Refugees BTFO: Donald Jr. can't keep getting away with this!

Refugees BTFO: Donald Jr. can't keep getting away with this!

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/778016283342307328

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/778119897901633536
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/19/donald-trump-jr-inadvertantly-encourages-america-to-scoop-up-refugees-by-the-handful/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/778016283342307328
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_naLuRykun8
youtu.be/AszVsW5uGxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Premium bantz, m8

Try it. I've always wanted to kill a liberal.

Why don't these bleeding heart cucks start a fucking charity instead of pretending to give a shit about some brown-skinned third-worlders half a world away?

Any of them with half a brain already know. and the rest will find out fast.

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

this

Fuck I can't stand reading the goddamn comments, are they are really this brainwashed and stupid? It's an objective fact that this image makes sense, there isn't an argument against it that isn't "Well hehe, I'm super smart and accepting and Skittles =/= people, you bigot!" which is also literally NOT AN ARGUMENT

Fuck these fucking faggots I hate them so much, I just wish we could send anyone defending Islam over the internet from their safe little sheltered western homes to the Middle East so they can get halaled to death by these peace loving muslims.

Because that's not how virtue-signalling works.

The shit is mostly America's fault. Maybe if the US didn't support terrorist to topple Assad there wouldn't have been a Syria civil war and ISIS in the first place.

It's fucking hilarious that these people are okay with John Green's cuck thinking when it comes to comparing whores and cheerios, but not this.
The double think with these fucking people.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DJT JR IS SAVAGE AS FUCK.

you guys know where this came from right?!?!

This was originally a feminist anti-rape meme. The thing saying "and I told you three would rape you, would you take a handful?"

the idea being that women have a right to be suspicious and scared of rape even though only some men do it.

Now DJT JR. Is using that logic but with syrian refugees. Genius and masterful, how can feminists even rebut?!

but i only ate two of them, why am i dieing.

No it isn't. America may have created the refugees but Europe is careless about who they let in. There is literally no problem with sheltering refugees and giving them food (like Christian women who flee gang rape and mutilation from Islamic shitholes), but the current wave of invaders are clearly aggressors, not victims, and giving them gibs in form of Euro is just wrong.

The way this is written can imply that ALL of them can kill you but only three is a lethal dose.

Syrian refugees all confirmed for poison.

Top keks

>thefrogman
Oh Kek. Where will I find you next?

I think you might be downplaying the refugee problem. There's around 60 in their and it's more likely 6 of them will kill you plus 59 of them support ISIS.

If it makes them feel good on instinct without having to think about it, that's their reaction and they stubbornly refuse to consider they might be wrong because HOW CAN MUH FEELINS BE RONG??????

>Ignore the dying people from Syria through no fault of their own
>There are a few BAD ONES BE AFRAID

Pure fear-mongering. It's also making light of their suffering and situation. I don't think he should have tweeted this.

so fucking good, how anyone can disagree with this is beyond me

I don't understand this

Has the US Constitution got some kind of amendment written in the past months stating US has to take "refugees" no matter who and where around the world?

Why would anyone in the US think it is their responsibility to take in Syrian refugees where they are like half world away unless they believe US cause the Syrian civil war in the first place?

Except skittles taste nice, the analogy works better with nuggets of shut, a few of which could kill you

i'm enjoying this skittles thing. basket of deplorables vs bowl of skittles.

let them gorge themselves on skittles all night, as they are wont to do.

if we're lucky tomorrow will be amazing. i'm setting an alarm to watch a fucking oversight hearing.

Trump junior, if you are here, you must do one more thing.

Post a picture of a door, the door with a label readin "border" on it.
Have a question underneath the picture for liberals; "if you're against borders, then why have doors and locks on your homes? not all people will steal, or invade your home #tolerance"

The people need to wake up, and you're the man for it.

The constitution is racist, you fucking bigot!

You have to drive to work every weekday. If there are three weekdays that you will die if you drive on, would you still drive regularly?

I don't want refugees either but his post is a blatant false equivalence.

*shit

I hope at least one news outlets picks this up and runs with it.

Fucking cuck.

Those dying ones from syria?
Turned Sweden into eu rape capital.

Tolerance was tried, helping was tried. The result? A spit in the face, an insult to a nation.

There is doing good for goodness sake and nothing more and that's okay. It's being a good damn neighbour.
Then there is doing good while being punished for it, that's masochism. It's being a people pleaser on a national scale. A "nice guy" on a national scale. It's then wondering why so many people take advantage.

