If he can change Cred Forums, why can't you?

If he can change Cred Forums, why can't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/?limit=500
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSJ__zvQBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting.

I hate niggers more than he does.

The man wants to keep his family together so much that he is going against his beliefs to raise his traitorous daughter's offspring.

That's stupid, that's now how racism works. He loves his granddaughter, he reaches out to her so she grows up a respectable person. He still hates niggers.

That's how southern racism works. Hate the race, love the individual.

This. Fuck you, OP, you dunce.

>white """""people"""""

But I did change, it just so happened it was for the complete opposite of that picture.

Imagine being a redpilled guy and your daughter gets pregnant with nigger spawn. Why do white women ruin everything

Sounds like autism to me. You should judge based on individuality to begin with

>not disowning your daughter when she goes with a nigger
Fucking retard.

Plot twist. It's lead based paint.

He'll hate her when she gets older and the niggerisms start developing.

>the father left, daughter moved back home for financial support.

Guess that little girl needs some father figure in her life.

Why doeant the dad paint her toenails. Oh wait...

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

This. In the north it is the opposite.
>claim to love niggers
>refuse to live anywhere near them or any other non-white (except asians of course.)

She's mostly white, that's the only reason.

>racist hillbilly
Change starts with the person in the mirror.

He literally is though...

The idea these guys are putting forth is that basically, all prejudice and agknowlegement of sad facts is "racism" and therefore racism is acceptable.

They're wrong, because racism is a system of beliefs where race is the most important factor, but whatever, I see their point.

I changed but I changed in the opposite direction

witnessed

Shadilay, brother.

As for the OP, it warms my heart to see him stepping up and trying to be a male father figure in her life. He knows the dangers of single motherhood.

so gross. im sad that he flopped. should have held steady and burned his negro loving daughter alive

We all pay the toll.

Right, let's just ignore trends. Let's just pretend that every group is on equal footing. Brilliant.

>Lissandra
>Best waifu
what the fuck is wrong with you do you want your dick frozen

Women bend to the will of the status que

This is why giving them voting rights was the most cancerous thing imaginable

What's so great about Lissandra?

True.

I would sacrifice muh roads just to avoid subsidizing this trash.

Most blacks live in poverty and have little to no chance to get out of it. That being said they learn to act ghetto before they learn to walk because they don't have shelter lives like 95% of Cred Forums

What a man of conviction.

He'll get his on the day of the rope too if he continues to associate with his black grandchild.

gotta love having a grandson that doesn't like a little fuck like you

>openly calling your father a racist hillbilly for Internet praise

The father is probably dead inside. He realizes that his cunt daughter is set to screw with him no matter what he does, but even so he still tries to keep his family together.

His granddaughter is still his blood, and probably loves her more than his daughter who sold him out for Facebook praise from other like-minded cunts

Now imagine this. The grandfather isn't racist at all and loves his grand daughter as well as his daughter but his daughter made this caption image to push some liberal race mixing message that no matter how much people claim to hate race mixing if it's forced on them they will accept it. Then some friend of the man sends him the image, he sees how his daughter not only slandered him with lies but she actually did something like that to begin with. He looks at his daughter, nothing but sadness, betrayal and disappointment in his eyes. The daughter obviously trying to play it off like it's not a big deal and her father is at fault for being sad as a single silent tear rolls down his cheek. The grandfather then looks at his grand daughter and says "I'm sorry you were born to such a terrible mother. I hope she doesn't lie on you as well." the grand daughter, unable to understand other than grandpa is crying tries to move over to him. He holds his hand up to stop her and just shakes his head silently before leaving the room to take a drive and clear his head. He is so distracted over how his daughter can say such a thing on the internet and expose it to millions of people that he gets in a fatal car accident, losing his life. Yeah I don't know where I'm going with this but the end message is women are terrible and only good for a pump and dump.

Burn the coal, get toll subsidies.

Pretty much this. Can still hate niggers and his slut daughter but his granddaughter is his niglet.

>Most blacks live in poverty
And....Your point is? How is that even remotely related to IQ?
>and have little to no chance to get out of it
Who's fault is this? Theirs. To suggest otherwise is to rob blacks of agency/personal responsibility.
>That being said they learn to act ghetto before they learn to walk because they don't have shelter lives like 95% of Cred Forums
How is it that Asians living in the 3rd world are poorer than American blacks, and yet they have a way lower crime rate, and virtually no traces of ghetto culture whatsoever? Riddle me that, you blue-pilled, subhuman cuck.

I don't know, man. I need some details before I condemn this man to die.

Look at it this way, at least the kid has a redpilled grandpa who can show her our ways. Think about her as a 12 year old girl with him in the woods, decked out in hunting camo. She just took down her first buck and grandpa is showing her how to gut it.

