How do you justify this Cred Forums ?

> Dashboard camera footage shows Terence Crutcher had his hands in the air when he was fatally shot by police last week.

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/09/fatal-police-shooting-oklahoma/500675/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf93KLP8P4o
youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Death to all niggers.

Think they reuse the shells? They're expensive these days.

>amerishart cops are known to be incompetent trigger happy retards
>they stop you and you decide to ignore their commands
>get shot
wew nobody saw that coming, what a surprise

Blocking two lanes of traffic?
I would have shot that dumb cunt as well.

>The department identified two officers involved in the shooting, according to the Associated Press. The first, Tyler Turnbough, was said to have fired a stun gun at Crutcher. The second, Betty Shelby, fired the shot that killed him. Shelby, who has served as an officer in Tulsa since 2011, was placed on paid leave.

This is what you got with woman in a police force.

I take it you've never been to Tulsa.

The video doesn't show anything. The cops are blocking the view once they get to the car.

As the official leader of Cred Forums I have yet to justify this.

>disobey lawful commands
>get shot

really doodled my noodle

First off,
Check em.

2nd.
The cop fucked up.
She needs to go to jail

why? what would have been different if I was?

Why would we need to justify anything?

Is she white? I can't wait for the shitstorm of feminists vs. dindus

Implying feminist would back up anything white
Talcum X was crying about wanting more female cops though, since they're more "likely to keep their cool"

>> Dashboard camera footage shows Terence Crutcher had his hands in the air when he was fatally shot by police last week.

He was shot right after he lowered his hands as if reaching for something. There was no "hands up don't shoot" bullshit.

Admittedly, she fucked up shooting him a fraction of a second after she was tazed. He brought on himself in the first place, he could have chosen to comply with the cops like anyone would and survive the encounter but he didn't.

It's like cops get jumpy around dindus that stop following commands for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM

Yes. You could have prevented it. This is your fault.

sweet, loving it. not even trying to justify it. thanks cops.

>How do you justify this Cred Forums ?

Justify ? Simple : Right Wing Death Squads now !

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf93KLP8P4o

Fuck Yeah !

Cops tell guy to stop. Guy doesn't.

I mean nigger.

Cops taze the guy and he keeps going, trying to grab somethign in his car.

Nig deserved to get his fucking head exploded.

Nigs don't understand this though. They think if a cop has a gun pointed at them, and tells them not to do something, that they are supposed to do it. Niggers really are that stupid.

Truth....

If you notice, this happened in north Tulsa which is the highest crime area in that whole state.

That's not what I'm saying jackass.

Here is the real video:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k

>living in the UK
>not being white

Only in America, you got better chance to live, if you are terrorist, put bomb, shoot police, than being black.

Who cares?

FOLLOW POLICE INSTRUCTIONS.

OR

I DINDU NUFFIN AFTER YOU'RE SHOT AND DEAD.

PICK ONE

You're god damn right.

The point that went over your head dumbass, is that you won't get shot if you're doing what you're supposed to do as a law abiding citizen

Why the fuck does Cred Forums have to justify it faggot?

More whites are killed by cops every year than niggers. Nice try, cuck.

There was no point dumbass.

>He was shot right after he lowered his hands as if reaching for something.
Like after he was shot with the stun gun?

Also what possible justification for lethal force is moving your hands?

The standard for the military in a fucking war zone is positive identification of a weapon system within effective range of a protected person (fellow soldier, translator, other allied soldier) that is being wielded as a weapon, not just carried.

This female officer should get the death sentence.

Stop acting you know what the fuck was going on in that video. Nobody watching it can tell. The only reason anyone knows there was no gun was because they were told that afterwards.

Wew lad

>grab gun from car
>kill cops

That easy

>How do you justify this
he's a nigger
/thread

I bet you want this nigger to get the death sentence too. You wouldn't advocate for him to be reeducated or anything.

No. You are only interested in justice.

This is her

He's probably a mussie

>what possible justification for lethal force is moving your hands?
>reaching for gun in wasteband isn't a justification

You shame the American flag, you spineless cuck.

>Terrence
He was probably a nigger leaf
He got what he deserved this is how we deport people back to heavens gates

Your post is why its a bittersweet reality to live in a state like russia. You naively think that because shes a woman cop and he is a black victim, you will see as a result hatred against female cops. They will make this about cops. Male cops.

>Talcum X was crying about wanting more female cops though, since they're more "likely to keep their cool"

It's funny because female cops are actually much more likely to shoot people.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

The one that got shot looked pretty black to me, what's the problemo here, all looks like a normal arrest in bumfuck USA.

Bro, it's fucking OKLAHOMA for christ's sake. What do you expect from a bunch of rednecks?

We should be patting them on the back that their state hasn't imploded yet.

One still shot and no video??

It's a contradiction that feminists take so many traits associated with women that are intrinsically tied to feminine passivity and argue them as reasons to put women into a active roles.

> Terence Crutcher

More like Terence Crotcher.

Justice is the job of judges and courts, not cops. Cops are there to apprehend suspects and keep the peace.

If they have guns, mistakes will happen, they're unavoidable. You can take measures to reduce incidents but they will happen.

As for dindus and other misfits, I won't lose sleep over them getting shot every now and then.

Even the nogs agree half of them "need to go". Skip to 11m and 24s to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s

>It's funny because female cops are actually much more likely to shoot people.

I swear, it's like he was talking out of his ignorant ass.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314

I don't see what's bittersweet about living in Russia. Our cops can and do shoot whoever they want without justification even being demanded, goatshaggers from Caucasus only get a tiny fine for celebratory shooting in Moscow downtown while 80-year-old dude gets imprisoned for filling up a bucket of sand in an abandoned quarry.
People complaining about police competence get a visit from Ramzan Kadyrov, who personally tells them to behave or else.
You guys haven't lost this battle against the elite and their triggermen yet, but we already have.

>he could have chosen to comply with the cops like anyone would and survive the encounter
HAHAHA that's gold. This is something Iraqi or Afghan citizens heard during occupation.

When did cops switch from actually protecting the citizens to being an occupying force? Chicago riots?

And black cops are the highest in likelihood to not hesitate to shoot as well.

When Trump gets elected will he pay my legal fees? And give me back my pension?

What am I supposed to defend? A dumb cop who made a grievous negligent mistake on behalf of the white race, women, cops, and America? Ban this fucking thread god damn

Like Hillary, everyone has their flaws. The cop made a mistake. Let it go & stop being so sexist.