Began studying French a few days ago, finally got a day off, and began looking into French history. Very rich stuff...

Began studying French a few days ago, finally got a day off, and began looking into French history. Very rich stuff. I already knew about Charlemagne, but the rest is great, too. They have clay in North America, and they're starting to fight the E.U. more and more lately. On top of it all, French is, by far, the funnest and easiest second language I've ever attempted to learn. They were also America's first BFF, member?

I miss being friends with the French and the French-Canadians. FC's are our white neighbors, and the descendants of the Frenchmen who helped us in the Revolutionary War against Britain (which we won, thanks to their help), and France gave us Lady Liberty, as well. I don't like being so distant from former allies.

>French Canada
>anything but uppity separatist cunts

That bums me out, user. Nice dubs, though.

French Canadians are whiny losers

It might help their attitudes if they had some friends. Js. I like all of Canada, except all the culturally enriched areas, but I also like Canadians and FC's. We do have significant positive history with them, and I think they at least deserve the dignity of having their sacrifices acknowledged. It's probably completely different from your perspective, which is okay. I don't blame anyone for having opinions based on personal experiences.

Sorry user, pic was kind of unrelated. I just thought they looked like little French soldiers, forgot the failure part at the bottom. Honestly not implying.

>tfw no feels from learning languages because no one ever helped us except maybe British banks financing the independence war
You don't need to be reminded I'm sure, but damn, whitey really has such deep history. True honor and friendship come from this stuff. I jelly.

I've always heard that french was hard to learn when you speak only english. And why do you find it funny ?

It's no big deal to me. I've worked with a few Colombians doing landscaping, and they were some of the best workers I've ever been on a job with. They were up before sunup to after sunset laboring. Good food, too. You've got great culture.

>Karel de Grote
>fr*nch

"Funnest" =/= "funny" in English, it means "most enjoyable," or "plus agréable." Pardon, just a misunderstanding. It has a lot of parallels to synonyms of our words, which I like a lot. It really is easy when it's fun.

Youve never actually met the french, have you?
The are the most arrogant self centered assholes on the planet.

"The are the most arrogant self centered assholes on the planet."
Isn't that what the French and Americans have in common? You guys are just as bad as them.

This flag rustles the hell out of my aestheticist jimmies.

you literally are them, you fucking gook.

>The are the most arrogant self centered assholes on the planet

You forget "cheese-eating surrender monkeys"

Y-you too.

They've actually been pretty friendly, in my experience. Had a French boss once, he was about 5'8, dressed well, and was just about the nicest employer you could work for. Always smiling.
I thought it looked alright, but I've got minimalist taste, though. Sick dubs. Sorry about your jimmies.
Checked, don't worry about it.
I can't refute the claim that America is arrogant and self-centered, although I won't complain about why we are, either. The French have more than a few reasons to brag, too. Nothing wrong with being proud of that.

At least we're not shitposters

French is a beautiful language, if you want to ever pass as a native speaker, you have to master the grammar, which is much much more complicated than what you're used to in english

didn't mean it in a disrespectful way and didn't mean to imply all of you are like that. Generally speaking (tourists are the worst) its more of a french don't really give a fuck sort of thing. kinda hard to put it into works without sounding like I'm going out of my way to talk shit.

One example I can think of is that I went to a concert that was here in the states, nobody but the band spoke french, the band spoke near perfect english. They had a q&a. The audience asked questions, in english of course, but the band would reply in french. They would also give 80% of the introductions and "were gonna play ***** next" things in french.

I knew a guy that did art, he picked up some french guys that were wondering around and brought them back to his studio garage thing, gave them beers and shit, and then they turned around and started talking shit about all of the art.

they generally refuse to speak anything but french. The ones on Cred Forums are usually ok, but Ive even seen them reply to english posters in french and the cuck english posters go and translate the whole thing to french for whatever reason. Its kind funny and pathetic at the same time.

The grammar actually comes fairly easily to me, and I think it's an underlying reason as to why French is beautiful. If a language is rapid-fire and repetitive, it's annoying, especially with fucked-up grammar; but if it flows neatly and makes perfect, clear sense, like French does, it's pleasant.

Well, those guys were pretty much the French equivalent of our guys hueing about "surrender" all the time. It's just a pointless cultural stigma between white people, and now's not a good time for us to be divided. Try not to take it too hard. Just bear in mind that for relations to mend, someone has to bear an olive branch first. It's hard when so many people are at each other's throats, but I've always found it pays off to take the initiative.

I love pissing off Quebecucks when I'm going through there. I speak Acadien-French which is a little diffrent, though beautiful in its own right. I always tell those fuckers they need to speak french because I can't understand them.

Then the CB radio blows up when they start raging and some quebec truckers actually try to fuck with me on the road. They can't drive for shit though, and I remind them over the radio.

Shitposting on the internet < shittalking on the CB radio.

French people really take pride in their language, they don't take pride in their culture anymore sadly.
Beside, people make fun of us for speaking English because of our accent, their English ain't so good either if they're from France.

We're not arrogant, we are proud.

>Tell those fuckers they need to speak french
>Acadien-French
>Ils a crosser la street
Chiac is fucking way worse lmao

>The are the most arrogant self centered assholes on the planet.

OF THE UNIVERSE, MONGREL

That just means He wanked the street.

You should be proud.

Kek

I could get behind talking shit on CB.

Of the multiverse

Those Frenchmen who helped you in the revolutionary war aren't our ancestors. They either went back to France or settled in America. There was basically no French immigration to Canada after the Conquest

Please