ITT: These kind of memes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Electronica#Personal_life
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-reasons-why-hitler-was-one-of-the-good-guys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're called countersignal memes.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Fuck whites and Trump

>one time when I was playing with girls as a 5yo I let them paint my toenails and played with their dolls
dear God what could have been...

Why are they called counter-signal memes?

Anyone got the "if Trump wins I'm leaving, haha not to a third world, but to a place with a higher density of white people" one?

Because they're made by the facebook page "counter-signal memes for fashy goys"

Also they're made to counter leftist signaling.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>When white people like Tacos but not Mexican immigrants

my sides

That's honestly not even abnormal if you're a young boy playing with girls: just as a young girl who plays with a group of boys will play sports out in the dirt or videogames or whatever.

Huh. Makes enough sense. Signalling as in virtue-signalling then. I should have been able to work that out on hindsight...

>trannies are mentally ill (no scientific evidence)

>depression and ADHD aren't real! (despite scientific evidence)

the medical community is generally in opposition of gender reassignment surgery

Drives me fucking mad. Congratulations, you're technically not having any points scored against you because you've refused to step up onto the field and defend anything.

atleast you tried

Fuck centrists.

Is it just the one guy from TRS making these or are there multiple contributors?

Well said.

>Wow you believe in looking at policy and not using your feefees to shape government action, lol you must be retarded.
Policy focused Centrism is the only viable long term political stance.

I should clarify: Is it just the one guy on that particular facebook page (memes for fashy goys)

someone do one like this

>omg how can you be afraid of muslims they arent terrorists, wow how can you be so racist
>btw why are you so against the NSA theyre only protecting us from the muslim terrorists

He takes fan submissions, but I'm not sure if there are other admins.

Centrism is relative to cultural norms and the position of the overton window.

Personal favorite

Cool! This thread is back up.
I just stumbled across one I really relate with a couple hours ago and wanted to share it with you guys.

I try to avoid walking downtown and alone at night as much as possible these days for this very reason.

As are right and left wing. For example, my particular brand of centrism would be considered centre-right in Western Europe/Canada but is considered centre-left in the US.

just to be clear though, pragmatism =/= centrism.

>Centrism
Those pictures never referenced centrism specifically: they reference the scummy debating tactic of refusing to stand up for anything all for the sake of remaining untargetable.

You can see it used all over Cred Forums, for example someone putting people down for liking a certain book/movie/videogame/album/ideology but never admitting to what they themselves consider good.

>both sexes are the same and don't say otherwise that's sexist
>of course you can have a female brain in a male body don't be transphobic

That's fair enough. Centrists aren't generally like that. People I've met who identify as Centrist usually know and understand actual policy, especially left-leaning centrists.

Nobody ever responds to those because it's pointless

Everyone asks for a huge list of what i like and I'm like fuck you I'm not typing out all that shit for you to auto say "those are s-shit ;_;"

Just face it, SMT games are shit you little weeb faggot

Here's one to trigger libertarians.

There is no philosophical basis for centrism.

Doesn't matter at all. It is based on policy positions that improve society, using evidence and incremental advancement instead of ideology.

>Just face it, SMT games are shit
>implying I disagree

There's no such thing as an objectively better society. You aren't a centrist, you're a leftist. You have a leftist view on what a "better" society looks like.

>There's no such thing as an objectively better society.

>against raising minimum wage
>against low skill immigration
>against expansion of welfare state
>Believe in neoconservative, proactive foreign policy
I'm faaaaar from being a leftist, user.

Is a society with higher crime rate, but higher living standards better or worse?

>implying that I give a shit if you and your hippy friends start a retarded weed smoking commune in the middle of a forest

Is a society with a lower crime rate and lower living standards worse?

That was the worst "gotcha" I have ever seen.

Brexit was fun, wasn't it?

Why do you hold those positions?

I think the state should serve the collective interests of the nation. Nothing about hippie communes.

There is no "objectively worse" either, idiot.

>human child.

Sure.

I'm in favor of apologizing for Hiroshima if the brits apologize for [LE CURRENT YEAR] guy.

remember when Cred Forums used to be MIDF?

Hell or high water, I can't wait for the election.

Take a guess what faith his lesbo moms are.