Raise a mix breed white you should be ok. I've found that niggers raised white definitely are more white. Nature verse nurture I guess.

good post, really made me think

honorable cuckpa, before the rope you will live to see your traitorous family staked alive, may death bring you the peace you were denied in life, hail satan

Don't you have a dog to suck off or something?

>Fucking niggers and calling a member of your family a racist hillbilly.

Feel bad for that guy since he has such a nigger loving heathen cunt daughter, maybe he's trying to make sure his granddaughter doesn't end up the same way.

haha I wish

>that flag
>two countries in one??

how exactly did he change Cred Forums

Gave me feels idk your flag.
Im on a phone sucks desu

he changed by not being outwardly racist

>implying this will ever happen
>our ways
>shilling racemixing this hard

Nice try JIDF

kek underrated

This. This exactly.

Imagine being the father and seeing your daughters post calling you a hillbilly on the net.

Trinidad

It's quite common for people to paint their property.

Like I said, I need details. I'd like to know more about the father so I can get an idea about her genetic background, for one. I'd also like to know what kind of life she leads, which would put the father into context and give me insight into how the child is being raised.

All I know is that girl's grandpa loves her. There isn't enough information available.

Don't be quick to rush to judgement because of what is probably true when you know nothing. Why risk losing all your social capital on an investment you can't be sure of?

Gross

Fucking nice

Already happened in my extended family. Midlife crisis made him go to Africa to fuck 20 year old slags who are hungry for white cock, and one of them got pregnant. I'm staying the fuck away from that little niglet.

>social capital and investment
>Cred Forums

Pick one

Old man shoulda stuck to his guns rather than white knighting his daughter when Jamarcus walked out on them

You need to understand that the biggest reason niggers live and act the way they do, is because they are niggers

Of course, factor in the child abuse, welfare and lack of low income work, but being a nigger is by far one of the biggest handicaps out there.

I'd not be surprised if it is some sort of pitty / responsibility thing either. Caus' we all know how many black men stay around their children, I would be surprised if this case was different.

So gramps swallows the bitter pill, for his graddaughter, caus one parent is not around, and the other is prone to doing SJW shit, and he tries to give the child some sort of care. Care which it won't get anywhere else.

Cred Forums don't have family that care about them

He's probably fucking her

>biracial
no such thing

>not hiding your powerlevel IRL while subtly guiding your friends and family to the light

How do you even live?

I already changed. I used to have no problem with niggers, kikes, shitskins.

Has anyone done a study like this in the past 25 years?

Maybe he's just happy it's not a retarded incest spawn.

There are more poor Latinos and whites in than blacks of any social status in America.
How come black males (5%of the population) still commit roughly 50% of the murders?

I changed
I went from going most blacks are people like us to the majority are niggers.

Racism is the belief in science. Racism is heresy against the tenets of egalitarianism.

i would go full muslim on my daughter id she betrayed my people and racemixed

Yeah me too. It's a lot easier actually

Has anyone been allowed to, without having their career destroyed?

This

This was a leddit post from a year ago or so but the hilarious thing was that the dumb bitch whi made this post also said the nog father left her. She ended up deleting her account out of shame if I recall correctly.

I bet the stipulation was that she not date black guys anymore. We already know the father is out of the picture.

But i changed.
Before Cred Forums, i was in favour of mass deportation of all subhumans from all humans countries.
Now, i'm in favour of killing them all, wherever they may be.

She's pretty cute, look at her little feets.

He is a white male with an unsupervised child.

He's gonna fuck her.
Typical white

He realized that the child didn't ask to be born, she didn't get to choose her parents. Seeing as how his daughter was a retard, the father most likely left, and her being his blood he tries to be a good influence and hopefully save her from that shitty circumstance she was born into.

he probably hasnt "changed" at all. What the fuck is he supposed to do? Lynch his fucking grand daughter? Of course he's gonna love her no matter what. That doesnt mean he doesnt resent your coalburning ass. Get fucked.

>Implying this is true and not some facebook tier virtue signaling fiction.

>"muh iq"

Praise kek

this. no matter how she looks, shes still his blood and innocent of any crime.
Why would he let it out on a cute little girl.
Fuck that coal burning daughter tho.

Props to the grandpa, but seriously hate the mom.
This whole condescending tone is why I can never get along with these anti-racism folks.
It could have been a story of a grandpa coming to terms with his new baby granddaughter and starts to warm towards her, telling the world that love is the stronger power over skepticism and stereotypes.
But no, this mom has to downplay the love aspect but instead focusing on the "oy sinners you racist, if my dad can repent, so can you."

It's not the kid's fault she has shitty parents.

That old man is the only chance the little girl has at becoming a functional adult.

guess i'm more racist than him because i would boot my daughter out and never speak to her again

I remember that Reddit post. She deleted her account. I wonder why.

