hatred of towel-heads pretty much became standard living in the early 2000's in the US. Brown-skinned kids were getting beaten up in school in many countries, I know it happened here, for a fact.

If they rioted the shit skins would go out and beat and stab them and the police would stand back and let it happen.

The police are owned by the same people that want the shit skins for cheap labor.

ah ha ha ha, integration is a give and take.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

>we will go to France
top kek

this is North Korean tier propaganda, sometimes I really do wonder if I am living in some surreal simulation in a computer.

Not a white night you waste of skin, I'm just not a child molesting subhuman, unlike you.

Where did this meme of us HATING women come in?

Understanding differences and their weaknesses and contribution to the downfall of social structure =/= hate all women.

The only thing that can make me unfathomably angry is the thought of my close female friends or family members getting raped or assaulted.

Thanks for the bantz Israel.

What are Jews doing in Sweden? I thought Jews loved Israel.

RARE

Normies do only what they're told to do. As long as the media feeds them the "New Sweden" narrative, they won't do shit.

>What are Jews doing in Sweden

Getting attacked by Muslims, apparently.

you just get rid of the people behind the curtain
it's conceptually easy, and they're vastly outnumbered
but westerners are just a bunch of complacent cucks who won't take any risks

youtu.be/uvUSKkahl3M

kek'd

So kill them. Burn their homes, skin their women.

You can fight. We can fight.

>Where did this meme of us HATING women come in?
It's the /r9k/ brigade spilling over to Cred Forums. They really need to focus on living a lovely life with their waifus instead of wasting energy on hating women.

It needs a literal muslim invasion. I mean, with an army and shit. Once that one fights for his freedom he understand what it's about

Taking that even the swedish army is so fucking cucked that they would probably shoot every rioting swede who is harming their precious diversity and niggers.

It saddens me how much I want this to happen, as well.

Her mom did and she fought diversity would be good thing for little jewes.
She had it coming.

I don't get why the EU literally invited our chimp populations. The few non chimps sensibly went to other Muslim countries rather than going on a long and dangerous rape tour of Europe. All that's coming into the EU is literal opportunistic or criminal shit.

Merkel will defend it, though.

You do know Merkel is LITERALLY a jewish communist?

Posibility of one good jew among thousand rotten to the core kikes dosnt make her more innocent.
Her race started it now she get what we got.

I'm ashamed of this thread, don't you remember what it was like to be 13, Cred Forums?

Terrible fate to be raped, no matter who it is. Somalis should be castrated and burnt alive.

Nice pic, remind me of great grandma house.

>Jews support mass shitskin immigration into Europe
>Jew bitch gets her pussy enriched

Good

aren't you enjoying being the centre?

Doesn't matter, a Jew will sell out another Jew for their own goals in a heartbeat. The Jews pulling the strings see the Jews on the ground getting raped and murdered by Muslims and it's just acceptable losses for swarming Muslims into the West to tank it.

Remember, never trust them, they send their own to their deaths, they'll certainly send you. There were Jews in the Holocaust who tried to rat out other hiding Jews in exchange for safe passage out of occupied territory.

They have army? I imagine it as Leaf army, with tactical dildos and khaki lube.

mad at the people that literally got them fucked, us poor jews.

>shitskins
>working
kek

oregon
Get that shit OUTTA HEEA

>Remember, never trust them, they send their own to their deaths, they'll certainly send you. There were Jews in the Holocaust who tried to rat out other hiding Jews in exchange for safe passage out of occupied territory.

ONE LEAF REDEMED.
True to the last word, Soros was sending other jews too summer camps so he might live.

One of my neighbours visits Sweden almost yearly. First time was Stockholm, next was Gothenburg, then it was just driving around, starting from Gothenburg.

I probed into their sentiments about the place, and she said one of the most striking differences is that everyone acts normal and down to earth, regardless of their standing in society. You'll see them in tracksuits or jeans and t-shirts for their day to day, whether they're a professor, lawyer or sit behind a cash register all day.

They don't exhibit any particular pride in their cities, or their customs (in stark contrast to the inter city rivalry most of us know and adore), while their national pride is contained to museums and the occasional holiday.

They pretty much are ashamed, Bruce.

what a smug little shit bag.

No, rebuking Muslim and roach scum is not "white knighting", it's just common sense. Women are easier to keep in check than sandniggers and snackbars.

Which land?

Fucking scumbags rooting this on. This was just an innocent 13 year old girl. She has nothing to do with multiculturalism or islamization. This is nigger tier thinking that people should be punished for the sins of their fathers. This is literally what niggers tell themselves to justify murdering and raping white people. 'dey was makin us slaves n shiet so i dun giv a fuk if dat wite bitch got necked yo"

Stop being niggers you fucking savages. You are a disgrace. This is the sort of shit that turns people off from Cred Forums Sensible people are against jewish marxists but when you start celebrating the rape of children then people just turn you off. People that see you savages celebrating this will NEVER consider nationalism because they will associate it with the same animalistic violence that you hate Muslims for engaging in. You guys are fucking idiots. Wanting a white homeland is a good and honorable goal but you lose your moral high ground when you celebrate the rape of children.

Wait wait wait.... are the Swedes so progressive they're going to steal a child from its parents and put it in a foster home because thats easier than dealing with the niggers who keep attacking this child?

>then it was just driving around
For what porpoise?
I work somewhere that is high crime and I literally only go from secured areas to secured areas where my car is after dark before leaving.
I would never go there if I wasn't being paid.

