link?

proofs?

WHAT HAPPENED CABRON?

Go back to Pakistan, you inbred goblin.

FUCKING SAUCE YOU CUNT

Whites deserve genocide

Kys Shoaib

Nigger detected

calm down achmed, didn't white people pay for your house with their tax dollars for you?

OH FUCK SHE JUST MADE A JOKE ABOUT THE EMAILS IS POL WATCHING THIS?????

Thanks for Correcting the Record®!

9,000.01 Dogecoin® have been transferred to your wallet.

Trump is more zionist so he wins

youtube.com/watch?v=x0dtxMU8Ksk

Watching now, 15 minutes long so cannot confirm

oh shit Hillary just said "gas the kikes race war now"

Did she make it through all 15 minutes without passing out or falling down?

3:30ish she makes the homeless comment

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people

So far just lots of what looks like a robot in the depths of the uncanny valley. Like it has an idea of how humans act but it can't quite get it right.

oh shit ahmed why so salty?

Fuck Hillary and gas all non-whites

wtf i love her now

inb4 picklegate

around 3:40

3:30ish confirmed, yikes

"This is a pretty beat up bag...it's like a homeless person's bag"

Seems like they edited out the Audience

Get out of my country.

They didn't.

CONFIRMED, HILLARY HATES THE HOMELESS

praised

Fuck your mom in her poo hole, Pajeet.

die in a fire, OP

So did she get embarrassed by Fallon like they said would happen?

>talks about her childhood softball team being sponsored by the local candy company

Hillarybot took her childhood memories from the show parks and rec

Couldn't you have simplified it by just saying "fuck all white people" since Trump is seemingly white?

Just saying.

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

Low IQ nigger.

This. Storm weenies are fucking cancer.

Well that's not too bad

confirmed, she did make the retarded homeless comment

There are literally black bodies in the streets because of Trumps rhetoric. I find it really pathetic that you people would shrug that off, yet try to make a big deal out of a nothing joke like this.
We need to make sure we get justice for the unlawful killing of Terrence Crutcher and this isn't swept away like all the other murders of young black men by cowardly police officers

This is not mocking the homeless, it's just bringing awareness to the material plight that our homeless people endure on a day to day basis as they try to work an honest 9-5 to make ends meet and raise their children through college.

She's not PC! Fuck yeah!

They also cut out the part where Fallin had a mask on.

I bet you're white mate. Don't kid around.

Hey Canada can you fuck off

>it's Trump's fault black people break the law and then try and fight the police

Her laugh when he put on the mask is clearly one to hide her deep desire to rip his head off and eat it right there.

The bums likely can't vote, so she doesn't care. Not like libtards have a choice between ShILLary and Trump.

bump

This is so cringy, not even jimmy fallon can fake laugh at her jokes

Perhaps on a different feed but I have to assume this was taken from the east coast feed and it had it

What is that even supposed to mean?

Honestly this is more evidence of brain damage than some insensitivity towards homeless people.

Hashtag Homelessballbag

I haven't watched Parks and Rec, is this true? Source?

They'll edit them back in, to next weeks rally.

>deleted
>anime thread deleted
>5 separate leaf psyop meme threads stay up

This place is reddit now

They dont have logic. Look at those love trump hate signs.wouldnt it be better if trump loves hate?

White people fuck and all Trump

fixed

is brown bags a racial slur for the homeless? What the fuck is her deal

3:30 is the time

>this is a pretty beat up bag
>it's like a homeless person's bag

kys

Hey /pol, I've been out of the country for about 10 Years now, I just came back to California and I'd like to vote for Trump, is there a site for me to vote online or do I have to do this in person?

but people have a fake sense of sympathy towards worthless bums and those people vote.

t.Ahmed

Yes and I think the drugs they have her on are working like a truth serum. She alluded to killing ones adverseries.

>She played softball
NICEEE. Loving this. Clearly not set up guys.

>hillary implying falon gave trump softball questions
Is this meta or ironic, I can't tell...

This is a completely innocuous comment you fucking faggot

Just proves exactly how damaging the "hey reddit how can i delete shillarys incriminating emails:D" really is.

I'm glad desu, cats well out of the bag now. None of us are going to let it go while our cesspool of choice is unusable. Keep up the sliding CTR, your doing Trumps work.

leafs, not even once.

