Norge

This thread is dedicated to the greatest country in the whole universe, Norway.
He you can discuss next year's election, recent news or how Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan.
You can also post pictures of based Listhaug.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gang-rape-eiffel-tower-france-police-sex-attack-a7313961.html
frihetskamp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vår-vei-Ny-politikk-for-en-ny-tid.pdf
thelocal.no/20160919/philippine-militants-got-ransom-for-norwegian-analysts
expressen.se/geo/det-vaxande-hatet-mot-svensktalande-i-finland/
allmetalfest.com/category/norway/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Lundgren
afrope.se/2016/07/31/afrope-pa-black-lives-matter-manifestationer-i-stockholm-och-goteborg/
expressen.se/nyheter/norska-forskaren-svenskarna-tar-jobben/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mandatory picture of Empress Listhaug.

bump

bump

It's going to suck this year as well. I was considering starting my own party until I realized my party would need enough members to fill all government-posts in order to be allowed to run

What a sad, pathetic thread.

What kind of party is it and where is it based?

Shove it up your ass.

I was lucky enough to live there for a year
Honestly most amazing country I have ever seen

>how Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan
Aren't you pretty much going down the same road? Oslo is like 25% immigrants

Honestly I think you're right faggot

but dont keep saying that shit because other americans like mwe will find out

How many non-whites are in Bergen? I was thinking of visiting

>the best
absolutely ebin

>This thread is dedicated to the greatest country in the whole universe, Norway.
WRONG!!!!!!!

The greatest country in the whole universe is CZECH REPUBLIC

No, we are not. Our right-wing government has refused 70% of the 2200 refugees who have seeked asylym so far this year. Sweden has gotten over 20 000.

Which Nordic girls have the prettiest feet? Most people say Finnish girls because their Asiatic genes result in more jewel-like toes, as opposed to the long, prehensile penis toes typical of Swedish women.

Get out you sick freak.

Degenerate!

This is a Swedish qt. Note the elongated toes typical of Swedish digital anatomy.

It's also not a meme. Shoe companies have to know this stuff to design products. Nordic countries generally get bigger sizes, Finland being the exception.

T. Shoe statistician

How so? Straya can't be bad either.

I don't have the numbers, but it's much less than in the capital Oslo.

I've been to Denmark and took a brief excursion into """malmo""" once but never the great Norway.

What's it like compared to Denmark?

Also how do locals view the king? Especially after his cuckspeech

Oh and thanks for the most based music of all time

Pic related is a good example

you mad about jämtland or something why so much hate lol

I don't get why people are mad about Jämtland. It would be a net drain, not benefit to the economy.

Anyways, will any of you Norwegians go to Oslo when the Nobel Committee gives Trump the Nobel Peace Prize in december this year? I am sure as hell going.

What does Cred Forums think of Fenriz now that he's technically a politician?

Mountains and fjords are obviously something you'll see when you visit. The infrastucture suck on a lot of places. You must expect to board many ferries if you're driving along the coast. The roads are very narrow many places, but that won't be a problem if you're going between the big cities.
The weather however sucks compared to Danmark. It can be very warm and sunny in the summer, but that's a very brief experience in most cases. The winters aren't bad either if you're prepared. Look out for Northern Lights.

Also, I'm just dropping some insanely good Norwegian music: Enslaved, Ulver, Edvard Grieg, Kvelertak, Dodheimsgård, Mayhem, Susanne Sundfor, Kampfar, Röyksopp, Satyricon, Turbonegro, Wardruna, The Dogs, Arcturus, Einherjer, Vali, Vreid, Motorpsycho, Burzum, Ihsahn, Aura Noir, Seigmen, Gluecifer.

>(((norgay)))

He will obviously Make Norway Greater than it already is.

After Oslo, what's the most diverse city?

Malmö

Hey squareheadbro, about half the posts in this thread are yours. You must be bored? Are you sick/injured? Why aren't you out fishing? That's what you guys do, right?

I've heard you guys are almost as good at fishing as the Japanese.

I still own a bottle of aquavit that I bought in Oslo more than 6 years ago.
Your country and your people are truly amazing.

Well, it's not exactly winter here yet so what am I supposed to do when I can't curl on the ice?

You must not forget to drink it with a dish of pinnekjott.

>be Norwegian
>get shot
Wew lad but its nice

Went to Oslo during winter time. Autistic people and packed with niggers.

Harald, the fjords.
Hand them over.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I'd rather hang with autists and pick fights with niggers than to get raped under the Eiffel Tower. Go stick a baguette up your ass.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gang-rape-eiffel-tower-france-police-sex-attack-a7313961.html

Don't pretend there are no problems in Norway. It is the same as saying Breivik was wrong.

Did your mom help you paste that?

Why haven't you guys elected Jimmie Åkesson yet?

Burger here who was just in your country for a week earlier this summer.

Your country is beautiful, as are your women. Don't let any more immigrants in. Seriously. Your gene pool is too small. 5 million in a sea of 7 billion. Be careful.

>packed with niggers.

Yeah, thats where we send them.
We don't want them up here in the north.

God liste

Same with the autistic people, we justere send them all to Oslo

>pinnekjott
Is that how you drink it? I thought aquavit was some kind of dessert drink?
Care to share some tips on how to correctly prepare that dish? I will try to cook it with my wife sometime.

