Reminder that God is dead

Reminder that God is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9ESphZkANc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, Pablo.

And we have killed him! How shall we console ourselves, the most murderous of all murderers? The holiest and the mightiest that the world has hitherto possessed, has bled to death under our knife—who will wipe away the blood from us? With what water could we cleanse ourselves?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people..

Ok can someone explain the tl;dr of god is dead so I can say it and pretend to sound smart?

of what tthe phrase means

Or McTaggart or whatever the fuck

>Tfw the total opposite of what "boys to ignore" (except the feminism part)
>still wont get any girl to like me

it means that religion's role in the core of our society has diminished to the point where it is no longer needed

hence god is dead

Yea that makes sense.

this image is true.

AND NO ONE CARES

>girls who are totally materialistic
What the fuck is this sexist misogynistic stereotyping doing here? I am so fucking triggered right now, the "golddigger" stereotype is so harmful to young women.

WTF I'm a cruzmissile now

>nxxger

I'm curious as to how it's possible to pronounce that.

The concept of God is dead in the mind of modern man. There is no longer an objective, external source of morals. This will cast the modern world into a dark night, but after each night comes a dawn.

How do you pronounce whxre? Is that a new pronoun?

nxxger

In all honesty I like him but this meme is top supreme

I think the edgy meme only exists because we hold irony in such high regard that truth has become edgy.

If you're against feminism (and fit all those other criteria) , then you don't know what it means.
That said, many who are FOR feminism don't know what it means.

just use Google Translate. it sounds it out for you

youtube.com/watch?v=m9ESphZkANc

Fuck yeah, I scored 6/8.

nixger

my pronouns are nxxger, nxxgers and nxxgerself

God is not dead. he just changed form. now we pray to the God of materialism, social justice, white guilt and so on. we returned to paganism with a new awesome pantheon of cuckedness. what a time to be alive.

Rational self interest is the ultimate morality.
Altruism is something that benefits everyone if everyone practices it. Anyone who acts overly selfish is an enemy to the order that keeps yourself secure, so work as a group to preserve order.
Showing your family unconditional love fulfills instinctual desires, and improves your security in life if the feeling is reciprocated. It also improves the odds your line will continue.

So really a societies laws should just be anyone that is knowingly harming others should be removed from society until the problem is corrected.

>girls who are totally materialistic

So I can talk to about 1% of girls?

it's still just pronounced nigger

Holy shit its that same poster

The realization that God is dead will mean the end of conservatism and progressivism. Cred Forums is just ahead of the curve.

>be a massive cuck
>surely this will result in pussy
>exact opposite occurs
>realize that women are fucking retarded

And the redpilling continues.

Boys to avoid:
Betas

Girls to avoid:
Ones that don't plan on marriage

8/8

You should tell your mother to shut up and go start a fight. I do that shit all the time.

These bxxchm, nxxger, slxt, whxres are the worst

(why are vowels bad?)

Why the fuck do people listen to this shit?

>implying women don't love compliments to constantly re-assure themselves that they're pretty and desirable

Boys who use slurs like where, slit or nagger??? What did they mean by this?

Eh, the "God is dead!"-thing is often portrayed as being some triumphant cry, but in his writings he's more ambivalent about it. He recognized that the death of faith would lead to nihilism and moral relativism, and among the common people this would lead to the lowest common denominator being what is praised. But he saw it as an opportunity for greater minds to be able to craft morals beyond what religion has previously held as its own sphere.
God's death is a challenge and an opportunity for Nietzsche.

They are fucking dumb. Don't you go outside?

The only thing I don't do on that list is pressure gorls to send noodz. Well not anymore I mean

Avoiding women who say bitches or hit are the only good tips

Get some sleep under the stairs faggot.

>boys who use slurs like where, slot or nigger
uhhh?

>this shortsightedness

people have turned from God many times, and a remnant have always returned. look at when Israel turned away from God. they worshipped false Gods and sacrificed their kids to Moloch. just like today, with people worshipping atheism and having abortions

What's wrong with the word 'where'?

>God's death is a challenge and an opportunity for Nietzsche.

I'm guessing by the current state of the world, he couldn't make a good enough deal.

>homosex

Hit the nail on the head. All Morality is derived from self-interest however said interest is long term goals rather than short term ones. People don't think in long term aspects.

>Girls who are totally materialistic
Oh so I should avoid all of them?

nuh-icks-ger

this is so cringy.......ugh

This is honestly not the worst advice I have heard.

Arguably so. But Nietzsche was ultimately more concerned with the exceptional individual, rather than society as a whole. The man who lives by his own rules, with a lust for life and a will to power (not to be understood as a will to rule) was what he promoted. There could be some of those out there.

>tfw you completely flunked on the girls to avoid list except the materialistic part
FUG

this is completely true though.

Wrong. Even if a woman plans on marriage she might just want to bend you over and peg your ass and leave you for that sweet sweet alimony.

