Terrence Crutcher shot dead, apparently resisting arrest

Brace yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html
money.cnn.com/quote/mutualfund/mutualfund.html?symb=DNSXX
bluelivesmatter.blue/terence-crutcher-shooting-tulsa-officer-betty-shelby/
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/09/19/award-winning-oklahoma-cop-shoots-man-with-hands-in-the-air-then-claims-he-was-not-complying/
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
youtu.be/Lgsu08O9XX0
youtu.be/nDfNV9bJoSg
bigstory.ap.org/article/26bb15cc1cd441adbb154a5c92790510/tulsa-oklahoma-police-shoot-and-kill-black-man-street
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone post nice white Boobies before the chimpout happens

>resisting

When....

>resisting arrest

>AM I BEING DETAINED
why have so many black people fallen for the sovereign citizen meme? is there a conspiracy going on?

Pretty obvious in the video. Dispatch says he was stopped like in the video with door open doing who knows what away from the SUV. Someone called the blue knights on him afterwards

Good thing I invested in DeadNiggerStorage™ stocks before this whole BLM thing happened. I'm gonna be rich at this rate

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html

Usually I am on the cops side but it looks like the girl who pulled the trigger was just scared. Especially in the helicopter video, one cop tasered him and the girl shot him.

Would be in the cops best interests to just eat this one and offer a settlement right away.

idk man, we still don't know what the dude was doing. He was stopped on the median, which is unusual in its self.

shit, whole thing looks staged.

also, the chick officer has like 5 years of experience and an award for best cop or some shit. Doubt she did it out of fear

Women are horrible in these situations no matter how much experience they have

because of?

Who?

i cant believe pol is siding with a woman

Okay Tarantino

they were not even arresting him on supposition of a crime. If he wasn't being detained there was no reason for him to stop walking and his behavior could have been related to a medical condition. Not following police commands doesn't equal execution especially when there is no deadly threat or indication of a deadly threat.

Except when you go to open your car door and you haven't been told to and you've been noncompliant the entire time. It could have been a mental issue, but a mental issue plus the aforementioned things is an even bigger threat.

There was an indication of a deadly threat. He put his hands down and reached into the vehicle.

Medical condition? You mean drugged the fuck out?

Literally who?

who wat nigger?

Don't damage control now m8. I am always on the cops side especially in America where they have to deal with niggers.

But this guy literally dindu nuffin. That women was scared as fuck and she shot him for no reason.

As i said, cops are right most of the time but this woman should be prosecuted IMO..

>apparently resisting arrest
Is anybody surprised?

Because they are women. There is a video of a spic trying to tell a bus driver not to stop in order to escape from the police. After that, a female police officer got on the bus and almost killed the bus driver, got her gun stolen and had to rely on a male officer, who had no choice but to shoot dead the suspect

I'm on the cop's side of things most of the time, but I'm not sure this situation was handled very well.

Female cops are called wasted uniforms for a reason.

DNSXX stock prices rose 8.33% today.

You made a smart move.

money.cnn.com/quote/mutualfund/mutualfund.html?symb=DNSXX

Did he literally dindu nuffin?

On a scale of Eric Garner to Trayvon Martin, how much does he have to blame himself for the outcome?

>Terrence Crutcher
Literally who?

some dindu you fuck use google

Why was a fucking helicopter following them?
Also, the male officer tazed, female officer discharged her weapon. How long has she been on the force? that seriously seems like a rookie thing to do and she's probably gonna get slammed for it.

that they're women, they were never designed to be one the ones fighting or be in dangerous situations.

Who's this cop?

Oh goodey, more BLM bullshit coming righ up.

The reasons, as always do not matter. What matters is that there is a dead niglet and it will cause major chimping among the negro populus. Brace your self brother.

That was murder. The nigger was complying and the whore still shot him, while there was 5 other officers around.

she just shot him for no reason like the dumb faggot she is, I actually dont care if niggers hunt her down in retaliation.

evolution?

>use google
Na, that's your job to provide context to your shitty thread, OP. Otherwise I'll just sage every step of the way.

5 years ish.

She had a conversation with him a short while away from the SUV and near the patrol car.

What they were exchanging isn't out yet but he started to disobey her or some shit and walked away to the car and the rest is on vid.

I never get these female officers. What the fuck they are trying to be? Officer Hooks from Police Academy?

Bootlickers

I've seen two fucking links from OPs today to either back up their shit with evidence or present the full story.

Is it so fucking hard to post a link?

Both those deserved it.

I dont usually post things here.

heres some free links

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/09/19/award-winning-oklahoma-cop-shoots-man-with-hands-in-the-air-then-claims-he-was-not-complying/
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html?_r=0

I got you user

Love boobs

But he wasn't complying, you dumb shit. He was walking away from her and trying to get into his vehicle.

I'm gonna go fap now

how about you stop riding america's dick?

keep pretending you have a culture of your own instead of piggybacking off of ours.

>women

>police officers

gross

Was he a dindu or something?

>Terrence Crutcher

As if we're supposed to know who this is?

>Triggered

Thank you.

It's not you I just browsed Cred Forums for hours on end (now it's yesterday it happened) and endless "Cred Forums BTFO" threads that cited no actual evidence at all.

I think we got raided by BLM "WE WUZ KANGZ" types because the OP's were that retarded.

How the fuck do you know he wasn't complying? The nigger had his hands up in the air.

Thanks for coming in a clutch bro

Damn I thought I was going to bed early tonight but I gotta see the chimpout.

>that'll show em

Autistically going AM I BEING DETAINED is not resisting arrest, only if you do it again after the cop answers "yes".

Because he was walking towards his vehicle, he only had his hands up because he wanted to claim he dindu nuffin. Cops don't have you go to the driver side of your fucking car where you could have a weapon in your damn seat.