I had the memory a bit wrong in my mind.

parksandrecreation.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetums

>The central plotline concerns the potential sponsorship deal between the Parks Department and Sweetums, a local candy manufacturer hoping to market NutriYum Bars, a "nutritious" snack bar, to park visitors.

>weenies
Know how I know you're a butthurt shill?

>bringing up the race stuff

Bump.

Why? Canada?

>there are literally black bodies in the street
Yeah, they're down by the state highway selling themselves for crack. Fuck off, idiot leaf.

I thought she was pretty great and had excellent chemistry with Jimmy, one of his better episodes I think.

why does she think being homeless is a joke??? wtf??? there goes my vote for her what a cruel sociopath bitch

If this was Drumpf CNN would be airing Trumps new policy to genocide all hobos

I love how she can't talk about anything without mentioning Trump. It's actually really annoying.

Wow I hate white people now

Remember that picture of Hillary visiting some persons apartment? She looked around like "My god what is this I hope the peasant doesn't rub off on me in here".

Isn't it pretty obvious she's being fed lines through an ear piece after watching this? Look at the soft ball bit she explains right after the homeless comment part and notice the pacing and odd timing and delivery and then it's even more clear. It's too awkward no one could talk with those pauses without something like an ear piece or something like that.

Holy shit I didn't know there were more pics to this set...

1/3

youtube.com/watch?v=CNhBnKzJSNU

"This is a pretty beat up bag. It's like a homeless person's bag," Clinton said about the wrinkled brown bag.

cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/hillary-clinton-jimmy-fallon-the-tonight-show/

She's a bitch.

We need a hashtag.

I swear I head Fallon say
>she was also the democratic nominee in the 2016 presidential election
>WAS

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

2/3

Around 4min mark

>Hillary: "I played softball when I was younger"
>Jimmy: "Were you good?"
>Hillary: "You know, by my standards"
>Jimmy: Laughs
>Hillary: "I'm not the greatest athlete..."

So, at least Hillary can admit that her standards are shit standards.

who's house is this?

She honestly looks like she wants the place burnt down & a antibiotic soap bath drawn for her. Shes such a fucking piece of muff garbage

>my god, is this how poor people live?

why is she scared?

>There are literally black bodies in the streets
Where?

she is a bitch, though I could see if trump said the same thing people here would be saying shit like 'LEL based trump kekd the homeless'

>played softball all through highschool
1. I bet that is a total bullshit pathological liar story
2. If it isn't, it confirms her lesbian shit

>Fallon hands her a rumpled paper bag.
>"That's a pretty beat up bag. It's like a homeless person's bag."

That is indeed a homeless joke. If Trump had said this, MSM would be screaming about it. Joe Scarborough and Mika Brizfhdkskfek would be crying and hugging, Don Lemon would be bringing homeless people on his show, and Trevor Noah would be making jokes about it that elicited a few muffled chuckles from the audience.

I say we run with it. Can't hurt. Let's get offended why not?

What that was nothing damnit OP

record corrected

And that fucker laughs at everything even when hes paid not to

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE BOTH CANIDATES ON HIS SHOW?!?

IS HE SOROS RIGHT HAND MAN OR SOMETHING?!

Softball questions for trump you fucking idiot

No, actually we wouldn't. It would be a horrible gaffe that would make me think less of him. It's not something he would ever do.

it would hurt to see Trump talking down about the homeless since one of Trump's great features is his kind heart and his magnanimity, its unbelievably rare for him to even talk bad about liberals (the closest is that he said a guy who insulted him was "very lib")

post this as a vine? so we can twitter spam it?

I use to play softball user. I was alright.

confirmed at 00:12

good catch

AI GF AI GF AI GF AI GF

#heartlesshillary

#homelesshillary

(maybe show Hillary dressed in a potato sack? Oh wait...)

Spotted the reddshitter

B O D I E S

She's clearly being fed lines through an earpiece --- so obvious if you rewatch it and notice her awkwardness with that in mind

These boring old people anecdotes...

S... is it poverty or mean words that make blacks kill eachother incessantly? Make up your mind shill.

you're not fooling anyone, go look at some of the comments in one of the 10 anti homeless threads we have per day here

guess not wanting my home board to become even more of a hypocritical circlejerk makes me reddit now

You'll never make it on your own nigger lmao

We just had a huge thank the homeless thread here. What the fuck are you talking about?