Half Norge and half Spaghetti-o reporting for duty.

ITS ALL OGRE

How available is weed and how expensive is it?
I always wondered that about northern countries.

Imagine. Immigrants in the worst Oslo ghetto where all the immigrants live.

Pinnekjött med kålrabistappe, medisterpölser, potetgull og kanskje flötepoteter.

Svensk ö siden Cred Forums ikke aksepterer norske ö-er.

Must've made you feel right at home.

I spent two weeks in Trondelag back in 2013 and a quarter of the people I saw were nonwhite.

Potetgull

No freaking way...
Do you eat Grandiosa on Christmas too?

Didn't you guys already get diversified?

Jo, vi gjor det her i Nordland. Har salt potetgull med julematen.

I visited around the same time, and I can tell you you're full of shit. It was even during the tourist season, and there were still surprisingly few minorities.
In fact, I can give you the exact numbers for 2013. Trondheim has 180k people. 22k are immigrants or children or immigrants. Of those immigrants, 13.5k are non-white, so it's about 7.5%.

Pretty rude not to include these norwegians in the photo!

I was bracing myself for Piirka to make a shitpost reply. That photo was taken before the right wing government came into power and deported the shit. It's like using a painting of Tokyo from 1600 and saying that Japan has shit technology based on that painting.

Damn commie bastard.

Oath to the country that first discovered Vinland!
>Norge
>Jeg snakker bokmaal
Its Noreg.

(you)

thats a picture from gronland Oslo's ghetto pretty much, I been there plenty of times.

kek.

I can See my house in that Picture. Laksevåg ftw.

>Han snakkar om norsk musikk
>Nevner ikkje Valen, Sinding eller Halvorsen

Hej söte bror

norwegian reviewbrah?

redpill me why Danes lost all the wars with Sweden after the dissolution of Kalmar union? are they retards?

checked

Sweden was richer with more mercenaries

Redpill meg på norsk klassisk musikk.

Hvorfor tyskland da? Jeg vet at du er tysk, du er ikke Gunhild Pedersen, du er Katja Meyer!

I've read a book about Norwegian coal miners and don't think it's all that great over there!

What, in the 1930s?

I dunno, read it long ago, but the best part was where a crippled stableman walks over a mountain, finds a cow then sucks her dry of milk

good book

I'm from there. Was it during work-hours? You see, immigrants find it hard to get a job.

>Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan.

I worked in and love Norway and Norwegians so honestly don't understand why you bantz so much with us, but ok here's some redpills:

- Norwegian cops don't even wear guns. They look scared as fuck when they approach you.

- There are a fuckload of syringes outside Oslo's police station and train station from where heroin junkies openly inject.

- Their prison system makes ours look like Guantanamo bay. They also don't have high sec prisons like we do, that makes some US prison look like Norwegian prisons.

- You're worshipped as a Swede and they watch so much Swedish stuff on TV etc while we watch almost nothing of their shit. Their cultural icons are basically Swedes. And as a Swede you get to fuck almost any Norwegian pussy because they see us as superior men.

- They would be dirt fucking poor if they hadn't struck oil so they're literally the sandniggers of the north. We built their infrastructure and we owned them. They got their independence by starting a war with us that they lost within days and then we were like "fuck it, let them have it, it's not worth the trouble". And then they cried when we let Hitler invade them a few years later like we should fight for them after they'd moaned their way out of the union.

- A surprising number of Norwegians look like they have Down's Syndrom. I'm not even lying.

how expensive is it to live there. I heard it pretty much. How much does electrical engineer earn a month?

Is Oslo the only place worth going if I want to actually understand/speak the language? I've heard the dialects in Norway are really hard for someone who's just learned Bokmål.

frihetskamp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Vår-vei-Ny-politikk-for-en-ny-tid.pdf
thoughts?

>They look scared as fuck when they approach you.
It's just the autism
>There are a fuckload of syringes
Yep, disgusting. They say that it's becoming better though
>Their prison system
Is very effective at rehabilitate criminals
>they watch so much Swedish stuff on TV
True. Emil, Pippi och Beck.
>Their cultural icons are basically Swedes
?
>And as a Swede you get to fuck almost any Norwegian pussy
and visa versa
>A surprising number of Norwegians look like they have Down's Syndrom
A surprising number of Swedes have Down's syndrome

You shouldn't have probl

You shouldn't have a problem all over the green area*

Tromso and Trondheim should go just fine too.

Have you spoken much of the language with Norwegian people yet?

Denmark-Norway when?

>and visa versa

Kek. No.

>Ei heller Vommol spellmannslag, Terje Tysland, Hellbillies

Why were they richer? Iron mines?

It is. I have been out in Åre, Goteborg and Stockholm. Scandinavian women are easy. Swedish women are easier than Norwegian women imo

No Edvard Grieg??

Never. Give back Iceland, Greenland and Faroe islands

>I worked in and love Norway and Norwegians so honestly don't understand why you bantz so much with us

Sorry, but we will never forgive the amount of dansband you guys have shitted out of your cucked up uteruses.

My ex-gf is from Norweirdoland so I spent a few Christmases there and loved the place. Breathtaking scenery, amazing chocolate (Walters fucking Mandler!) and the people are cool if you take the time to know them.