>I thought according to the 2A having a weapon and flashing into into the cops face as long as you don't pull the trigger is a basic human right?

Right, I'm sure she yelled, "GO BACK TO YOUR CAR AND GET YOUR WEAPON OUT SO WE CAN HAVE A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION ABOUT OUR GLAWK FOHTY PROBLM SOLVAHS."

What..?

If you point a gun at a cop you're going to die and you deserve it. Even reaching for a gun is going to get you deservedly blown away. Second Amendment is about owning guns.

Nah Eric garner Dindu nuffin. He was just a fat cunt selling ciggies.

kek'd

It's about bearing arms.

Why she shot the dindu is summed up in the video.

>Be American citizen.
>stop vehicle because broken down.
>Police arrive to (((help)))
>open door in non-compliant manner to greet officer.
>*BANG* *BANG-BANG*
>get shot.

Like pottery

Bearing isn't the same as brandishing. And the actual text is "keep and bear". This also has nothing to do within the context of being pulled over by a cop.

Am I supposed to know who this nigger is?

>more BLM bullshit coming

avoid Oakland, CA this weekend kiddos

Literally who?

>sed to know
Just a random dindu, soon to be a black prophet

mbad fucked that post up at the beginning

> dindu gets shot for being a criminal
> media says the white cops shot the dindu
> dindus chimp out in dindu "hoods"
> dindus break dindu stuff
> keks ensue

man the country is like a really bad reality comedy show

one less rabid nigger

>female cop

good

now liberals dont know what the fuck to do

>he din du nuffin!

>but you cant blame her, that's sexist!

But that's not even what happened.

fuck i just realized this

they don't have a side now

my take: both sides fucked up. he didn't fucking listen to the officers. CAN'T YOU FUCKING PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY BLACKS) JUST FOLLOW THE GODDAMN INSTRUCTIONS VERBALLY GIVEN TO YOU SO WE CAN BOTH GO HOME ALIVE?!?! and the woman officer probably had her fucking finger on the goddamn trigger already. and if her gun is anything like the guns belonging to the females in my department, it was probably a modified trigger with a VERY light 3lb pull.

this is how you beat liberals

you pit them against themselves

Tune in next week to an all new "Earth!"

I'm not a gun owner, but I've shot a few of my friend's guns, so I'm kinda lost here. Why the hell do they need to mod the trigger to be even lighter?

no way, this is astonishing

definitely photoshopped because he was being racial profiled obvioulsy

fucking #BLM full of shit

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, Jules

I'm the one who buys it, I KNOW it's fucking good

I don't know all of the details yet, but this might actually be one of the few cases where actually in the wrong. Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin (I know not shot by a cop, but same idea), Tamir Rice (although he wasn't a threat like the other two, he did have a realistic looking gun and pointed it at officers after they told him to drop it, so they made the correct decision to shoot), etc. are cases where the officers didn't do anything wrong. However, there are some cases where they were clearly in the wrong like Eric Garner (the officer went against policy by choking someone who clearly wasn't resisting). There are also some shit happens cases where the shootee was not in he wrong, however, neither was the officer doing the shooting. These are cases where you have the perfect storm of events like Philando Castille (he and his car matched the highly dangerous suspect of an armed robbery or other violent felony, so the police proceeded with caution and ended up shooting him when he picked up his gun). For case 1 (respectively from the three cases I outlined above), some media outlets and groups like BLM straight up lie about the details, including testimony that is known to be perjury (remember that "hands up don't shoot" narrative that was spouted by the group that became BLM was later found to be fabricated based on witnesses lying about the events). In case 2 they don't need to lie, so they generally don't (though some details may be fabricated in order to aggravate the situation). In the final case these groups ignore important details or spout details that are irrelevant (Castille's gun was legally owned is true, but it doesn't do anything to explain the officer's state of mind as he walked up to the car) and try to assassinate the officers' characters (no surprise calling them racists).

I know this turned into a straight up rant, which I didn't set out to write, but the point is that I don't know which group this will fall in but my guess is case 3.

WHY DID MY COUNTRY JUST GIVE YOURS 38 BILLION DOLLARS?
YOU ARE POWERFUL AND RICH ISRAEL
WHY DO YOU NEED THAT MUCH FOR 'AID'
I DONT UNDERSTAND 38 BILLION IS SO MUCH.
WHAT. THE. SHIT. WE NEEDED THAT.

Can you shed some light on what it is with these fucking dindus? Why don't they just listen, is it because they get some kind of tunnel vision adrenaline response or they willfully just don't follow you or what?

I understand you might be just a meter cop or desk cop but if you do know anything you could let it out its Cred Forums.

Grinding down/polishing the contact points in the trigger mechanism such that the force required to make the trigger "break" (making it fire) is less force than originally manufactured.

Not really. The cops aren't only killing blacks, they kill white too, you just don't hear about it because "police have too much power and no oversight as the government has become more authoritarian in the past 40 years due to fear," doesn't make as good of a headline as "cops are racist." I'm almost certain that if you control for interactions with police (black people have a higher crime rate and therefore more interactions with police so more opportunities to resist (or be perceived as resisting) than whites), blacks would be shot at about the same rate as whites.

Hitler did nothing wrong. He knew the jews where the problem, but unfortunately the good guys lost...

Happenings this weekend.

Kek wills it.

Doing drugs also doesn't warrant execution (and honestly shouldn't even be illegal for adults). Only certain drugs are illegal in the US because too many people use caffeine, cigarettes, and alcohol.

>that video

What the fuck. Literally just shot him for absolutely no reason. Bitch is going to jail mang.

just got BTFOed by

Typically, if a suspect is on drugs it could cause them to be more dangerous. Common sense.

>maximum comfyness

Tulsafag here, niggers aren't going to do anything here, lest they want this to happen again

No reason? are you fucking retarded?

