Markel is playing 88D chess

I know that you guys think the God Emperor Donald Trump is the true master of this, but It's becoming very obvious, Angela Merkel will be the primary cause of the RAHOWA, and it has been her plan from the beginning.

Millions of low IQ Islamic savages right into the heart of Liberal western society? She is obviously, by design, destroying Liberalism forever. This is a death blow it will never recover from. And she will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, to lead the German people, and their new reich, into the Fascist future.

buckle up lads, because we're in for a wild 2017-2018

I seriously hope this is the case

Wouldn't that be nice

but no

She is just a white woman doing what they do

Don't be silly, Merkel doesn't know how to play chess....

She is just trying to destroy western civilization with muslim refugees.

She's doing damage control now.

why are my posts not showing up?

Database error?

Or CTR?

this is getting silly.

This pre-game to war is hilarious. Who's going to break out first? America Civil War? Britain VS the EU army?

We should start a pool.

Third European civil war

>And she will rise like a phoenix from the ashes
no the plan you mention would destroy her own political career. if she was going to stay in power the cdu would have stayed on top but it didnt

even if it gets passed back to the spd its better than if she gets to stay in power

>EU army
Implying its first target isn't half of EU residents

Brits would probably have chimpouts, while that's happening.
Round 2 and further UK & US action will be dependant on the winner of the EU shoah

I see them
It is the case, she would have to be blind and dumb to not see what is happening

but it is all so obviously manufactured, only a German could pull this off, the next holocaust

>flood nation with rapefugees
>use them as scapegoat to restore the sleeping nationalist fascist vigor that permanently resides in the hearts of all Germans
>re-colonize africa and take the middle east to form the 4th Reich
>gobble up Europe too

wtf, I am #Merkelmatic nao

>she sacrificed herself to kill my nemesis

I...I'm sorry mama :(

>civil war
wew

>I see them

Thanks.

I have actually considered this angle ever since conspiracy theorist said Merkel is Hitler's daughter.

Merkel has a physics masters (maybe PhD not sure)

But it's Germany where everyone gets masters and PhDs. I don't think they are all that smart so the bar must be low

I'd like for a Deutsch bro to get in here and comment on this, I think its a common misconception the us Americans have about Germany.

From what I've been told, they start sending people to trade schools from a young age

I think the vast majority of kids don't go to college there

>communist kike cunt
>savior of germoslavic race
Yeah no.

>germoslavic race
u wot?

>he doesn't know

>he fell for the muh 6 gorillion rapes meme

>he thinks it's a meme

It's a nice thought. But she's just a pawn for the jewish elite to use. Nothing more to her

>It is the case, she would have to be blind and dumb to not see what is happening

Pic related

Story behind this picture?

>Top: participating in the Syrian revolution
>Bottom: enjoying life in Syrian rebel territory

Women fighting for democracy in the Arab spring

Democracy is achieved they vote in a theocracy and now they are second class citizens

Thanks m8

Man fuck Soros and his gaggle of meddling kikes

I can't feel too sympathetic for these idiots, but they were clearly lied to. They had conviction in their beliefs, which could've been channeled into something constructive.

Instead, the kikes funded by Clinton and her circumcised cock worshipers subverted an entire country, hell geopolitical region, for personal gain.

They're murderous sociopaths and deserve a fitting end for their actions

It's likely she got her PhD b/c of her duty at stasi, rather than intellectual prowess.