Hillary Phone Bank General

The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured. You don't even need to verify an email address to sign up and start making calls.

Sure would be a shame if that basket of deplorables got their hands on this information.

ITT: we false-flag and make Hillary look bad. Be as obnoxious as possible to everyone you phone bank with in Hillary's name.
Suggestion

Offer cash or fresh fruit for vote
Ask if willing to claim trump sexually assaulted them
Ask i willing to participate in fake school shooting
Ask if they had sexual relations with Bill and if no apologize and say ;if you change your mind she's prepared to make an offer'
Over a voucher for a free abortion
Ask if they own guns and then say you've been added to our database.

The goal is to be subtle yet abnoxious at the same time.

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

Don't blow this Cred Forums. We can win PA alone with these calls.
LINKS:
hillaryclinton.com/calls

SCRIPT LIST: sli.mg/v0Ceg3

EXEMPLARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq
vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC
last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-cant-even-secure-her-phone-bank/
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=1495
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=2440
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3295
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3338
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3840
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3987
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=4150
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=4212
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=5022
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=7856
youtu.be/h1btUM3rTTU?t=11m40s
tedcruz.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
tedcruz.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8
vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1oKtZvKCFjo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for ban awoo

Fuck man I gotta go to be, speaking of I hope to see some vocaroos tomorrow of 3AM phone calls from our overseas bros holding it down for us working stiffs.

Shilling my Idea

this

If they haven't caught on and the banks come back up in 13 hours, then it has to be some kind of false flag or honey pot.

someone needs to play on hillary being sick

For the absolutely autistic, here's a script:

Hello, [Mr./Ms. Name],

I'm with Hillary, and I'd like to take a minute to ask you if you're willing to help our campaign:

1. end the policing of [black, Latino, college] communities.
2. combat cis-gender privilege and make America a queer nation proud of sexual vibrancy.
3. dismantle the iniquities of privilege by redistributing wealth and status from the able and strong to the poor and downtrodden.
4. disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family and extending our heritage concept of villages to care collectively for all citizens.
5. free our nation from the grip of heteronormative logic by legitimizing polyamorous and polyandrous marriage.
6. culturally enrich your neighborhood by inviting a refugee from Africa or the Middle East to live with you.
7. making our communities safer by banning all firearms.

remember, Legitimacy of intent is what is needed to upset these people into seeing the true values of what Hillary represents. If you sound like some autistic fuck they're not going to trust you and they'll know your fucking shilling. be as convincing as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people you called blindly accepted everything you said. In these cases I might suggest that you break the act and inform them.

Are the phone banks still up?

I assume they go down depending on the time zone. If that was the case, smart anons would put in responses, save the numbers, and call after midnight.

how can I add my number to the call list so one of you call me..

i'm so lonely

mr.dautrive?

>jerry sandusky

i'm fucking dying

Nope, they're down.

I seriously doubt they're going to come back up in the morning, if they do, there's no way they can be oblivious to it. You know that normies have already shared this on facebook and reddit, and it's already starting to trend.

There's no way the very CTR shills you claim are in full damage control mode right now haven't reported this. If it comes back up, this has to be some kind of bait. Maybe through a legal clause or loophole, having pictures of these telephone numbers is "disrupting the election process" and then they all shove us into a big party van?

>no email verification
Fishy...

The press begins. How long until it hits the mainstream?

I'm making a video of the calls for youtube so yall niggas can revisit what happened tonight. I am building a case not to ban all leafs.

I don't know what I'm doing so but I'm trying my best to make a video. Will post link in this thread.

They're down cuz it's nighttime.

Never attribute to malice that which could be attributed to stupidity.

>Never attribute to malice that which could be attributed to stupidity.
t. the rat on the nice piece of cheese some dumb humans left to him right on top of this wood and metal podium!

What are you afraid of, faggot?

Do it. Archive this moment of based Leaf glory. There were at least two based Leafs delivaring quality irl shitposting.

