scientifically shown to have highest average intelligence of all races

> scientifically shown to have highest average intelligence of all races

> prominent in many positions of power all over the world

> statistically one of the richest demographics in America

> many are 10/10 qt's

All after being screwed over by everyone else all over history

> when did you realize that Jews, not Aryans, are the true master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

salvationisfromthejews.com/alljews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoo shoo JIDF

>IQ doesn't matter you stupid racist
>Hahaha Jews have the highest IQ Cred Forums btfo

Pick one

Parasites can't be the master race. Take away the host nation and they are lost.

someone post pics of kyle's mom

she would make a great lamp

>cut off babies' dicks for no reason

I vote that we waste them all

I'll decide after you post a jewess

The cut them off to turn the foreskin into cosmetics. Which means more profit for them. Without the goyim foreskins the cosmetic industry would suffer.

Fuck off shlomo

>when did you realize that Jews, not Aryans, are the true master race?

Welllll... it's not that simple, is it.

Ashkenazi Jews (Jews with LOTS of German, Hungarian and Russian genetics) are the ones who excel. The Superjews, if you will.

Sephardic Jews (Middle Eastern genetics) are wholly unremarkable.

LOOK AT THOSE JOOBS!

Do you like casing on your sausage, too? Circumcision is aesthetic and feels good the 99.99999999% of the time you aren't having sex.

Enjoy your curdled dick cheese gogurt tube. Looks like a fucking ant eater snout or earth worm jim.

i would like to be raped by her

>many are 10/10 qt's
when will this fucking meme end. Given, some are alright (5-7/10) nothing compares to an Aryan goddess
Most jews I've known look more like pic related

Why can't the Jews do what God made them to do: evangelize the world in the manner of St. Paul. That, after all, is why they are the "chosen people," that is what they were chosen to do.

By repudiating this destiny, the Jews have gotten themselves into no end of trouble, and indeed will continue to do so, until the ingathering.

Convert, my dear Jews -- like the Ratisbonne brothers, or Charlie Rich, or Francis Libermann, whose stories are told here:
salvationisfromthejews.com/alljews.html

Holy shit, are some people actually this far in denial about being Jewed?

the problem with jews is that they are in fact, the smartest race, but they are also the most disloyal, paranoid, prone to mental gymnastics and sociopathic race

>mutilation is teh only way guise!!

The post.

wtf i love the chosen people now

Then why couldnt they retake the holy land without the goyims help

The jew is educated by white society, and has no culture of his own that is not his religion.

There are no great jewish societies in history, and the only one that exists today was created with the permission of white people.

>m-muh IQ

that bitch looks argentinian

Anyone going to point out that the avg. IQ of Israelis is 95? The European inbred Jews are the ones with 110 iq

You got kiked hard.

Forever ago.

Hunting for a JAP to breed with.

Lived next door to a jewish girl but she was fat and squat.

why the fuck do you care?

not like you use your cock anyway you neet faggot

Why are jewish names so disgusting? Take SHLOMO for example , such a disgusting name it makes me puke when i pronounce it . Also they are like demoniac names.

Goldberg is a name that immetiadly makes you think of a very greedy and evil person

>nitzanshitrit
>shitrit
>shit

>> many are 10/10 qt's
jesus fuck no they're fucking hags.

you're not going to save israel no matter what you do shekelstein.