Thoughts on Christian Asians, Cred Forums?

Thoughts on Christian Asians, Cred Forums?

literally insane.

good people though.

but insane.

need a seaweed gf

well, they're the cause of the first new churches opening in years here.

But I have a Buddhist gf

Brainwashed

The Korean ones are the craziest, I feel sorry for them.

Eastern lighting best terrorist group 2016. Literally fucking madman. They believe that Jesus will return as a Chinese woman and before that happens they have to slay as many demons as possible. And they go around fighting the commies because they believe they are demons.

As long as they are not heretics it is fine by me.

This. Imagine all the suicide-inducing pressure of Asian parents mixed with the holier-than-thou attitude of Christian parents, and bod imagine that they're all still part of their "saving face" bull shit and you have a high-maintenance nag machine that hates herself almost as much as her parents do.

I have Buddhist gf too. Do you like go to services with her? I kinda wanna start going back to church (baptist) like I did before college but I think she may think it's weird.

That one is very cute I want to hug her

her family is more into it than her (she was born here and pretty westernised), but she does some Buddhist stuff like going to the temple with her mum occasionally.

She wants to go overseas as well to tour temples in Thailand in Burma next year, so I'll be doing that.

Yas!

nice digits, apparently they are the only thing keeping christianity at positive numbers and china will be the number one christian nation soon, so good for them

listen post more xuan yi okay

Based af. If nothing changes in the next few hundred years, it'll be up to them and the latinos to continue the discipleship and save western civilization

Koreans try to monetize everything. When Christianity was a hot item in South Korea in the 80s, there was a sudden explosion where everyone was doing it and building new churches and trying to profit off it it, particularly due to the success of the Moonies. Several years later the churchbubble popped, churches began going bankrupt, and there were mass suicides. Unlike the Jews which feed off of misery and superiority, Koreans do not feel anything whatsoever. They are highly efficient automatons that observe, copy, and produce, and when their productivity drops, they have the sense to off themselves. Korean Christians are unbelievably rational to a point that any actual human can only see them as absolutely insane.

Sounds like my gf too. Her family is big into it but she's pretty westernized and only attends the big events (weddings and holidays and things of thst sort).
Are you religious yourself?

The Korean christfags are certainly the most zealous, but that's why I have high hopes for them. Koreans practice a wasp like form of protestantism which includes a love for guns. Combine that with the souless Asian inability to feel remorse, they may be able to undo the cuckening that our protestants started do to our inner nature to treat subhumans as people.

Only nominally Catholic, but my views on Christianity have been darkened a bit by Cred Forums

I like aspects of Buddhism, but I don't really have much in-depth knowledge of it. I wouldn't practise it myself though.

Christianity actually became big in Korea when they were colonised by Japan, because the Japanese were anti-Christian so Christianity became a de facto way of expressing Korean nationalism/patriotism

better than the mudslime ones

Only fedoras, mudslimes, and kikes hate Christians.

This tbqh familia. My catholic primary school had a ton of chinks and coconuts, and their parents were the most religious you'll ever meet.

Some tried to recruit me into a cult under the guise of a bible study. Realized it was a cult when they started claiming that an old Korean man was the reincarnation of John.
In retrospect I probably should have realized a little bit earlier, although they did a pretty good job of hiding the cultish aspect for the first few months.

Chink fags are annoying here. The import themselves here, join a church and try to convince them to go to their bible study.

They're just great. Just great. Don't even think about race mixing though lest you produce creepy mongoloid humans

you mean LINSANE

i want to have sex with a girlie one

Chink in the armor.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Totally fuckable possibly marriage material.

They are literal degenerates that betrayed their culture and countries.

In the same par with Western Women converting to Islam and wearing hijab.

>a finn defending asian culture.
we need to fight this stereotype. not support it.

Insane. One only has to look to Hong Xiuquan and the Taiping Rebellion.

And as others have already stated, Korean Christians are fucking autistic level.

Most are not real Christians.
Had a conversation with an asian "christian" girl three days ago.
Knows nothing about the bible. No stories, never thought about the teachings
in terms of metaphor. Just Zero.
To them, it's a status/social validation thing.
I think it's connected to their fetish for Westernization. Pale skin, etc.