Fuck your alcohol prices and laws, though. $30 for a six pack of cans and you can't buy wine or spirits on a Sunday is some Muslim-tier shit.

Dude. Are you blind?

Apperantly! LOL

>never heard of hjemmebrent

>Walters fucking Mandler
Strange, I'm the only one among my friends that like it.

>you can't buy wine or spirits on a Sunday is some Muslim-tier shit
It's a Christian tradition lol

No, I've only been learning for a few months in my spare time. I haven't found someone to speak with yet, but have been recording myself trying to copy various listening exercises.
I won't be able to travel for a while.

Good to know. I was a bit worried after watching a video showing the difference between Oslo and Bergen dialects.
I suppose you pick it up pretty quickly anyway, with immersion.

either we make a union together to btfo Sweden or we will come take our fucking oil again

no

You mean moonshine? Got shitfaced on that on New Years Eve at a mountain cabin near the Swedish border and played with explosives. Good times.

im disappointed with this guys
thelocal.no/20160919/philippine-militants-got-ransom-for-norwegian-analysts

Sounds like a traditional Norwegian New Years Eve celebration to me.

wtf

Holy shit that one with the caremelized almonds. I don't know whether to eat it or fuck it. I've got to drive to the Norwegian sailor's church on the other side of Sydney to get that, Kvikk Lunsj and Hapa.

same reaction here

that is a fking greenlight to kidnap your folk when they travel, and i know that your people travel a lot

stop putting women as pm ffs

met a proud new landsmann while I was out on the town last weekend. this lanky shitskin was a complete representation of everything pol hates. no civility whatsoever. oh and he stole a pack of cigs from some 18 year old girls. im not a violent person but right then and there I just wanted to curb stomp that savage. god I hope shitskins become fritt vilt soon

It's amazing, I only buy that one or plain chocolate.

>I've got to drive to the Norwegian sailor's church on the other side of Sydney
kek

It's not the government that paid I think

You'll easily get by with speaking english if norwegian becomes a problem, for the record.

I hate going there with a hangover. So many happy healthy people.

It's probably Brende that was in charge.

If I learnt Norwegian, would Norge speak with me in norsk?

Also, if you speak norsk can you (vaguely) understand Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Icelandic?

FWIW Stavanger has a large aussie population

This is a myth it only holds true if you are born and raised with one of these languages, danish, swedish or norwegian.

Foreigners in my experience which has learnt one of the three dont understand the other two at first, but if you learn one you can more easily learn how to interpet the other two.

Tviler. Brende hores ut som en idiot, men det tror jeg (og håper) er fordi han prover å gjemme dialekta si.

No, we would speak with you in English. Even if you asked us to speak to you in Norwegian.

Hvem?

And where are the immigrants in Sweden and all other European countries when those respective countries have their indepence day?
All huddled up in a mosque somewhere.
At least our shitskins celebrate being a part of our country.

>after

Drammen

I come here to shitpost, but, yea. Norway fucking rules, except for you liquor stores closing at 6

You would understand Danish very easily if you asked them to take the potato out of their mouth. Swedish is a bit harder for a foreigner I believe. Most Norwegians understand Swedish 99,5% though.

>Finnish
Not a Germanic language
>Icelandic
Old Germanic. Just as similar to Norwegian, as English is.

Norway is a lot more mountainous and hilly, less old buildings more beautiful nature, population is spread all of the country. Oslo is niggercapital

King and Crown prince are somewhat based considering their place in society, they know it might not last forever, but I'd say most people would want them to keep their positions. A liberal/progressive party wanted them gone a few years back but they went from 15% to below the limit of 5% so they have no say anymore.

Cuckspeech made me lose some respect for him but he didnt go as far as to mention trans degenerates etc so, it could've been worse.

No one just walks over a mountain when they're injured today. I admit our infrastructure(especially roads) suck shit, but you don't have to walk to get to the nearest hospital.

I figure it's similar to English-French

I totally English speakers can't understand a thing, but once you understand French s bit better, particularly the spelling and pronunciation you suddenly know a lot of words

I'm guessing Icelandic and Finnish are very different?

Best whale fisherman in the world

Right, but French isn't Germanic either yet has a lot in common with english

We are a Christian country.

t. butthurt Sven.

Norwegian cops don't have to wear guns in public because most citizens respect the law. The fucking uniform is enough to even the most hardcore Pakis run away.
We don't even have no-go zones like you do in most of your major cities.
3 Swedish policemen quit per day in Sweden, here they're only growing stronger.

Admit it; your country is cucked. You're welcome to immigrate here LEGALLY though.

>tfw used opera for eight years until opera 12 was obsolete to the point of no websites working

French got a lot in common with English because English is very influenced by French. I believe you can remove every similarity with French from English (that Germanic/Latin doesn't have in common) and still have a complete language.

Finno-Ugric is further away from Germanic than Latin. 100% not understandable.

>icelanding
Lots of common vocab, but grammar is not nearly close enough to be comprehensible. So it's like some uncanny gibberish where i can pick out every other word but nothing makes any sense.
>Finnish
Not even indo-european.

I'm so happy I'm not an americuck paying fortunes for textbooks and tution. Here in my cosy litte village in southern Norway I rent a house all for my self for about $400 dollars. I pay $100 each semester for studying. What do you pay in tuition, fatty? $10 000?

