I need advice

>Private dick. Relatively new to the job. only 1 year of doing it
>Mostly deal with petty relationship stuff. >Someone wants me to catch their husband cheating etc.
>Get contacted by 2 parents. Very distraught. They said they can't trust the police and want me to find their 13 year old boy, Let's call him jake
>I ask them how long he has been missing.
>They tell me about 2 weeks
>I ask why they didn't start looking for him sooner and they make up excuses
>I know there isn't much hope of finding him but a job is a job so i take it.
>I assume the kid is a runaway so i go to all the usual spots.
>Spend 3 days talking to gas station owners, Pawnshops, Homeless shelters, Etc
>No luck. Kid is a ghost.
>Give up and stop at a nearby dive bar for a drink
>Me and the bartender start talking and i mention i'm looking for this kid
>He suddenly gets kinda uncomfortable looking and nervous
>Kinda clams up and starts hinting that it's gonna be closing time soon
>I finish my drink and leave. Then i sit in my car and wait outside the bar.
1/2

>once i'm sure the place is empty (It's about 3am now) I go to the side door and pick the lock
>I'm able to get in so i pull out my flashlight and have a look around
>I hear a noise in the back and go to investigate
>There is a storage room that is locked and i hear a noise behind the door.
>pretty shitty lock on the door
>break it off with my shoe
>I open the door and find the kid laying there, Naked, gagged and kinda roughed up but otherwise ok
>He's scared as hell and making alot of noise.
>I tell him that it's ok and i'm there to help but that doesn't calm him down
>I tell him that i'm not a cop and he chills out enough for me to get him out of there.
>I give the kid my jacket and remove his gag and tell him to be quiet.
>We then hurry over to my car
>Luckily nobody is around
>I don't wanna explain why i got a nearly naked kid with me or why i was breaking into a bar
>Once i'm in the car i turn to the kid and ask if he is jake
>He nods
>"Your parents hired me to find you, It's time for you to go home"
>Jake freaks out and tries to get out of the car
>I lock the doors. and tell him to chill out
> He looks at me fearfully "You can't take me back to my parents!"
>I ask him why
>Jake explains to me that his parents are abusive drug users and his dad is a pedo
>I agree not to take him back to his parents.
>Take him to my shitty studio apartment.
>Stopped at walmart on the way and grabbed some clothes for him
>Luckily he didn't bolt as soon as i was out of the car
>At my apartment i gave him some food, We both had a cup of ramen together with some water
>He explained to me that the bartender caught him trying to steal food from the bar and had locked him up.
>after i fed him i gave him my jacket as a blanket and let him sleep in my favorite chair
>He went to sleep around 5 am and has been asleep since.

I can't take him to the cops. They will nail me for breaking and entering
I can't in good conscious take him back to his parents.
I can't keep him here.

You're getting paid by his parents to find him, tell them you've had a break in the case and need more info. If they've got legit reasons to dodge cops then get paid, if they're pedo pimps then drop the kid at the cop shop with a story. What's the bar tender gonna do? Report his hostage missing.

>He explained to me that the bartender caught him trying to steal food from the bar and had locked him up.
>As if child kidnapping wasn't a federal crime that would have the fury of the FBI raining down on the area

Cool roleplaying, queer freak.

How do I become a private dick OP, what kind of experience do you have

>kid steals from my bar
>strip him naked and lock him in my storage room

this.

missing kids cause literal city wide manhunts by all levels of law enforcement.

we had one recently here and it was plastered on radio/news 24/7 with cops absolutely swarming

get him to the hospital the doctors will do your work for you

Grats. You now have a son.

Get him some videogames to play until he skips town and finds a job in a few years.

Also, watch your back. People from rough environments are not trustworthy.

And finally, your post is fake.

so gay
>gets caught stealing
>abducts kid
>???
>naked
I dont get, what part of this gets you autists off? Why do you do this stupid shit?

In real life private investigators are almost always former cops and are not only very clear about what they can do, but often enjoy connections that allow them reasonable leeway. B&E is Tyrone seeking TVs. You are allowed as an ordinary person without a PI license to "break and enter" in a situation where it is obvious that you are saving a life.

congratz on the sex slave op

He caught the kid stealing so he stripped him, tied him up, and gagged him?
Yeah that's not what you do when you catch someone stealing, especially not a child.

Kill bar owner. Seriously. Kill him. Make it slow.

But alas I know your just larping. So kill yourself if you wont time stamp the kid with your cock in his mouth.

None. OP Needs to get back to /t/g because
>once i'm sure the place is empty (It's about 3am now) I go to the side door and pick the lock
and
>I'm able to get in so i pull out my flashlight and have a look around
There's not an eatery or bar in the fucking country that isn't armed with bar min alarms on doors.
There's usually an exit that everyone closing uses.
The Keypad is usually located right beside this exit.
After all other doors are locked and secured you go to the closing exit.
You set the alarm.
You now have 1 minute to lock and exit the building before that shit goes off and everyone in a 5 block radius is going to hear it.
Not to mention if you have backup call in security.
The alarms are programmed to the go the fuck off if any door is opened between then and your usual opening time (they're programmed)
And even then if it's opened after it's on time you have 60 seconds to get to the alarm and disarm it or read above.

OP your story is full of shit.
I did PD work in the last state I resided in for 9 years.
Depends on what state your in.
A lot of states you just have to take some classes and then pass a background check to be licensed. It varies wildly.
And actual police fucking hate PIs.
And most PIs know this.
You don't go around picking locks and fucking shit up like OP and his 8mm part 3 fanfiction posted above.
Hell lockpicking tools themselves are illegal in lots of states across the board in the US. Then there's also local laws and ordinances as well.
They're considered burglary tools if they're not in the hands of a licensed and bonded locksmith.
Fuckery like above comes into play as well cause if you get caught even doing remotely fucky shit like above your license is pulled.

PD work varied. You network until you prove you're not some dumb faggot.
References are key.
Family attorneys are good to work for.
You have to network though.
Most of the time you're just rigging up spy equipment to keep tabs on a husband/wife

that's kind of messed up, man.

Fuck off with your pedophile fantasies.

I'm kind of curious as to what you are going to do...

Drop him off at the police station if you aren't erotic roleplaying desu

Is this season 3 of True Detective????

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

It's a cool story op, I'll give you that.

Thanks.

Secret governmental organizations in america kidnaps children yearly in the rust belt, without media reporting it.

These kids are used later for the elite for sick purposes. The higher echolons of society is tied together with the glue of blackmail.

is this the new BadSelfEater thread?

That'll fucken learn him.

Wrong forum. Banned