>Incentivise women to be single mothers
>Raise boys to be weak and sensitive
>Teach them that masculinity is toxic, and being assertive or competitive makes you an asshole
>Socialize them to believe that girls are attracted to guys who are effeminate, emotional, and passive
>Scare the shit out of them with feminist bullshit until they are so anxious of being a rapist or a creep to engage socially with girls
>"Why are there so many nu-male pussies all of a sudden?"

Really makes me fucking mad when I think about how bad my generation got fucked up.

Basically raised to do everything wrong from the start by retarded cunts, then they get shit on when they can't "just man up lol" after being taught to be a faggot their whole lives.

I'm lucky I didn't get it as bad as a lot of guys, but I'm still struggling to de-program some of this bullshit

7/8 on boys to avoid ayyy

When Nietzsche said it he essentially meant that religion had lost its hold on men's minds as the deliverer of truth. Christianity still existing doesn't prove him wrong or anything - if anything, it proves him correct, since the vast majority of christians in most western countries, well over 90%, worship God's shadow - they believe in the idea of God, but turn to politics or culture or social approval for their conception of truth, right and wrong - which is why modern christianity is so distorted and unrecognizable from what it was even 100 years ago.

While he was no fan of christianity, he predicted without an outside source of truth to give their lives larger meaning, there was a threat of the average human being losing all ambition for anything beyond achieving material comfort. Without the moral narrative of a redeeming God and a place in the universe, men would no longer see the use in risking and dying for something larger than themselves, and descend into a bourgeois stagnancy.

His "ubermensch" was not something physical or genetic, it was the idea of a man with the strength of will to make of themselves new sources of truth - truth being a commanding narrative about the world. It's a little unclear if he meant that these ubermensch would just have their own inner truths and be content, or if they'd try to convert the stagnant, comfortable masses and give humanity a new mission. Ubermensch, as well, are morally ambiguous - there is not necessarily anything morally superior about them. An ubermensch could come up with a commanding narrative and truth that could usher in horror like this planet has never seen, and it would largely be up to other ubermensch to stop him. Indeed, he predicted that ubermensch in general were likely to be amoral, sexually wicked, and somewhat cruel.

No, there were plenty of pro-man """pagan""" faiths. Religion aside, if men as a whole start setting the example women will fall in line. Deny them you money and seed unless they fit a certain profile and the rest will get the hint. Of course, there are too many thirsty omegas out there who enable feminism, so it will be difficult.

Girls to avoid:
>all of them

>nxxger
whats that

Nietzsche was never setting out himself to be the ubermensch, the value creator, and in fact he recognized that he wasn't. Nietzsche saw himself more like the plow tilling the land where the ubermensch could one day grow. He wanted to be something like the Greeks, something that could reach out across the ages of human history to reach a select few readers.

This stuff sounds rad as shit, what books do I need to read to learn more??

So what about a girl who makes rape jokes? And there is nothing wrong with being against feminism . What passes as "feminism" these days has little to do with the original goals.

The concept of the ubermensch comes from Thus Spoke Zarathustra, but you'd never be able to understand the entire book without first reading the Greeks, Kant, and Schopenhauer at least.

No, he's just sitting back warming up the oven for the muffins of the end times

Thus spake Zarathustra tends to be the one that is recommended the most, but pretty much all of Nietzsche's work contains something interesting. Be warned though, Nietzsche is not some structured philosopher. He often reads almost like poetry and he makes use of analogies and aphorisms. His works are more artistic than strictly intellectual.

I must honestly say that the girl side is actually pretty decent well except for the first point

Boys who are rude to their mother

Why exclude your father ?I treat my parents like they should be treated , i exist because of them

>Boys who dont respect your physical boundaries

Yes.

>Boys who pressure you to send nudes

My gf send my nudes just for fun and i dont pressure her but i can get the point

>Boys who start fights

Fights wit whom? With other people? I wouldnt even want to hang out with males who start fights because it would get tiresome

>Boys who use slurs

I use slurs all the time but not to my friends or my girlfriend

>Boys who comment on a girls appearance.

Understandable but why exclude again males? I dont comment on anybody because why should i waste talking about somebody appearance? I dont understand

>Boys who make rape jokes

Depends on the quality of the jokes desu

You've got that right mate. Raised mainly by my mother but was always at my best when I was around my dad and stepfather.

You wouldn't happen to have any good meme infographic guides or anything like that would you?

There never was a god.

Only the æther and void.

We will all return to it. I pray for the day.

all 3d women desu

Avoid LATINX girls/sirs

Indeed.
pic related

If you're new to philosophy, I actually recommend that you read what OTHER, more modern philosophers have to say about Nietzsche first. You can get a good picture of his broader ideas by reading people's summaries of him, and you can see how he has influenced people's thinking by seeing how they use his ideas in the own philosophy.

If you become interested enough to read the man himself, be prepared: It is NOT easy. Nietzsche speaks often in metaphor and poetry, he enjoys symbolic riddles, and much of his work is actually very difficult to understand unless you recognize that he was referring to various things his contemporaries had written. If you plan to read Nietzsche himself, be prepared to read a lot of accompanying works as well.