We have to throw the leftists and cucks out, exile them to refugee camps, till they are begging and screaming to come back. Maybe not even then, will we let them.

They're standing on the graves of the dying children in the comments, just like they do for gun control

The point is, until we can have some reasonable method of determining which skittles are poison, we shouldn't be cramming them down our throats.

Also, take a look at how it's working out in Europe

the liberal sites i go to dont even know how to react yet, its all cant evens or not the same thing because reasons

if someone wants to reframe the debate one could change "refugees" to "m&ms" or raisinettes, or candy coated rabbit shit.

the problem is that the analogy is too big. death!

if i know that only three of those skittles are candy coated turns, i'm going to inspect them carefully rather than shove them in my fat fuck face hole by the handful.

s/turns/turds

>Go ahead, eat a handful

There's your problem

wew

You know where I would throw those Skittles?

Same thing could be said for women

Am I the only one in there shitposting kebab rape videos and infographics?

LET'S TRIGGER THE SHIT OUT OF THESE KIKES AND SHITLIBS

twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/778119897901633536

"Re: Skittles

65m forced migrants today on 2016 Earth.

Climate change could bring 200m+ by 2050.

We need to learn empathy, and fast."

Is he right Cred Forums?

Can be applied to everything. Skittles are Trump supporters. Some of them are filled with shit instead of chocolate, some are poisonous. Would you take a handful of trump skittles? Etc.

No, kill them, kill them all. Our lives depend on it. LEAVE NO SURVIVORS.

We need to learn how to stack bricks that's what.

Does not make it any less applicable to the current situation.

Reminded me of this. You should watch regardless of your views. youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I suggest a wall of bullets and hellfire.

Demonstrates it’s a false analogy. If something is true but very general, then it is useless.

3D women are incapable of fidelity, so it will always be at least a handful.

If liberals get upset, its more than likely that their idea of the skittle bowl meme has been used against them which has caused their outrage.

Holy shit. Good work America, now I see why the authorities don't won't you guys to have guns. You'd smash those "minorities".

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>Implying we "have to" take in 3rd worlders

Using your own retarded transportation analogy
>You get on a bus with 30 other people
>Only 1 of them are masturbating homeless man
>Do you still get on the bus?

I'll take it upon myself to thank you for the compliment on behalf of my country.

Good on ya cunt.

I'm already looking forward to Donald Jr's future presidency.

He might even be the Augustus to his father's Julius.

LOL i remember something in my fucking Rage folder

Pic related

That what feminist said about men

Underrated post

>we need to learn empathy, and fast

I am a natural empath, and could give less than a shit about these kebabs.

The difference being, you fucking dumbshit, That these 'poisonous Trump supporters' that you speak of are already in America; whereas when the skittles represent immigrants, they are not yet in the country.

Don Jr. would be better than Don Sr. because he is literally a woke af Cred Forumsack.

Haha no worries mate.

If you only have a single bowl of skittles, and I knew that three would kill me, I obviously wouldn't eat more than 2 bowls of Skittles, because there is one 1 bowl

>Implying I wouldn't just avoid the black m&ms and be safe

It's funny reading all the analravaged replies, especially seeing as how liberals use similar analogies. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since hypocrisy is a prerequisite to being a liberal.

okay, so maddox is hacking into Cred Forums then?

I have a pistol permit. Give me a reason to use it.

kek

Skittles are delicious.

"Syrian refugees" aren't even syrian.

TRUMP IS A RACIST!!!

YOU ARE ALL DEPLORABLE!

HILARY 2016!

>take a handful
take a handful where?
into my home? no
for a ride somewhere? no
literally, wut r u try say?

Oh shit

Fuck he's an absolute MADMAN.

>inb4 liberals say "b-but just avoid the m&m with a bomb strapped to it"
>not all muslims

You can't domesticate the savages.

They should stay home and fix their own problems instead of running away from them.

What's next? Legal alcohol?

You equate a situation where your only choice is whether or not to do something, with the result out of your control, to a situation where you choose most of the variables leading to the result, and then you bitch about false equivalence. Fucking wew lad.

Liberals dont care. Here's their opinion.

yep, virtue signaling. we need to bri g that bias i to the mainstream consciousness

I'd heard the M&Ms analogy before, but when Lil' Don changed it to Skittles I assumed there was some subtle Zimzam trolling in there.

