FUCKING RACISTS JUST STOP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What even

>feminists compare men to M&Ms
>Cred Forums laughs at them

So why is it ok to compare muslims to skittles?

>The diversity pals and Owen Jones take on Trump
why is this allowed

It's sad to see we've come to the point where figurative language and analogies are to be taken literally.

WTF I hate skittles now

THERE ARE NO BROWN SKITLLES

>Somehow your son should decide if you become president or not.

because feminists M&M analogy is based on false statistics, and the fact that we literally need men

Objectively and factually, the majority of the world's Muslims either do not like the West or despise Western values. +, we don't need them.

Thread?

>American Media 2016: panel discussion of Donald Trump's son retweeting a meme

#notallcolours.
#sweetsofpeace

I like how they keep talking about it being "controversial" but no one ever refutes it. It's probably because they can't.

Storytime

Kek, it's like watching my grandma try to send an email.

CNN is acting so silly ever since Trump fucked them with that birther stuff.

It's like he gave them all a brain poke or something.

M&M master race
Explains why Eminem chose superior candy

Fuck this guy. He works for Clinton.

No more horror stories, Mr. Duke

He literally (figuratively) fucked them over, they are beyond butthurt.

we thought control now

nice

>being this mad at the only white nationalist Senate candidate

Are you just not white?

PRRRRAISE KEEEK

oh, and fuck trump and fuck white people

They're our only hope for Jew eradication and bringing conservative values back to the west.

This prompted me to segregate ny skittles. If you don't do this, you're missing out. My whole life I never knew that green is apple flavored!

You can taste the individual flavors when you just shove them all in your mouth. Only by separating them can you truly appreciate each flavor.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM ! CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM !
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM !

I mean, if you can't rule your house well, then why would I want you in charge of my country?

It's not a bad litmus test.

non white here

why don't you stop posting this in every thread?

It's pretty autistic

There's a purple drank flavor.

this

You think rich people raise their kids?

Shadilay!

duke is a clinton plant

Right?
This is fucking GOD AWFUL JOURNALISM.

How fucking stupid is CNN to not a FUCKING analogy like holy shit this is actually triggering me

Notice how Kek actually dislikes him.

did skittles come out and denounce trump yet ?

Of course they do, look at how well the Trumps were raised. Niggers on the other hand...

Somebody tell me what the fuck happened. What did he say.

It's okay because that's not the group Cred Forums belongs to, it's that simple. When it doesn't concern them, the explanations are black and white.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

The argument isn't about whether we need Syrians , it's about whether or not it's appropriate to put out a message that is essentially saying "don't trust any Syrian refugees, including those already here".

There's an argument to be made about the fact that Syrians, being non-secular Muslims are more likely to self-radicalize, and therefore good vetting needs to be under taken with only families even being considered.

This

>What did he say
He said nothing. His handler said that he said that he will probably, maybe vote for Clinton.

Stop shitposting canada, you refuted nothing.

checked

He posted the "If I told you 3 Skittles were poison, would you take a handful? - Syrian crisis in a nut shell"

ie logical assertation

You're in the wrong thread you stupid fucking pole

Duke has already worked as a congressman, and he did a fine job.

What? Donald Trump Jr's handler did not say that.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck did Donald Trump Jr fucking say?

ayy lmao

oh

REEEEEEEEE RACIST

>not being so autistic you've done this since you were a literal babby

You don't belong here.

Thank you.

>They're our only hope for Jew eradication and bringing conservative values back to the west.

(THIS IS WHAT CUcKOLDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE)

Use google you stupid fucking crocodile hunter

>can't rule your house well
>about to be the President of a free country
They aren't his employees, they're his children.
You're mixing the two up. They're adults on top of it. They are free people.

Besides all that, the comment is taken out of context and mountains made out of molehills.

What a shitty analogy.

I like Skittles.

shadilay

> I don't even have the faculties to stay on topic with regard to the OP so I'll just say "canada"

the green used to be lime until a few years ago

Pictures like this are why I come here.

How do I make my digits repeat?

They follow the drug-induced ramblings of a pedophillic barbarian.

There is literally no redeeming factor in Islam.

There are people who don't know Skittles are different flavors?

Shadilay, friend.

you've already found the answer, friend.

Okay now make them fight

Women saying this about men is different because society needs both women and men, we don't NEED to import 65k dirty brownies especially when it endangers us, and even if it didn't, fuck them let them starve.

I miss the lime. Green apple a shit.

Orange is dynamite by itself.

#nomasskittles

Is CNN getting more desperate or have they always been this retarded?

is cnn using a smiling hillary and angry trump photo on purpose?

oh wait, it's cuck news network

Wew lad

We follow a gay black feminist. We need one extreme to fix another

Stefan made this analogy in a video, maybe he watched it...

Grasping at straws til their fingers bleed.

Give up

Funny how it wasn't all over the news when men were compared to skittles.

American education at work.

The essence of the skittles meme is that you shouldn't trust an entire group because of nasty elements in it. You can have good 'extreme' stringent vetting of people in order to keep people safe, while avoiding placing extra stigma on refugees that are already here and have gone through the vetting process. A large number of these people have gone through an 18 month vetting process, though I'm not sure about recent ones.

This isn't even getting into the tactical wisdom of putting out a skittles meme that goes back to December's "Ball all muslims" stance. It makes no sense to do a roll b ack when the most recent policy has evolved to vetting people intensely from terrorist hotspots.

>compares Syrian refugees to skittles
A- how is this comparison possible?
B- why is this news?
C- does nobody understand what a joke is anymore?

Also, did they genocide all the white people at CNN or something?

Why?

>The essence of
You're defining random shit as you please, you're wrong. The arguments are completely different.

SKITTLES?!?

What even is this?

How is this comparison racist?

kek

Shaddy Laddy and sweet multiples of 11 that's a nice combo.

Donald Trump Jnr Compares Suffering Innocent Refugee Children Fleeing Brutal Authoritarian Oppression To Poisoned Skittles

Duke's just been out there keeping the flame of unironic white nationalism alive for like 40 years

>the word essence throwing a burger brain in flux

Alright I'll spell it out for you since you are confirmed to be slow.

You don't take handfuls of skittles because you there are a few poison ones in it. Which logically means you won't take any at all. Which essentially means you shouldn't trust any group who is being described with this skittle analogy.

That is the point of the meme.

Subversive

Donald Trump Jnr Shares This Rap Song By Genocidal Icon 'Moonman'

Is that Macklemore?

I've played war with Skittles, M&Ms, Sixlets, Sprees, Mike & Ikes, and all other assorted colored candies since I was a little kid. Always divided by color.

>Which essentially means you shouldn't trust any group who is being described with this skittle analogy.
Typical leaf not being able to understand simple logic, it doesn't matter which group is described with this analogy, it matters which groul fits this analogy, I'm literally 30 steps ahead of you leaf, me responding to you is a compliment.

In Norway, we have M. This is what M&Ms will look like after 5 generations of miscegenation.

That being said, they're much tastier than M&Ms, and don't have that bland, waxy taste.

> Grasping at Straws - How to Take a Shit on your Ratings

>Syrians are now skittles

Well, I guess we don't need to take them anymore since they are no even human now.

Maybe he's mad because Duke is a fucking destructive idiot with no self-awareness or concept of the harm he's doing to Trump's campaign by doing this shit.

Request: When one of them eventually commits an act of terrorism please refer to them as a rogue Skittle and instead of saying victims died say victims tasted the rainbow

So i suppose those corrupt brothers of hillary should be a factor in the campaign too?

Fucking this. Bought a bag after a long time of not having any, saved the green and yellow ones for last because lemon-lime. I was not impressed to discover that change.

>Feminists compare men to Skittles

But that's okay.

Mostly because we're right and they're wrong.

I think it's a funny catch 22. You can say it's wrong to compare muslims to skittles, but then you have to admit that it's wrong to do the same thing, but with men. If you refuse to do that, then you're admitting that the skittles analogy is accurate.

I hate to be a fence sitter, but I win either way. Even if they try to enforce a double standard.

Radical Skittle turns subway full of Americans into Reese's Pieces

Here's the original tweet from male feminist (and actual furry cartoonist) Martin Wagner.

Skittles is the wrong analogy. They should be those licorice bullets that no one likes, even when they're not poisoned.

that panel is a representative sample of americans.

They were never human.

God, can somebody shut Duke up already, he just oozes cringe, seriously make him go away.

I think this was the comparison

You shitlords aren't allowed to steal feminist memes, that's why this is a racist comparison.

Wait, is this Trump tricking the media again? The absolute madman is about to pwn feminists and the media both at once??

>eat a handful

Why would you "eat" a handful of men? You should only ever have sex with one man, the man you marry.

pretty symbolic post there desu

If you had a bowl of licorice bullets and I told you that they were perfectly safe to eat, would you take a handful? No you wouldn't, because they're awful and look like possum turds.

Yeah, nah, licorice allsorts are the best.

rare

That's that one guy from The Atheist Experience show

Broadcast because skittles comparative.
Good god they are in panic

Probably because the feminist one is based on false statistics (Being asked out by someone you didn't want you to ask out is considered sexual assault), whereas the muslim one is based off real, verifiable statistics. I'm just annoyed at the amazing hypocrisy of the MSM having seen the M&M meme being pushed by them.

Didn't you just complain about someone saying "leaf"? Now you're bashing American education? Just kys, faggot.

>a
> fucking
> leaf

Trump Jr showed liberals a mirror of themselves, and they did not like that they saw.

>ywn have a kkk grandwizard tell your bedtime stories
why live

Boehner endorsed Trump, too. But Trump still survived.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Because skittles are GOAT and M&M's are disgusting

SHADILAY

It's not OK because I have nothing against Skittles in my country. Muhammadans should stay in their own countries.

Best liqourice desu senpai

The mnms analogy is correct though, the feminists just aren't able to identify that the poison mnms are all brown

>eating the estrogenic licorice jew

>It's okay because that's not the group Cred Forums belongs to, it's that simple. When it doesn't concern them, the explanations are black and white.

So?