Be honest. If Trump wins what will actually change in your life?

Be honest. If Trump wins what will actually change in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

balancedrebellion.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd be more confident in being open about my anti-SJW beliefs. Also I think the economy would eventually improve.

I can finally surgically cut myself loose from the office chair I'm fused with and go outside.

I will continue to be a productive human being who provides for my self first, my family and friends next and my country as well.

And I will do it knowing that the plan set by Globalist overlords was subverted by a few neckbearded keyboard warriors and a cartoon frog

As a black guy, not a damn thing.

All television and most websites will be even more unbearable.

Me personally? I don't live in high crime area and I have a govt job so basically I'll just take home $28k/yr more with reduced taxes

Nothing. At this point, for us non-Americans, he doesn't even need to win anymore. He's opened Pandora's box for us

I get to enjoy more Trump memes

The presidential Twitter account will be bomb as hell.

Probably up there with DPRK's News Service on the bantz.

My taxes go down, the consumer has more money, they stop putting off replacing that broken appliance or calling me in to repair it, I make even more money, I can afford to hire another guy, he now has a job and can afford to patronize other businesses, who then can hire people who will be able to patronize my business.
Circle of wealth.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE INSTRUCT MR COMBETTA TO DELETE YOUR EMAILS
RIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Nothing will change other than what I intend to do after the election. If Hillary wins I plan on buying a few acres of land in Montana and getting as self sufficient as possible, living off the land and making babies waiting for shit to hit the fan. Also draining as much welfare and services as I can from the government. If Trump wins I continue my current career and "stay the course" so to speak.

My libtard friends will be humbled or at the very least humiliated.

>CNN will be dismantled
>bunch of liberal asslickers will be jailed
>Mexicans and South Americans will be purged
>Strong relationship with Russia will be engaged
>Law enforcement will be given the benefit of the doubt = stronger, safer communities

Satisfaction of seeing lying shit media fail at propping up a criminal is enough. Also seeing friends that have been brainwashed into neo liberalism watch as the "big bad racist" leads their country is satisfying

For me, personally?

Not a damn thing.

This ain't for me.

The economy will crash and and I'll lose my job.

my rare Pepes will soar in value

Even if nothing changed, it'd be better than a hillary presidency.

Hillary wants to destroy the internet, Cred Forums, reddit, et al on top of waging war against Iran that might well erupt into WW3

Nevermind the spying, extrajudicial assassinations, etc. that she'd ramp up.

And the corruption that would continue to eat away at the legitimacy and credibility of the US government.

Just keeping things exactly like they are right now is an end-game win vs the immense damage hillary would do, and Trump is very likely to go after the lugenpresse and fight hard against corruption in washington, both of which will put the US is a much better state to face Russia/China. Maybe we'll even stop being the bad guys for once.

I'll be more happy because I find him entertaining. I want to see him meet with other leaders. I'm interested to see if he will carry out some of his proposed policies.

I will change my spending habits to actively fight the confected economic crash that the elites will punish us with. Sound silly? It's not if many others do so. Previous silly ideas of mine: giving up on hookup culture and giving up Hollywood movies.

>Be honest. If Trump wins what will actually change in your life?

The country I live in will become great again.

Obviously.

THE WAIT AT TACO BELL WILL BE LONGER BUT TO BE HONEST IM OKAY WITH THAT. I SHOULD STOP EATING THAT GMO CRAP ANYWAYS. DEPORT THE ILLEGALS!

The media in will go fucking nuts over it, so i guess my life will have extra amusement.

Seriously, just Trump's visit to the country made everyone go nuts.
Journalists and "mexican intellectuals" have been calling Peña a traitor for inviting Trump and want him to resign.
I don't think Cred Forums realizes how much butthurt it caused over here.

It is not about "my life" leftist faggot it is about the nation.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE? YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TAUGHT TO FISH INSTEAD OF THE ENSLAVEMENT THE DEMOCRATS USE ON YOU. IT'S TIME YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP.

This.

Also checked.

Too bad it did not cause 50 million deaths.

Everything
I will move to america and achieve the american dream

>Also I think the economy would eventually improve.
>believing in a guy with multiple bankruptcies and scams under his belt
lmao

I'll be able to keep my guns and protect my home and family from the great chimp-out of 2018...
With Hillary, I'm dead... it's literally life and death...

there's going to be another crash like 2008 again if trump wins

he might be able to recover the economy without just increasing the national debt

This, maybe get a job and a gf while I'm out there

Anything will be possible

Idk people I know and people in my family might get deported. No more having to worry about wetbacks sneaking into my backyard and hearing me while i'm taking a shit. Less border patrol and state troopers around.