We're angry at the fucking globalists and government for making it so there even are homeless.

>go look at some of the comments in one of the 10 anti homeless threads we have per day here

I was talking about Trump, REE-TARD. If Trump was needlessly cruel towards innocent Americans, then yes I would definitely have a lowered opinion of him.

on Cred Forums everyone is maximally derisive of everyone and everything, even white people
>white people
>white

They dubbed an extra loud laugh track over the jeers

Why the nigger music at the introduction? Because it's "hip"?

>even more of a hypocritical circlejerk makes me reddit now

Nah, you're mad because Hillary is heartless towards innocent americans and Trump is not.

Stop. Listening. To. This. Board!!! First off. She wants a wall. He doesn't. She owned him on that. I like her cutesy faces. She's actually a goldwater and trump is a reaganey commie. You pushed too far. Her plane meme? The green screen? Lame. I like her more serious. When a rich boring democratic woman says it looks like a homeless person's bag and one Moleman says derp and nothing else then you know what? I actually really like Hillary now. Good job. These blatang lies have happened one too many times

I am not going to lower myself to the level of liberals and become offended over some shit that is fine.

I think the actual embarrassing part is when she says Putin killed off his adversaries, the irony.

>Drumpf supporters are this desperate

Hillary is going to crush Dump in the debates. He just can't win in today's diverse and progressive America. Deal with it.

we already know CTR almost exclusively use Canadian proxies

>By her own account and those of her schoolmates, she was a tomboy in grade school. Though she could sometimes be a clumsy athlete, her father’s instruction in baseball and football, and repeated practice sessions with her mother, gave her enough skill to at least stay in the game with the boys. She was also a strong swimmer. Her mother batted tennis balls at her regularly on the public courts of Park Ridge, but her game remained underdeveloped. One playmate, Jim Yrigoyen, was fond enough of her to give her his dog tags to wear briefly.

Just pulled this from her biography. She spoke very fondly of her father teaching her baseball, and the above claims she played baseball with the boys

Someone have the timestamp? Jimmy Fallon is a gigantic fucking cuck. Super unfunny and annoying as shit, I don't know how the fuck he has his own show-- and Hillary is cringe as fuck, she's so fake it pours out of her. I can't watch more than a few seconds, once she got to "POWER THROUGH IT" I had to turn the shit off.

The only reason you're saying that is the majority of white people would still frown on your death.

This will be a hastag tomorrow and be one more fire for you worthless sacks of shit to put out.

Brock is going to throw every one of you under the bus. Foreign shills will be extradited to the states under threat of sanctions. Trump is one vindictive SOB, that you were right about.

This post is just so fucking stupid

Why would Hillary beat him in a debate when she cant even handle Jimmy Fallon?

they forgot to install handrails throughout the home

Nah bro. The frog was one thing. Now i just see all female boomers and im gay and I wasn't necessarily a huge fan of those. But they're better than young women and she should not be laughed at. The hillary for prisom guy? I find myself cringing in her favour more and more. This place is so pissed off and angry but it's automatically both knee jerk and contrarian. Nobody cares about any of this board's problems. You fucken put em here. Every single one

That's not softball at all

That's also way more dike like than just softball

Wow, I was wrong. She managed to do both 1 and 2. Hillary is an amazing tier fuckup.

she seems so evil

hillary getting redpilled?

nevermind i'm a faggot 3:30ish-3:40 for the homeless comment, not really anything that interesting though.

I'm more concerned that people watch her and can't see through her, it's really fascinating how you could be so stupid.

Dump can't even speak in town halls without looking like a lying retard. Americans will see Drumpf is full of shit and can't be president.

>Trump can't win our genocide is too far along.
We shall see.

thank you for correcting the record

Trump reminds of medusa

jesus CTR

you've stooped pretty low on this one

Pretty innocuous comment, that bag does look like it was being used by a hobo. Even hobos hate hobos.

I'm voting Trump but holy cow the stuff people read into things here.

It's the media double standard. Yeah, they'd be parading sad homeless people on CNN if Trump said it. Look at how mediocre the coverage was during the weekend terrorist / ISIS attacks, since anything that makes america look unsafe helps Trump.

