to black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=WywcnesQA5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Hillary Clinton and all SJWs.

I'm sorry you people are violent, uncivilized children

Dude, you don't get it.

Kek, this is going to get out of hand soon.

why they have to apologize to the negros?

When will you thank Whites for ending slavery, making it unfashionable the world over to ridicule you, educating you, treating your diseases, giving you the vote in our country, teaching you religion, and raising your living standard to SciFi levels with our inventions?

Trick question faggot.

Fuck niggers, those loud primal animals are the downfall to society. Nail them on crosses and burn them in front of the white house. Bait them with KFC or something.

I think blacks should apologize for slavery

After black people apologize to the world.

I don't believe in white power.
I believe in black weakness

when will blacks apologize for all the money they have stolen through welfare?

Worst meme ever

Niggers are unfortunate and need to be eliminated. Inexplicably whites are surprisingly more nigger like than I would have anticipated and also need to be culled.

t. nigger, trying to fit in.

How many more times will make you a happier person?

>Blacks ask me if I think I am superior because I'm white
>I tell them no I don't
>I let them know that I think white people are average
>And that it is just that I think blacks are below average

Shit football player was gonna get kicked for being shit at football
Starts 'protesting' for 'black lives'
Tons of media coverage
Now he can't be kicked cuz muh racism
I swear some nigger are as smart as jews

Anyone else find it funny that as soon as he got recognition for sitting, he started styling his hair as black and possible?

>nig gets paid to throw a football

>somehow the country that allows him to do this is oppressing him

eat shit niggernick.

Kaepernick confirmed for being a weeb in character for Huey cosplay

Well, let's see.

Since you seem so urgent for one group of people to apologize to the other I suggest we take care of all of it at the same time. Maybe have a global holiday to commemorate it? Perhaps... "The Day of Forgiveness"

Yes. In it, we'll open up all the historical references we can get our hands on and start saying sorry for humanity being shit to humanity from the beginning of recorded history until now. We'll even have flower presentations and gifts of tinker toys to the children while we apologize for shit that none of us have ever done. Like... The Turks could apologize to the... Well who the fuck did they leave alive to apologize to? I need a better example. Oh yeah, the Hutu of Rwanda could apologize for their genocide of the Tutsi and could give them breast shaped cookies for the tits they cut off their mothers.

That would make EVERYTHING better.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Thisnuggerbis multi millionaire and many are homeless.

fghh

We're too busy Making America Great Again.
Try again in 8 years

He's looking blacker by the day, ay lads?

we white guys prefer women who:

- have skinny thighs
- have no hips
- have flat butts
- have small boobs

It's like fucking a kid and not going to jail for it

also, he doesnt like america, but he will spend american dollars on weed, rims, or other black people stuff.

he's basically saying "I dont like you america, but I like the money you give me".

I personally would only consummate with someone who has similar interests as I do and I compliment. That being said I do find a more reasonable, trim and healthy physicality more physically attractive.

On behalf of all white people I apologize to all niggers, coons, moon crickets, tar babies, spooks, etc for all of time.

We white boys love Asian bitches, because they're built like 12 year old girls. They're the only race to make us feel big.

Boi love is mostly a Greek thang.

Hourly reminder. Most nigger hate threads are >pic related

As soon as they apologize for all the crime and violence they cause.

Word up. If anyone's going to fuck my bitch, it might as well be me!

Having sex with another race is wrong because it hurts the generations of culture and genetic specialty both races have built up. Not only that but Asians have a culture and customs that is too far removed from mine that a relationship built on camaraderie and similarity could be made.

No one needs an apology because we are all Americans, and what happened was not done by us or our generation. The differences need to be squashed. You breathe, I breathe, You have a brain, I have a brain. you have a heart, and i have a heart.

Do you understand shill there does not need to be an apology because slavery no longer exists in this country, and hasn't since the end of the civil war, and post 1965 we became equal. Guess what no one on this board white or black is probably old enough to have lived during that time either.

We are the new generation and we can make this country great again by uniting as Americans plain and simple. We learned from history, now how about you do the same and stop trying to cause division.

Trump will win so fuck off without payment.

Americans apologized long enough for their animal behaviour

I know I'm not the only white boy who has day dreamed about putting mayonnaise on my sister's hairy asshole and licking it out while the dog watches...

I don't hate blacks but they should stop whining. If it weren't for white people they would never get to experience America and its freedoms. God bless the U S of A!

amercans really should appologize to ni- i mean black people, by sending them back to africa

actually they should have done it right after civil war ended

reminder that this nigger was abandoned by his nigger father and coalburner mother as an infant and raised by a middle class white family in middle class white neighborhoods

he's never set foot in a black neighborhood in his life or interacted with a low income minority besides the janitors and caterers that work for the NFL

I'm just curious but as there any niggers here that have the mental capacity and intuition to understand that whites didn't ride into Africa on horseback with lassoes but bought Africans who were already enslaved by other Africans?

sry ur black

No.

Wuh-hell that's just inane.

oh, Im sorry :/

Take a moment and try to force your brain to think. What is it that you are doing now? What is your goal? How will this goal affect the future if it's achieved?

youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8

Wow, an actual nigger on Cred Forums

It's been my experience that 90% of them online or in person could not conceptualize that. They think whites invented slavery and kidnapped blacks in Africa themselves.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

As soon as black people apologize for committing over 50% of the crimes in this country and being perpetual domestic terrorists.

I'm not apologizing for shit. They should be the ones apologizing to US. Maybe they should have put up more of a fight against us? Ever thought of that? Oh sure, a half a century getting ripped inside the penal system and suddenly you're all tough and want to fight? Fucking bring it on, we'll firehouse all you so hard and it will be like reliving our glory days.

If anything I'm disappointed that we have to settle for Mexicans as our slaves now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WywcnesQA5Y

After what happened to me tonight, never. What a fucking eye-opener.

Im sorry for not shipping your ass off to Liberia where you will be eaten alive by horseflies

You obviously cannot measure up to the standards of a white society, which would include pooping in a toilet, not killing people, not breaking everything, walking with your knuckles securely at your side instead of on the ground, and many things Europeans do.

It was a mistake to think that shitskins would ever assimilate into our Society en masse. Maybe we'll keep the >120 IQ ones because its profitable, maybe we wont.

Have a nice day.

You should have knocked that girls teeth out the second she smacked your phone, and then called 911

Love the anons ur with LOL

Im sorry you were born worse

If you listen close towards the end, the guy she's addressing says that he does "identify with her/him/it more than a Trump supporter."

it was like a baptism in redpill. never thought I'd see the day.

Never, most white families moved here after it was all over, and even then very few people directly profited from slavery

'never'

If you niggers hate the white man so much. Leave! Go back to Africa! Where you can have you mud huts and peanut butter and be free from "white oppression"

Fuck off nigger shill
((((((((WE)))))))

I'm sorry our adoption system didn't actually have enough resources or waiting adopters to take you away from your single mothers.
I'm sorry that in a world with booze, video games, table tops, and computers, you choose to spend decades of your lives behind bars for escalating petty crimes into serious ones.
I'm sorry that you're terrible at everything but brute sports; even when it comes to being welfare leeches. All that money from Uncle Sam, and you'd rather drink piss water beer and eat crappy fried chicken than taste something good. No wonder you're a bunch of miserable cunts.

>Civil War
>Civil Rights
>Obama