Charlotte, NC Bathroom General

Reports have surfaced that the Charlotte City Counsel was prepared to hold a vote to repeal their ordinance.

If they did, NC would have repealed HB2.

However, due to the cuckery of the mayor and the large influx of LGBT special interests groups, the city did not hold a vote.

BACKGROUND
The Charlotte ordinance would have forced private business owners to add a gender neutral bathroom or allow men in the ladies room. The tax payers would have been on the hook for all the additional bathrooms added to public buildings.

The state of NC, before Charlotte passed its ordinance, warned them they would override it. And Charlotte ignored them. In response, NC passed HB2, forever cementing McCrory as God Emperor of NC.

m.wbtv.com/wbtv/db_346301/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=bclgz9a5

How can we stop degenerate cities like Charlotte?

Hello NC bro. Hopefully the legislature doesn't cuck out. If they stand their ground I could see the GOP getting a bump in the polls. They must draw strength from God Emperor Trump.

704 reporting in. Does it really surprise you that Roberts would rather score points with the LGBTQRXYZS crowd instead of doing what's right for Charlotte? It lost the NBA All Star Game, NCAA games, and ACC Championship. What a fucking cunt.

Maybe the power of Kek can save us

But how? Does Kek have power in states or is it limited to the Federal government.

It won't if the thread won't bump. Come on Cred Forums we need your help!

Here's a bump and a rare pepe

I'll see your Pepe and raise you a bump

Fucking liberals

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They have shit policies so they must rely on cultural Marxism to win. Divide and conquer.

I don't know why Charlotte even passed their ordinance. It's not like it's full of faggots. NO ONE GAVE A FUCK SO WHY MAKE IT AN ISSUE!

She's grand standing in the hopes of making this into a gubernatorial or Senate bid.

Fucking red neck. Why do you care so much?

Fucking degenerate stop trying to correct the record.

>CTR
Nigga please. I'm voting Trump buy this bathroom stuff is a losing issue.

>Voting for Trump
>Okay with perverts in the girls room.
Wew lad. Pick one.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

So you're a degenerate in favor of this bullshit

I assure that it's not only "bigoted rightwing republicans" that have a problem with this shit. Many progressives are okay with faggots but men having access to women's locker rooms, bathrooms, sports teams, etc is too progressive for the progressives.

Even in super liberal cities "tranny rights" bills would be voted down even if the progressives pretended to be for it in public.

So you're OK with men poo in the ladies loo?

Mooresville fag reporting, I wish they'd just fucking nuke Charlotte. It's becoming a singularity of faggotry and retarded Yankee drivers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIBS GET OUT OF MY COMFY REDNECK TOWN

>How can we stop degenerate cities like Charlotte?
By moving to Huntersville or further to Lake Norman.

Your picture is anti-Biblical

Well, I am a deplorable.

Hypo:
I identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter. Wherer I go, I demand a landing pad. Check your non flight privilege.

>It's becoming a singularity of faggotry and retarded Yankee drivers.
I support this. Mooresville is based tho. Scorze is a hell of a titty bar.

Does that really solve the state wide issue?

A

I have four words for you

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS