WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

W I T N E S S E D

pls no

This guy again...

A
Fucking

its deleted what was the meme?

Probably the fuck trump and white people guy. Can't have any reverb in an echo chamber

Checked and Kek'd

Zyklon Ben at it again

I don't get it. Actually I do. It's a typical right wing zionist shill post. Waaa my flag is probably garbage so who cares about the sign of the Covenant. Needs more plague frogs

Truly blessed by Kek

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Why doesn't anybody have any shame anymore? God is a jealous and vengeful God. You shitpost because He lets you. When it's your turn for judgment you will reenact every awkward scene in a movie where an asshole tries and makes amends and fails miserably. Why would anybody sell their very souls by posting this shit

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=ppr-CePm_WQ

Kek is an Old God, he actually exists unlike your jewish cult fantasy.

Trump is our punishment for shit posting.

What does old have to do with anything. Numerology is a sin. As is idolatry. The Amish were right. We fell 6000 years ago and keep falling. God is in control of everything. If you usher armageddon then that's what you're doing. The frogs were against pharaoh to release the whatever they were's. Now fake ones use him for what? Where's the pharaoh? Oh that's right. The """"god"""" emperor.

That he is. You are wise

KEK predates your Jewish Blood-Sacrifice God.

Based neurobro

What are talking about? Just because you believe in 300 million gods doesn't mean Elohim is Ba'al. You are in a frogger fan club. I will never turn my back on Christ for altright frog demons

checked for KEK

>hurrrrr thoughtforms are gods, guys!
>hurrr durrr I've taken no time to study occultism or magick at all
>HURRR WHAT IS A MEME THIS WORD DIDNT EXIST BEFORE 2012 HURRRRR
The eternal leaf strikes again.