So what's Cred Forums's thoughts on American Renaissance...

So what's Cred Forums's thoughts on American Renaissance? Recently came across these guys and they seemed pretty redpilled on the surface, but I could be wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2006/04/jews_and_americ/
youtu.be/aJWLjRK2SRo?t=3517
amren.com/features/2015/04/white-man-why-are-you-giving-away-your-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Trump and fuck all whites

found the spic

JARED TAYLOR IS A JEW ENABLER

explain

amren.com/news/2006/04/jews_and_americ/

Amren is top tier when it comes to statistics.
They won't mention the jew though. But that's fine
It's a transitional phase of racial realism

That's good. Nationalism, pride in you and your race and culture is good and creates progress. Now instead of being a brain dead nigger why don't you further your people?

It was from 2006. his views may have changed since then, but damn. I actually like that guy from the little I knew about him

spic here, im voting for Trump and so is every other spic I know. most likely carries the sickle cell gene.

good for you. And good for the people you associate yourself with.

youtu.be/aJWLjRK2SRo?t=3517
at 58:37 he says "gas the kikes" :^)

stumbled across them. not much known, but it was at least readable...

amren.com/features/2015/04/white-man-why-are-you-giving-away-your-country/

lol and right after you see someone get up and leave. But he then goes on to say that he feels that European jews are fine so fuck him

> most people here don't even know Jared Taylor

What a joke.

He is trying to not get himself straw manned as a neo-nazi.

He has been somewhat effective at doing that.

is this true tho? I want to like the guy, but I would like him more if he was honest instead of just covering his ass. That's a cowards way.

>>I'm too much of a pussy to say what I mean, but I'll convince other dumb asses to do it for me!

They were a big deal 10 years ago, missed the boat on the "alt-right" of the last couple of years. Some huge names associated with them, but I won't be naming anyone because do your own fucking research.

Forgot where he said it, but he said at one point "At this point, it seems one can only really afford to a 'nutjob' about one topic. The Jewish Question would push us over the edge"
After watching him unenthusiastically defend Jews, but acknowledge their racial consciousness, I'd say he's well aware of the problem, but feels that for him to name them would just be redundant.

It would severely damage his credibility in this day and age.

meh, true, but just doesn't feel right to me, but I get it. Either way he's doing gods work