White People HATE Thread

White people are the most pathetic weak faggots I've ever seen.

The last true alpha white men died in WW2, all we have now are fucking imbecile losers.

Kikes are brainwashing your women and importing nigger/muslims to your countries and you fucks JUST TAKE IT IN THE ASS.

Seriously why haven't you fought back? You're just laying there shitposting instead of actively doing anything?

You deserve to be genocided.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMjgFq4
youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gtw59wROW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people circlejerk discord discord.gg/GMjgFq4

lol im white and i have to agree with you white people are the fucking worst smdh

You are now imagining a black person screaming "ZOOBOO!!".
ITT:"ZOOBOO!!!"

sure thing ching chong

I wanna beat the fuck out of you

Let's help the whites like they helped us

I mean... back then they could of genocided us but they didn't

let's make sure they don't turn into injun tier population

ching chong wing wong won ton

This is how the thread will continue

>nuh uh whites are mustard race!
>FUG OFF SHID SGIN
>the day of the rope will come soon!!!!1!1!
>MUH TRUMP WILL SAVE US!!!!

Wishful thinking and harmless threats as usual.

You are also Canadian.

Do you 'fight back' against common pests? You know, mosquitos, flies, niggers, Arabs you don't like.
Nah, you just wait until means of their extermination start working. Because you don't fight something that's this much below you.

>nah I'm just gonna wait and see what happens :^)

I'm gonna beat the fuck out of the next person who gets dubs

lol umad.

saged.

>supporting one of the last regimes in ME that allows all religions to be
>avoiding helping ongobongos when stuff whitey build in years of colonialism like the giant dam, for example, slowly falls apart
>doing nothing
you're also quite the 1/3 pure fat self-hateful autist to talk about what people should do.
Because fucking up actually functioning and non-religious states helped everyone in Israel, so if was worth it, yes?

White person here, just got done shooting the shit with a local cop after successfully getting a loan. Walked by a old lady without punching and mugging her for KFC money. Saw some white women and didn't rape and murder them with my homies. Shit, I even bought cigarettes at a 7/11 without blowing the sand niggers head off for a couple of 20s.

#justwhitepeoplethings

I agree. Make America Mexico Again!

So it can be like Mexico? At that point just let the niggers have this country m8

Kek gave you no power, you weakling, your hits will do nothing.

White people have do nothing for the world, Literally everything was invented for asians and black people, they only know steal the great black culture. It's time to pay white boys!

that was just a starter, here's the main course kid

I'm a white man and it is my dream to breed a Japanese women and create half asian babies that I can have sex with when they become older and attractive

My goal is to dilute my genes

edgy much

He's right you know. We've gone this long without a single protest or sit-in. We won't gain anything from doing nothing. It's time we stand and fight.

THROUGH THE POWER OF KEK AND MY STEEL BEAMS MELTING BUTTHURT, I WILL END YOU!
>he can't be fatter, he's literally pouring out of the screen
Stop, please, I'll have to wash the feet off my table.

The fat off*

HOW ABOUT AN EXTRA SERVING OF DESSERT

Cold war destroyed the west, WW2 had jack shit to do with it.

YOBA

A forbidden meme from the east....

>>/trash/

What's up with the retarded punching frog? I see it EVERYWHERE now.

I am a Slav, no meme is forbidden for us!
I AM NO SIMPLE YOBA...

Х̨̭̪͔̗̩͐Ơ̹̖͇̦̆ͪ̏̚̚ͅP̷̓ͤͧͫ̓Ő̟̹̝̌̾ͣ́Ш̤̙̰͎̍̎̄̔Oͨͭ̾̉ͫ͊͏,̢̤͈̫̣̼ ͙̦̣͌͌ͧ̋̃Ч̊ͦͭͬ͜Ţ͍̈ͪͮͨ̿̅O ̷̑̂ͯ͒͗H̙̣͚͗͛ͧ̊E͖ͩͧ̓̋͐͌̂̀T̸̮̰̲̺̪͆̎́ͩ̀̓ ̰͇̽̈̌͗̋ͭ̚P̨̻͆ͣO̱̯̱̠C̳̖̍͒̽̇ͦ̐̒C̷̽͛ͦИ̯͉Иͨ͘.̱̝̹̻̖̑ͨ.̲̠͟.͈

Wudduya mean?

