Meme magic is real. confirmed by the prophet of kek

meme magic is real. confirmed by the prophet of kek.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BwfyGz7NVc

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VQTgpBJzGa
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1PlJQeXjjrNJE
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/776453248542609408
youtube.com/watch?v=X-cfWM0BC_4
youtu.be/ikcuhMQYAe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my

Holy shit

I forgot who this guy is....

FUCKING DILBERTMAN

HE KNOWS

THE PEPEPEOPLE?!?!? Cred Forums???

OY, FUCKING, VEY, SHUT, IT

D
O [CODE SHADILAY]
W
N

le persuasion man

wat is this

holy shit this is going to be sampled in the next generation of psychedelic rock I just know it.

Meme magic changes our subjective realities, but must change those who are affected by the memes as well. Memes are modern blend of voodoo and shamanic magics?

More confirmation.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VQTgpBJzGa

If repeating, Kek is real.

MIND==BLOWN

Holy shit.

Ffffuuuuuu

so... who is this guy and why do we care?

He can't keep getting away with it

>what in the FUCK

>tfw the govt takes stuff like this seriously and we all get black bagged

source or fuck off

>we become govt funded memesters

periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1PlJQeXjjrNJE
36:30

Literally... WTF. My life means nothing after that!

I was so wrong Dilbert man and I am sorry.

DELETE THIS

This triggers the shill

Persuasive man has such a soothing voice

Fuck Scott Adams, I loved that guy in early 90s, he was great at pointing out the blatantly empty corporate culture, the absurdity the authoritarianism and the slavelike mentality behind it. New Gilbert became a shill for the man, I stopped reading it when I saw Gilbert literally mocking someone else for taking vacation
>oy vey how dare he dares to take vacation

No amount of Trump support-meme magic will redeem in him in my eyes. Regardless most of this board is too underage to know him anyways.

Am I the only one who actually likes this? I always have to listen to the whole thing. Catchy as fuck.

The truth is not always catchy. but in this case, enlightenment is addictive.

>I always have to listen to the whole thing.
me too.

Holy shit shut it down

>Gilbert literally mocking someone else for taking vacation
You make it sound like this is such a bad thing. Surely you've been around lazy workers before?

Just like you can cut a drop of water a dozen ways, and it is still water, so is consciousness. No matter what way you cut it, people are all connected through a collective consciousness. But, some peoples consciousness becomes muddied and darkened, polluted by outside influence. That is where memes come in. A way of non confrontational un-brain washing which reverts to the consciousness to the collective

>I stopped reading it when I saw Gilbert literally mocking someone else for taking vacation

Maybe it was satirical? Or maybe making the point everyone gives into the system eventually? Or projection, he's mad bexause he wants to be the one on vacation.

it's not there

TFW you realize Scott Adams Diilbert comics are simply just consecutive memes and he has been making them for years.

The great turning points in history can all be traced to a single person thinking a truly original thought. Some proto-human saw fire and had an original thought to harness it. Another saw a stick and rock and envisioned a sling, and so on. The bible is full of allegories for these turning-point moments, mostly with regard to the first instances of traits like greed and envy. The Trojan horse was an allegory for the first act of human deception, something that only the gods were capable of up to that point. Everything that happens begins with a single brain "malfunctioning" and introducing a new meme upon the world. This is still true today, but the memes accelerate very quickly, going from an individual's original thought to mass culture in a matter of years instead of generations. The heliocentrism meme took centuries to really catch on, but Nike and Apple memed their way into world culture in only a few decades.

Some years ago there was a fat nerd in his basement who posted a cartoon frog to an image board. Assuming he wasn't a tripfag we will never know who it was. Even if someone came forward and claimed to be the original frogposter we would have no reason to believe him. It is even possible that the person who did it doesn't even remember doing it. That seemingly pointless action contributed to a chain of events that has influenced the US presidential election.

Is it keek or kec?

What did he mean in the third part of his breakdown? I understand the first two, just not that last one. Seems like something that would be interesting to check into

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I think you miss my point, The corporate culture which deemed taking vacation (which is your fucking right, not entitlement-not laziness but your right) as laziness was the thing Scott Adams attacked in the first place. But I guess you are also subscribed to this belief

People refusing to take vacations for 5 years, skipping their childrens special days etc just to show how much of a good corporate goy they are (in hopes of climbing the ever fucked up corporate pyramid) was the ideology Scott Adams attacked.

Scott Adams is my hero who turned into villain. KYS if you defend white collar corporate culture. His early work was awesome probably based on his personal experience, basically the movie Office Space on paper. Now he is drawing in his hip Manhattan apartment with a lot of leisure time while defending the 9-6 corporate bullshittery he has never experienced for the last 30 years.

It's the same video as linked here. It's 36:30 in.
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/776453248542609408

>vocaroo.com/i/s1VQTgpBJzGa

Did the creator of 'Dilbert' seriously just name the fucking Jew?

What carefully-wrought reality simulation did I wake up in?

hopefully we'll all be sent to the same fema camp

took me about 40 seconds to figure out what was happening

Vv original faggot

delete this b4 everyone in this thread goes to jail you POS

>Scott Adams and Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged meme magic

THE FIRE RISES

youtube.com/watch?v=X-cfWM0BC_4

Amazing

youtu.be/ikcuhMQYAe4

Thou shalt not test the lord

>vocaroo.com/i/s1VQTgpBJzGa
What the fuck dude she's only 4?
Mods delete this shit before the FBI breaks down my door.