Let's get something straight, Britfags. America kicks your ass at everything. Literally everything

Let's get something straight, Britfags. America kicks your ass at everything. Literally everything.

The sad thing is, you limey shits used to own us like 250 years ago. There are buildings older than that. Fucking buildings. You guys are so bad at life, it's almost like how? Thank Christ you live on a wimpy island so you don't stink up an entire continent. If you are British and reading this, please apologize to the nearest shrub, tree, or plant for working so hard to create the oxygen you are currently wasting.

I am officially calling you limey bastards out on behalf of Ronald Reagan, both Roosevelts, and Duke Nukem. I submit a simple challenge:

Name one thing you objectively do better than America. gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbiUAC2PZA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s-sorry lad

You better be

So no brit is man enough to grab his tiny nuts and oppose America? Git rekt

anything else?

>Americans
>using German rockets to plant the French flag on the moon

Stop bullying dad, there's much worse out there.

well,user....
they beat us at being cucks

Fuck Trump, and fuck all white people

Our cheese is pretty good
And our whole standard of living is generally better

KILL YOURSELF

sixty

Yeah well we were smart to pick up the smart nazis and get the Saturn program going. British people could have done it but I guess they have morals or something. We call that weakness in the USA.

Can a high standard of living land a man on the moon? I'm sorry bro but cheese and cheap meds is pretty faggy.

Fucking faggot nice pic lmao Jesus Christ Americans are so fat and disgusting

Bet you fucking stink, probably stupid as fuck as well lmao.

Bottom of the barrel tier "humans" lmao fucking faggot

TBF we did that with chemistry after WWI. Guess it was your turn.

we love all of the uk.

fuck op.

Shut the fuck up nip before we bomb your ass back to the Stone Age again

this

>Name one thing you objectively do better than America. gg

>Issue titles?
You've never heard of a Sir shartamart have you. That's because you're a meme country whose only genuine purpose is to degenerate the weak worldwide.

>American Imperialism
You don't win wars you die in them. You have the modus operandi of a parasite. A pet parasite of the realm.

>Die for Israel
Israel exists at her majesties pleasure, same as its inception.

>I am officially calling you limey bastards out.
You can chain a dog to railings but you can't stop him barking.

There will always be an England.
youtube.com/watch?v=VbiUAC2PZA0

Forget him britbro we were your greatest success not you most responding failure. All we accomplished is a part of your accomplishments too.

>>Die for Israel
>Israel exists at her majesties pleasure, same as its inception.
dont chat shit, Isreal is americas little baby fuck up

literally a shit post

the anglosphere is a joke

lmao

We are 87% white. You are 60%

We're our own government and you're just a fucking servant and always will. Most individual worth, keeping bowing to people for being declared better than you.

Quiet, locust.

Still a chained dog tho

>We are 87% white.

Unlike your teeth :^)

>Name one thing you objectively do better than America.
Not being a Kike controlled niggerdom.

Nice try Ahmed!

>Unlike your teeth :^)
Fucking kek

I've seen tweekers with better teeth.

>divide & conquer

>gg

The mayor of London is an actual muslim and his opponent was a khazar. London is goldberg HQ worldwide.

My teeth are white. But yeah its a problem.

LMAO two obese, retarded Americans trying to talk shit.

How many times did you have to use the delete key after mashing the wrong keys with your fat disgusting sausage fingers?

Bet you retards didn't even finish high school hahaha duuuuuuurrrrrrp

Absolutely pathetic lmao I would decimate either you of you in real life top kek to be honest all I'd have to do is walk away and you obese cunts would have a heart attack trying to keep up and then shit yourselves fucking lmao

Not losing every single war they were involved in since the 1950's

Don't worry brother we couldn't have got this close to putting the world right without them being their own short-sighted selves.

Much love m8

Showing your lessers courtesy & respect goes a long way to inspiring them to be better my wealthy friend.

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"
"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."
"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."
So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.
"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."
"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."
Better starve free than be a fat slave.

Holy shit you're trying hard

he's upset that he's a virgin.

>first thing listed
>meaningless traditional bullshit

no one gives a shit about titles, what other countries even do that

>ching chang chong micropenis: the post

lmao

>cuck central trying to appear relative

You're worse than Americans tbqh, beautiful country gone to absolute shit and all you faggots do is drink each others piss

Nothing you Ameritards say can offend me. I'm LITERALLY laughing at how fat and stupid you are. You are nothing to me, as subhuman as the niggers that infest your joke of a country

Ooh He's got you on the ropes now nippon

Haha, nice

You're lucky to be our allies. It isn't the other way around. Remember that friend.

the usa is probably more german than germany. all the true germans left when prussia went to shit. then the real germans remaining all died in ww1 and ww2. pretty unfortunate that i, as an american, am more germanic than someone from germany and i don't even speak the language, haha!