Just take one guess.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

this one is funny to post when someone brings up post-9/11 terrorism kill counts.

((()))

Raising the minimum wage does not really address poverty very well. There are plenty of people who make 30,000 a year who are struggling to raise a family and who will only be hurt by the raise(macroeconomic factors), and businesses with low profit margins will seriously struggle, as they are forced to pay more than what the labor is actually worth. Most economists agree that raising the EITC is a far better solution to poverty that specifically targets the needy, rather that giving suburban teenagers working a summer job a massive raise.

Low skill immigration is not sustainable because of the mechanization of the economy and the gradual loss of jobs in the manufacturing sector. We don't want to be saddled with tons of untrained immigrants right now.

The welfare state should be a method to fix the problems in society, not a policy end goal like it is for the left. We should be aiming to cut back on all programs. If they can't be cut back while remaining effective, they weren't a proper solution in the first place.

I think we have certain foreign policy interests that effect our economy and country in a very real way, and pretending to be aloof and apart from the rest of the world won't do us any favors.

Also, moral relativist fuck off.

mfw

>guess what faith his lesbo moms are
Equalists.

Is that Alton Sterling's actual criminal history? Those are all Louisiana statutes.

It still is in many ways, they've just gone underground. A lot of the hardcore anti-Semites on Cred Forums are just MIDF going about their business but avoiding mentioning Islam because of how quickly things turn against them when they do.

Why do jews drink their own poison so much?

They are breeding 58% out of their race and they have a high likelyhood of being gay/lesbos.

Maybe whites will survive solely because the jews fell into their own trap first.

This one is my favorite so far.

I really hope scotland votes to leave the UK now and join the EU, just in time for it to collapse and they have to beg to rejoin the UK to keep from starving

As far as I'm aware
I believe at least the bit about "Carnal Knowledge of a Minor" is true.

>implying tax evasion isnt a yuge problem

Breeding out their weaker strains?

Nope

Jews

Cred Forums is always right

>though equalism was invented by jews

Freedom!

Oh damn, I guessed wrong... sort of.

It makes me question how intelligent they really are. I wonder if the Talmudist elite let a portion of them drink the poison just to give the appearance that they're doing it too or if they really did just screw themselves as well.

I have no issue speaking about Muslims.
I don't want them in the west either.

Jews are just a bigger threat to the west.

Also, this.

Actually, go to stormfront if you want.
Most of those guys criticize Muslims.

For once, something good comes out of a leaf post.

It is, but that's not what they usually mean when they say that they aren't paying their fair share.

How did that get in my counter-signal meme folder.

I didn't think about it that way. Also. Doesn't that work for my race (whites) too?

Doesn't that mean the white race that survives this after all jews are gone will be stronger than the orginal batch because all the weak ones got wiped out?

>Trump will never make anime real

Assuming you breed enough whites to defeat the mulatto hoardes, perhaps.

>There is no "objectively worse" either, idiot.
Now that's some shitposting.

no one posts the decaped head saying 'yea but i was never called racist' ever

It's likely both.

Hell, a Rothchild jew elite got cucked and his wife got BLACKED, both of them lost millions because of this and pissed off their family really badly.

Do people like this exist?

This is literally why (((they))) are in so much control right now: the weaker and less wealthy Jews were lost during the war, only the super rich and internationally connected managed to survive, and once they had permanent protectorate status because of MUH 6 GORILLION, they had carte blanche to usurp all media and financial industries with impunity because of ANNUDAH SHOAH being mentioned if anyone called them on their nepotism.

Unfortunately their subversion worked a little TOO well, and even their own children are succumbing to the cultural Marxist brain damage.

The Jews are literally Jewing themselves by this point, especially with all the Syria nonsense. It's kind of hilarious actually.

Well whites, like asians, for one white/asian is equal to the strength of 10 shitskins due to just war tactics alone.

Whites have always been adapted to by being outnumbered but never outsmarted.

whether a society is better or worse is entirely subjective.

>a Rothchild jew elite got cucked and his wife got BLACKED, both of them lost millions because of this and pissed off their family really badly.
No fucking way...

> Nice meme. Nice. Nice.