I honestly thought the cucks would be all over that "racist dogwhistling".

Confirmed bantzmaster anyway

should ship them to Syria so they can help them there

I remember when maddox was entertaining.....

They're all brown on the inside though.

Based Dick. He's probably hammered browsing Cred Forums right now

Don Jr 2024!

The funny part is that the one guy who doesn't support ISIS would be one of the 6 who would kill you.

Really made me think

Deep shit

(((((((((BERG)))))))))

Liberals on Twitter are saying 'But skittles aren't people! Ha! Checkmate!'

These people are too stupid to understand how an analogy works.

Purge the left.

He's turned their meme against them.

oh fuck I didn't even notice his name

YOu DONT EAT REFUGEES HAHAHA CHECKMATE DRUMPER

I can't wait for the leftist pants pissing after a Trump victory.

>10.8 billion
>to find 3
This isn't accurate even if there were only literally 3 terrorists in the entire worlds population.
What a fucking moron.

Most refugee's are not from syria! It's a media myth because most relate it to the war. Fact from our immigration center, the one that takes on most "refugees" after germany, have in several text published their from afghanistan, phakistan, somalia and other place. Only a few % are actuall syrians and most are not refugees. Their migrants that is looking for a better life. To bad they ruin every one else when they come.

Of course, the cucks throw in a couple of "muh widdle kids" pictures for some feeeeeelings. Fuck them.

>Have friends who posted this gay ass argument when it was a feminist saying about how 10% of men are rapists
>Now they are calling out how stupid the argument is few years later after fucking using it

I'm starting to think liberals really are brainwashed idiots.

>Kikes

fucked the liberal media if they call this stupid then this is stupid as well

Wasn't this picture used by feminists a few years ago?

Something to the effect of skittles = men and poison = rapists

You forget the bowl is only big enough to fit 3 skittles checkm8

Yes, it was posted fucking everywhere too.

God damn liberals kek.

That's the point

Send em the dead kid pics and say "Thank you Hillary"

I don't like this argument

nevermind somebody pointed it out already
>frogman.me
>frog

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

Used this argument against a dumbass liberal and he said it was a "bad analogy."

Yeah it should've been a bowl of skittles, but a few were M&Ms

now that would be disgusting

Why not?

It doesn't mean you can't eat the skittles, you just have to find a way to test them for poison

Refugees completely btfo. How will shitskins possibly recover

Racist Drumpf Jr back at it again baka.

The replies...

Do these people actually think, like at all?

The fact that Hillary has so much support is a very firm confirmation that they do not.

So he's saying refugees are food? Stupid man devoid of human empathy and human emotion.

This article completely rekts this analogy
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/19/donald-trump-jr-inadvertantly-encourages-america-to-scoop-up-refugees-by-the-handful/

If it's not inclusive then it's racist.
That is the extent of thought they have.

>implying 1 in 10 men are rapist

The problem with this is that it's not that 3 syrians are going to kill you. It's that most want to kill you, most don't work, most left their women behind, and much more than 3 want to kill you.

Exactly! It's not charity if you are FORCED to it or FORCING others.

No one stops people from starting a charity and collecting funds and then organize aid workers to go help refugees in camps in Turkey etc.

Virtue signalling is cancerous at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4

this is actually pretty good

LOOK AT ME. I AM THE PRESIDENT NOW.

Nitpicking an analogy to that point is laughable. The analogy is more of a metaphor. That is its proper level and you should not remove analogies from that level. They illustrate. Interpreting this stuff literally is a sign of autism or OCD.

You know what to do.

I love how these retards dont even understand the analogy.

Would you eat from a bowl of skittles if there was one skittle that gave you 10 years extra life but there were also poisoned skittles? Is one Jobs worth the thread of hundreds of terrorists emerging from the refugee pile? And what if you're not even given a choice in eating a skittle?

>legal immigrant

Wtf I love Trump's son now

If you don't eat from the bowl of poisoned skittles, m&m's will win.

It's really poorly worded I feel. It makes it sound like any 3 will kill you, rather than a specific 3. Not that it makes much difference, people wouldn't understand it either way.

This, in ancient rome the romans use to have their houses open and anyone could enter as it was considered public space.