Australia, you gunna let that slide? Step up roofuckers

Better be good you fucking leaf

are you the based leaf ?

im going to sleep now its 7:30 in the morning here, if you do more make sure you make youtube video about them to or upload them somewhere and tell people to put it into the OP

They haven't done anything ever which suggests they are security minded. We'll see in the morning. If it's bait it's seriously stupid bait. Do they think giving Cred Forums voter information is te best way to go about manipulating a false flag event in their favor? This is lose/lose proposition.

Did Combetta design this? I heard he took CSIII.

I don't know. That's why I'm concerned.
Why are you so defensive about this?

If you're going to call me a shill, think about this - why haven't I already reported this to my higher ups, who would undoubtedly alert everyone about this and would inevitably shut it down? Why, if "we" are in damage control mode, haven't we done the logical thing and pulled the plug on it? We are control of the media, but we can't close down a portion of our site for a little bit?

Like I have said, if you're still able to do this in the morning, it means something is definitely up. I do believe this is a result of poor planning, but if they're still allowing it, then you know they're just letting you, and that stinks of some of that 4D chess you keep talking about.

Mark my words.

This is win for us. Sure it spoils the fun, but we're taking out her phone bank system and exposing even more incompetence with 50 days to go.

I'm fucking trying my best guise. I'm oldfag promise. That's why I don't know how to make videos haha. I'm used to simpler times like Quake 1 on 56k modem. The video is compressing now.

Stay up a little longer, its almost done user from rare flag.

I wonder if we can scam some bitcoin from these SJW fucks by saying we have some significant but believable video... like hanging out at a club in the 80s with him and he's doing cocaine off an 16 year old's titty

bretty gud :D

Reposting a good stream of a bunch of Hillary and Cruz calls, Skim trough as there are a few good ones in here.

youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY

i wonder if we can make a fake pay pall account and convince them to donate to it, and donate it to gary johnson, or some charity or better yet the NRA.

>CSIII
lmao thanks for reminding me of this meme

>They haven't done anything ever which suggests they are security minded. We'll see in the morning.
That is true. Like I said, right now I still think this was just a gross error. But if they still allow this in the morning, (there's still several hours for the site to be closed before it continues) then I'm highly suspicious.

>If it's bait it's seriously stupid bait. Do they think giving Cred Forums voter information is te best way to go about manipulating a false flag event in their favor? This is lose/lose proposition.

Let's examine something you said:
>Do they think giving Cred Forums voter information
>voter information
isn't tampering with that stuff a federal crime? Or could be made to look like one by sneaky (((lawyers)))?

As I have said before, this could just be an embarrassing error, but it just seems too easy...

Amazing voice.

>donate it to gary johnson

are you some kinda cuck?

well, we can't donate to Trump, or else it would make him look bad, unless we could do it on the DL.

>isn't tampering with that stuff a federal crime?
No. It's part of a public record. You can go on to any state voter records website and pull the info. What this has done is nicely collate it all and supplied it to us In a custom database for ease of use. There's no recourse through the legal system, but voters won't be happy. If someone with a public voice was savvy, they would make the entire lack of vetting connection.

Any other good calls?

That's a fair enough point, user, I will not deny that. Although this wouldn't be so much "accessing public records" as much as "tampering with public records".

Still, I can't argue with your point, I guess. However, I would still remain wary, just in case. Let's see what happens in the morning.

>doesn't even require a valid email address
It just seems too damn easy, even by Hillary's standards.

is it a trap? or people just dont really care?

Registered democrat and Bernie Bro here.

I wasn't sure if you guys were full of shit or exaggerating so I checked it out. I just signed up. No confirmation email. Just point and click and start calling (and researching contact info).

Clinton just put my familys dox out on the web.

Fucking bitch. God I hate this election this year. Fucking bitch. I just can't get to a point where I can justify voting for her.

I really don't like Trump (come at me bro), Johnson is an idiot, Stein is weak and stupid and way out of her fucking element, and writing in Bernie is pointless.

I don't know who the fuck to vote for. I can't vote for Hillary. Every day it's something new. Every fucking day.

tbqhf I think it's a trap so Hillary can turn around and go "a-ha!" If Hillary's dedicated voters didn't care that she broke the law, they won't care that she left their information shockingly easy to obtain.

It's either an attempt to smear Trump supporters or to crack down on Internet censorship altogether.

Or it's a real happening. Only time will tell.