Doesn't comply to officers commands, walks away from officer towards SUV, hands up whole time, gets to SUV, puts hands down, reaches in SUV. Ded

>Walking away and opening a car door
>Sentenced to death

How's the boot polish taste m8?

You fucking idiot, why on earth would anyone want to store dead niggers? Storing something implies that you need to preserve it for a purpose. A dead nigger may be better overall than a live one, but they're still more useless.

Dead niggers aren't even good for fertilizer, sell your stocks and buy some live ones instead. At least you can use those as labour.

No it doesn't, lol. Sedatives make you less likely to be a threat, stimulates might, but I doubt there would be a significant difference in terms of attacking cops aside for the ones I list below. Psychedelics and dissociatives would also make you far far far less likely to attack a cop (no, the PCP/bath salts turns you into the hulk is bullshit fear mongering that have since been debunked). The only drugs that would really make you more dangerous to a police officer are cocaine, meth, and alcohol, but because these drugs don't induce violence like you probably think, the impact would be relatively small (except alcohol, lol, the only legal one).

It isn't common sense, it's you being ignorant on drugs.

The cops shot a jenky black man. Nothing new here.

Joke's on you faggots, I invested in dead nigger disposal

Black people have a higher oppression powerlevel than women and gays, and Musims trump them all.

>Musims trump them all
I didn't believe this until Orlando happened

Can't be as bad as dead nigger dick.

If anyone in the USA has not yet learned that walking away from an office and acting extremely suspicious isn't likely to get you killed, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Ever notice it's 99% niggers this happens to? Gee...who'd have thought they'd still be retarded enough to think "I can do what I want, fuck the po-leece!" and keep on paying the ultimate price for their stupidity.

It's pure Darwinism, either understand that, or go stick a knife in an electrical outlet and see how things go just because you want to do it, but don't want to get electrocuted. Same fucking thing, you play with fire, you get fucking burned, just like this retarded nig.

Voluntarily defys officers commands?

I'd shoot if I was an officer, this shit happens all the time.

It's fascinating getting a glimpse into the mind of someone who is so comfortable with jackboots running their criminal justice system. You've really convinced yourself that there are people in your country who can justifiably murder you in the street if you walk away from them.

>He was stopped on the median, which is unusual in its self.
They might have played the anthem on the radio and he felt compelled to stop and salute.

Another dumb nigger who doesn't know how to follow police orders.
>guns drawn
>everyone probably yelling to get on the ground
Uuuuuh shood, Immo go git in mah car.
What fucking part of FREEZE do niggers not understand!?

You fucking simple minded sack of nigger shit.

These people enforce the law. Detain dindus and make our lives easier.

Walk away? stop making it seem like it aint a fucking big deal. You dont defy an officers orders and they wont kill you because they have no reason to. Defy their orders, theyll kill you because you can kill them.

You have a gun and the suspect has chance to have a gun. Lets say 50 50. The suspect reaches for something, what the fuck are you gonna do? Hope he pulls out a fucking dildo to jack hammer your faggot ass? Gtfo out of here you ignorant piece of shit

Because he was walking to his fucking car!
When the cops tell you to get on the ground you get on the motherfucking ground.

>dindu
>stops car in middle of the road as opposed to the side
>salutes to anthem

This is Cred Forums where most posters are unironic fascists (which are just as bad as communists, honestly). I'll agree that it is basically social dawrinism and that running from a cop is fucking retarded, however, I don't condone the cop's behavior in most of those cases. That said, most of these shootings aren't murders, they're the cops defending themselves from a suspect that is attacking them or a perfect storm of bad events where nobody is really at fault. .

This is the cop who fired

You see, it's very simple when dealing with niggers. They're unpredictable and you just can't know their intentions are malicious since they regularly chimp around and wave guns around wildly. It's part of their culture and we can't judge them by white standards.

You only have about 2 seconds for this all to happen, but have to wait until they:
>have a gun
>are holding it in their hand
>have raised their arm
>are pointing it at you
>actually pointing it at a VITAL area
>show an aggressive demeanor
>pull the trigger

At this point you have to do the physics in your head to make sure that you have no chance to pull a Hollywood dodge and it's going to actually strike you and there's a 95%+ chance of death. Anything less and they may have only wounded or permanently disabled you, which is part of the job you signed up for. By the way, you have .002 seconds to do these calculations at normal engagement distances.

THEN, AND ONLY THEN can you loose the holster retention and present your weapon and fire in self-defense. How is this possible to do in the time frame you have, you ask? Well, since all cops are Neo, this is no problem at all! They all have the ability to transcend time and space. With great power comes great responsibility and all.

Of course, if you actually succeed in defending yourself, you are expected to do a number of things - first and foremost being a public display of abject penitent remorse over ending the life of a person that was trying to kill you. Followed by resigning in disgrace. Then you will surely have to move since everyone in the community will see you rightfully as A FUCKING MURDERER. Once you get where you're going, you're expected to live in abject poverty so you can pay the crim...er...victim's family hundreds of thousands of dollars. The only saving grace of the life of a social pariah at this point is to die early of ass cancer, if you're so lucky.

>jackboots running their criminal justice system
Jackboots don't run our criminal justice system though. The police have no power to pass laws or render judgment.

The officer who carried out the fatal shooting, Officer Moonman was placed into custody pending an investigation.

You can not hate the 918, i live in mid town right now. Let the shit fly.

Get your shit together, user. It was Sam Hyde. He's a well-known homicidal cop.

>woman officer

obviously this time it was the cop's fault.

a lighter trigger means better accuracy since you won't be pulling so much on the barrel. some mod their triggers to 2lbs or less for competition. but that setup has no place in law enforcement where there is going to be things like you running/jumping and exploding shit all around your ass.

