Fuck White People

>colonize practically the entire world
>any native people who weren't flat out eliminated in genocide were horrifically oppressed.
>this goes on for hundreds of years.
>bitch and whine and call for a race war when the people you have terrorized start to give you 1/10 of the shit that you've made them deal with for centuries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

How did you get out from the cotton field?

Lol nigger

You're in the wrong place, try reddit, they're ignorant of history and would buy this.

Nice b8

Every civilization in history has tried to do the exact same thing. We were just better at it.

Do any other white people here just feel the need to conquer in their blood? Do people of other races have this feeling? I feel like asians probably don't or else they'd be more successful. Blacks are too lazy.

We should have finished the job is what you are saying?

I see your bait and raise you another bait.
>Anglo
>white

t. superior Mediterranean genetics

The part I don't understand is where we have to pay for what our ancestors did or others act like they went through what their ancestors did.

What the fuck is this shitty logic? I didn't own slaves, I didn't segregate, why not blame the democrats who were mostly wealthy elite slave owners who had a monopoly on the trade then? This shit is ridiculous, love to forget about affirmative action too.

>the people you have terrorized
Quoted for proof of delusion.

If you start to justify behavior by historical grievances, everyone can torture and kill at will and it's all justified.

The entire argument in OP is based on a warped understanding of history. Doesn't matter if it's bait really because there are plenty of people unironically making that exact argument.

>Civilisation equals oppression
Go live in a grass hut then, nigger

WW2 Japan did, but I think all those guys got wiped out, while the peaceful guys stayed back on the island and fucked

Spic here

White people are cool, fuck off nigger

>inb4 uncle tom

I can appreciate what the white race has done, read some books

>but muh killings

literally every race has killed

>WE WUZ

You are a fucking leaf who elected Trudeau.
Cucknada is a fucking disgrace of White race.

I said civilization not country you silly goose

We could have just let them have Asia and we keep Europe and the Americas. Why did they have to attack us?

>The wheel was introduced to Sub-Saharan Africa in the 19th century by Europeans.

I'm talking about "YOU" idiot.
You don't get to say anything about White civilization, leafaggot.

I feel like conquering this plate of fries

>white person writes a post saying fuck white people. You should be ashamed. Lowest of the low.

hahahahahahaha self-hating spics are so cute

They're ahead in the queue for the ovens.

Isn't 56 like, literal drooling retard can't even take care of yourself tier?

Uh thanks?

I don't hate myself or my own race, stop this meme

>Spics are supposed to hate whitey oooga booga

No

Those scores are based mostly on Raven's matrix tests which measure pattern finding ability. Bushmen can function with retard level pattern finding. They survive by rubbing sticks together.
youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE

>spic defends le hwite rice
>he hates himself
Nords, everyone

>tfw you're not even 30 but slavery was your fault

Weird that the same kinds of people who like to cry racism would use my skin color to blame me for slavery while assuming my ancestors were in the US at the time.

No matter how hard you try you will never be white

>oppressed.

if by that you mean brought them to civilization and showed them the world... We have a right to be upset that they aren't thankful for that. Ungrateful nogs.

Found the nigger / sjw

SPBP

Why don't you all just go back to africa!

Pathetic nordcuck, your subgroup has proved time and time again to be useless to the white race.

I didn't terrorize anyone.

It's not my fault that these subhuman apes think that they're entitled to something cuz their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great--great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents used to own it. Or they want reparations because their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents might have been slaves.

not sure if USA campus or sweden proxy

Come on, don't go so far. Fuck Trump though.

Because you were (still are) owned by the Jews and globalists. Thus, you were the natural enemies of the third reich, which was allied to the Japs.

Im black and i find racism funny because ive never delt with it. Yea ive protested a kkk rally but i cant say anything about them because they had reason. Racism is a thing senselessly violent people should be killed. People should be entitled to their own opinions as long as it doesnt affect other americans

>Fuck Trump
>Leaf
Color me surprised

Go to bed Ahmad.

What the fuck I fuck white people now