>Knows nothing about the bible. No stories, never thought about the teachings
>in terms of metaphor. Just Zero.
thats the definition of a catholic. it is the protestants who go crazy about the bible. catholics dont give a shit.

Christian is shit

Islam is where it is at

CHRISTIANS why do you worship bones?

What is so special about Polycarp bone?

pliz stop that shit

CHRISTIANS why do you think Mary cause Salvation

ONLY ALLAH SAVES

Why is Polycarp bone special?

Christians why do you worship men

Christians why do you eat Nabi Isa flesh and blood

Go suck off a goat.

Christians why do you think God causes evil

Men have free will to choose right and wrong

I only ask questions

If christianity is false why go for christiam girls?

All I see are cannibals and idolaters

chingy chingy chong chong fried dim sim

Christians why can't you know what is and is not scripture?

We MUSLIMS KNOW what the Quran canon Is from the beginning of Allah's revelation

Christians, why do you think God chooses who to save and who to damn on no basis at all?

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a fucking pig. Don't let them fool you in to thinking that that isn't true. They have no souls and are infiltrating every Western nation. They are our enemies. Don't forget.

Christian Asians are like Buddhist westerners, they do it because it's exotic and different to their own culture.

Christians, why do you claim prayer and praise to Allah as pure sacrifice but still offer things to Allah?

Christians, you claim that God needs not incense

Yet you hypocritically use them in your services

In ISLAMIC Friday prayers, no incense. Only prayer

Gooks

I knew a fairly devout Korean Christian who prayed all the time.

Of course I made fun of her all the time for not being an enlightened scientific citizen like me.

One day she said she never wants anything to do with me again.

I miss her...

Christians, if God needs no sacrifice and prayer and praise are sacrifice, why do you offer bread and wine to him?

muh dicku

>butthurt Christfag

(((Christian))) Asians are just using Christianity to get free monies from dumb blind people.

I'm a Buddhist and I would gladly participate in a holy war to purge all these misguided fools who have been rused by western devilmongery.

Christians, if God predestines you why do
You
Still claim
That works
Matter?

It matters not if God predestines for you
Will do them
By his will

Why do you deny this?

You contradict yourself

It's the future for Asia. Christianity has a positive effect on every race that adopts it, so hopefully we'll live to see how it influences Asians.

>muslim scum

pure ideology

Christianity has so many inconsistencies

This is why I left

>Inbred pedophile worshiping faggot.

Religions are ideologies

What matters is whether they make sense and where they came from

>being this butthurt

Don't you have some pig's blood to douse on your favorite doll of Aisha, the pedophile prophet's wife?

>This is why I left

Nah, you're just weak, like your whole bloodline.

>predestination

Only Calvinists do that. Normal Christianity is very big on free will.

Strawman argument there.
God judgement on humans is always fair and it's based on how much you knew about His word and if you were generally a good person or a bad person.As a rule of thumb, all people are degenerate to a degree.All people have their chance to salvation(christians or not).

Will you answer my questions?

Malaysians are the Australians of the Islamic world

CALVINISTS not Christians?

they are very fake. East Asians are atheist except they follow religious traditions and ritual bexause it is cultural.

>this coming from the autistic poverty stricken artist that draws a horribly drawn comics the fantasy adventures of a slut Christian girl, begging people to donate to his patreon

How very ironic yet pitiful.

no. but do tell us why every muslim has at least 10 IQ point less than a christian. i know

Not anymore.A lot of them are being killed because of them being christians

>77788

Kek says impregnate

You coward you cannot answr my questions

I merely want to go back to the Syria Ortjodox cjurch but it is so inconsistent

Interesting. It's the opposite where I'm from!

Still ugly yellow chinks

Calvinists are Christians but some of their theology is misguided. This leads to inconsistencies like the one you pointed out

Coward my inquiries come first

This is not about islam

>drink
>bleach

Then Christians are not consistent

Coward

At least they ain't mudslimes.

Buddhist, you claim that there is no self

Why do you act as if a self exist

The bread and wine it's not a sacrifice to God, it's the symbol of sacrifice of God to people.

>t. Ionescu

Christians, I heard you
Don't worship images

Why do you
Have them
And revere them?