Disobeying an officer's commands isn't just defiance. It's endangering their lives. Something they don't take lightly.

Dead woman walking.

But seriously after digesting this whole thing I'm confident in saying she murdered the dude. Will be funny watching the media demonize a white female for a change.

Lol

>these people have the authority of God
>you have to obey them
>just do what you're told and there's no problems

Yikes, faggot. I wanna get a badge on and come find you and tell you to chop your dick off.

>this shit happens all the time
stats say otherwise

>Will be funny watching her be acquitted for following police procedure with a non-compliant suspect and the inevitable chimpout.

You don't put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to squeeze it. The trigger weight is irrelevant. You don't point your pistol at someone with your finger on the trigger and then "accidentally" squeeze it because something explodes, unless you're not trained properly. You thinking a "heavy" trigger is a good idea just demonstrates you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

People's lack of understanding of police procedure is hilarious and infuriating.
>Expecting to not be shot when you shamble over to your car and start fidgeting around or reaching inside.

>demonize a white female

they will do everything they can to justify her actions

>he walked to his car
>deserves to die

Did they find a weapon?

shit heads don't listen. i think mexicans and blacks that get stopped read the same playbook on how to get roughed up and shot at. i think for the spics its street cred/gang initiation fag shit. as for the dindus, they honestly think they can get away with it if they just run far enough. apparently they apply it to their parenting as well judging from all the welfare checks i do on a weekly basis. one fucker hid underneath a house. we only found him because his dumbass was running barefoot because he lost his Jordans (stolen) earlier during the pursuit and he happened to find a rat trap under the house (mobile home park). and when i asked him why he ran, his reply was "i dunno. thought i could avoid jail time." it's logic like this that keeps me employed, but also at the same time wanting to just find a real life Frank Castle and provide him with a list of names of violent criminals, sex offenders, and repeat customers. if all those people were wiped off the slate, there would be less problems. but unfortunately that means there would also be less fun shit for all you faggots to talk about on Cred Forums.

delivered

You forgot that they are not going to fucking detain you or tell you what to do unless your braking a law dumbasss

it's not hur dur i have power so do this because i can kill you

Link your fucking neurons together retarded faggot

How to not get shot by the cops:
1) If the cop is pointing a gun at you, don't move unless they tell you
2) If they say to get on the ground, do it
3) If they say to put your hands in the air, do it

However in this case it is pretty weird that one cop tasered and another cop fired bullets, at the same time. That should not ever happen.

doesnt fucking matter.

When you have the chance of being killed by a dindu the police arent taking fucking risks.

They can't read the future. If he did have a weapon, and they hesitate, they could all die. It happens to cops all the time.
You have to cooperate with the cops whether you are armed or not. Like that dumb Nigger who got shot for pointing his fingers at that cop while running towards him threateningly with his hands behind his back. It doesn't matter whether or not he was really armed, the cops made the safe choice.

little nigger had a gun what a shocker

I'm all for justice but they give retards (most humans) guns it's asking for shit like this

God fucking damn it they were at the courthouse

Actually it was well established in the film that tarantino did not a have a sign outside that said dead nigger storage so this could be anyone but him.

I've been harassed by cops without breaking any laws on multiple occasions. One time a cop pulled me over and yanked me outta my car and screamed at me because I matched the description of someone that passed someone on a double yellow. Whoever got passed called in a complaint, I was never even in the area where the alleged incident occurred.

This other time I was standing in my friend's driveway talking with him, a cop drives by, flips a bitch and throws his lights on and busts into the driveway and unholsters his gun. He didn't point it at me but he started yelling at me asking who's car I was standing beside. It was mine, I had all the documentation to prove it and even after I provided it to him he kept questioning me and being an all around ass hole. He flipped and bitch and went all Rambo because he saw one of my windows was taped up.

Im not saying this guy wasn't being stupid but there's context for everything. Cops are people and they are far from perfect just like everyone. To think it's best to submit to what they are saying "just because" and that death is deserved otherwise makes you full blown retarded. The whole point of America is questioning authority, especially political. This stupid bitch cop had several other officers there with her and there was no evidence whatsoever that this guy was posing a physical threat.

Watching the videos, I think the fatally shooting officer is going to get charged with some felony. You can see the red laser from the male officer's taser on the dindu's white shirt. There's no situation that calls for a taser and lethal rounds to be fired simultaneously -- the female officer must have fucked up.

>you have to

Stopped reading. The only time I'm obligated to do anything is when I've personally encroached on someone else or when I've agreed to something. Not listening to someone does not fit into either of these categories.

>the female officer must have fucked up.

shocked

>you were hesitant in handing me the key
Shit, who wouldn't be?

Another nigger made good. Cop should get a medal for helping thin out the herd.

No he didn't just walk to his car.
He disobeyed their orders and put their lives in danger.

>I'm a citizen of Earth!
>Am I being detained!?

people without a reason to be hesitant?

I understand people can be nervous but this officer was chill and the officer and the suspect had plenty of time engaging already, nerves should have dropped down by now.

By this logic a police officer could tell you to lick his butthole and if you didn't then his life would be in danger.

This is batshit retarded.

The only way this could even begin to make sense would be if all cops were omnipotent, all knowing, perfect angels with flawless judgment. Since they are far from that it's quite stupid to have the stance that you do.

What law did this guy "brake"?

>reaches into his pocket to pull out a gun
>he doesn't actually have one

A guy asks you to give him the keys to your car while he's shining a flashlight at you. Everybody's going to be nervous when that's happening.

You're an idiot. There are orders officers can legally give. There's a clear difference between disobeying an officer's legal orders and doing anything they tell you to do.

You are leaving out the purpose of police officers.
You are implying officers walk around telling people to do unreasonable things for absolutely no reason for fun.