I wouldn't make any calls without a buffer of some sort.

Why not just take their database and script and just replace hillary with Trump and she with he.
Try to convert these shitlibs by hook or crook.

>Bernie Bro
>come at me bro

wew bro

This ran through my mind a few minutes ago as well. Either they're really really fucking negligent or they're going to spin this on the god king

My internet is being Kenya speeds right now. Don't know why, but video will be 30 to upload.

Some choice moments
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=1495
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=2440
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3295
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3338
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3840
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=3987
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=4150

I almost changed my mind about you guys man. Let me down. Fucking leafs!

Did you phone and for Bernie? What was that like?

A little of both I think.

I just think that even after all the evidence she's careless, and all the evidence that people on boards like this are always looking for shit, I can't see her just giving us the key for an unlocked door to "volunteer" to call up her voter base and do basically as we wanted.

Even fucking Wile E. Coyote moved on and "learned" from his failed attempts. I feel like almost any minute, the "Clever Girl" scene from Jurassic Park will be reenacted.

If they're still allowing these shenanigans tomorrow morning, this is definitely a trap. I refuse to believe that they wouldn't prevent this from continuing while they have all night to just shut the whole thing down. No way.

Maybe to be on the safe side, if you have any pictures saved, edit out the phone numbers, that way you can't be given shit about "storing personal information" or something really dumb like that.

There's no spin. What are they gonna say? "We opened up our phonebank system to the world and a bunch of edgy kids prank called you." That's fucking retarded and won't get her any votes.

I don;t know whats wrong ffs. I just upgraded my internet and it was good for 2 days now its dicked. 28 moar min. I'll make a new thread if this one dies. Look for it. Look for the shit symbol (leaf)

Kek. Just got off the phone with a black dude.

>used my native slightly English accent
>Hello good sir I'm with Hillary for America who are you voting for in this election year?
>dunno man watdhea is dis?
>immediately switch to mocking black Ebonics when I find out he's a black dude

>YEAHHH NIGGA U B VOTING 4 HILLARY RIGHT?

he said he was going to hang up after like 3 minutes of intolerable babble by me.

I said, in my English accent, "Of course you will, nigger."

I don't think he heard me.

Wish I would've recorded it.

Doing gods work.

No I haven't phone banked for anyone.

That shits stupid.

I was an alternate delegate though.

This is the power of Cred Forums.

My God, my sides, my everything.

Ah. Was wondering how they had their system worked.

The fact that they haven't done anything about the website yet is honestly a big reason I'm suspicious. However, didn't a shitload of people prank call Bernie supporters?

But we already know how blatant they are about twisting the facts. They won't ever put it like that, they'll say something like "Her voter callbank was 'hacked' today by the elite hacker 'Four Chan' working under the guise of the new white supremacist symbol, 'Pepe the Frog'! " "WAS THIS SECRETLY AN ORCHESTRATED ATTACK BY RUSSIAN HACKERS?? [click for more details]" etc.,

That's what worries me, how they're going to play this.

How long did it take them to get that under control?

Other things to say:
> We're trying to get a sense of our supporter demogaphics, do you mind answering a few short questions? [Ask two easy questions, then the third:] Have you have had an abortion? If yes, did you know the fetus' sex prior to termination?
> It is Former Senator Clinton's position that abortion is a woman's choice, but sex-selective abortion is wrong. So far [pause to pretend to read screen] 72% of our respondents who knew the sex of the fetus say it was female, and obviously this is unacceptable.
> I mean... this isn't on the list of approved questions, but did the fetus at least *feel* male to you? I really want to get this number down.

> Former Senator Clinton is trying to reach out to the elderly and disabled community. Are you by chance elderly or disabled?
> Just for our algorithm, do you experience any of the following symptoms: [read all of Hilary's health]

> Hi, I'm calling on behalf of Former Senator Clinton to poll her potential voters. What race [or sexual orientation] would you describe yourself as:
(they answer black, gay, or hispanic)
> Oh, well then I can let you go here. [hang up]

> [after long boring call] Sir/Ma'am, this is a bit off-script so I'm going to stop recording now [slight pause]. Do you live in a state with voter ID? If not, let us know now and we can earmark your state for more school funding in 2017. Just cough a few times so I know you understand what I'm saying.
> [If/when confronted, begin to vehemently deny having said that stuff]

Most fun I've had on Cred Forums in a while. Is Clinton's security actually this bad? There's no way that's actually true after everything that's happened, right?