Are they just wood?

Is that why the liturgy calls it an OBLATION

asians don't really take religions seriously nowadays.

Checked

>betrayed their culture
Defo, and I can't believe it took so long into the thread for this to be posted, though.

Such mongoloids disgust me. Their ancestors spin in their neglected graves while the shade of Confucius weeps.

888 is a particularly auspicious number in slit-eye numerology, too...

Don't act smart I am an ex Orthodox

Christianity, like Islam, is not monolithic. There are different groups with different theology, some better than others.

Theoretically Protestants should have the better understanding since they only use the Bible as authority.

Look for the oldest christians(orthodoxy, copts and maybe catholics).those are the only christians.You become christian by baptize, not just because you want to be "christian."

What's with all the hate? Sounds like just a bunch of buttmad atheists

>replying to Muhammad Mike, posting from the jungle slums of Sarawak

sorry but non european christans are retarded in general. i really doubt that protestants in canada are not bible-centered as they have nothing else to be based on. it is the church where catholics get 'guidlines' from . Most havent even read a single page of the bible.

The images help you understand what Christ did. That's why in most Catholic churches you'll find the stations of the cross somewhere, so we can better understand what Jesus went through in being crucified. We don't worship the image itself, but what it represents.

Can you send me a vial of gypsy tears? I need to to protect me from jews and the maple niggers horrible shitposting.

Islam is monolithic

We all agree except with Shia and wahabi

Why is water magic?

Coward your religion is inconsistent

I answered to your question.
There is no other answer to be responded to you,.At least get your facts right before asking questions.Based on how you formulate your question, I seriously doubt you had any connection to christianity.

Wrong

You kiss, bow, incense and burn candles
Before them

I've experienced enough Christian retarded demagoguery to understand how Christian Asians are just a big meme for certain individuals to launder and cheat money via donations to fill their offshore bank accounts while evading tax since they're a "religious" organization.

They condemn the Buddhists and Taoists while luring young men with girls wearing slutpieces like OP's pic and luring the females with a false sense of security.

I've experienced schisms in my family and friends due to this.

Not having read a single page of the Bible is ok for Catholics though, since the mass is intended for people of all ability levels, even the illiterate. You shouldn't say that like it's a bad thing.

I myself have read the New Testament minus Revelation.

Fuck you gypsy

I attended seminary before
I converted to islam

I will send you a bucket of cum, for you and your mother.Dog cum, of course.You're not worthy to drink my cum.yet.

Ruined.

I want a cute pure irreligious smart jap qt lgf

You
Belief tjete is no individuality no free will

You fatalist

They are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I could very well say Christianity is monolithic then, except for the Orthodox and the Protestants

Obviously such a statement is ridiculous.

Why do you worship Mary?

She is only
A human

why did the U.S. and European powers help them put down the Taiping Rebellion? One of the bloodiest wars in history and it could've resulted in a Christian China

christians are retarded in general ;)

You Christians cannot agree with one
Anoyhet

You are inconsistent

Water it's just a symbol of life.Symbol of rebirth.There is nothing magic about water.

>religion is inconsistent
>t. Mudslime who's religious beliefs are split between Shia and Sunni while all want to behead each other

If Hudud passed in Sarawak, would that mean you'll be stoned to death for drawing heretical Christian cartoons? Maybe they'll lessen your sentence since it's so poorly drawn.

And what about the Ibadi, the Ahmadi, the Druze, etc?

I agree

So Baptism
Does not confer regeneration and remission of
Sins?

She's does JAV now. I love it when the jr idols become JAVsters.

I am
In Kuala Lumpur

And secondly fuck your inconsistent idol worsjip

JAV Ai when??

They came late hence false

What? No....

I wish you didn't tell me this fucker

>goatfucking chink

The only candles we light are in memory of those who have died.

If I light a candle, what causes it to catch?

Sunni: Allah causes it to catch
Shia: Allah has configured the universe such that the act of you lighting the candle will make it catch

Very different

Most of them don't seem to know the first thing about Christianity

>lrn2 latria vs doulia

Buddha says no desire even sexual desire

YOU
HYPOCRITE

wtf is the drunk muslim gook doing

Islam came late

Wrong we both agree that God sustains evrty act

This is why God cauded it

Pagan offer candles in the same manner you
Do

Idolater

And not because Israelites are muslims

Did you smuggle yourself to Peninsula Malaysia?