You don't have to be omnipotent to know a dindu is probably going to try and shoot you.

It's like you are operating off of a single fucking brain cell dumbshit.

>a police officer could tell you to lick his butthole and if you didn't then his life would be in danger.
That's a childish fucking example. Have fun doing things your way, you'll end up like this dindu in no time. Oh wait no you wouldn't, because you'd hit the floor and piss yourself the second and officer started yelling at you.

And officers push those boundaries and lie to/mislead to people about it all the time. Besides, none of that changes my point. What fucking difference does it make what someone is telling you what to do when they are pointing a gun at you? Are you gonna be like one of these black guys that got shot and start questioning them because what they told you to do "wasn't legal"?

Disobeyed officers commands several times?

Stopped his car on the median for no reason, car is on the entire time.

If there was something wrong with his car he could have pulled over. Some articles say he thought it was going to blow up, ran into the woods for awhile and all articles say an officer showed up after dispatch received a 911 call reporting a man stopped in the middle of the road. Probably on drugs.

>Implying pigs have feelings
>Implying they couldn't use a net for situations like these

>absolutely no reason for fun.

Some of them do this. Not all, but some. What actually does happen on a large scale is they walk around harassing people and telling them what to do in order to fulfill quotas.

Ok sure. They tell dumbasses to stop loitering and kids to stay out of trouble.

>all the boot lickers in this thread

Guy's SUV broke down.

He didn't have any weapons.

His hands were up.

Think of a time some bitch you know went crazy emotional.

Now imagine that bitch with a badge and a gun pointed at you.

Got that mental image? Good. Think of a time some bitch cried crocodile tears and a bunch of jock type white knights came to her rescue.

Now imagine those white knights also having badges and guns.

He was probably thinking he was going to die when he started backing away from the bitch.

I'll give that little nigger some credit, he's going against some bigger nigger with a bat.

He earned a KFC six piece that day.

Shit b8

This was not that case. They were called because a car was stalled and some dude was being aggressive with his wife. They showed up, and the dude started being aggressive with the female officer. Then he was talking shit and went back to his car, despite being told to stop at gunpoint, it's not like he didn't see the guns he knew what the score was, and then he reached inside his car.

Sorry man, but nobody OWES you the benefit of a doubt, or OWES you their personal safety to save you from your own stupidity. Niggers don't deserve their cops to be kung fu masters, harvard law graduates, olympic-level athlets and marksmen, paragons of virtue with buddhist monk levels of patience. The only type of person they deserve to be dealing with their shit is another nigger. If the cop is anything better than your run of the mill nigger then it's more than they deserve.

Hope it happens to you.

>His hands were up.

and then they went down when he went for the door.

time to die.

>He was probably thinking
>implying niggers think
And you were probably sucking a big negro dick when this happened.

>good goy

One of my favorite pictures. Kill those niggers. Should be posts in every we was kangs thread.

Why do they keep resisting arrest? I'd be scared for my life not trying to walk away to my vehicle.

source? havent heard about the wife being present

I wouldn't suddenly head towards my vehicle against the instruction of police and reach into it appearing to grab something, so I'm probably fine. I hope you get shot by police for this horrid shitposting.

>Italy
>calling someone else a nigger

I'm going to give you a look inside the life of a cop.

>start out young, well to do, maybe genuinely trying to help people
>as the years go on you see more and more fucked up shit, have to callously deal with it all, start to lose empathy and become desensitized in lots of ways
>one day you find your kid with drugs, you decide not to bust him even though you've busted countless other kids for the same thing
>you're now a hypocrite and also a criminal, you've broken your oath
>divorce is inevitable, the rates for police officers is through the roof, a lot of the reports have to do with cops not being able to control their tempers, don't know how to handle life at home when they aren't allowed to beat their wife and kids into submission when they don't do as they are told
>end up a jaded old bastard that has committed the same crimes you've busted other people for
>all you're worried about now is writing as many tickets and making as many arrests as possible in order to try and get a promotion

>no one who complies ever gets killed
>i'm a good goy, the cops won't hurt me

>What the fuck they are trying to be? Officer Hooks from Police Academy?

Officer hops from zootopia probably.

For one thing, they're trying to get a reaction out of the cops. Martyrdom or something retarded like that.

They are also incredibly inept at understanding future consequences for present actions. Very impulsive.

their ovaries

>By this logic a police officer could tell you to lick his butthole and if you didn't then his life would be in danger.

there is reason we ask you to follow simple directions and not lick our buttholes. it allows us to determine whether or not you have full mental capacity. a person with logic will comprehend & cooperate with little to no banter because they realize what's at stake. it's the same idea when giving field sobriety tests to drunks. drunks won't listen or worse yet: they talk over you. same with people with intent to cause harm at during a stop. they all have tells. eventually you can even tell when they are about to run. there's a reason i got a bachelor's in psychology. it's not just a 6 month program to become a decent cop.

i honestly can't tell if you're black or simply a white kid who got a degree in social justice at Humboldt State killing time on pol until your weed delivery arrives.

Are you implying he complied? Because he didn't.

So if nobody owes me safety or the benefit of the doubt or ya know, not murdering me, why exactly are the police owed all these things? What religion are you part of where members of the state are a higher class/privileged citizens? Scary shit tbqh.

Does ego have anything to do with it? Like, 'fuck you, you're not the boss of me'?

>0.000001% of being killed if you comply
>100% chance if they act like your dumb ass

He didn't comply, faggot, and neither did this nigger. Quit resorting to throwing out red herrings like a triggered aspie libcuck.

How do we solve American gun problem, so the cops feel safer and don't freak out all the time?

Don't try to defend the Kelly Thomas incident, it'll just make you look retarded.

That's a cop problem not a gun problem.

wow, how did you show your power level today, cuz it's so awesome.
dumb nigger lover, thanks for tapping out so fast.

