There's nothing wrong with being Jewish. Conspiracies of a Jew run world are a load of hogwash...

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish. Conspiracies of a Jew run world are a load of hogwash, and you're all stupid anti-Semites for believing them.

Go outside for once, and meet people. Learn just how ignorant you are for having racial and ethnic animus towards your fellow man. You sicken me, Cred Forums. Fucking learn something for once.

The real redpill? All are created equal. My repeating digits confirm this assertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need dubs to prove what's right.

Cred Forums BTFO

Thanks, dear friend. Hopefully this will end this site tbqh.

>t. Shlomo Goldstein

Not even Jewish lmao, nice meme though

Ebin!!!

Personal anecdotal social experiences do not diminish or dilute the reality that the Jewish community is a subversive, wicked cult of machination.

"All are created equal" is patently, observably false. Look around you, and all your "friends"; none of you are equal. We are vastly unequal, in multitudes of fashions.

Genetic discrepancies and tendencies run the spectrum across racial lines.

Nice attempt at propaganda though. I feel sorry for you if you legitimately believe such hollywood tropes and naieve fairytales.

t. Married, socially and economically successful middle aged man.

>all men created equal

Explain evolution to this simpleton

If doublez OP leaves Cred Forums

Do you have any scientific evidence to prove all races are equally intelligent?

Of course "all are created equal" is false because of retards, but I'm assuming you're talking about race.

stop making these bullshit threads you autistic faggot

>2016
>believing in the evolving Jew

I'm Never Leaving this joint, kiddo

>falling for the disparities meme
>implying that any disparities aren't due to economic issues

Triggered.

None of these mean that one race or ethnicity is inferior, or that Jews control everything. You have committed the fallacy of assuming the initial point.

>he fell for the evolution meme

Now this is shitposting

New pasta?

We aren't equal. Jews have superior intelligence which is why they're overrepresented in intellectually demanding occupations.

Why is it shitposting? I'm just asking OP for specific evidence. "Go outside and meet people" is not an argument.

I'd be more mad if you got dubs

Genetic differences don't imply that one race is superior to another. Even differences in intelligence don't imply judgments in terms of better or worse. It just means we're not equal.

My point is right regardless. Just look at these singles, they prove Kek is dead and Cred Forums is wrong about everything.

I already that.

>This post made OP and his shill friend's trolling collapse

The board of peace never disappoints.

What?

I don't think we're talking about the same kind of equality. You're talking about physical, intellectual, and economic equality (the third causes the second one), I'm talking about equal rights, dignity, and humanity.

>Falling for the evolution maymay

Orale

It's all ogre, OP. You flew too close to the sun.

>all the triggered a** n**** in this thread

Look, my doubles prove that OP is right. If I get singles, then you have every right to ban him from Cred Forums until Drumpf loses the election to Clinton.

Heh....are you saying I made it personnel? Well think again.

We're not against that. But the best way to achieve equal rights is through a nation-state, where the citizens are united as one people, as opposed to various culturally and racially distinct groups competing for influence under a single government. The latter is destined for conflict.

So you're saying we should be more like Israel?

Yes. If that surprises you, I think it reveals that you don't know very much about white nationalists actually believe.

*about what white nationalists

amen op

So you want to be more like the Jews?

Mates, jokes aside, you gotta stop with the racism, whether thinly veiled under "nationalism" or fully exposed. It is neither healthy nor moral to hate your fellow man or want him out of your country simply because of his background or the color of his skin.

We've all got contributions to make to this country, and this is our time. Abandon your silly Cred Forums memes, and join us in a new, nice future.

Thanks for the support, Greatest Ally.

Come to my thread to learn and be enlightened.

I'm an ethnonationalist, which makes me similar to a Zionist, yes. But I'm primarily concerned with establishing a nation-state for white Americans. It would be an ethnostate like Israel, but it wouldn't be culturally Jewish.