Pic related: my cosy little house

Icelandic are far more similar to Norwegian than what it is to Finnish. When I see a page written in Finnish I don't understand a damn word. Not one word.

Why is the Progress Party not doing better in the polls despite the rapefugee crisis and all the terrorist attacks?

I checked out Wikipedia a while ago and the polls for the next general election had them at something like 15-16% just like the last election.

100 - 200nok / gram, depending on quality and how well you know your dealer. There is weed everywhere.

Its easier and cheaper to get it in Denmark tho, just visit christiania in copenhagen

>I pay $100 each semester
And 35% of your income and 15-25% of your purchases for the est of your life.

Only if you dethrone the cuck Harald and put his based son on the throne instead. Also: eject all asylum seekers and 1st generation "immigrants" to Svalbard coalmines.
Bonus: No New-Norwegian.

Then we have a deal.

>rightwing
lmao
the party is literally called "right" yet they are centrist at most

The view is quite nice from up here. What does your view look like, fatty? Niggers, concrete and grafitti?

Only idiots take out all those loans for school in burger land... problem is most burgers are idiots.

Your best bet, if you're a man, is going into the trades. Make fun of plumbers/carpenters/iron workers erc all you want to, but we make a shit ton of money

>Walters Mandler
Test product. Discontinued.
>no booze on sunday
Christian values, mate. If you actually knew how fucking thirsty Norwegians are for booze, you'd understand why the government doesn't want drunk people stumbling into work on Monday.

I'm trying to teach English in Norway

How much do you guys hate Americans

The cuck is mad. All the thing you'ved said are false.

That's what we do every New Years. Nothing new.

3280 kr. for one month. A whole house? No no no. That can't be possible. You're probably renting it from family members or something.

One has to wonder if the polls are real.
But labour and and the conservatives of course put on a tough front against refugees because they know they'd get destroyed if they didn't, which probably steals back tons of votes from people who are skeptic to the whole free-market liberalism / welfare reductions the party also wants (i.e. The rapefugee crisis hasn't made people more averse to statisms).

>first trip from ribbit
>see based norwegians trampling all over your heritage
>write this whiny post where half the posts aren't even coherent and the other half are incorrect
the eternal swede on display

Please just try to speak Norwegian as much as possible. You have no idea how tired I am of defaulting to English when Muhammed needs diapers for his 40 shitskin kins.(They're not even that good at it)

>Is very effective at rehabilitate criminals
only with whites probably

Höyre is pretty centrist, yes, but they are in coalition with the progressives who are basically alt-right and are haveing no difficulties conceding the whole field of immigration/refugees to them.

Gustav Adolph and his military reforms made Sweden strong, during the 30years war they (Protestants) were supported financally by France (Catholics) for political reasons and could thus afford mercs, along with having very innovative aggressive tactics and newer modern cannons it was few who could rival Sweden - Brandenburg

I'm guessing south of Gudbrandsdalen? Or maybe somewhere in Tronderlag?

you will never take any more rightful norwegian clay, it will go the other way around if you try!

I went to Oslo this summer, it was such a beautiful city. No city in the US combines nature with urban life quite like Oslo did.

>labour
>a tough front
do you mean front as in 'block/coalition' or 'pretending'? Because I also remember reading you have a centre right gov right now.

Swedes are literally more feminine than Norwegians, men and women alike

Nord-Trondelag? Ser veldig kjent ut.

This post will make every American head spin.

30 years of propaganda, and the fact that our country hasn't been hit as hard by immigration as other countries.
The other reason is that they're part of the coalition government. It doesn't really matter who you vote for, as long as they're on the right, because there are just two blocks in Norwegian politics right, the left and the right. If the conservative block wins, FrP will be part of the next government, just like they are now.

This has nothing to do with Erna Solberg at all.
She's done a good job stopping the mongrel hordes at the borders along with Lysthaug(also a woman).
If we had some lefties in charge, we would have become Sweden 2.0

Bruntland did a bangup job establishing the welfare state back in the 70s and 80s.(too bad it's being abused by shitty immigrants and not used on people who actually need it)

You're just feeding into the 'Women are getting elected just because 'MUH VAGINA' meme perpetrated by criminals like Hillary.

Half-pretending.
They are tougher on immigration than your average european centre-left.
Just not nearly tough enough.
And yeah, we do have a centre right govt.

Certainly!

Effective with people that are going to stay after they are let out. The effect on Eastern-Europeans I don't know anything about.

Try living in Kautokeino, 260km to closest hospital and the road there is closed 50% of wintertime.

F

How did a right wing party come to the idea of calling themselves "progressives"?

Not only Americans, right wing parties don't call themselves "progressive" generally

>Swedes are literally more feminine than Norwegians, men and women alike

Kek. Two Norwegians have already confirmed what I wrote, faggot.

And being a Swede in Oslo is pure alpha-life. All your women swarm around us. All the men are naturally submissive and impressed. The only time you ever act tough towards a Swede is on the internet, just like faggot Finns and Danes.

Less than before 911 and less than during the Iraq war(which was a fucking travesty to be honest).Most people would befriend a Clapper in an instant.
Norway is also extremely Americanized through your culture, movies, music etc.
Getting a teaching gig might be hard though. It's not like in Japan where they allow anyone with a High School diploma to teach. You'd need to know Norwegian on at least a High School level-both spoken and written.
Maybe a teacher's aide would work.