Because you sure as hell can't afford a plane ticket.

Also why don't you reveal yourself to the religious authorities for drawing Christ chan and accept your punishment for doing haram things?

>You shouldn't say that like it's a bad thing.
I am not. its great thing not to read that shit as its shit. Anyone who cites the bible is a retard to me. Its a obsolete retarded book. thats the reason I despise muslims - for sticking to the koran. Yeah, the bible is the foundation of the christianity but thats it. No one ever should take anything from it at its face value. The church should be a current guide as its 'up to date'.

I am a syrian

Same goes for you people ditching zeus and odin.

Will you not ANDWER my question?

No, the difference is that the Shia have some concept of natural law, so they allow for the possibility that things can happen without God's direct involvement. The Sunni do not

Hahahahahaha

CHristfags cannot Agree

for the love of god, someone delete this thread. the gook makes 3 posts a second.

Wrong

We both agree there is free will and man is autonomous

Natire is not for a to operate by allah law

>t. Cucktholic Indobangsat

nah m8 you just got cucked by your Malay masters

Listen kid you can attend any seminary in the world.You are an orthodox if you live like an orthodox folowing orthodoxy christian rules.Also don't try to look badass here by talking shit to me.Your knowledge on religions and life in general in generally are very limited
It's not "worship".Only God it's worshiped.It's called "honour".We say that we honour Virgin Mary

I prefer encyclicals to the Bible, honestly. You get more of that built-up knowledge the church has, presented in a more accessible way that also can apply to everyday life

Butthurt christian

literally a rice nigger.

You worship Mary

You think she is god's mother

You offer prayers and praise to her

That is only for ALLAH alone

I am a former St Vlad's student. My name's in one of their journald

That's not what I'm saying though, this has nothing to do with free will, it's physics. Let's simplify: if I flicker on a light switch, why does the light turn on, from a Sunni point of view? Be very clear.

Go get high on incense pig

Talk to me when you understand the church fathers and read Some scholarship

So?

God sustains the actual

And also my drawings are the bedt

What is SUPPLICATION FOR THE HOLY THEOTOKOS

Yes I agree, but that's not the question at hand right now. Please answer.

Only the sins you were't aware of.You can baptize only once inyour life(I think, bit I may be wrong).Baptism it's the beggining of the life as a christian.

And for the remission of sins and regeneration

Ignoramus

I already did cuck

me to. its always modern and contributes to the church. bible is nice but every one should keep i mind that its one of many other 'documents' in this religion

In fact in Orthocucky to be saved you MUST BE BAPTIZED

You know nothing and darw to talk back to me

Fuck you gypsy

She is Holly Mary.She is considered the holiest of all saints.But not as being God.

I also agree that you're retarded.

Then why pray, bow down and have services to her?
That is idolatry

>that grammar
>unironic serious Christfag

It's you isn't it kiddo? Lmao

and she is NOT YOUR MOTHER

ALLAH ID TJE ONLY
MOMMY U NEED

You're such a butthurt half human bastard.

Our prayers are directed to Her, as She will pray God for us.That's it.no misinterpretation.

Now eat shit

I only ask questions

So shut up

No

Saying holy Mary and praising her and having services to her is not asking her to pray for you

Kid I am ex martial artist.gypsy or not, if you would disrespect me like that face to face I would put your academic ass into a hospital bed.

You prodtrate yourself to her and claim her to he sinless

How the fuck haven't you been IP banned yet holy shit. I've seen you like 5 times today shitting in threads leaving your bullshit in their work.
MODS DO YOUR JOBS.

My thoughts on Christian Asians are no different than my thoughts on Christian Europeans.

Yeshua was a Semitic Jewish sandnigger.
It doesn't make sense for people that aren't Jewish sandniggers themselves to worship him.

Hahahaha

So much for all your pathetic kyries

>64 posts by some Sunni shitbag

Sane people, that lot

This is not up to what "holly" means and what not.

Maybe if it were An actual pol related thread them they will

But this is OFF TOPIC

wife material