Why? Because they didn't let any random fuckwit inio rome, they controlled their borders to keep it safe

Wow, a reversal of the skittle argument.

headline in one of our propaganda newspapers

>"Trump son compares immigrants to toxic chewing gum"

I just wanna read something bad about Clinton one day in a German newspaper ..

He isn't even hiding anymore goo CNN umm ummmmm am I getting paid for thos?

It's the same over here. Every news article about the election is phrased from the Democratic perspective. You always hear about THE BATTLE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP.

>encouraging women to fuck a handful of men

>there would be no Apple today
But that's a good thing.

Leftists on suicide watch. Turned their own logic against them.

>Donald Jr. is literally taking Cred Forums images and retweeting them to over 500 thousand normies

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

He's right about the impending millions who will be displaced by climate change (although the estimate is a worse case one)

However we don't need to learn empathy, we need to build a wall and fast.

The skittles would be disposed of due to food safety regulations. hahahahaha checkmate.

This is so upsetting on a visceral level. So much rage.

Maybe he should take them into his Jewish neighborhood.

apple sucks though and skittles are good, who gives a shit about steve jobs?

I would probably take a handful desu

Always with the
>refugees can't come they'll kill us
>it's your fault they kill you, you are America
>no mention of kikes responsible

#notallskittles

Skittles should be segregated.

Nice subtle Trayvon Martin Reference

#SkittlesKill

Goddamn I could really go for some skittles right now.

This is the only way to taste each flavor. Purple drank is the worst flavor so they mix them.

This is 4D Texas hole 'em.

>twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/778016283342307328
Pretty disgusting how people respond by posting images of injured syrian citizens, not giving second thought to how Obama and his administration caused their suffering by funding ISIS and destabilizing the middle east

I actually agree that it is America's fault but the blame rests on the status quo of the last several fucking administrations and Trump is the only motherfucker who doesn't fucking want to keep the US in endless war bombing random shit holes over and over.

>no Apple today

Great! When do we begin sending Bashar some more gas?

>caucasian strawberry
>asian lemon
>native orange
>mexican apple
>african grape drink

>twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/778016283342307328
Reminder that Obama admin has armed the jihadists responsible for the refugee crisis.

#notallmen and #yesallwomen are also good memes to use against Islams defenders.

its a pretty bad analogy actually. just replace it with anything else and you'll see why

if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would rape your children, would you take a handful?

that's our pedophile problem.

if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would rob you at gunpoint, would you take a handful?

thats our nigger problem

if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would go shoot up an elementary school would you take a handful?

thats our white people problem

Actually its probably more than 3.

In Japan 2 of the 27 refugees turned out to be rapists.

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

When you consider that only 35% of rapes are reported that means 22% of the refugees are rapists so that means its more like a quarter of the Skittles are poison.

>is this funny to you

I don't think it was meant to be funny.

>liberals trying to gain sympathy with hand picked injured syrian kids

This shit is getting old.

>if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would rape your children, would you take a handful?
>if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would rob you at gunpoint, would you take a handful?
>if i gave you a bowl of skittles and told you just three would go shoot up an elementary school would you take a handful?

The answer to all of these is still no, you dumb ass.

>If you already have rapists and murderers then it's only logical that you bring in more.

No it isn't, you fucking retard.

Damn. Donald Trump Jnr is Red Skittled as fuck.

kek, there are non-muslims entering our country all the time.

whites, blacks, mexicans, asians. so yes, you faggot cuck, you are taking in many handfuls every day

You are looking at this all wrong. It is energy they put out, like an impotent tantrum. You should throw gasoline on the fire. For example, the kid sitting on an orange chair:

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html

These are opportunities to call out their lies and to make them waste energy, and look bad.

Drumpf btfo

(yes its oc)

Irredeemable and deplorable.

Knew it was gonna be that. It's quite good

Thing is, Skittles ARE deadly. Just ask pic related. Oops. Guess you can't ask a dead boy.

hey guys, Donald here
don't you think we've been doing a bit too good in the polls recently?
Lemme fix that with some retarded autistic spastic dumb meme shit I found

I'd take all of them.

The skittles image is genius

It's pretty much the exact same dog whistle tactic used in the anti-immigrant posters unveiled by Farage during the Brexit campaign

Anti-Trumpers share it all over the place thinking it a) discredits Trump b) shows how virtuous they are whilst the reality is that the majority who then end up seeing it will silently agree with the premise

The Anti-Trumpers help spread his message without even realising it

>those reply tweets

wtf i hate trump now

FUCKING THIS

Wouldn't it be funny if they made a law that every registered democrat has to house a family of refugees ? That would be hilarious, and they would get what they want. Maybe it would open their eyes

Some liberals are saying 'I'd still eat the Skittles, honest!'. They would literally kill themselves to look tolerant. Let's hope they follow through with it.