Not black, hate social justice, just someone that doesn't bend over to a badge for no reason and knows that cops are not deities that have the right to kill just because someone didn't do what the nice police officer told him to do.

Why the fuck would you taze someone, just to immediately shoot them afterwards?

any chimpouts yet?

Yes he did.

I'd guess accidental discharge but who knows. Maybe he looked like he was reaching for something.

>SIR PLEASE WALK AWAY FROM ME TO YOUR OWN VEHICLE

said no police officer ever

fuck off nigger

give everyone a free SKS.

I'm sure there is some of that too, especially now with our current racial flare ups.

>Guy's SUV broke down.
In the middle of the fucking road? And he didn't pull over or push his car over? Uh huh.
>He didn't have any weapons.
Irrelevant. No one knows this until after the fact.
>His hands were up.
A good first step.
>blah blah blah leftist bullshit
He should not have walked back towards his vehicle. The cops were probably telling him not to move. All he had to do was obey their commands and he wouldn't have gotten tasered or shot.

>Yes he did.

No he didnt.

>implying boot lickers worry about being retarded

Next he'll claim a homeless man was going to leap off the ground and round house kick 6 officers in half so they had to beat the shit out of him for "muh officer safety."

I live in tulsa. Niggers here are lazy. They won't riot and if they protest, you'd see maybe 20 out there for about 5 hours before they disperse. They fight too much amongst themselves to accomplish anything.

People from outside oklahoma need to leave us the fuck alone. They're going to come in here and stir the shit up.

I'd rather be a bootlicker than a nigger loving cuck.

Follow the thread you fucking moron. The post was in reference to someone else.

Denmark called it: you're a retard.

>Kelly Thomas
>"nigger"

So you're a bootlicker AND a retard.

No one is arguing any of that shit. Taze his ass sure but the dude was literally going down from being tazed when that lady shot him. Not doing what a cop tells you to do does not justify murder and it never will. It could justify an arrest and possibly getting thrown on the ground.

>but these poor men and women of the law waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Then don't be a cop. If I'm not allowed to shoot someone for not doing what I say then no one else is allowed to either.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded
We're all talking about this nigger getting shot by the cops, hence the use of the word "nigger". Not some other random incident.

No one is arguing any of that shit either. The female cop fucked up. But the nigger fucked up too by walking away from the police and reaching for his car door.

This is proof women police are fucking vicious. Seriously.

Are blacks more prone to crime?

I'd rather be a bootlicker than a nigger lover.

Every dead nigger is just one step closer to paradise

Also
>No one is arguing any of that shit.
You retard this guy is literally is.

>support BLM
>support a decorated woman who goes against the straight white male patriarchal grain

Ooof, media's in a tough position, right now.

>Terrence Crutcher
Who?

Sure, I guess this is a case against female police officers because clearly the best thing to do in this situation (besides tazing) would have been to tackle the guy, especially with that many officers around.

>still desperately trying to change topics from the nigger to someone else

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

You don't just reach into your vehicle after you get out of the car willy-nilly. Why? They show this video to every officer at the academy that explains it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

where the fuck is the video?

you idiots are talking a lot of smack, but where's the fucking video evidence?

Goddamn you Americans are insane. Shooting an unarmed man that already surrendered himself.

Agree 1000% with everything, except the "lack of oversight." That depends on the agency, politics, & the state/local courts.

Personally, I wonder if half of this shit isn't a conspiracy to undermine the trust in local LE to push for federalization of LE. You know, cause our glorious leaders will ensure all animals are equal...

THEY JUDT SHOT HOM DEAD WHEN HE WUZ NOT DOIN ANTFING

>you fucking moron.

the only fucking moron ITT is you, you cockgobbling nigger loving faggot.

The officer screaming near the end of the clip saddens me every time.

>Guy gets tasered
>Female officer still shoots anyways
Literally no way to defend this

405 here, and yeah our nigs are pretty domesticated as far as feral nigs go.

Really causes my autonomous state to separate by a partisan movement in the bordered territory and consequently diffusing the Serb population out of the land up to its concentrated country leading to a declaration of independence to stimulate eternal Serbian butthurt in accord with long term ally (thank u usa)

youtu.be/Lgsu08O9XX0
youtu.be/nDfNV9bJoSg

I think the main takeaway here is that women just shouldn't be cops. Sounds like she discharged her handgun when the taper fired because she thought her partner shot.

You're right, they should've asked if he was Muslim first so they don't do anything like in Molenbeek

So very funny and original. Retards

where were you when Samantha Hyde went on a rampage against innocent stranded motorists?

Tactic of the jew. They train liberals well.

>it allows us to determine whether or not you have full mental capacity.

And if they don't full mental capacity... what usually happens?

>that first video

Fucking female cops, my god. There has to be something between a felony and a breach of duty for people like this. Some crazy dude had to be shot for the safety of everyone involved, but it could've been easily avoided if she had just followed protocol and not put everyone in danger. What the fuck, man.

>america, where the police works AGAINST the people

I'm beginning to understand why everyone is fucking angry at your cops. This shit is outrageous.

Holy shit, reading up on this

>On May 31 and June 1, 1921, hundreds of whites led a racially motivated attack on the black community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, killing some 300 people, mostly blacks. The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, then the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, some for as many as eight days.

>Numerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[23] Law enforcement officials later stated that the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising".[23] Eyewitness accounts and testimony from the survivors maintained that on the morning of June 1, the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.