Personally, I hate your government, not your people (the sensible ones that is)

This i can not explain.

Brundtland was a monster. She was basically a female version of Trudeau, with her gender quota government.

How enriched are the other big cities in Norway besides Oslo (Bergen, Trondheim, Molde, ...)

>This is what swedes actually believe

>greatest country in the whole universe, Norway.
>socialist nightmare

statism is comfy for autists like me though

You'd be surprised at how cheap some people will rent their houses out deep in the country.
It probably just sits there empty and the guy who owns it, owns half the village.

Would you let me live in your country. Norway seems like a really swell place.

Get a job, leech.

Those are some bizarre fantasies you've got there. Every Swede I've met has been submissive. They generally work in as waiters and salespeople, so they're quite literally servants.
They're also extremely easily offended, and are such pussies that they actually seem to be shocked by the way Norwegians party.

Norway is a sinking ship desu

If they're so tough on immigration then why have you had your fair share of enrichment too? It's kind of sad that even countries like Norway and Switzerland can't avoid importing shitkins, despite not being in the EU.

My bad, it is 4000 kr a month

>Personally, I hate your government

But they're in NATO and protected by the US...

This type of hypocritical moaning basically explains the relationship we have with out little brother in the west. Can't wait the see them pay their fair share when Trump gets elected.

Bo i Telemark

This. Pic related. Average swede.

Maybe we'll become neutral like you cucks.

Like i said, not tough enough.
And the toughening didn't happen until their last period in office 2009-2013).

if you work you lose

The family paid the ransom.

>Every Swede I've met has been submissive

Every norfag I've met have been wanting to get cucked by a swedish alphamale, you dickless fjellnigger.

>They generally work in as waiters and salespeople, so they're quite literally servants.
I'll serve your gf up another load of Swedish semen.

Essentially they will change according to popular opinion

Kek wills it to bring forward the Norwegian crusade.

expressen.se/geo/det-vaxande-hatet-mot-svensktalande-i-finland/

Poor Swedish cuck gets a reality check by a drunk Norwegian middle aged man.
Instead of actually just walking away and ignoring the oaf, he blogs about it.

The next election will decide our future. We've had our conservative government for three years now, and if they win next year, they have more freedom to do what they want. They'll also force the other parties to the right, as immigration is an important issue.
As it stands, it looks like we'll get another 4 years of conservative rule.

I earned 35K after taxes this month(no overtime). How much autism do you need to get that sort of cash?

Well, 2,2% of the population is from Africa and 5,1% from Asia (inc. the middle-east) (early 2016 numbers)

2-3% Muslims I think (registered as Muslims, in a Mosque).

Most of the non-Whites live in Oslo, but if you go around in the city centre in many places during work-hours, they can very well seem to be the majority in many smaller places too (refugee camps).

>this boy

keep dreaming, bud.

Norway is long gone

>Every norfag I've met have been wanting to get cucked by a swedish alphamale, you dickless fjellnigger.
This is hilarious. Looks like you've spent so much time getting cucked by niggers that you've started acting like one.

Denmark-Norway reunited when?

What's it say? I don't speak Arabic.

i believe you get about 220k/year by working at rema, autismbux gives you maybe 120k/year at the very most

Transl:

Swede tells a story about how a Norwegian cries about how Swedes fucks all their women. The guy shoves him and the Swede is nonchalant and says that the Norwegian was obviously influenced by alcohol.

This moaning admittance that Swedes fucks all their women and that this guy shoved a Swede is apparently a victory to the Norwegians? I don't know. Maybe they're having a parade for and a national holiday in his honor this drunken gentleman?

From google translate:
In all cases; I stand outside my job and talking with my Norwegian landlord on the phone, when a man comes up and goes into my face and starts screaming. I take a step back and try to show that I'm not interested. He continues to bother me, I remove the phone and ask him not to interfere more and go from there, triggering him even more, and only then I start to actually listen to what he was yelling about. "Fucking Swedish, come here and pula our women, farrow down," and all sorts of arguments why I like Swedish were inferior and should draw from Norway.

I asked my landlord if he heard this, which he did, then says that I call later and hang up. This takes the Norwegian as a sign that it was time to begin to push me, while he is pouring out of the lot of words about his hatred of Sweden and myself as Swedish. One of the arguments was that we would be harder on our border because it was through Sweden all packing from Denmark and Germany came into Norway. The man is obviously affected should be added.

Is that your account, Swede? Living our your fantasies by LARPing as a Norwegian?

< er vardagliga ola nordmann

>We both live in Norway
actually swedish
>He needs to have hygiene
eliminates nignogs

That's one in a million. Putting out ads for bulls is a weekly celebration for every young family in Sweden since 1992.
They even have a month for it called 'Black Herstory Month' where they solicit Somalis from Little Mogadishu and traffic them into the whiter parts of town for a 3 day fuckfest.
If anyone gets THE HIV, they're required to say 'TITTA TITTA! JAG ER HIV POSITIV! ' to everyone they meet.

Nice. Leaving out the part where he gets offended by the Norwegian telling Sweden to close its border.

Not posting the actual one.