Her campaign is falling apart. She dropped out of all public appearances until the debate. Her west coast donors are pissed. Her east coast donors are pissed. The entire world did a collective WTF when she just wandered out of her presser today. They can't even get their bots to retweet her bullshit anymore.

Last ones lads,
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=4212
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=5022
youtu.be/71YaLFNpTBY?t=7856

I forgot did the mermaid win because they cleared the votes?

I have absolutely no idea.

Wait, what happened to Clinton today?

The difference is we already have it out there that the door is wide open. There was no "hack". Sure we may have put a "divorce sale-everything is free" ad on Craigslist, but you left your garage door open.

She just walked off the presser and all her handlers scurried after her real quick. Looked completely unplanned.

I believe so, RIP

God dammit. What a fucking train wreck.

Do you have a video?

no, just donate it to some saudi embassy workers that would look suspicious

You know there wasn't a hack, and I know there wasn't a hack, but the MSM has a very fragile handle on reality. They're down to making a big deal out of "DTJ COMPARED REFUGEES TO SKITTLES" and calling green cartoon frogs "dangerous symbols of white supremacy".

You never know what bullshit they're going to come up with next.

Yeah, I definitely want a link to this, too, haven't heard about it until now

Someone already closed this door on the media:

> cartoon frogs

You guys would photoshop Pepe over the top of Kermit sipping tea and post a bunch of "sips tea" type memes.

The SJW rage would be hilarious.

God I hated that fucking meme.

We need to be more subtle in annoying them. Using insults or directly criticizing Hillary on behalf of her campaign is obvious trolling and isn't convincing.

Instead we should be as autistic and obnoxious as possible. Mispronounce their name and ask what they do for a living and whether they'd consider donating. Make off-hand comments about their "exotic" accent and try to guess their ancestry. Mention that it's great to hear that i.e. orientals, are in the bag. Congratulate them for not being sexist and supporting the First Woman Presidentâ„¢. Laugh at your own small talk jokes, go for awkward silences and make them regret
even being associated with a democrat such as yourself.

I don't know about "scurrying off," but unless the sky recently got a vertical crack in it then she did it in front of a green screen.

youtu.be/h1btUM3rTTU?t=11m40s

8 moar mins.

Please be patient anons. Based leaf will deliver in case yall missed it.

They'd love this one.

gg we won

It's a fuckin Cred Forumse and due to the rain it has a reflection.

Get out of here CTR

OH GOD
tedcruz.com/

make them hate it with memetic warfare

Is that really his site?

vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
This one is a classic in the making.. Share before tards report.

>tedcruz.org/
Old news buckoo

>leaf
I don't know if I'm surprised or not

> just fucking stars and stripes.

Cruz was so repulsive, I pretty much ignored anything having to do with him, thread wise. Only thing I remember is the "priesthood" meme and "wtf I love/hate x. I guess I'm a cruzmissile".

Which are still funny.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Guise I'm sorry. The fucking ISP has jewed my speeds by half. Video almost uploaded. Please be patient.

i swear to god i am hoping mootwo is going to range ban you god damn leafs so hard

>recently quit eve online
>need a creative shitposting outlet

Look's like I found my new hobby for the next few week.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
wow phonebanking is such a great idea what could have gone wrong

I'm sorry for all leafs. This is what happened tonight in case you missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8

Just don't vote.

Pmub

GREENTEXT YOUR CONVERSATIONS!

Please see below for happenings:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ

vocaroo.com/i/s1oKtZvKCFjo

5/10 Next time get a real caller. See

lol I'm glad if I get 1/25 what isnt a voice mail

Feel like we should actually call, and pretend to be pro Hillary. Be like "I know she lied under oath to the FBI, and her health is poor, but we NEED a woman". Pretend to be for her, and turn potential voters off

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

use strong Trump for lost states like Cal, use Strong clinton for swing states. Best way to fuck with them and help trump

Fucking hilarious