Thank you for member berrying

Majority of babies are non-white and that's a GOOD thing. Stay upset, irrelevant, and a loser. Your kind will die out soon enough.

Ok Adelson Epstein BreitFart

shut up ya cunt go defend shilary somewhere else

Fallon's house band is the Roots.

Its a black band from philly

Fuck nato bro. Need more Putin raspberries. Americans confirmed for master class shitposters extraordinaire

Reminder there are hundreds of thousands of black Haitians without a decent home because the Clintons stole 6billion of dollars of aid with their foundation.

Hahahah epic man. Nice

>This is a completely innocuous comment
>Pretty innocuous comment

thank you for correcting the record

His comment made sense. I thank you for fighting with him lest I'd never see it :)

Thank you for correcting the tax returns

4/3

5/3

youtube.com/watch?v=ainyK6fXku0

Yep, confirmed fucking nothing. This is leftist-level retardation.

"She called a brown bag dirty and rustled, that witch!"

6/3

Ask the creators of papers please if you can do a drumpf meme with insinuations as to all this plus zionism on his entry permits and deny his visa. Don't forget about melania

First off Ghostface is redpilled, and that track is like 15 years old not hip at all

"Dindu gun crime is my fault im to blame"

>innocuous

>mocking the poor

>she's a fucking shill for goldman sachs

Listen bud. Im cuckoo for apprentice puffs does not a president make

>HOMELESS PEOPLE R LIK SUPER GROSS
it's not what she said necessarily but the tone of disgust

this is actually a huge gaffe,as you can tell by the audience reaction,but the media will conveniently ignore it

>i like het cutesy faces

I too enjoy the whole "constipated &holding a huge shit in" look

Shit it beats Ronald's duckface and making out with pence

how will they ever recover.

yeah man I'm CTR posting as 1488AryanPride

Was trump cucked by a mexican? Why do his kids look so vas deferens?

oh

so elect the chick who sucked bill clintons cock in college

that makes her qualified

rrrrriiiiight...

She can't answer anything. She can't even answer why and how children could dream about being a president. She is American's Dilma, wtf. I really hope Trump wins against this bitch.

>this is a pretty dangerous neighborhood, this is like a black person neighborhood
>that's a pretty flamboyant shirt, it's like a gay person's shirt
>that's a pretty weak effort, it's like a woman's effort

The point is she said "beat up".

you think hillary has good judgment?

she appointed a fucking guy who had to ask reddit for help, to manage her emails

not to mention that whole getting people killed in benghazi stuff.

I'd honestly at this point much rather party with her than even drive past drumpfenberg in a mud puddle

>calm down achmed, didn't white people pay for your house
False, most taxes are paid by the richs, and according to /Pol? only the jew is rich.

no, "she isnt trump" is not a reason to elect someone

not to mention she wants to turn the country into the islamic state of mexistan

Hitlary Kkklinton has another Mitt moment
>Hitlary Kkklinton has another Mitt moment
Hitlary Kkklinton has another Mitt moment
>Hitlary Kkklinton has another Mitt moment
Libtards BTFO'd

I think it just seems that way due to that deep voice she is trying to use.

>2x speed
makes the pain half as long

It's actually the opposite

His children are by different mothers

What a deplorable thing to say...

You guys are a bunch of fucking retarded mongoloids if you think you can go after Hillary for mocking the homeless.

Trump literally spent years calling for New York City's politicians to take action and ban street vendors with special disabled veteran’s licenses from the area surrounding Trump Tower.

Trump wrote in a letter to the New York State Assembly back in 1991,
>“While disabled veterans should be given every opportunity to earn a living, is it fair to do so to the detriment of the city as a whole or its tax paying citizens and businesses?”
He went on,
>“Do we allow Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s finest and most luxurious shopping districts, to be turned into an outdoor flea market, clogging and seriously downgrading the area?”
He was still at it in 2004, when he wrote a letter to Mayor Mike Bloomberg.
>“Whether they are veterans or not, they [the vendors] should not be allowed to sell on this most important and prestigious shopping street,” Trump declared.
He warned,
>“The image of New York City will suffer… I hope you can stop this very deplorable situation before it is too late.”