>Be old man
>watch my daughter fuck a nigger
>didn't want anything to do with it
>she's pregnant
>nigger leaves her
>know that the poor niglet will need a father figure growing up or he/she will just become another jigaboo
>grit my teeth and paint this blackie's nails
>pray she'll be successful and get the fuck out of Dixie to go be with those filthy northerners
>and then I never have to deal with my daughter again

>White inbreds.

Nice meme, aus.

Why do they like to say we're the most inbred but then continuously try to breed with us?

Really wish this facebook attention whoring shit would stop.

If you were to look up sauce for the guy in the pic, I'm willing to bet cash monies that he isn't a racist, or a hillbilly.

This shit is just as bad as posting a bald kid and putting "Please like and type AMEN"

kill whitey

is she implying the dad stuck around?
maybe there is no one else to there to take care of her

fucking lies

Tfw when mexican and little brother marries a black girl. Guys is this some sick twisted dream?

This is why women keep doing this retarded shit. No consequences. Ever.

The best waifus are those who would most likelly get your dick frozen.

pretty much

>You should judge based on individuality to begin with
Most of us do
We see a black man with his pants around his ass swaying like a drunken sailor as he walks, listening to "music" that sounds like boots in the dryer with hateful violent lyrics over the top and we judge that man as an individual. That's a nigger.

DIXIE LAND IS WHERE I WANNA MAKE MY FINAL STAND!
*Booms*

>no mention of black father
>oops, looks like daddy made a runner

Looks like racist whites males are more willing to own up than blacks.

It says alot, thanks OP

THIS. My g/f is a light skinned black woman with a black child. In before wifes son hurr hurr... It's my girlfriends daughter LOL

Anyways she hates going by her dads nce a week. Him & new boo & her kids all act ratchety she says in her words. He fucking pays child support & actually wants to see his daughter. I don't like her going over there because she gets attitudey when we pick her back up. But yeah besides that doing our best to raise her "white".

blood is thicker. what can you do. i will always stick by my own blood no matter what.

The poor man. The fucking idiot woman probably uses him to babysit all the time while she goes out to fuck more Tyrones

>Hate the race, love the individual.
sounds reasonable.

>inb4 she grows up becoming a tumblrina, studying women and minority rights and join black power movements while blaming everything wrong with the world at whities like you

It's time to face the elephant, Dave

>It is yet another image with a caption episode
Made my brain fluids jiggle

because i have more hate in me than a racist old hill billy

We do it because we already encountered a lot of niggers, they were looking like that.
If I would find a apple that looks rotten, based on how it looks, how it smells, I wouldn't eat it anyway because maybe it's not rotten and I should give it a try and see if I get sick.

But keep avoiding any principle of life and safety. Only because you should apply them to humans, and that's wrong to do that.

oh dave. hope you enjoy that used up coal burning whore till she ditches you.

>My g/f is a light skinned black woman with a black child. In before wifes son hurr hurr... It's my girlfriends daughter LOL

>wive's son
>gfs daughter
Wow what a difference, you sure showed us!

> exploiting white compassion

he's probably a pedo.

Oh, but I have changed, user.

>my dad
>loving my fatherless mutt
>STILL call him a racist hillbilly
Suffrage was the greatest mistake.

You need to "fix" him.

He probably feels bad for his daughter who is now a single mother

this is why you have more than one daughter

>my dad
>a racist hillbilly

But you didn't change from when you first called him that, did you?

>implying the kid could be blamed for anything

I bet she is feeling all happy now. Staging this whole photo op with the shirt and nails. All she wants is be congratulated for having set a biracial child in the world.

You see so much of this shit now

>slutty white trash woman fucks niggers
>gets preggo
>Nigger dad rolls out
>White whore continues to be piece of trash
>Half niglet baby who will identify solely as black is born
>Mother is unfit to even raise a half niglet
>Cucked white parents raise half nigger baby who will grow up to hate them for being white

>Hating your father so much that you cuck him into raising Jamal's kid

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/?limit=500

>"GREAT DADS GET PROMOTED TO GRANDPA"
>But crappy dads get that promotion faster.

Ha!

Is that his daugther or from somebody else?

Most retarded post I've seen in a while. Any respectable Aryan man would NEVER raise Jamal's daughter, he would disown his coalburning treacherous whore of a daughter and/or kill her and her boyfriend.

The bullshit you just spouted is what is killing this board

obviously a fake quote.

>Trying to give cyanide to the daughter of your trashy coalburning daughter
>"W-we were just painting her nails baby"
>Better plan next move more carefully, she's got a camera

The problem here is that he lets her daughter call him "racist hillbily" to begin with.

No wonder she fucked a negro.

>my hill billy father
What a failure. Gas all of them

where is daddy to paint the nigger kid toes?

