CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!!!!

SEPTEMBER 2016 SHITPOST GRANDMASTER

strawpoll.me/11263571

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11263571
strawpoll.me/11263594
strawpoll.me/11263718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After the recent ultimate get BS Canada pulled off, I'm gonna have to go with the leafs

Why don't you float 1500 more of your asses up here on dinghies and air mattresses. We need a wall. You're paying for it. Trump is Reagan. If Reagan was "good" I'm Jimmy Hoffa

Australians are clever and funny shitposters. Canada is just absolutely worthless. Like taco-bell-shit posts.

>strawpoll.me/11263571

The leafs have been on another level recently

True, but the amount of sewage they spew out is worthy of consideration.

They may not be super clever, but jesus christ are they insufferable.

This poll has absolutely no right to be as close as it is

Don't delude yourselves into thinking Canadians are the better shitposters because of a couple gets and decent shitposts, cunts

I voted Canadian because yesterday a fucking leaf pissed me off with his fallacies

strawpoll.me/11263594

>strawpoll.me/11263571

This. And that fucking get.

Got to vote Leaf there are just too many of them.
Cant even escape them in real life they are on the ground and on the trees.

Leafs are on fire lately

Until they manage to hack Cred Forums cause lols exposing trip faggots and butthurt moot all in one day they have a long way to go.

> posts poll at primetime for aussies and midnight for leaves

Cmon

Australians are just waking up now.

FREE PLAETSINES FUCK JEWS APARTHEID STATE U KILL HOUR CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOOD ALLLAAH AKBAR WE WILL RIP YOUR NOSE AND FORCEFED IT DOWN THROAT INFIDELS DEATH 2 THE WEST!!! BULLETS WILL RATTLE IN YOUR BRAIN LIKE SHKELS IN UR POCKET WATCH WHEN HAMAS KILLS EVERYONE BOYCOTT PEPSI FUCK JEWS

Reminder that if you do not support Palestine, you are not a true Natsoc. Natsoc principle involves regarding Jews as the worst of the worse.

Midnight is primetime for leaf u cuck, only NEETs are on Cred Forums during the day

at least both of our countries are white, Tyrone

Let's get them straya votes in lads

OH THE CANADIANS FOR SURE EVER SINCE THEY STARTED STALKING REVIEW BRAH

Case and point, every single leaf is so fucking pitiful I think it gives them the edge. Aussies have the quality shitposts, leafs just fucking suck.

to paraphrase Slick Willy "It depends on what your definition of shitpost is"

Who cares.

>Canadians leading poll
>Australians so committed to shitposting they vote for Canada in the poll as a metashitpost

Can pic related ever be topped by strayan bantz?

I think not.

I voted for canada

Can anyone show me some leaf shitpost? I don't think I have seen anything that bad recently.

Nut on my face and call me Sally

any leaflets in here want to meet up and help me finish my blue print on shit posting ? I'm working on advanced
>pol btfo
theory. could use some help, been staying up all night and reading straya posts for some inspiration

just stop it man, you're trying way too hard. starting to sound like an australian.

Shitpost theory, I like it. I personally believe that Poe's law is effective for generating mass outrage. Posts that read at the second grade level are also effective.

Can't believe Canada is beating Australia, truly this is a sign of the end times

you'd know all about those, Pablo

you can thank the dank stuff for that

The redpill is that we've always done shitposting better. How foolish must you be to believe that a shitpost is meant to be enjoyable?

cmon australian shitpost are way funnier

>strawpoll.me/11263571

Leaf shitposting is truest to it's namesake. Australian shitposting is straight bantz and should be designated as such.

Leafs are the grandmaster shitposters and the most insufferable cunts. There are no redeemable qualities to their inane drivel.

Have to go with Canada.
You are absolutely fucking useless.
It's enough seeing my own country being shit, but then you come spewing shit like a raging faggot, a breed of it's own. Not even the grand master of corruption Reindfelt or his successor Löfven pours out as much faggotry as your leader does.

Australia is atleast funny. But not you leaf. Fuck you.

If Canada wins, change their name on their flag to
Pls be my ai gf for ultimate lulz

strawpoll.me/11263718

We just have more leftists and progressive ideas in general. Apparently that constitutes as shitposting around here.

Leave shitpostkino to me.

I'm voting for Australia.
I'm sorry leafs but you are insufferable.

What the fuck, that's not the image I posted.

typical burger can't even figure out his own topic.

Canada = Shitpost Grandmasters
Australia = Bantz Grandmasters

Burgerland = Shartmasters

No...Aussies gonna have to top that one..

I saw that nigga You posted at the exact some moment so kek gave it to you too.

>strawpoll.me/11263571

Tfw the anger from seeing Canada win anything is just a tiny little taste of what it's going to be like after the election is rigged this year.

I guess that was a moment for canada

>people think Australia is better at shitposting because they like them more

That makes them worse at shitposting you faggots. The fact you hate leafs so much is proof we're better at shitposting. Shitposting is supposed to make you angry not make you laugh

You worthless leaves ruined the 8x8 get, the holiest of gets. May Kek (pbuh) flood your country with rapefugees.

>We ruined the 8x8 get
>8x8
>64

Straya education lmao, get a load of this retard, holy shit I'm dying why are you guys so stupid? I'm actually laughing so loud right now I might wake up my parents holy shit lmao haha wtf are you even white?

Australia always wins

Why are you trying so hard?