>tfw you will never bomb dindus with airplanes ever again

>tfw election polls swing based on whichever color person kills another color person
>every time a white cop shoots a black guy, Hillary gets +1
>every time a moslem or a BLM kills a white guy, Trump gets +1
>this election is literally nothing more than a PVP match

>told to get down
>continues moving toward vehicle ignoring officers
>reaches into car window
>tazer does nothing
>cops dear for life from deranged man who left vehicle in the middle of a fucking road for no reason
>muh black lives matter

The fuck outta here. When niggers learn to comply with orders from police officers and they're still slaughtered I might give a damn. Until then they cops have a right to go home at night to their families. People who ignore orders and MAY be reaching for weapons do not.

All niggers deserve to die.

If you disagree, you need to get the fuck off of Cred Forums and go back to rebbit with the rest of your retarded kind. You fucking cuckolds saying that he didn't deserve it make me sick.

hehehe

pretty much this

>Not following police commands doesn't equal execution
yes it does when you're being a nigger and trying to get your gun or drugs from your car in defiance of police commands

don't be a nigger and this doesn't happen

imagine your at your house, and a nigger walks into your home.
>Whats this nigger doing?
>Is he high?
>is he going to try to hurt me?
>is he going to try to hurt my family?

you grab your weapon, and tell him to get out
>he does not comply
He walks calmly into the kitchen
>Why is he going into the kitchen, hes going to get a knife.
He grabs a knife
>nigger comes running at you, you have already told this nigger to get out.
>nigger comes walking at you

What are you going to do?

Basic self protection logic, even a fucking 7 year old can figure this shit out. I bet that fucking nigger was told to get on the ground 10 times, but he decided to walk to his car.

What was he going to his car for you fucking kangaroo fucker? Think a little bit next time before you defend a nigger.

>Bitch is going to jail mang.
Nope, law enforcement agencies tend to cover for each other so she will most likely only get a suspended leave.

Checked.

And fuck me. This is what whites used to be like. Before we were told blacks are equals, before we were told we are evil and the worst people on earth, before we were told homosexuality is ok and natural, before we were told gender is a social construct, before we were told America was built on the backs of slaves.

This is from a time when we KNEW we fought or died. This is from a time when we took no shit from anyone.

>yfw white man wakes up and starts dropping dynamite from drones and looting KFC stores again.

>don't be a nigger
>cops won't shoot you
it's pretty simple really my cuckold friend

It's been well known for a long time the most dangerous thing on the street to a police officer is not the black guy with the gun, it's the female officer he has to work with.

HAHA BASED JAP

PENIS SO SMARR

EVEN FOR GAIJIN ENGLISH TEACHER

AT HOME NO DATE BECAUSE 2D SO PURE

Wtf are you talking about? Literally your whole government is working against the German people.

Maybe in Sweden they do, but not here. Cops go to jail all the time here.

Jesus Christ and white claim that blacks are the problem

Fucking white nigger chimpout is what that is
>This is what whites used to be like.
Savage barbarians no better then the nigger that they try to claim superior over?

That's some pretty hard projecting. Rough night microwaving tendies, user?

Not for shooting black people they don't
>before we were told we are evil
There is a reason why everyone hates the white man, including other white men.

>Jesus Christ and white claim that blacks are the problem
>Fucking white nigger chimpout is what that is
No, it's just what happens when whites get sick and tired of bullshit and it's going to happen in your country you wet cunted slopwhore.

everybody knows there are no japs here fatty

carry on though

Captain Sweden to the rescue with the powers of tolerance and faggotry

Japan with the bantz hey jap If I move to your country do I get a free manual on how to bant?

It's amazing how you somehow manage to know so much of the world from the tiny bubble of your basement.

Yes, but you have to be able to drink.

She has that listless clueless aging woman look in her eyes. The kind of look you see in middle aged women who work in retail and need somebody else to solve every issue that comes up with a customer even though they've worked there for years. It wasn't her fault, she was born a lame woman and was always gonna be.

I'm better than them! After they raped my wife, i let them have my daughter too to show my superiority!

Holy mother of jesus, will someone nuke sweden already?

>It's amazing how you somehow manage to know so much of the world
the NSA isn't the only group with special faggot detecting software gaijin

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Except one did like 6 mos ago. Stop being a media pawn. You're either a stupid fuck kid from Nebraska with a proxy or the dumb shit Swede trying to tell americans what' life in America is like.

>HANDS UP AND DO NOT MOVE
>nigger moves to his car and tries to open the door

Justified shooting. How many other videos have we seen where the guy grabs a gun out of the car and starts shooting?

>IT'S LITERARY OK WHEN WHITE PEOPLE DO IT
And the BLM movement are blacks being tired of bullshit =^)
Go suck a lemon

Why can't he just fucking tase him??? Why always direct lethal force???

>special faggot detecting software
That what your mom installed the night she started crying and told you to move into the basement?

>not for shooting black people they don't.

That's because the shootings turned out to be justified. Turns out black people in the ghetto are violent as fuck, surprise surprise.

You're a disgrace sweden

Go make up your own narrative somewhere else monkey
Who?
>the dumb shit Swede trying to tell americans what' life in America is like.
No different then the dumb shits on Cred Forums (mostly Americans) telling Swedes what life in Sweden is like

why are you so obsessed with be, is it a symptom of your faggotry?

seriously, everybody knows you're a cuckold on this board

There's a huge difference between a group of people that chimp out all the time as a part of their lifestyle (niggers) and a group of normally peaceable people who get sick of their nigger neighbors chimping out all the time.

Of course being a libcuck you can't look honestly at any issue, it's a disease.

Those are Australians ya dumb swede.

There's literally a statistically significant over representation of black criminals and of black on white crime.

BLM are just pissed off that blacks are dying at the hands of the police at a rate that matches their criminality.

>s-stop replying y-you c-c-cuck ;_;
Ouch, sad, you've lost it, sounds like you're just desperate to stop your ass from getting lit. Go change your depends fatty, I'm sure if you scream loud enough mommy will bring you down a fresh pair.