This is a guide to the Greeks. Tbh you could probably just read Thus Spoke Zarathustra and get the gist of what he's saying without all of this, but if you really want to understand most concepts in philosophy and how they build off of earlier stuff, you start here. Unfortunately this is the only infographic I have though

I get that the x is supposed to be like a variable, but if you're going to insist on gender-neutral bullshit, the lease you could do is make your special snowflake pronouns and what-not USE FUCKING VOWELS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY PRONOUNCE THEM AND NOT SOUND LIKE A TOTAL FUCKING DIPSHIT

>Pablo.
american education

O'Pablo.

kek

What autistic retard made this shit

monica

> avoid Russians

So avoid everyone heterosexual then?

>Using x to censor bad words
>using X to refer to third genders

MAKES
YA
THINK
NIGGAS

nietzsche said god is dead,
god said nietzsche is dead

*tips*

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

that's italy, nigga. haven't you ever been to a sbarro at the mall before?

God is just pissed at us...

it's all part of their plan to make coming western generations weak. so they can overthrow us and make us their slaves.

>Every day we stray further from God.jpg

Yeah no Potato, we're the ones that died

underrated

>women want men to ask permission for commenting on their looks
Yeah no.

gods not dead, we're just in hell

bxxches ain't shit but whxres and nxxgers.

Not being a whoremonger, honoring your mother and father, not being a vulgar thug.

WE FEMINIST NOW

We know that Europe will return to Faith, my brother. I just fear that it may be the faith of the Saracen in a new, coffee coloured Europe.

Kek

Girls who hit and slap you are the best ones though.

>.png
il just take your word for it

I agree satan

>Implying god exists to begin with.

A third of your country is rightful Russian clay. Gib it back, Polan.

i'm a newfag, and even I see your a fucking shill, samepost dick-cheese eater. Fuck off and dive into a pool of pig-shit.

and we are all SO much happier for it. Depressed bastards, the whole damn lot of you!

Just wank off you fucking leaf

Lol get the fuck off my website u italian grease ball

Holy shit underrated as fuck

>Germany

F

oh my god what the fuck is this shit

an informative post on Cred Forums?

holy fucking shit this is the biggest happening the board has ever seen

Looking at this shit 90% of the girls would follow most of the left but not agree with any of the things on the right.

>Jews control media
>Jews say Germans aren't birthing
>Jews say Germans need to accept mudslimes

I'm not sure if you fully understand the meaning of tl;dr

>religion (a man made institution) is rendered useless
>faith still exists (a collection of beliefs)
>belief still exists (a projection of expectations unto the future)
>god is dead

I just don't see it breh, I can see the whole religion is cancer because man is corrupt but if man fucks up that's no reason to doubt god

we were made in his image not vice versa you self-centred fucks

IF THERE IS A HELL I'LL SEE YOU THERE

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

FUCK FOR YOUR LIVES GERMANS

Well spoken

You sound like a fag

Yes guys. God is dead, and we've killed him....in the sense that his word dictates literally everything we do in life. That is no longer alive, it died like Chivalry.

But, it's always darkest before the dawn. We may be in shit times now, Cred Forums but we'll create a new golden age, the Aryan way.

>bxxches

cut out feminism bullshit and you might as well asume that its a catholic poster. actually lovely, I would totally redpill a feminist qtie as long as she wouldn't have had fell for the BBC meme.

>the total opposite of what "boys to ignore"
>still wont get any girl to like me
hmm, really makes you think...

F

Isn't z-axis a good thing, or did the slang change for you youngin's? Back in my days, z-axis referred to protruding ass and tits.

>being this new

Fucking femnazi whores like my shit eating mother, if i want to touch your ass i will bitch, send me nudes or fight me IRL, fucking nigger slut whore and you look like shit, id find better pussy if i raped a god damned dead cat

>>Scare the shit out of them with feminist bullshit until they are so anxious of being a rapist or a creep to engage socially with girls

This here is what's always fucked with me, I literally can't get over it

>Boys who are rude to their mothers.
But I love the old bitch. It's just bantz, m8.

>Boys that comment on a girl's appearance without her asking for an opinion first

AHAHAHAHA!

much stereotype busting background color

so jangling neuron

>boys boys boys

I fucking hate that word. No one wants a boy, not even middle school girls, they are looking for MEN.

>not even middle school girls
>they are looking for MEN
>Middle school girls are looking for MEN
Refugee detected.

No they really are. Easiest pussy here in Finland is fucking 16y olds even if you are over 20 yourself.

>Implying I don't know what feminism is
>Implying I don't actually think woman are inferior to men and don't deserve equal rights
If women were equal then a majority of societies all throughout history wouldn't have been male dominated.
If women were equal then they wouldn't need to even fight for equality. Equals don't allow themselves to be ruled by other fucking equals.

Its her censoring the word, its not some weird meme pronoun.

You fucking whxre slxt nxxger

become part of the feminist masterrace then you cislord