Hands off dead robofu.

i found this one humorous

>I really hope scotland votes to leave the UK now and join the EU, just in time for it to collapse and they have to beg to rejoin the UK to keep from starving

The rest of the UK is beyond sick and fucking tired of Scotland. I don't think we'd take them back at this point.

They are net recipients of tax money and suck up a wildly disproportionate amount of public spending but then have the brass neck to turn around and say that the UK steals from them; they vote on English laws but won't let the UK interfere with Scottish law (they even want to stop England from having its own devolved Parliament, despite them having one...); they vote in hugely costly public spending motions (free prescriptions, free university, increased spending, etc) in Scotland with English tax money and then oppose these same policies across the UK; they constantly try to foist their leftist shite on the rest of the UK despite claiming that they want independence; they demand access to and equal control over the Great British Pound Sterling in the event of independence (which would be like Alaska defecting to Canada and then demanding to control the Federal Reserve); they hurl racial abuse at English people (they believe that they're Celts and we're Huns) and then act all high and mighty and offended when England wants to slow immigration down; etc.

Fuck Scotland and fuck Scottish people. Let them join the EU, let them starve, then move in and take the land.

Yes I'm fucking mad. And yes, a lot of Scottish people are surely good and honest, but Scotland as a whole is a miserable shithole and England would be better off without it.

People act like this all the time on social media. New aged 'Muslims' that think they represent the entire religion with their nuanced beliefs and practices. This argument makes up the backbone of every Reddit argument about Islam.

It is.

Jews think they can wipe out the white race easily. If you look at history, whites always ended up making it through.

Look at the black plague. That killed 2/3s of us before modern medicene while small pox and other minor diseases wiped out many american indian tribes.

Heck, we survived many other things that would've killed weaker races.

Whites are built strong by alwaya being in the threat of being torn down

I carried around a purse, sat down to pee, and wore a long shirt which I pretended was a dress and which I would curtsey with when I was a wee lad. I got over that phase very quickly and I'm glad my parents weren't faggots about it, I feel sorry for kids with crazy lib parents.

Does anybody have the ones where Jimmy Neutrons dad says hate facts?

its adopted. its not their son so much as its their pet goy. and i guess they want their pet goy neutered

i played with a girl when I was 5 and she put lipstick on me and put acrylic on my nails.

fast forward to now and shes one of my best friends and I'm straight as an arrow.

Shit means nothing but regressives grasp.

It's true.

A full gangsta nig blacked a rothchild kike and walked away with millions like he never gave a fuck about her to begin with.

There was an entire thread about it a while back. It was side crippling funny

(You)
That'll be 50 shekels, goy, 75 with interest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Electronica#Personal_life

Doctors are generally against trannies, kinda like psychologists are saying that gay=disorder.

It boils down to the political correctness - there's nothing wrong with suffering from disorder(tons of people do) but libruls think it stigmatises faggots. Same goes for trannies - the only thing that's wrong about being fucked in the head is being fucked in the head but I am yet to see people stigmatising schizophrenics or other mentally ill people(even more - people will generally feel pity for those, just like they feel pity for cancer patients and so on) yet libruls think it's stigmatising so it has to be censored for the sake of PC.

but registering as independent gives you the ability to vote in both primary elections.

>Doom Guy pose

>if you don't agree with an extremist side you have to force yourself to you its "being superior"

nice one.

You will care about pacos and jamal forming gang and overpowering you with sheer firepower.

Care to sign in for my protection service? You only have to pay 10% income ta... I mean 10% of your income as a payment for protection services :^)

I think he's just angry that I don't support Donald Trump because I believe him to be a Jewish owned puppet. It's kinda weird to watch him keep posting these "anti moderate" memes.

I'd be surprised if anyone actually considered me a moderate in real life. I think most people would classify me as far right.

I thought you had to be registered to a specific party to vote in their primary.

pretty much yeah.

mane fuck that nigga trump mane

thanks pham

>extremism is bad
an american flag too...wow

Why would I pay for your ripoff service when child soldiers are so cheap right now :^)

They're not actually directed at you. I'm just picking the good ones out of my folder as I see them.

Sure thing goy.

Fair enough.

This is too much. My sides are completely gone.

>not smuggies
counter signal memes is just an alt right funded lie

If you are registered _to_ the independent party then you cannot vote in the dem and gop primaries, but if you are registered _as_ an independent, you can vote in both of them.