OP, kys

She's a hypocrite and doesn't want to get "culturally enriched" even though she claims she loves refugees

Oh cool, another guy repeating talking points from a comedian.

CTR you seem to forget this isnt about Trump despite OP's picture

Its about Hillary being a cunt

Its about just about fucking anyone being a better choice than her.

>Homeless shouldn't have stands anywhere they want.
He's right, again. I guess I won't vote for him.

His views on veterans are just gross

Typically, I let veterans speak for themselves. I think we've earned it.

>KILL WHITEY SO WE CAN BE SLAVES TO THE JEWISH ELITE

Makes me laugh every time tbqh.

>I like her cutesy faces.

The intelligence of the Clinton supporter on full display.

>You're stupid, loser, racist
Learn how to communicate without spitting racial rhetoric.

>I can't wait til the genocide is over.
Exactly my point. The difference is, niggers are attacking white people right now, not the other way around. When white people fight back, niggers will be screaming for intervention. History doesn't repeat asshole, it echos.

You want to see irrelevant, look at black contributions to western society besides accepting welfare payments in exchange for political power just as a start.

Your concept of white guilt doesn't phase me. I refuse to give up my moral authority because you want to blame people for shit. Grow up, learn responsibility and find a real job.

By the way, this is a Christian board. Why are you here?

So if you're okay with genocide, I hope you stay okay when the shoe is on the other foot.

hypocrite frog shits
everytime you cry how hobos are gross and better to kill them all
here shillary said some shit about bag
uh oh how disrespectful of homeless

>everytime you cry how hobos are gross and better to kill them all

I have never done so, try again.

awww sure thing you didn't faggot
are you him by any chance

Wow great news OP!

We aren't laughing that she was disrespectful, we are laughing that she broke the rules of the SJW by disparaging someone with less privilege and shocked her own crowd.

looks like someone just lost the christian vote

>blocked
Any other link?

Yep. It's not about right or wrong here, it's the kind of insensitive offhand comment that just turns the room against you. Some kind of imaginary line that everyone else can see but you don't.

Every single autistic fuck on this board knows the feeling.

> blocked
> it's not on Usenet yet

REEEE

how being hobo puts you into less privileged group? get your shit together, find job, rent a room or something.

Credit scores and shit.

They did a study and people got called back less 80% of the time even though every thing else was the same besides one person's homeless smell.

Nigger

>blocked

SOMEONE GOT A MIRROR?

Wow so PoC want to create another unfree shithole like the ones they originate from? What a surprise

you can fix your credit score in as little as one year when credit score updates for you

anyway making life changing mistakes is not a reason to call yourself less privileged. call yourself stupid faggot idiot instead if you end up as a hobo in US of Ayy

sent. check your email.

>sent. check your email.
Thanks lorry

There's a new one up, same channel.

Just because you're a heartless lefty lled with seething hatred for those less fortunate than him fidoesn't mean everyone here is.

no there isn't

kek, ctr BTFO

>celebrating death of grandpa

wtf

>lefty
I'm not lefty you faggot
>less fortunate
you're talking like they were just unlucky or something, bad roll of D20
clearly result of their poor decisions

you don't celebrate unless you inherit 250k

>you can fix your credit score in as little as one year when credit score updates for you
Sure without a home or a job or any credit I am sure you can get perfect credit before you freeze to death.

>life changing mistakes
You don't even understand how many ways there are to fail in America, have you even moved out of your parent's house?

>call yourself stupid faggot idiot
If that is how you talk to the mentally ill since that is most of the homeless population and many other people often get ill, in accidents, laid off abruptly, falsely arrested, dumped from the army, or divorced or sued beyond their control.

What is the # for this? It must trend.

>black bodies in the streets because of Trumps rhetoric.
>being this much of a liberal

>have you even moved out of your parent's house?
I moved from other country to USA (central Florida) when I was 26 as an accomplished SE

Topkek.

Good job not posting a link you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=i4TuEL_oBB0

I guess murdering blacks and blowing up NYC isn't enough. Quick! Make a homeless gaffe and that's all the news will report tomorrow...
It's like she deleted them all over again.

Did meme magic go too far?

Reverse order just to be sure. You mightdie of some std.

>Whites deserve genocide
>Fuck Trump and fuck white people
Is this a new meme?