So I noticed you are using a computer

Хͬͩ̐̔̊ͧ̄̕o̎̋̋̏̀͢p̻̄̕o͈͚̼͓̠͚̤̓ͬ̿̋ш͖͈̹͓̖̝̓̃̀õ̸͈͚̾̚ ͤ͐̽ͪ̎͛͞-̮̦͖͎́͊͋̎ͬ͡ ̎͋ч̪̹͙̖̬̦̃͐̽̿ͯ͞т̼̖̤̪̥̲͛̃̆̇̽͆ͣ͠ȏ̪̲̊̍͋̍̐ͬ ̗̘͍̳̋́̍̄͞н͉͕͈̦͖͗͌ͪ͋͐̋и͓̬͖ͧк͋͒̇ͦ͂͞ȏ̱̭͛͌ͨ́г̋ͣ̄̐͝o̫ͩ͑̑̓ͅ,̆̃̊ͦ
͓͓̬̖͋ͮͤ
͈͕͉Х̞͓͑ͫ̌o͖̥͍̰̣̞̰ͨ͒̓͒͋͛p͓͈o͇̥̩̖͞ͅш̻͔̯̙͓̘̣ͪ̋̿̎o̸̙͕͇͋ͅ ̺͇̤ͦͪ̓ͭͫ̓-̺̱̤̊͒̊́̆̓͂ ̢͙̹͔̝̼̜̙͊͐ͭч͈̿̏ͭͯ̎͑тͦo̼̭ͫ̆̓̚ ̠̯̹̟̦͔͎͞н͓͍̫̣̜̲̞ͮ̓и̵̓̈̋ͫ̒ч̱̣̳͓̠̠̾̃̓ͯͫ̈́̈́͜e̴̫г̆ͦͭ͒͞o̝̟̮̙͍̟̻͌̐,͓͖̤̦̃͒ͪ̋͟
̶̪̒̇͂
̧͚̖̟͂͊̽T͎̪̕ӓ̮́к̉̈́̈́҉͕̬̤͚̦̞̝ ͚͎̰͉͚̫̋́͗ч̦̪͕̐ͬ̎ͤ́e̹̣̐͠p̭͎͔ͫ̐̈̓ͪ̚͡н͉͎̠̱͝o͛ͬ́͏͕͈̼̤̪̘̮ ̭̞͈̲͉͓ͅи̺̩̝ͫ̑̔ͪ̎ ͖̥̠̩̘̙͛̿̅т̹͙̺̈́̅̀͐̒͡a͓̖̹̫̱͍̓ͮ̋͟к̱͈̭̗̖͔ͨ͌͋͞ ̺͚̬̇́ͨ̏̅м̠̳̜̟̰ͣ͗ͬe̘̮͍̖͔̥̩͆̋̔ͩ̊p̻͓̋̒̓ͨ́т̞͙͗в̢̥̲͙͕͔̑o̘̖͓͓͕͒̈̽,̮̝͛̑̿

*I walk by you slowly*
*You don't get a whiff until it's too late*

I will do my duty to the white race and have as many white children with alpha males as possible.

*You are stunned, but not killed.*

Yeah, but at the end of the day, I'm still white, and you're still a subspecies

This. As a half spic I hate white liberals with a passion.

real america
youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y

meanwhile white boys
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gtw59wROW8

We're probably gonna kill or deport everyone you know over the next decade.

Wow, you guys are really at it tonight.

Yeah ok buddy, I'll be waiting

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT DO YOU EVEN EAT TO MAKE IT THIS DISGUSTING
DO YOU ADD REFINED SUGAR AND CORN SYRUP EVERYWHERE OR SOMETHING

Wouldn't you like to know, sly Russki Spy/

*unsheathes katana*

pshhhh, nothin personnel kid

Do you leafs have ANY other tricks up your sleeve besides "Say the most stereotypically liberal thing ever, rake in 1000 (you)s"?