>monkey preaching about what real aryans would do

Underrated

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvSJ__zvQBs

They'll have to desu

Because I'm not a cuck.

But should they change?

because im not a disgusting causal

who says i havent? i used to be a liberal when i was a teenager. watching feminist drone on about bull shit for a few years and nigs and kebabs acting like they dont have to follow basic laws well its just reinforcing my perception that liberals are scum

Wonder why it isn't the father doing it though? Really makes yur brain waves fluctuate.

>why can't you?
swallowing the red pill, and you are stuck with your eyes open.

But where's the baby's father?!?!?!?
Oh

>my dad, a racist hillbilly

Wouldn't that make him/her a hillbilly too?

>OH I MOVED TO SAN FRANCISCO AND DRINK LATTES NOW SO I'M NOT A HILLBILLY :)

>calls someone racist
>uses racial slur for poor white southerners

>Brazil
>Aryan

>not being ghetto means you lived a sheltered life

Because I really, really hate niggers.

Source of pic, nigga

Whites are not the ones that need to change. The worst that will happen to niggers and other shitskins if they're pushed away and told to stop - is that they will walk away and return to their shitskin hordes and broods all over the world in many countries.

Not so for whites. If whites don't stand up and push back the horde, whites will simply disappear. We are being "snuffed out" in our own homes. We'll vanish like the elves in lord of the rings, walking into a misty forest or sailing out into the horizon never to be seen again. Niggers and shitskins will still be here, same as ever - the only that changes for them is they stop getting dey gibs from whitey.

Then why are equally poor whites (who don't even get affirmative action) and asians not ghetto criminals? Face it, being a nigger is their reason of being shit

>>my dad, a racist hillbilly
>Wouldn't that make him/her a hillbilly too?
>>OH I MOVED TO SAN FRANCISCO AND DRINK LATTES NOW SO I'M NOT A HILLBILLY :)

>AND GOT PUMPED AND DUMPED BY A NIGGER?!!! ARENT I PROGRESSIVEEEEE SILLY DAD HAHA HILLBILLIES AMIRIIITEEEEEXDDDD!!111!!

>>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

Jesus, fucking, christ. Niggers really are an orc horde

He didnt change. He is still a disgusting prick.

What kind of education are you giving your female offspring when the only activities you indulge are shallow gimmicks that will only make her substancially more stupid than the average male, thus dependant, resentfull and generally a cunt.

Kill yourself, coalburner. Do you enjoy raising your child by yourself? LMAO!

It's sad when even the dog realizes much of a cuck you are.

2PBP

i have a hlaf black niece, half black cousin, half israeli nephew and niece, half korean cousin.

still dont like non whites

Proof that coalburners have daddy issues.

Revolution?

>ear pierced by age three
Remind me why people deliberately mutilate their children to shove metal in their ears?

it looks so cute. teeheee.

Underrated

I'm ready to join the Confederacy any time of the day. Anyway Russians are as much American as English, Celtics and Dutch are.

Civil war 2 confirmed.

This is literally a Reddit post.

Also $15 says he isn't racist he is just playing with his grand daughter

I find piercings disgusting on women especially nose and belly button which is the height of degeneracy.

When it is forced on children it makes me really mad as well.

Simple, if they cant accept me for my beliefs then i dont need them in my life (my views are normal and healthy,why should i cower like a bitch?)

Yep he knows he's the closest thing to a father that girl will ever have

Is that Donald Sutherland?

>Hurr durr Brazil is not white durr what is Santa Catarina?
You faggots don't have any real arguments. What the grandpa in pic related is is a fucking cuckold race traitor for raising a mongrel. For supporting his actions you too are race traitors. Now get off Cred Forums and go back to /r/The_Donald

>I will bite this thing to death when everyones asleep
>I will make this household great again

Obrigado based hue.

Hows Gramado? Was there in '12. Miss having the cafe colonial and watching the natal luz

You are black and would not speak to your biracial granddaughter?

or that you were more than willing to speak to your biracial granddaughter, but became a racist when you saw her?

>teaching your half black granddaughter to hate niggers is bad?

I hope he help raises that little girl to be a respectful young woman unlike her mother. And to hate black men that behave like niggers.

I just imagine though he would hate to know she put that picture up, I would.

>my dad a racist hillbilly
She clearly has daddy issues, though the child is a telling sign too.

Everyone can change with the power of the lord jesus christ , that being said niggers are probably cursed

Living in the ghetto isn't an excuse. They can visit their school library or learn stuff off the internet at home if they have it.

Likely

Look up Muslim comics on Jewgle. It should show up.

Fuckin' libshit coal burners.

Holy shit go back to your cave lissfag

>not raising Jamal's daughter to be Anti-Jamal in the future

Kill traitors before enemies