youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scorched earth seems like the only real salvation

Kill yourself, you might be able to escape being skinned alive into the future

I haven't seen a stormfront bug in a while

get lost

When did ///4/// get so pozzed?

Are you suggesting being against islam is akin to being a pozzed homosex?

lol the same salty ackbar in every thread

no I was asking you when there started being shitskins and "stormbug" callers on this board

Oh its been fucked since donglegate
Or, open to the masses, as in, a massive propaganda machine ;)

Btw stormfront has never had a great reputation here, we may share common ideals but this is the source of 'hide your powerlevel' which is at odds with 'neo nazi skinheads'

Different era, controlled opposition just doesnt cut it anymore ;)

Btw stop using the phrase 'white genocide', it turns normie minds off like a swastika

I live in the northwest imparitive, I'm not gonna censor myself for shit man, I'll just shill this on hiddencoolguyChan and wait till someone in power picks up some fucking Evola, or Plato.

It's all well and good for you in a white bubble, but we're trying to shift public opinions here so the rest of us dont have to run to a sanctuary, we want to export that

I got scared for a second then I realized I'm not white and can solve my own problems instead of staying at home and crying. What happened to white people?

Generations of pacifist propaganda coupled with an indoctrinated fear of 'losing your future' if you get pulled into a court setting as a result of rebelling against the destruction of our societies via cunts like you

Its no surprise you dont understand, if you're not white then your family and even potentially you didnt have to be subject to any of this, you had to deal with viewing yourself as below whites and needing their protection and welfare, no wonder you walk around waving your dick at people while they're down

I prefer Tsar Bombastics esoteric-vibe, nonedgy and nonautistic and strictly scientific videos.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

feminism foisted upon us by jews to make our societies weaker and more self-critical and less able to defend from threats.

This is because we were most successful and problematic for them.

If you're mexican or whatever and you ever ascend to our status they'll just use feminism and the like to destroy your culture from the inside too.

they made myst.
i liked playing the myst games.
my dad & i would play myst into the long hours of the night.

i love you dad.

>Its no surprise you dont understand, if you're not white
>Its no surprise you dont understand, if you're not POC

SJW playbook right there.

Is this real? Not the game the shit where sweden and the uk are over run and where muslims want to rek us

>gamers
Cred Forums is that way, nobody here cares about your children's hobby.

>old enough to post on Cred Forums
>still playing video games
pick one.

It comes after the explanation, which an sjw will never give, relax paco

Nah. You just sound like I'm a victim, I'm a victim!
White people used to solve problems and give a fuck 'bout others.

Someone asked for an explanation as to why whites are pacifists, I explained.

Get over it you dirty beaner, you're just pissed white people ARE doing something and you're going to pay for it, quite literally, via the wall.

We quit giving a fuck when you fucking wetbacks started shipping your drugs addicts up here to steal our healthcare and buy the niggers out of our suburban shitholes and into the cities, YOU are the problem, and ur victimizing me XD, no but serious fuck around the border and get bodied

>uk

They only showed London and Birmingam. You can't generalize on the entire country

>white genocide
here we go again with these memes
IT. DOES. NOT. EXIST.

Yes, this is what the leaders of Europe has brought

Finnish, oh hi Omar

>french
why are you trying to downplay the problem, you guys are up over 10%

Islam is cancer and must be completely destroyed. You know what you must do, but you are too afraid to admit it.

All it takes is a bump in the night to get the ball rolling.

But london and burmingham was completely cucked and taken over? That is beyond scary

>t. muhammed al shabaz al moustafa al goatfucker