That's below the poverty line. Sounds like a shit life.

yeah it's pretty garbage

>greatest country
>Oslo is blacker than Harlem
HAHHAHAA

Spise en fjert norgemann

Honestly, not even worth discussing anything with a shitposter.

I wonder what it is that triggers you so much that start shitposting in every thread that even mentions Norway. You do this in every thread. Is it some severe form of autism? Is it some deep seated envy?

Is black metal popular in Norway?

I know that you are suffering, Sven. But you have to know that nothing good comes out of your defeatist attitude.

Are there are a lot of Jews in Norway? Do they hold significant power? I am asking because pretty much all the time in Sweden is controlled by the kikes.

nice fantasy, ola.

Kek

Now they just use immigrants from Sweden as the work force for the extraction of natural resources.
It does seem like the best country in the world but one has to suspect if thats not dependant on all the oil they have.

I can see the pain in your shitposting, and I hope you are doing okay.

No, but more than other places

>Nice. Leaving out the part where he gets offended by the Norwegian telling Sweden to close its border.

HE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SWEDE FUCKING ALL YOUR WOMEN

Anything you say after "you fuck all our women!!!" is pretty much insignificant, faggot. Because. We. Fuck. All. Your. Women

Kek

>I thought aquavit was some kind of dessert drink?
Kek... No its only good with real salty meats

drammen or sandvika

You should probably be able to understand a few words in Icelandic purely because it's so similar to Old English.

I certainly know I have, in the past. Though I do know a bit more Old English than your average English speaker.

You probably went to Trondheim where white little cuck boys get beaten by packs of niggers, filmed and uploaded to facebook yet none of the 180000 faggots who live there dare to do anything.
Trondheim is a fucking ugly ass city full of feminine high estrogen nu-males.

>France

Sven, why is Sweden the rape capital of the world?

BYGG MUR

Sucks that Germany and Sweden are sending back the "refugees" that we sent away. Seriously, the only reason the family gave that they invaded Norway over Storskog is that "Russia wasn't good enough, I want my sons to grow up richer." God, I wish that I could castrate the bunch.

Yeah, you'll find a community in every city. We have a couple of dedicated hard rock/black metal pubs, that occasionally get some decent bands (they usually have a stage in the basement). There're also a couple of black metal festivals in my town every year.
Here's a random list of metal festivals:
allmetalfest.com/category/norway/

because Norwegians come here and rape like the subhumans they are.

inb4 hurr durr everything is rape

Yeah, like he didn't just make that up to make himself look like less of a cuck.

A longer coastline is what we need

>sputtering out empty sentence fragments with no base in reality

Anyone here read Peer Gynt? Ibsen was pretty redpilled.

>Derude, under det skinnende hvælv,
>mellem mænd det heder: "Mand, vær dig selv!"
>Herinde hos os mellem troldenes flok
>det heder: "Trold, vær dig selv-nok!"

He's basically describing Cred Forums with the "troll" stuff.

>tfw you will never experience this
Fuck you sweden

Question for you, are norwegian/swedish/danish languages similar?

the is only once scentance that is similar, and it's one we can all agree on:

BYGG EN MUR

>Sven, why is Sweden the rape capital of the world?

Because our stats includes reported rapes, not just committals. "Why" is because your cucked feminism spilled over into our country:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Lundgren

Our American and British friends should know that this Norwegian cunt went on a tour in the UK and US too and spread her poison there as well. Norway is the ground zero for third wave feminism.

Sorry Sven, I don't speak Somali.

Norwegian and Swedish are similar. Nobody understands Danes and we agree that they sound retarded.

Yes. We can to a certain degree speak fluently with eachother using our own languages, unless we speak a difficult dialect.

Thanks, that makes learning the language much easier.

>a Norwegian-born Swedish feminist scholar and sociologist,
Swedish feminist. Even her name is Swedish.

(you)
>"Why" is because your cucked feminism spilled over into our country:

Yes, I know. It's always someone else's fault. What is it with you niggers and blaming things on everyone?

afrope.se/2016/07/31/afrope-pa-black-lives-matter-manifestationer-i-stockholm-och-goteborg/

Nice shed. What are the solar panels for, though? A/C so you can keep cool when Sven and Leif are taking turns banging your wife?

Was planning on moving to Sweden, learned Swedish and everything, and now I'm fucked. Should I move to Norway? Is it easier? Harder?

Wait, now I know why you're here.

>Sweden
>calling someone else a cuck
Back to the shed

Time to ignore swedish shitposters and instead post poetry.

Flaumen går,
I Noreg er vår,
Bjorka sprett i dalom.
Dolakar
Traust og hard
Rydjer ferdregard.
Sjå kor det losnar i alle liom,
Skreda fer etter bergesidom.
Flaumen går,
I Noreg er vår,
Og dolan' er det som rår.

Frå fjellet rinn
Ein bekk så linn
Mellom stuv og steinar.
Av bekker små
Det vert ei å
Fagrast du skal sjå
Hoyr kor det i vatnet susar,
Hoyr kor det i fossen brusar!
Flaumen går,
I Noreg er vår,

Lita å
Kan du forstå
Kor ho fekk slikt mæle?
Bekk som rann
Er vaksen mann.
Stans han, om du kan.
Ingen mann kan straumen vende.
Tommer og hus det set han på ende.
Flaumen går,
I Noreg er vår,

Cont

Bykar stram
På gata går fram,
Trur han skal oss lære.
Men ikkje eg
Fær stokk av deg,
Sjolv eg rår min veg.
Bondan' er ikkje lenger mjuke,
Husbondsretten, han vil me bruke.
Retten er vår,
Skulda er dår
À… lyde Noregs kår.