>That's because the shootings turned out to be justified.
Yeah I'm sure it did comrade
Are we still talking about the Tulsa riots, because if we are then you have no idea what you are talking about.

>What are you going to do?
Nothing because this is Australia mate. We aren't allowed to defend ourselves. If someone breaks into my house and I find him in my child's bedroom and I beat the fucker and put him in hospital, I'm the one in trouble, not him.

Carrying pepper spray is illegal here. Little old ladies have no defense when a rapist attacks them.

LOL cmon BPS you gotta pretend to be more Jappy than that.

Have you read the article on this event? White woman almost raped. Niggers think suspect is gonna get lynched. No lunch mob but niggers turn up to bust that gangsta out of jail. Start shooting whitey. Whitey says "fuck this shit, not on my watch in my town" teaches nigger to never fuck with based Tulsa white men again.

This is how it works. This is what they're doing to white people right now, everywhere.

see what's lame is that I implied that you're a neet and fat and you decided that these were the best things you could come up with too

based jap reputation flushed down awkward standing foot-pad toilet forever

>Are we still talking about the Tulsa riots
ya

what did you get the huff post version of events and the background leading up to them?

>i-i'm not a fat neet, you are
Come on amerifat, you can stretch your vocabulary out a little better than that. Try and put some actual fire into it, you just look like you're crying now.

thinning out the nigger herd is not against the people imo

>Online court records show Terence Crutcher of Tulsa with the same date of birth as the man who was killed pleaded no contest in 1996 to carrying a concealed weapon and resisting an officer and was given a six-month suspended sentence.

>Source: bigstory.ap.org/article/26bb15cc1cd441adbb154a5c92790510/tulsa-oklahoma-police-shoot-and-kill-black-man-street

He good boy.

dude again, people are free to look at how embarrassingly unimaginative you are ITT

must be a side effect of hanging out with all those gooks, none of whom invented anything in thousands of years

monkey see monkey do saru san

Yes I am reading about it, turns out that nobody knows what happened in the elevator.

Newspaper called for lynching, blacks used their second amendment rights and went to the police station because they heard the rumors that a lynch mob was gathering. Misunderstanding happens at the police station leading to a few whites getting shoot and then a white chimpout happens.

i invested in manufacturing. they make dead niggers out of live niggers. im already rich

>chimpout
you don't know about the fine tradition Americans keep of running undesirables out of town do you?

It's not just a meme you see on westerns.

No I don't but if we can call it chimpout when Blacks do it then we can call it the same thing when whites do it

>nigger
>got shot
Propblem being?

Jesus this thread is shit

>should the black dude have immediately complied with orders, especially knowing how trigger happy cops are nowadays
yes

>should he have been shot and tasered at the same time
no

Dindu fucked up. Police fucked up too. Bitch was scared and probably squeezed one off without thinking.

germany please your german police assist the muslims with raping kids.

Also, police get scared shitless when people don't immediately eat pavement when tasered, even though it sometimes just doesn't happen.

>if we can call it chimpout when Blacks do it
do what now

because if you're implying that a few thousand nigger teens randomly assaulting and burning things is equivalent to whites chasing problem minorities out of town you've missed the whole story

>police get scared
What kind of western police-shilling meme is this anyway?

why is everybody from your non-country such a cuckolded kike?

i mean fuck i wish Russia would ethnically cleanse you, not even joking at this point

Er... I mean I'm glad there's 1 less nigger and all but why did they shoot him lol

God damn I really never ever want to be in a situation where my life is in a woman's hands.

Now it looks like the left has to choose between a woman or a nigger.

The fuck are you saying? Cops get scared like everybody else, they're training is supposed to preclude this, but it often doesn't. Given how undisciplined most are and how badly gov agencies are run it doesn't really surprise me.

Lol, care to debate this?or just slink off in to the shadows?

>woman working as police officer
>expecting her not to overreact and control her trigger fingers in a high stress situation (looked pretty low stress desu)

in the end, its just anudda dead nog, nothing of value lost

It's a bluff as good as any.

If you can take the initiative, then it worked.

They'll find a way to blame white men

look at the fucking pic in OP

he was going for something in his car, even though the officers were telling him not to with guns drawn down on him

guess we know which end of the bell curve you fall on

All i read is chimpout

>not being able to tell the difference between Cred Forums memes and reality

Something was said or done that you can't see in the video. He had his hands down before they shot him. And don't you think it strange how that backed away from the car after the shooting? Then they didn't didn't approach the car for a few minutes. I mean a man was shot and they act like they are afraid to approach the car. Just looked really weird to me.

that's because you don't have any ability to grasp nuance

there's a little creature that lives in your mind that's jewish user

it's going to take over

probably a black lives matter terror bomber

Blacks quit ambushing cops might help....

It's that time again. xD

>5k posts
>not even a hint of a history

around black have a hand on your back

The Jewish creature in me has awaken me far more then what the creature in your head has

Americans are getting their rights and safety cucked by their militarized and incompetent police yet defend them at the same time.

Seriously all you have to do is sneeze loudly and a cop will draw his gun. Your cops are scared faggots who lack proper training and education. Dream job for bullies. Be an asshole with a badge and a gun and ruin people's days just because you can. You can be on video literally murdering a person and the union will keep you safe.

The man's car was stalled on the road, he literally called the police himself for help and they came and shot him instead.

The man was around 40 with a family, involved in church life enough for his pastor to completely vouch for him. I know the liberal media likes to exaggerate cases like this one but come on guys, the fault here is obviously on the police and they deserve whatever criticism they get.

Fucking jealous. Too bad that at the moment most white men are too comfortable in their lives to do a repeat, and many a-repeats need to be done. I'm not too worried though, times are changing and sometimes it's not even a numbers thing.

Kek

BLM chimp outs are good for Trump at this point, even moderate libtards are sick of their shit.