But this is the point. The racism is only going to get worse as mass immigration continues. It's a politically destabilizing force, and no amount of moralizing is going to prevent people from reacting to it negatively. I personally don't hate non-whites. Most of my friends aren't white. The issue is not that white culture is better, but that white culture is different. If current demographic trends continue, my children and grand children aren't going to be safe. The same is true for any other white family. That's going to lead to more racism, but I'm not the one causing it.

Too stop the racism we have to stop the immigration. We have to be right wing to protect those who would be killed by the far right.

>Someone tried to engage me in a discussion so I'll just leave

This is why people immediately respond with
>Shlomo Goldstein
They know you don't really have an argument. You've chosen a stupid idea, "hating non-whites," and conveniently ignored legitimate concerns of white nationalists.

We're trying to warn you that the policies (you) support are the ones giving strength to the genocidal fringe. If you show no interest in debate, and just make snarky comments while elections are being manipulated by amnesty, you're going to end up getting gassed.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Can someone tell wtf white culture is? Is it british, or french... or russian or is it gypsy? Cause we are ALL fucking imigrants, and in 100yrs we will all just be beige anyway. Ps ihave blonde hair blue eyes and im german. Fuck Nazi, nationalist what ever your current excuse to hate is.

>im german
>Can someone tell wtf white culture is? Is it british, or french... or russian or is it gypsy?
>im german

And thats all that you would consider white?

You must be new here, but if you want your questions answered then here

For you can ask me or some other individual- or you can find out from the source.

Hitler was an art school faggot, and had nothing on anybody. He should thank the jews for making him famous.

Weak b8 there, m8

this board has changed unrecognizably in the past couple of days

Indeed, that syrian refugee's posting is so terrible I've never seen anything so genuinely shitty before. He isn't even replying properly when posting.

OP is finally 100% correct. Let's just take a quick look at Israel's ethnic policies to make sure it's not just anti-white propaganda double standard...

...Oh.

This.
I've seen a lot of newcomers thinking that Cred Forums is anti Jewish and anti Israel.
I've even seen a few people start Holocaust denial threads, not to mention some people actually worshiping Hitler and the Nazis.

I guess they're taking memes way too seriously.

nah... Jews have higher IQs and are more deserving of positions bud. you're just pissy lol.

Get a job you fucking loser, whites can't compete. Get over it.

Op there is a big difference between average Jewish people and the dark lucifarian warshipping elite. They are the ones specifically people have a problem with. There are a lot of Jewish family's involved in that and some people don't make any distinction between the so called elite and average Jews

agreed. this is a Jewish board. white genocide is BS

whites don't seem to get all those Jewish people who are actually doing stuff in life is because Jews are smarter... little bitty white boys getting pissy on the "Jooz" because they low achieving bitches, lol fucking crackers

this same thread was made with an israel flag last time fuck off shill

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

>implying that any disparities aren't due to economic issue
he is implying that. why are poor whites less criminal than poor blacks?

we're not gonna call everyone racist when others do as we do, so no

>It is neither healthy nor moral to hate your fellow man
correct. now look at crime stats and tell me who is doing the hating of their fellow man?

As a Jew who has yet to be given fabulous wealth and power by the jewish illuminati overlords how do I cash in on this?

Do I take that free trip to Israel? Does the initiation in which I gain my occult powers happen there?

Literally just pick up a newspaper. The front page will literally be littered with ((STEINS)) and ((BERGS)) as editor or some kind of columnist or op-ed. Then tell me they don't.

imagine just how unoriginal you have to be to type this kind of response

Oddly enough the only people saying they are jews are niggers and people saying theyre niggers are jews.

what about Frankfurt, This shit youtube.com/watch?v=zNvKfPLgCM4, forming Israel after winning ww2, USS liberty, or the fact the jews own all the cable media outlets in NA. also your "real redpill" is quite literally the blue pill, lurk more or try /leftypol/ faggot

NOTICE: This is a slide thread.
Remember to sage all slide threads
adding a picture cancels out the sage.