OI SO YOU WAS SAYIN...

>niggers
>only three

I swear to Christ feminists used this exact same metaphor last year talking about teaching men not to rape, and at the time Cred Forumsmblr was losing their shit over it, shrieking about "muh not all mens!"

Fucking brilliant

They are correct though, it is a false equivalence. People are not Skittles, how is that not an argument. It would be much more beneficial to simply show crime stats and evidence before/after mass immigration (like no-go zones police don't even visit) to the Marxists. It can be an argument made, but it just doesn't hold up a candle to the evidence it is vaguely referencing. Show them that and that should close their mouths, it is authentic information.
Look at the feminism argument, they use the same one for men. It doesn't work because it's shit with no backing, also ignores which race commits more rapes (how convenient).

Holy fuck the absolute madman

>10.8
But there are 1.6 billion muzzies and its been proven that over half hold extreme values
>berg
Makes sense now

How many people get thrown into a civil war if I don't eat the skittle

Absolute madman. Even in Israel it's hard to get away with saying something like that. Won't the liberal media in the US roast the fuck out of him for it?
>he's right though

Underrated

Worded it completely wrong using "Just" instead of "Only". Makes it sound like "take any 3 and you die" rather than "3 skittles in this bowl contain poison" What a wasted opportunity, and now the left will take it to mean the first & say, "Look! We took 3 and we didn't die!"

youtube.com/watch?v=_naLuRykun8

It's not accurate though since in the areas they're coming from, almost all of them are religious extremists. I mean, they're literally throwing the Christian refugees overboard when on the open sea. How the fuck is that a moderate position.

Because it's better to have taxpayers pay for it so you can have your feelzies for free. Liberals (and women in general) are experts at spending other peoples' money

I hope I have a family so large they serve as my own private militia and with my girls trained as marksmen and the boys as riflemen.

This picture is unrealistic. More realistically about 60 would kill you. The rest are there to lure you in to a false sense of security.

holy fuck i love being white

>black guy explains
>black guy screen time 45 seconds, video 5 minutes of white people shooting
>mfw

I am a skittle and he is right.

10/10

I am totally convinced that Trump Jr. browses Cred Forums or atleast /r/the_donald.

I remember when Cred Forums made that skittles picture back around late gamergate/early rapefugee crisis.

What if Trump Jr is an avatar of KEK (pbuh) working through his father?

They've already gone so far it's like they've hit peak shill, so why not get the most value for money?

[pictures of injured kids to use feelings as an argument intensifies]

Include me

Is this going to be real? banish muslims and Islam from our countries? Genocide of muslims in our life times?

I though the analogy was, the refugees are taking to much gibs, now i feel dumber than the average nigger

Underrated

>This makes me moist

>tfw you will never hold hands with a loved one
>tfw you will never get in a relationship in the first place

1 in 10 men are rapists you stupid fuck

but that's wrong, shitposter-kun

So s-should I just stick to mai 2d Waifu?

Obama and Hillary stopped taking Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 Jimmy Carter required Iranian students in america to go to immigration officials to have their visas double checked.
Suddenly it's a problem when Trump wants to more carefully vet immigrants from these countriespecially?

Kys libtards

Kek, there is literally a "Correct the Record" Shill on Fox News claiming Donald Jr. is literally Hitler. He talked about how he mentioned gassing people.

Can we spam ISIS beheading videos in response to this? Does no one care about people literally getting their fucking heads cut off with steak knives?

JUST 3? WHAT A STEAL

EEEEEeeeeee.....

Is that you guys ????
Pls tell me it is....

The average american would.

80% of muslims support Sharia and Jihad

so yeah kikefaace you're math is off

I'm conflicted. The analogy is completely apt, but it's the same argument feminists were using against men.

Liberals are incredibly stupid if they think being outraged over this is going to help them. Everyone was already thinking this, and trying to be literal and argue that skittles aren't people just shows how little you have to say.

Weaponry doesn't matter when we all know that all those white girls are going to grow up black-bred and we'll will win the race war that way. Too bad guns can't protect you from your own betaness, white boi. LMAO!