I don't know man, but look at your neighboor who had child soldiers but didn't want to pay - soldiers got drunk(dunno when they've bought their alcohol they've got discharged afterwards btw.) and somehow it happened that that specific night when they were drunk Pacos&Jamal co. broke into his possession.

Obviously I have no idea about how did all of this happened but I'd recommend you to pay or it might happen to you as well :^)

a personal favorite

I don't want this, at least not Isla, because I'd burst into tears every time I saw her.

Get off the Internet and drink some listurine with you sistermom you inbred red skin.

I see. I must have thought that because I heard about some guy being registered to the independent party not being able to vote in a primary.

this is the closest thing to reality

Compare peak Rome to abbo society before whitey arrived, it's clear Rome is objectively superior in every way.
Nothing is entirely subjective, take art for example. The mona lisa is an objectively good piece of art (whether you like it or not is irrelevant).

Ignore leaf posts

Gotta admit, that's the best reason to vote for hillary I've heard yet.

Top kek.

Delete this blasphemous image of pepe (pbuh) at once.

fucking kek.
imagine how pissed they would be from hearing that

>Nothing is entirely subjective
Yes, this is true.
>take art for example
Literally the worst possible example that you could have chosen.

>flag

T. Gook

then by your logic a state that serves the collective interests of a nation is better than one that doesnt, all else constant. gj refuting yourself tho

Not if you value environmentalism above all else.

>he doesn't realize how objective art is

>abbos
>environmentalists
They burnt down forests for small game hunting.

I do, I have a >degree in that shite.
You could have picked thousands of other examples to better illustrate your point though.

What does this mean? There are a lot of libertarians here who can be described that way. I don't think they view themselves as incredibly original.

Ok, tell me why the meme above you is drawn better than the mona lisa.

Toilets is the first example that comes to mind.

From my position and assuming my axioms it is true that a state that serves the collective interests of a nation is better than one that doesn't, all else constant. Doesn't make it objectively better.

>There are a lot of libertarians here who can be described that way. I don't think they view themselves as incredibly original
The meme isn't directed at those ones.

not bad

I just want Scots to fuck off
i hate these fucking types

That's not how it works and you know it.
That's also not what I was saying. I agree with you, you daft bellend.

explain please, I have the bad kind of autism.

something about this triggers me so hard. it's so visceral and real.

It can mean a lot of things, depending on who the triangles represent, but basically the meme is about people who have different moral axioms being completely unable to understand or communicate their ideas to one another.

Shit thread, using preaching to the choir circle jerking. The best posts all the ones that everyone disagrees with and gets them riled up on cue every time.

I print some of them out and post them around my campus

Nice

my favorite so far

Thanks for providing said posts that you want to see more of.

The number of times I've posted this one holy shit.

anyone noticed how many gets are in this thread? do you think kek takes threads like these as offerings?

holy fuck, just as I said it.

Checked

Shit, did I type that? I must be tired. Good night.

Good night famalamadingdong. Also nice dubs.

dude guys? what's happening in this thread? seriously. sorry to derail but I think someone is sending us a message.

Man all these repeating digits.

Fuck leafs

WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS?

Now that's a real cranial agitator.

something something usage is definition

libs are stealing language

race mixing isn't condemned it is the mixing of different cultures and religions that is condemned, don't let your daughter marry a pagan or she will become a pagan, don't let her marry a muslim because then your grandsons will be muslim.

The other two were funny, but you realise that paid shilling is a very real thing yes? CTR themselves announced that they would be on lebbit, so it's quite likely that they're here. This just seems like outright denialism.

It's actually a real claim. Look up "slavery ptsd DNA" and you'll get some stupid shit. Same with shekels and trauma in DNA from the chambers.

Wow so shitty and unfunny just wow

That covers the most Youtube reply videos

>Nazis
>doing DR3
lol.

>refuses to state what he thinks "objective" means
>claims that all objectively better states arent better because reasons
loled pretty hard

Holy fuck even meme threads get slid now.

JIDF already won.

Seems pretty average to me considering the amount of posts in this thread.
The kek worshiping can sometimes be entertaining and satisfying but you guys take it way too far and turn this place into Cred Forums

Don't you mean the dictionary is old, sexist, and bigoted itself because it's definitions don't match tumblr and they're power+ privilege bullshit.