>wake up my parents

REEEE-BORTINGS

See, it always seems like there trying to hard to Bantz. Instead of shitposting they do Leafposting

Canada is an insult to the term shitpost. They will never be Australia.

I am Dragon Dildo man from Cred Forums and I say fuck you all.

Outback faggots can Quigley down my penis.

Your flag keeps my teeth whiter than America

Leafs are a cheap knockoff of the original and best, the bane of moot, Aussies.

They've been king shitposters. Leafs got a loooooong way to go before you even get close

I wonder whatever happened to Yahoo Serious

nigger dicks

last i heard...a goose cooked him

> WILL YOU BE MY AI GF????
how is even a question.

>all these newfags weren't here for based strayamoot assuming direct control for a day

Australians are hilarious, I'd hate to be roasted by one outside of the Internet though. Canadians can't compete.

>strawpoll.me/11263571

fugg its' tied

Still failing to shitpost

>assuming

canadians are much better shit posters. All the burgers just assume that us aussies are shitposting when really we're just bantering.

ITS CALLED SHITPOSTING FOR A REASON.

Assumed nothing. Just the truth my sticky maple friend

Australians are shitposters
Canadians are shit posters

This isn't fair. Does it count as shitposting if you're actually sincere? I don't want to deminish an australian art form.

>go into Wal Mart to buy bulk briefs as per weekly routine
>am about three aisles out as my bowels begin to twist
>start running with my cart in a panicked fashion towards the restrooms at the far end (by the entertainment section)
>customer service guy tries to stop my, yanks my cart into the shoes section
>causes a rack of shoes to slam into his head
>he begins bleeding and isn't moving
>another customer service guy runs up and starts yelling demanding to know what I did
>at this time my breakfast of ten boxes of Hot Pockets© Ham n' Cheese™ demands its' release
>grumble and groan as my face distorts into one of pure anguish
>he grabs ahold of my shoulders and begins shaking me
>I projectile vomit into his face
>he screams, falling to the floor, writhing in agony, he was not capable of withstanding the bottle-worth of sriracha sauce I had put on the hot pockets
>I'm doubled over, heaving and bobbing like some otherworldly abomination in the middle of the main walking lane
>people are screaming and running, I hear police sirens
>a woman from the shoe section runs out behind me and screams, holding her baby
>the baby begins screaming as well
>I gurgle something unintelligible at them to try to get them away
>they are petrified, still screaming in horror, as I unleash a firehose of liquid shit towards them
>I look back just long enough to see the baby, screaming and coughing for breath, covered in my shit
>I start shrilly screaming "SHIT BABY! SHIT BABY!" in a vain attempt at apology as my shit begins to propel me forward
>I smash into the video games rack, several lines of them stabbing into my chest as I'm propelled upwards through the skylight and out over the rooftop
>I land in a field, my shit continues to geyser around me as I attempt to recover
>the only game to survive intact was a copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts
>It was a barking good time

>Assumed nothing
nice try mart sharter

Canadians aren't shitposter. They're just shity posters.

Aussies are at least funny at times.

Canadians are just pure shit.

Which is why I have filtered the Canadian flag and not the Australian flag.

SeeAnyway, enjoy the Bantz and shitposting ITT, I've got work in a few hours

nice try leaf, get off the vpn

You seem a bit confused about compound words, OP. Canada are not shitposters, they are shit posters.
Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Norway, yes

>I dont understand the true meaning of shitposting and the underlying themes within it.
Sounds like a Leaf to me

I voted for Canada

Have fun been known at a shitposter and everyone discard your opinions because >"see flag" >discards post

Check em

Canada have been fucking atrocious posters lately, they're literally spewing shit daily and pissing me off so I've got to go for them

>I voted for Canada.

>We must pass the shitposter flag curse onto another
>also check 'em

Voted for leafs. They really have become insufferable with the vast amount of garbage they spew out

I'm not on a damn proxy mate. Its the truth. Literally what have we done that can even compete with "plz be my ai gf"?

VOTED CANADA CUS FUCK YOUR POINTLESS VOTE CHECK EM

Shit niggas are leafs botting?

Are you joking?
Australia all day every day.

No Aussie means harm in a ""roast"" as you yanks call it.

>Canada sees this post and desperately votes for Australia in a poor attempt to out metashitpost the Kings
>Canada loses to Australian 52 dimension chess

Why do countries my people have created seem to be so inclined to shitpost?

Will New Zealanders start, soon?

>>We must pass the shitposter flag curse onto another
well technically you guys are trying to claim it and no one is complaining really, happy shitposting leaf.

At least people will take your posts somewhat seriously from now on. btfo some seppos for me.

Cucknadians are a fucking plague

Ausbros can atleast do it proper and give laffs.

When you say "better" shitposting do you mean more enraging or more entertaining?

Epic

I'll be voting leaf, more butt hurt

This. My vote on australians.

Canadians are scum.

wooooosh, oh what's that canuck? A strong gust of wind is coming? That wind is Australia. A gale force wind to BLOW away the leaves your poutine loving rear end just put into a nice pile on your shitty lawn (maybe you can pay some kid a loony and toony to clean it back up for you!). By the way, hockey isn't a real sport the same way that Crash Team Racing isn't a real sport - it's just for fun and anyone who takes it too seriously is "that guy" (aka, you). Do not try to respond to me you maple syrup drinking cunt, because you WILL fail.

I am autumn, and you are nothing more than a fucking leaf.