>it's real
Holy shit Junior is fucking based.

OMMMGGG SHES THE REAL DEALLLL!!!!

I just tweeted her
>Just look at your profile to check if you were a troll... You know you're the reason for Trump's success?

And she was like
>"Go away troll"

XD ahahahahahaha
Don't they realize they are a fucking joke of themselves ???????????

Sociology and psychology teacher are all the same ?

Secret is that all white wimminz are trannies n u b a fagit Holmes.

>what is a metaphor

Just saying, the actual evidence will do wonders.

Granted, we are talking about Marxists, barely humans. It was the argument on Skittles which lead me to the evidence.

>It's an objective fact that this image makes sense

So it is with everything else.

>Immigration
If I had a number of immigrants and I told you a percentage would become welfare dependents. Would you allow them in?

>Teachers
If I had a number of teachers and I told you a percentage would molest / rape your child. Would you let them teach your child?

>Etc.

Immigration should not be "They might not fuck up this country, and their lives would be improved if we let them in, so let's do it"

It should be "We've vetted them and they probably won't fuck up our country, and they have valuable skills, let them in"

I'm all for immigration. Legal immigration for people who want to become Americans and have valuable skills, not habeebs that want to be habeebs living in America and can barely read in their native tongue.

If they immigrate, we should not have to bend over backwards to try and integrate them. If they come through the gates it should already be shown that they want to be American.

ABSOLUTELY MAD

Yes, you help him finish you intolerant bigot. Check your privilege.

Islam is peaceful! Islam Protects and respect women!

youtu.be/AszVsW5uGxs

Actually it does work, because when you take dozens of cocks at a time like you eat dozens of skittles at a time, you end up getting the STD that just one of those cocks had.

Ths real question is, why do you think you should be able to take dozens of cocks without getting BTFO by statistics? Why do you think you should be able to take thousands of refugees with no attempts to vet them at all, without getting BTFO by statistics?

It's like the whole world has gone stupid.

Is that a glock 47 with a high capacity clip?

>If I had a bowl of skittle and I told you that only three wouldn't kill you, would you take a handful?
ftfy

Skittles must be stopped!

Its a Famas you dumb leaf

(((Nigger))) Math

300 hours in MS Paint.

Tweet it to Trump/Trump Jr fellas.

Using feminist m&m strawman b8 against them. Fuck this is gold.

They can sponsor refugees but they won't live with brown people.

But see, people will see that the #YESALLWOMEN meme was bullshit

just take out the three skittles that kill you
americans are so dumb

The bantz just keep coming

I swear CTR is shilling hard today because we raided them

Wait wait wait
>Imagine a bowl with M&Ms
>Brown
>10% of them are poisoned
>Black
>Go ahead. Eat a handful
>Brown
>Not all M&Ms are poison
>White
Seriously, it was a Cred Forums fag who did it.

He is one of us.

Shit, I bet OP is Trump.

I'd nuke the bowl.

This time, finish the job and annihilate the bowl.

Would not work.You will be betrayed from your own ranks.Someone will open the gates.Give intelligence so poor refugees can enter the country.

Theyre mixed in you inbred swine

What if the scrutiny and vetting process that allows you to gauge with a 30% chance which ones are poison has a guarantee of making others poisoned because they feel victimised?

The difference is that a society without men is doomed to extinction.
One without muslims is feasible as long as you haven't already brought millions of them.

This one is great

Top quality comeback.

And me

People are triggered because it's dehumanizing/objectifying or whatever you wanna call it.

HOW DARE YOU
HERE LET ME POST THESE PICTURES OF REFUGEE CHILDREN YOU ARE A MONSTER

By the exact same logic, shouldn't we not allow guns then? I mean how can this exact thing not also be applied to gun control.
Or fuck, anything associated with a risk factor

>hey man you havent left your house in a week
>well dude if I had a bowl of skittles

R u the same Chink that BTFO shillary? If so I salute you

Thanks mate :3

Look at the fucking ALPHA Male. He doesn't care if you are a vegetarian but don't you dare insult Madam President.

No this is great stuff! Moar Skittles pleaz.

Nom nom nom...

Have people already forgotten about that retarded hashtag with #yesallwomen?

It's not my problem, and I have no obligation to help some sand niggers infest my country.

Maybe they should leave America if they don't like Americans. Nobody is making them stay :^)