How was /pols/ public school experience?

I'll start.
Was generally an outsider with a close group of friends but not a neckbear or total autist. Spent most of the time getting high. Never had a girlfriend. Didn't study at all.

Getting high is against the law. Have fun getting raped in prison.

Loner, spent all my time writing music. Got indoctrinated to be a democrat until I hit college and started thinking for myself. High school was pure cancer

>implying I went to school

High on life user, high on life

I hang out with slackers. I was surrounded by niggers, poos in the loos and Arabs. I was one of the handful of whites in the high school.

that was me

was always fucking girls two grades below me
meth and cocaine
fights with teachers because they were retarded and up smoking joints with vice principal on the reg and my married year co ordinator ( lana ) gave me head, graduated into university no prob, dorming now, the real fun began. my best mates know for like 20 years too. life is ez. my room is full of hidden piss bottles i cbf getting rid of tho. like 50 of them

kek i had that same hair cut

Go back to mexico

It sucked very bigly, so I did it my own way, and all the bus kids, they liked it better because of the routes.

>Puts the cigarette back on his ear after leaving the room

Was pretty good. Blacks naturally stuck together and whites also naturally stuck together. Nobody stepped on each other's toes that way. I had no idea about racial tensions until I left school

Pretty shitty when I was young.

Turns out my last name literally means jizz in some languages, or if you misspell it.

As soon as I stopped resenting it and started embracing it, things got better. Parties, woman, confidence, etc.

The joke only works against you if you resist it.

Embrace it.

I played varsity football and lacrosse. Never had sex. Kissed girls only. Now I'm in the military.

Regularly bullied and shunned because I was raised by a father who, intellectually, treated me like an adult because he knew my brother and I were brilliant. Made it tough to connect with kids, and because kids suck and have to make fun of anything unusual e.g. red hair.
Was never a physical confrontation person to fight back, so instead just developed deep enough depression that my emotions just stopped one day. That was middle school, now I'm in college and hoping that the emotions come back some day. The endless numbness is a bit annoying.

Pretty bad ass user!
I'm inclined to call bullshit, that's just too good of a high school experience

Was alright. I felt like Jr. year was my peak and after that everything went downhill.

Eh, whatever. Basically got free college through scholarships, so I'm happy.

>too good of a high school experience
My high school staff got messed up when we did a Christmas song and all the girls got down on their knees and all the guys were drunk.

That's barely even the begining of it, and that was decades ago,

I've felt that way too user. I had bad anger issues as a child but learned to turn it off, then I got bullied a little because I never got mad, then I graduated- turned the anger back on, and got fired from a great job for fighting another employee. What does the world want from you, right? The second you change it just fucks you in a different way. Oh well, good luck in your quest to feel again user
Felt the same junior year was patrician

Wew

BIG. LEAGUE.

Not bigly.

grew up in a very small farming community in az. everyone knew everyone. there were still cliques, but a lot of crossover. my graduating class was 86 students. in high school, we would have parties out in the middle of nowhere. camping at the river was common too. during bird season, we'd go hunting before school and have our shottys in our vehicles in the high school parking lot. the lunch ladies would refridgerate our birds for us too. sports were something that would draw the entire community. lots of religious folks. kids would marry their high school sweetheart more often than not. really was simpler times.

Completely omega male by choice. I am told I am incredibly attractive but I can't feel sex or intimacy so I avoid relationships. I want to love and be loved and I know that it's lost to me.

it was ez
everyone liked being around me, teachers were pretty cool and my grades were on the right track. now im in uni reminiscing about all the swastikas i used to draw around the entire high school campus.

>endless numbess
its called drugs
your state is common

Never did homework, gave minimum effort to classwork & only shined in tests but that didn't save me from being a F-D student. Teachers didn't care, to them teaching was like working in an assembly line. I'm as much to blame for how shitty I turned out though.

Shut up you fucking kiwi you've never been to queens in your life. And you never will be.

Cute emo boy in a rich kid school. To explain I moved from Vegas to Utah and became very depressed about it. Listened to a little too much MCR and fell into the emo scene.
Mind you this was circa 2006. Hollywood Undead and BVB were really hot at the time so I was a full blown cxxX_EDGE_LORD_>

When I moved from a school district that did 9-12th to one that did 10th-12th I was a bit distraught. I was once again at the bottom of the totem pole. Luckily I went to a super prude public school in the middle of mormon territory.
All the girls there broke down into 3 categories.
>Sluts
>Mormons
>Wall Flowers
Every slut with metal in her face at 16 and 4 tattoos would eventually walk through my door step so I had an active social life.
I eventually got expelled halfway through my Jr. year but that's another thing.
Jokes on them I got a GED, joined the service and eventually got a Bachelors of Science in Developmental Psychology.

>tl;dr pretty good but the last couple of years were a waste

>everyone liked me
>I gave zero fucks
>smoked weed all day
>partying every weekend
>chad-tier group
>met my highschool sweetheart
>got good grades despite not trying
>now in uni with my girl

Life is 2 ez

sounds beautiful desu

Assuming you're not shitposting, good luck m80.

I was a violent asshole drug dealer and who beat the shit out of anyone who even looked at me the wrong way and i had a pretty big group of friends who were mostly also violent assholes.

I also took advantage of the fact that girls are fucking stupid and horny at that age, from a young age i did a lot of reading including stuff about puberty and anatomy etc... so i was an 11 year old who knew a lot about sex those little whoers didn't know what hit them.

>implying

8th-12th grade was the worst period in my life, suicidal depression and the works
> millitary family
> moved across the state or country every year.
> 21 moves in 19 years
> when I was younger i dident care too much , no I couldent make friends but whatever
> by 9th grade it had sunken in permanent to where I am physically unable to make friends, I'm not avoidant , but i naturally don't give a fuck
> no friends at all from
9th grade to 12th , sure as hell no gfs
I have a gf now and have pulled myself up , but I can't make friends still.

>tfw you can see family members headed towards the same reality

Sounds like shit, but it sounds like you pulled yourself out of it.

Remember, a lot of faggots didn't.