If trump doesn't win, whats the best way to kill myself? like I want to have a fuckin blast

If trump doesn't win, whats the best way to kill myself? like I want to have a fuckin blast.

Walk into an elementary school cafeteria during a school day dressed in work clothes. Get out a rope and hang yourself right then and there in front of all the kids.

Agreed, unless theres a better choice

shoot yourself in the face with rat shot

I want yo join harambe!!!!

>Join ISIS
>Blow yourself up killing as many ISISfags as you can

nigga, nigga, nigga

rape yourself to death

Obviously, Muslims always have a blast when they're suicide bombing. Do you want to be a Mudslime OP ?

> > > THIS < <

I L L E G A L C O N T E N T
L
L
E
G
A
L

I would take out some well known globalist but that's just me.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

LTP is mainly mediated by glutamatergic activity

what did i miss

Suicide bomb george soros with a camera streaming to a home PC that is set to upload it 30 minutes later

The most peaceful and painless way is via hypoxia. Put a mask on with a feed into a pressure vessel of nitrous oxide or nitrogen gas (whichever is easiest for you to get) and drift away forever. You won't even know you're dying until you do.

Start eating your own shit until you die from shit poisoning.

Drop like 7 grams of LSD.

Nothing involving Hillary Clinton

Autoerotic asphyxiation yo.
It's actually letting your family off the hook, too, because it wasn't suicide, it was just a fatal accident you had while trying to get your nuts off, and everyone can relate to that to some degree. They'll just think "wow, that must feel fucking amazing. what a brave and perverted soul."

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

That would take ages. GG Allin proved you can survive eating your own shit on film.

Doesn't matter as long as you take as many libshits with you as possible.

Imply that you have information that could cast president Clinton in an unfavorable light.

not rly
nothing feels better than maxing out a vibrator / home massager on your cock while your high on stimuolants
tape ur dick to it amd you nut in like 1 sec
then go for round 2

Hillary winning is the best long-term endgame. Its time run the SJW's face in the dogshit. Let her 'win'

do a flip

bomb your self in the white house op!

Thanks for correcting the record. $.01 has been deposited to your account.

good lord that filthy frank faggot is a retarded beta

^^^

Run to hillary and pop a bullet in her head, after that qwickly kill yourself

Announce that you have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.

this
you don't even need to join isis
just find to largest group of people you hate their faces
spray
bullet from chin up

Convert to islam and suicidebomb Hitlery's inauguration

Get to the roof of a building. Tie piano wire to a support, and the other end around your neck. Superglue your hands to the sides of your head. Jump. The piano wire will decapitate you, while your hands ensure that your head remains intact and paralyzed with whatever expression you may have before death.