David Duke is a fraud, and likely an FBI informant. He's just trying to fucking hard...

David Duke is a fraud, and likely an FBI informant. He's just trying to fucking hard. His hashtags have nothing to do with his pic. He's at the very least trying to ride our coat tails. Fuck David Duke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k. Keep me posted

Fuck trump and fuck all white people

Fuck Trump and fucking whites, kill them

yep, you are absolutely right. If one thinks that we need to secure a future for white children ( I do and I am not even 'white'), trying to sabotage Trump is not the way to go about it

FUCK TRUMP AND KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

This.

great meming guys.

I don't get the meme. Is this the new (((tactic)))?

Thanks for cucking the record :^)

It's just David Duke desperately trying to be relevant. He's not, and it's embarrassing.

Is this a new CTR strategy?

Duke is smart enough to realize he is toxic to the Trump campaign. He either is willing to sacrifice his beliefs for publicity or he is a plant. I don'f know which is worse.

David duke needs piss off and die already. The alt-right has had more success growing the WN movement in a couple of years than Duke and Stormfront have in literal decades. Let that sink in.
These people are incapable of humor. They can't fucking meme, and they couldn't recruit if their lives depended on it.
They're stagnant and the only purpose they serve at this point is to exist as a caricature for the left to stereotype us with. This guy actually thinks he's changing minds and winning the culture war when he's doing this destructive shit btw. ~200 retweets is a big deal for these guys (meanwhile we're launching nationally-trending hashtags every other day).

TAKE THE LUMPS OUT DAVID DUKE

Kek, fuck off. Cred Forums isn't a secret club. Duke has probably shit posted here longer than you bro.

Duke and stormfront aren't the same thing retard. David Duke isn't even a white nationalist anymore kek.

Catch up grandpa

Maybe. But he has to know how toxic he is, and he needs to fucking stop.

get rid of this Ghoul Supremacist

>Duke and stormfront aren't even the same thing
I could give a fuck? Not sure where I implied those were synonymous.

>grandpa
I'm 18, nigger.
It's ironic you'd say that since Duke and Stormfront are the embodiment of grandpa nationalism and essentially everything I just spoke against

>defending Duke

lol you fucking blowhard
go back to posting pictures of 9 y-o blonde girls crying with #whitegenocide captions

He's neither a fraud nor an informant, he's just old, jealous, and out of touch.

He has done great work for white people, taken great efforts for our race. But he was never good with strategy or tact.

Now he sees a resurgence of beliefs that he agrees with, the successes they have achieved without his involvement, and he wants in. Duke feels that he should be a figurehead for our movement, and this self justification has him doing and saying some stupid shit.

This is a good response. I think you could be right. I wish he had the integrity to stand down.

Cary Grant was gay. Literally. So this is funny.

He is controlled opposition for sure

This is accurate he's just a bit clueless, his heart is in the right place if you read his books and listen to hours of interviews and his radio show like i have you would get that.
while he does seem old and in the way we should at lest appreciate him for writing jewish supremacist, i cite shit from that when i talk about the kikes

>Jews desperate to discredit duke because they smell their time is up
Delicious :)

Duke is FBI informant. Look up on Duke's puppet-master Jamie Kelso and see how far down the rabbit hole goes..

he's an old fucking man

what do you think he has been lurking on Cred Forums this whole time?

Yes, and it makes it even more sad.

OY VEY

>time up
>Donald Trumpstein

pick 1

>tfw voting for David Duke this november.
Feels good to be redpilled in Louisiana.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

Get back to your game, Illuminati

He's like the current Republican Party and Neocons that are against Trump, they just don't know how to connect with the people.

> I'm 18

My experience on this board has made me get what "being 18" actually means, so no need to hide.

I'm going to be reminded of david duke every time I walk through the frozen food section now.

Yea man. It's called "orgy of evidence."

This nigger is a fucking fraud honeypot. "Hello fellow kids, want to become a white supremacist?"

>he thinks that a fashion show is how people actually dress

Yeah, I'll take "sad, out of touch old man" .

That man is one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen. Vile.