>friends with russia
>starts war with russia

funnily enough this is close enough to what they spew

my sides

Doesn't the Koran say that you should be punished if you pray to another God as a Muslim? Not people outside of the religion.

Yeah it's only average number of dubs plus three trips no big deal.

Objective means independent of an observer.
There are no objectively batter states as a state being "better" is dependent on the observer. A person can only think something is better based on their own personal opinion of what makes something better.

>What is trade?
>What is a recipe?

better without the second panel
brevity helps in humor

Stalin and Mao did have ~50 million kills between the two of them. Considering how all anyone goes on about is the Holocaust, that is pretty significant and really deserves more of a mention.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRReeeEEEEEeeeEEEEeeee

>this pic

every fedora asshole ever. fuck all of these cunts.

I would like to hear a communist speak on these claims that communism is responsible for all of these murders.

I watch Jason Unruhe a lot and don't think I've heard him cover it.
Do you have a link or something you recommend?

You don't want to fill your house with bees? Racist.

I've also never seen communists wishing it could happen again.
Very much unlike nazi LARPers.

The difference is that there are actually mass graves in ex-communist countries.

>englishcuck mad that scotland is the best place to live

stay brown, pajeet

yes nigger

Its so simple, why didn't I think of this.

>Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Initially a very complex phrase that gets your axons all twisted. If you break it down into "Fuck Trump" and "fuck white people" the meaning starts to become clear. Such poetic precision put into these words encapsulates the frustration of abandonment and the lashings of weak human arms against an unstoppable machine. That omnipresent deity that seems to control all aspects of our life has finally become manifested in our political tradition. None can predict the outcome. So this woeful internet commentator can only yell a futile, Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Silence stagnates on the air until, one, brief, kek.

I don't.
I have no interests in killing anyone if I can help it.
I think the more people actually study the lies that have been told about the Third Reich the less invested in violence they become.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-reasons-why-hitler-was-one-of-the-good-guys/
That's a big reason why I dislike Trump so much actually. I think he actually is helping push blood lust through propaganda.
Just my opinion. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I don't respond to posts with unnecessarily petty name calling and insults.

That's idolatry and is punishable. What is so hard to understand about their there is no good, but God alone. Praising others is a form of polytheism which is why they hate the trinity to.

"Civilization"

Also non muslims are seen as livestock and don't get protection either which is why that too kill one is too kill all humanity is leaving out that important detail.

Occam's Razor. It's more likely that the Jews don't have a plan to destroy the white race and are just prone to progressive ideas as a result of their faith/culture. You are doing some heavy mental gymnastic there.

>never outsmarted
>never

literally WHO has said this

Fucking weak asshole.

Saying they'd move out if trump wins the elections, no pride, no hope and no inner strength to support their DEGENARATE AMERICA THAT IT CAME OUT TO BE.
Absolute degenarates having mercy and feeling bad for the cancer that is ruining their country.

We have to bomb the shit out of each and every left media, I've had countless of fights with somalians and other of shitskins. I'm voting for Sweden's democrats too but it's never enough, the left media is always 10 steps ahead and quciker at brainwashing and shoving multiculturism in their throats.

The issue is so clear in the west's societies but... yet.... there's still the society ruining fuckstains like Hilarry's supporters, coal burners, liberals and generally all normies, they tend to think "well where will those immagrants go after the war ;______; poor poor Achmed"

You wanna live in an evolved, reinforced, peaceful and strong white civilization? touche you're a racist.

That's it I guess, we'll always be the bad guys.

>Australia's retarded little brother shitting up the thread

>Nubia the Egyptian colony
>>>

>Ashtani
>Founded 1670
>Used firearms from slave trading to build the """civilization"""

>Kongo
>Founded late 14th century
>Portuguese trade niggers

>Bachwezi
>16th century
>Before white contact

>Aksum
>Adal
>Ajuran
>Ethiopia
>Kilwa
>Arab slave trade puppet states and arab rape babies

>Everything else(including most I've already mentioned)
>No writen language
>No 2 story buildings

>Civilization

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best one

>Actual proof of commies killing people
>The holocaust still be changed and the numbers thrown around

lmao

toppest

underrated

kekked