Om seint me kjem,
Så er det med klem.
Me vil garden rydja.
Bondemål,
Kvast som stål,
Gjev ikkje lenger tol.
Norsk mål vil me i Noreg hava,
Ikkje lenger med dansken kava.
Bondemål,
Kvast som stål,
Gjev ikkje lenger tol.

Blankt som gull
Og mjukt som ull
Er det norske målet.
Som sol på fjell,
Som blome-tjeld,
Som fuglesong om kveld.
Tusen års rot det hev i landet,
Tusen år til så skal det stande.
Flaumen går,
I Noreg er vår,

Sumar-sol
Skin på jord,
Så jonsok-blomen laver!
Læt frå koll
Lur over voll,
Og dolan' slær på skjold.
Av skal ho hivast lurve-hetta!
Gullhjelm lyser i morgon-gletta.
Læt frå koll
Lur over voll,
Og dolan' slær på skjold.

Haralds verk
Fjellbonde sterk
Gjer no andre gongen.
Gamalt grjot
Av kjemperot
Endå hev manndom og mot.
Kome alle, ver med på ferda,
Så skal det sporjast i vide verda,
At Noregs mann
Gjekk på og vann
Atter sitt eige land.

Its pretty boring desu, lived there.

And you all need a sense of humour its literally high school material. fix that and its perfect.

kek. Show me in the law book where that is a law.
That's made up bullshit.

Look into stories before believing it.

Denmark > Norgay/Snoreway

Ja, vi elsker dette landet,
som det stiger frem
furet, vejrbidt over vandet,
med de tusen hjem.
Elsker, elsker det og tænker
på vor far og mor
og den saganat, som sænker
dromme på vår jord.

>- Our franchisees say they prefer Swedes. Therefore, they win easily in a recruitment process over a Norwegian, said the company's chief operating officer Alexander Gustavsen, Aftenposten.
>expressen.se/nyheter/norska-forskaren-svenskarna-tar-jobben/

Norwegians are mad because Swedes come over and both their women and employers prefers Swedes. Kek

I'm voting for Partiet De Kristne. Socially conservative and economically libertarian. Read their party program, I guarantee it will make you erect. They're the only party taking a stand against out country's current degeneracy.

nice made up language.
just accept danish, faggot

Kanske vil der gå både Vinter og Vår,
og næste Sommer med, og det hele År,
men engang vil du komme, det ved jeg vist,
og jeg skal nok vente, for det lovte jeg sidst.

Gud styrke dig, hvor du i Verden går,
Gud glæde dig, hvis du for hans Fodskammel står.
Her skal jeg vente til du kommer igjen;
og venter du hist oppe, vi træffes der, min Ven!

>ALERT ALL SWEDES TO DAMAGE CONTROL STATIONS!
ALERT, SAVE FACE AT ALL COST
ALERT DEFLECT AT ALL COSTS,
ALERT BLAME IT ON THE ANGLO,
ALERT, SHIFT ACCUSATIONS OF KEK ONTO NORWAY,
ALERT ALL SVENS TO DAMAGE CONTROL STATIONS

>"Tydelig stotte til Israel
Som det eneste fungerende demokratiet i området, fortjener Israel vår fulle stotte. Partiet De Kristne vil være en sann venn av det jodiske folk og staten Israel i en tid da de fleste lar seg forlede, eller skremme, til å vende dem ryggen.
Partiet De Kristnes stotte til Israel er ikke basert på at de gjor alt perfekt. Vår stotte er basert på folkerett og internasjonal jus. Vi vil i alle ting helhjertet stotte Israels rett til å eksistere i fred og trygghet, og til selv å velge sine ledere og sin egen hovedstad. Partiet De Kristne vil arbeide for at Norge som nasjon i framtiden skal ha et aktivt bilateralt samarbeid med Israel."

Yes, I must say that I'm very erect...

Norwegian and danish written languages are quite similar. Since we used to write danish before.

We're literally the only non-cucked shithole out of the whole Nord.

Last time I was in Malmo, half the population was black.

More cucked than norway though

You idiots have gender quotas in your parliament. What the fuck were you thinking?

You have BLM protests

Immigrant dick sucking degenerate as fuck cuck party aka KrF.

Don't be tricked by the western jews into thinking Israel is a bad thing. The real enemy are (((globalists))), not Israel. They are an important ally in a region dominated by a hostile ideology. There is a difference between jews in the west and the nation Israel.

So fann dei han Ole Johan,
langt burte i Håsteins-hagen.
Der låg han og rotna og brann,
med solsteiken rett i magen.
Og magen var gron og blå,
av steinklaka gorr og slim,
og flugor og kvitmakk små,
aula i yrjande stim.

Spyfluga gron og feit,
la sine egg i skinne,
og ålkvite småmakkar beit
seg gangar og hol der inne.
Ei rotte stakk tranten ut,
– kva svarten som no var og sjå?
Ho var som ein blodgorra klut,
med blankslimut hale på.

Og augo hans Ole Johan,
var berre ei slimut glye
som nedover kinnet rann,
so sleip som ei slimut spye.
Og nasa eit blodraudt sår,
der beinpipa lyste bleik.
– For rotta ho var der i går,
og åt seg so feit ei steik.

Og lippa for kjot var rein,
og gliste med kvasse tenner,
som illkvite stakk og skein,
som marssol på frosne fenner.
Og teven stod tjukk ikring,
denne blaute, flytande kropp,
og kråka sat rundt i ring,
og skratta med hoge hopp.

So tok dei han Ole Johan,
og la han på fire påla.
So bar dei han fire mann,
med kråkene skratta og skråla.
Mykje tå skrotten flaut vekk,
og mykje kvarv burt som eim,
og mykje i spyfluga gjekk,
men beina kom heile heim

Truth. We're all more cucked than based Denmark. :(

Kek. You're the WORST. The only reason we're a bigger meme than you is because literally no one gives enough shits to know anything about your pussified system. Our minister called you "the last Soviet state". OUR minister. Do you even understand how cucked you have to be for a Swedish minister to call you communist??

Because we're relevant enough to be targeted.

You can stop baiting now. Noone cares.

PDK is literally the opposite of KrF on most issues. I'd never vote for Kristelig Cuckparti. PDK was established because KrF became degenerate.

Is this a trait in Swedes and Danes? Purposely being divisive shitposters?

Copenhagen is an absolute shithole, though, so you're not one to speak. I literally came across huge gangs of muslims stalking the streets looking for trouble, something I've never seen in Norway. Also, the number of immigrants in Norway and Denmark is roughly the same.

>Is this a trait in Swedes and Danes? Purposely being divisive shitposters?

What do you expect when the op is literally bashing Sweden, you absolute mong?

>how Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan.

That's just the literal truth.

if FRP doesn't get over 50% of the votes we'll be beyond saving.

How does it feel to be thin-skinned, you nigger?

Definitely yes. It's extremely easy to swim in pussy if you're "foreign".
I've traveled to Åre several new years with my friends because it's so easy to get swedish girls into bed and because it's an awesome downhill sowboard park there of course.

That will never happen. The problem is not our politicians, but our cucked population. We will never save this country unless there is a massive cultural revolution, and until that happens, it won't be worth saving anyway. Cucks have ruined this country.

>Our minister called you "the last Soviet state".
Taken out of context, you cuck. First of all, it was said in 1999. Second, he wasn't referring to our political system, but to the fact that we were too nationalistic. Here's the full quote:
>Norway is the last Soviet state. They're so incredibly nationalistic. Everything is politics.

I hate to say it but I totally agree.
When it comes to cucking:
Denmark>Norway>Sweden

All kinds of politics are just better in Denmark, and your medias aren't lying as much

is that why you are so poor you can't even afford to buy alcohol locally?

We can afford it, but if you can go across the border and get it cheaper, then you do that. You're our Mexico. Cheap booze and cheap women.

in my town of 3000 citizens there are now more niggers and mudslimes than i have bothered to count.
a neighboring commune has been overrun with them.
we're fucked.

Don't kid yourself, kiddo.
A pizza in norgay is 500 nok.

>refugees

yeah? what about the 40.000 somali's that live in Oslo? They make up almost 10% of the population.

All Listhaug is doing is putting a temporary stop to it. Don't get me wrong, she's doing good things.. But in the end we will inevitably get outbred by immigrants.

>But in the end we will inevitably get outbred by immigrants.

We'll get to the point with that mentality, that's for sure.

And people won't speak up. They think everything is just fine. You don't want to be racist do you? Be a good little ola and don't think too much.

it's mullah krekhar spreading defeatism.

Keep telling yourself that. If it's not true, why are the police telling girls to not go alone.
Statistics from both Norway and Denmark have concluded that immigrants have more than a 500% increase chance to rape than natives. (All immigrants included, not just mudslimes)
Do you think that is different in Sweden? Especially taking into consideration that you've welcomed so many more than us. Have you not paid any attention to the news about your festivals etc?
Idiot... Eneste grunn til at Norge ikke ble rævkjort av innvandring var at Sverige tok stoyten. Våre tilbakestående politikere brukte mange måneder lengre tid enn de Danske på å forstå at noe måtte gjores; og det er derfor også grunnen til at Danmark ikke har flere innvandrere enn oss til tross for at de ligger forst av de skandinaviske landene.

Fk off Sven, learn to take some signals. We don't want you in our thread.

Way less.

>progressives
It's hwo you would translate fremskrittspartiet (FrP) (litteraly stepforward party)

Ofc you don't want me spreading the truth. Can't escape the truth, though, Ola.

>FWIW Stavanger has a large aussie population
Nearly half the rugby team is aussies

bump limit reached

NEW THREAD HERE:

Norway is a country which has SUNK to a completey "C U C K E D " low

norweigian men watch their women fck algerians, somalis, pakis and afghans and keep quiet due to multikulturalism

the last real norweigian MEN, the real Viking Men of War were the following:

Knut Haukelid
Kasper Idland
Fredrik Kayser
Jens Anton Poulsson
Joachim Ronneberg
Einar Skinnarland
Hans Storhaug
Birger Stromsheim
Leif Tronstad

after that...all norweigians made just good ice hockey players.Now they are ALL flacid and soft.