Oh cool, is your most accomplished product a credit score app, now that your mom moved you to Florida, made you get a job, and you are an expert?

>hillary mocked the homeless on jimmy fallon, audience gasped at it

So no proof?

Don't worry Chang you are safe

(U)

this clip has been edited REEEEEEEEE THEY EDITED OUT THE SHOCKED AUDIENCE REEEEEEEEEEE

TIMESTAMP 3:12

My mom didn't move me to Florida, she's not even in US

Thank you user

What the fuck, I swear I've seen this EXACT thread with these EXACT posts before

the hell is going on here

being a fucking dumbass is a form of misfortune, just look at yourself

Again "I am not contagious", but several of her staff have already claimed it was "something going around". And nobody cares, onto the next batch of lies.

You better not let her come in and see you talking shit about her like that.

CERN

>This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

I'd pay to see you two hobos kiss and fondle each other

What did you just say?

Can you pay in credit score?

youtube.com/watch?v=VU-wGcHhhvc

Alt

What the fuck did you say about me you little faggot? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in navy seal...

She's slipping up real bad now. For a career politician, that's a huge fuckup

Is it her failing mind?
Is it the drugs?

You do realize every show is set up in some way or another. A politician would never dare enter the stage if the person is not briefed a little of what is gonna go down.

t. silversteinwitz

so boring

Around 12:30
The girl says "my cousin hailey likes trump"

and hillary says Go Hailey

whats with the non stop jittering? it stops for like 1/10 a second every 3 seconds ffs

Sometimes a thread will get old then get legs again and i come back and due to reffer this happens

also used to happen when i had schizophrenia and time travelers migrane

>> implying t. nigger has any idea what youre talking about

CUNT'S FUCKED!

Then who will pay for your welfare nigger

Wow that was quick

New link
youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9Abooa44

It's been blocked. Anyone with another link? I can't into Google.

sadly no
credit score does not have any monetary value

What's the part where she mocks the homeless?

I counter you with this--he donated a million dollars to set up a jobs program to help jobless veterans in the mid 80's. You won't find this in the main stream media. Keep reading the Huffington Post you dirty shill.

Sooooooooooo....

No one can point out the exact point where she allegedly mocks the homeless and the audience gasps?

re-up it to docs and send post it on vidya.ga/upload

it'll protect it so that it can't be taken down or reported, and it'll be hidden from google servers so even they can't take it down.

its like 3:20ish when she's handling that paper bag.

just wait a lil bit and download from tpb

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474361389245.webm

Wtf are you talking about? We don't have ten anti homeless threads a day. Hell I don't know if I have ever actually seen one.

I'm just watching the video. Liberals are so crazy, they're attacking Trump harder now than she was attacked when Trump was on his show.
>Muh Putin
This isn't biased? What about her emails?

>thank the homeless thread
what?

noice

3:20,its nothing.

Thanks for correcting the record™

Download it before the pricks block it again.

>

everyone who replied to obvious bait is a nigger

< < < < this is the clip in question for those fucks who can't find it

>6/3
kek

seriously why do americans hate themselfs so much?

... and you know how I've always felt about the homeless.

They're people. And they have no homes.

She could literally cure homelessness with 10% of the "profits" generated through her foundation. Truly an evil woman to mock them.

Dammit they took the video down. Anyone have it saved, or another like?

>Themselves
You're acting like Americans are actually white.

homeless dudes carried that islamic terrorists bomb away from the crowds

balls of steel

Yes, we are definitely owed a few genocides. As you seem like a scholar and a gentleman, do you have any suggestions on who we should genocide?

It's strange but some of her facial expressions, gestures, and speech patterns (emphases, pauses) remind of Obama.

I'm not chasing that fish, go make our own thread about this. Borderline trisomy 21 victims can't even basic informal logic, sad.

I'm literally shaking right now. How can they normalize lying like this!

twitter.com/Always_Trump/status/778106895651500032

Everyone with skin darker than feces.

Kill all niggers.

>nigger detected
Ready the job applications

Rip your welfare check

He was clearly a future doctor right he deserved to live since he was a future doctor of course

any youse cunts got the full, unabridged, and fair dinkum audiovisual?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

spooky

You opened the door and now you can't close it.