SD possed to win.

Unless of course, the Uber-kike has decided the unter-jew has to go yet again, like in WWII.

Stormfags and white nigger mentality... also sensationalism.

inb4 reddit

What moral high ground? The moral highground is letting 13 year olds get raped because of mah multiculturalism.
Were on the streets, we just want results.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Unlike the police, Swedens army is 99% white and there is a lot of healthy racism going on inside.
Its probably the only force that will change the outcome of an eventual civil war.

However civil war would just be stupid from the muslims side. All they have to do now is wait and reproduce.

I want to go on a rampage in sweden, I really do - Do a breivik for my nordic brothers

And these people will someday stand blindfolded before a wall and wonder how he got there.

The hilarity is, he will stand there regardless of the hand holding the gun being Swedish or muslim.

It's just something we have to get use too, this the new norm.
> You did this to yourselves Jews and now it's time to practice what you preach
>Stop trying to bring this to the goys attention, stop bitching about it and learn to live with it
>The same thing you told us to do

Ya mate. That spesific cunt should be gutted and killed.

Jews are HIV. Blacks are herpes. Blacks aren't a threat unless Jews have lowered a society's CD4 count.

What a fucking faggot. Way to encourage cultural suicide, shitbird svencuck.

Muh Jew. I have never seen any tangible proof of her being Jewish. It is a homespun conspiracy theory. Unsurprisingly, every reputable source seems to be in on the conspiracy and hiding the secret truth that only barely literate skinheads and mentally unstable drivel-peddlers have access to in their Facebook exchanges. And they've never produced any evidence either. They just claim something and therefore it is so.

Hey, don't look at me. I wouldn't brutalize, rape, or otherwise torture them. I'm concerned with results, preferably quickly and cleanly. Blame the Muslims, they are obsessed with actually inflicting pain and taking advantage of people.

they need to become cornered rats first and finally when one of them wakes up and stomp his foot and says 'I have enough!' that maybe they will actually do something.

She is a female and therefor a progenitor of Judaism, thus complicit in all it crimes past, present, and future.

That's pretty much what they have been doing all a long. Instead of fixing the actual problem they just clean up the mess that is being caused because of it.

Oy vey dont touch our jews! Fuck the white race but not our jewlets!!

>swede

Well it's a pretty easy guess based on the fact that she worked for the East German communist government as a schoolgirl and has worked in politics ever since.

It's been a while since I looked into this at all, so I can't speak for this very well, but here's an image containing some information. You can verify it for yourself if you want, and if you can prove it wrong so much the better.

It's not hard to believe though.

Herpes aren't a good analogy for blacks. Herpes (or hemorrhoids imo) would be Mexicans. Blacks are straight up pneumonia. They're the assholes that will finish you off.

Gas them all

>It'll hurt less if you just let it happen

I denounce this pope.

Watch it schlomo

>a waffle denounces the pope

and?

>here we go again

It's like the whole nation has gone insane. I know that you guys have had your fair share of groups like feminists and SJWs in general but man, look at sweden.

Don't do that bro. Do not give me false hope that you would still have a bit reich left in you, I can't handle the dissapointment.

There are constant anti-woman threads. If pol wanted to be anything but a movement of losers those people would be bullied out.

who wouldn't prefer to live with jews?

"who you rather have as a neighbour? a black people or japanese?"

We can gas them both you know? Just saying.

>Gauls in Rome and such.

Oh. It's the Cred Forums is one person meme. Got it.

It's not even worth reading in full because it's bullshit right from the beginning. One claim is easy to verify as bullshit. She read out some Hebrew in the beginning of her speech in Israel and then said in German that she's thankful the Knesset allows her to speak to them in her mother tongue, i.e. German. And the Hebrew part expressed her thanks but said nothing about speaking in her mother tongue. Because Hebrew is not her mother tongue. It was a gesture of friendship to open the speech in Hebrew (which she does not speak since otherwise she could have interviewed in Hebrew in Israel). Anyway, the rest of the first paragraph and the beginning of the second contain exactly the types of claims I referred to. I have never seen any tangible proof for any of this stuff, just the claims. They were Jews, this is a crypto-Jew, this is a fake Christian, that is a Jew, this is a Jew, and here Jews, there Jews, everyone is a Jew. Really compelling stuff. And it's all top secret and no tangible evidence is provided.

We're not the ones who raped her or created the conditions that lead to it.

So no, we're going to keep bullying Sweden, I mean, what are they going to do about it?

of coure, she's going to end the great germanic plan
DESTROY EUROPE.

Driving around outside the urban centers, I mean, visiting mountains and lakes and the like.

none of your people realize that the "extreme right" is literally islamofascism?

I should wear a suit at home now?

You don't dress to standing when you head into town?

You by no means have to, of course, least of all because I'm telling you to, but do you remember when some Swiss store told Oprah she could not try on a purse because she looked like she couldn't afford it? She was out on the town in gym clothes.

Just saying. When you're better off than shitskins and white trash, it's not all bad to let the world know.

That would be Islamophobic. Only the far right would say racist stuff like "stop the Islamization of Europe" or point out Islamic law is against European values.

You get your mainstream media stamped membership card in the far right if you're at all patriotic and oppose mass immigration, you greasy racist Islamophobe.

I thought that Pepe was supposed to be Milo at first tbqh.

Silence of the rest allows them to exist.

God this makes me sick. WHY CANT WE HAVE MORE THIS?!?

It's coming back to them.