What do you guys think of this redpilled tranny? She's vehemently against feminism, SJWs and Black Lives Matter

What do you guys think of this redpilled tranny? She's vehemently against feminism, SJWs and Black Lives Matter

Would.

Who cares

so basically a normal guy on this board?

not interested in fucking some hairy dudes anus while his balls slap against mine

there are many redpilled trannies. this might shock Cred Forums. she's good i guess, not like i feel anything is groundbreaking from her videos.

>tranny

so a guy with a mental disorder?
a guy being against those things isn't weird m8

I'd suck her dick.

Trannies are mentally ill. Kill yourself, OP.

What do you guys think of this redpilled tranny? He's vehemently against feminism, SJWs and Black Lives Matter

>She
>Her
Kys my man

it's still a disgusting tranny

>she's against feminism
>sjws
>black lives matter
>all other kinds of non-issue bullshit movements to capture people turning right wing and stop them
>all while being a homosexual degenerate faggot deserving of death
i think it should be hung from a tree and left to rot

>She

>she

What would you guys do if you were making out with (her) and you reached down and felt a dick? Would you be legally allowed to beat the shot out of him for rape?

t. blaire
ily drag an extra hoe for me

I can't stop looking at his nose when I watch his videos. One nostril is much bigger than the other

i'm wearing pink panties and my dick is 8 inches you want some you stupid fucking beaner get your cost plus mexican grocery stores with shitty mariachi music out my fucking state i will fuck your taco ass with bean burritos as lube

I'd probably roll with it and feel ashamed afterwards.

she was trying really hard not to get triggered while talking to gavin

>she.

Post panty bulge

I don't mind Blaire. Catty + factually correct is fun.

You cunts are as bad as the Lefties in that you'll devour anyone who agrees with you if they're not the same as you. Just settle down okay?

I like how all you edgelords think you're so witty and objective with your refusal to call a tranny a she, but you fucking faggots literally believe that the Holocaust was a hoax and probably 80% of whatever other babble comes out of Alex Jone's mouth

Cant take anyone here seriously

I don't care about the opinion of attention whores,but I'd pump her full of my Aryan seed.

do you sleep well at night

sad thing is ive seen gavins boipussy a million times but this semen demon is playing hard to get

So fuck off. Problem solved.

That's funnier than you intended it to be.

Fuck off dumbcunt.

But user xir's not like the other xems.

I would sleep better if you showed me your panties

Friend let me introduce you to a place called /r9k/

Ahaha fag

if drumpfkin.uses("redpill") return NormalFaggotry.UltraSuperMegaFaggotry

What?

good one but no

this is sad and pathetic, paying a tranny to fuck you in the ass. what a fucking loser jesus christ

>Tranny
>She

The only time a tranny should be called 'she' is a FtM and even then its 'shim' or broken fucking human.

nice doble

Fuck you faggot

It's a freshman CS student, ignore him

I suppose i want to fuck her in the ass

Could you even be more obvious?

Kek reminds you that, THAT is exactly what Tranny's do. Fuck faggots like yourself.

Of course she is, she's a fucking man.

You can't be red pilled and mentally ill

SLAY KWEEN
L
A
Y

Trannies are the real redpill.

When artificial wombs make biological women obsolete every man will embrace trappy bliss

Sure you can. I'd wager 1/4 of Cred Forums fits that description.

Love it when she says nigger on her livestreams that they never upload.

They are very very useful to our agendas.
They manage to fight on the identity politics level, while also providing good argumens.

Many of them fail on the matters related to trans, but some of them are actually good at pushing back against the trans lobby and mainstream narrative, they provide a different trans narrative which is good because it divides them as well.

In some cases they are legitimately cool people with reasonable opinions and smart arguments.

Blaire is a cool one.

Overall they should be seen as assets, sometimes even friends, but not as idols.

I'd give some of the cuter ones the D, tho I'm sure they wouldn't feel the same way towards me, because they can probably get something better. And yes, that would make me kinda gay, but I'm ok with that, as I have accepted the fact that I am a degenerate.

But that doesn't mean I like degenerate policies or ideologies to be the dominant ones.

> i might be a huge loser now but in the future everyone will be like me xd

Name one single advantage a biological women has over a hot tranny

she can carry your seed

I'm a fat nonpassing tranny but I'm happy because I at least don't live in Mexico.

>wanting your sexual partner to have an advantage over you
What a cuck

can i get a name already goddamn

remember that one time when Alex Jones and PJW interviewed him and her were all nice and friendly to him and then the next week David Knight shat all over him and trannies.

Samantha Hyde

he's right though, you're a pussyfooting australian faggot

remember them posting a update where they where HIV+ or something. Fucked up.

Show some fucking Blaire feet then.

>she

She's everything Cred Forums wishes they were. Smart, well educated, six figure salary, and the balls (lol) to speak her mind publicly and unapologetically. Kek-worshiping basement dwellers hate her because they're jealous, obvs.

she's also not mexican

truly hit the lottery

Link to the David Knight vid? I saw the PJW interview

>she

there's no way that's a dude....

>prove it

traps are a meme being pushed by the kikes after their whole homo promo push didn't work

I would

shit i feel bad now

Their very passable and have a good channel, also talked about how it was harder for "her" life when she became more openly right wingy/libertarian then when they went tranny.

theyre a dude with tits.

get your fucking lives together, you literal faggots.

the kikes want you thinking about your sexuality and other mens cocks, instead of fighting.

Fucking degenerate jew loving shitheads.

Yep been there bud.

If the general mannishness of it didn't give it away, listen to its voice. Clearly a man.
I have lots of experience in these matters.....