I work in tech and right now abunch of undertrained poo in loos get H1B visas and come here en masse to take my potential employment because they'll work for way less.

Getting to fight in the civil war after niggers, libtards, and Canada rebel against us.

Just think of the exponential increase in God emporer memes after he wins

jobs and wages will increase
mexicans will go to z chambers
obamacare will become affordable
bluepills will become redpills in prep for the coming race war

Nothing. There's several reasons I want him to win but it's not like he's laid out policies I care about or anything. The only reason I worry about him winning is I'm tired of hearing liberal douche bags talking like he's Hitler 2.0 when they can't even explain what makes him a bad person.

>what will actually change in your life?

For once, I'd be happy

Ill praise kek everyday not that i dont

>Trump wins
>starts WW3
>drafts all of his young supporters
that's a future I can live with.

Think of the country as a basement.

I could keep the dehumidifier off and the sump pump off because there isn't a storm.

What would happen?

The basement would slowly increase in humidity, to the point where the air is so saturated, items in the basement begin to absorb moisture. Slowly over many years, this would damage structure, electronics, any other sensitive items.

Now imagine there is a huge storm and the basement gets flooded.

Ask yourself, what would be better during such an event, a basement with dry air and dry structure or an already saturated basement with failing structure? Obviously the former.

The country is like a basement. Sure we might not notice the influx of moisture that is slowly rotting the structural beams or the mold that is breeding rapidly, hidden in dark corners, but that doesn't mean it isn't there and we shouldn't do everything in our power to fight it and keep it healthy and strong.

Since DACA will be repeal, I will have to get married. I get a nice 3 month vacation, I'm thinking of spending it in cancun, and travel to japan to the weeaboo parts.

It's less about what will change, and more about what won't change.
War with Russia is not high on my list of things I'd like to be involved in. Clinton, being the heartless old bitch she is, has jotted it out at the top of hers.

I just can't see it happening. The media and the people behind the curtain run the show and they've selected Hillary.

hoping for absolutely nothing

Yes. I'll stop thinking about moving out and will help to make america great again

This possibility right here scares me. But I think at this point it would be too obvious and the outcome might not be good for the powers that be. Hopefully they are too scared to go with the rigged election

would be more confident in seriously considering starting a family

I hope he will scam other countries

You I might sound a little gay but after reading about trump and his life I got my shit together.
I quit the liquid sugar jew and the caffeine jew. I only drink purified water now.
I've started a diet and is losing two pounds a week for several weeks now.
I also quit my literal McJob and found employment of a real job making 60k a year.
So OP, even if he doesn't win, my life has already changed.

My brother and sister won't suddenly get American citizenship from having American parents, and be imprisoned for failing to file taxes.

An energy inclusive economy will make it easier for the fish markets to open up between America and Canada, leading to greater personal benefit.

I'd be less burdened by American politics simply because I'm a dual citizen.

A better economy is beneficial for all countries.

>somehow is worth billions and has maintained that without liquidizing much

lol

NO MORE TYPING SHILL AND CRT WITH MONOTONOUS TEDIUM. NO MORE PASTING LINKS TO ABSOLUTELY TRUE FACTS BY ALEX JONES.

MY SENSE OF PURPOSE IN LIFE WILL COME TO AN END AND WILL HAVE TO LEARN WHAT THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS FOR... FUCK.

I'm just hoping for the USA to go back to 90s era degeneracy which was still fuck awful but I at least could make fun of sjws to their face without worrying about getting fired just for making a shitlib cry.

I look forward to triggering shitlibs by refusing to call them by their preferred pronouns but instead of a moral outrage because I refused to bowdown to
a weak tyrannical libcuck, most people in a Trump USA would laugh at the shitlib for being a self-defeatist wuss who whines because they didn't get their way.
Wow, a whopping 4 bankruptcies out of over 200 businesses. That's undoubtedly an awful track record.

if trump wins, the internet left will unite once again, to mock and deride him, just like they did with bush

make the internet great again

I'll have some great ammo on liberal forums, and it might spark some patriotism in Europe, swinging more votes to PVV

>German, ignore flag

Hell start the uncucking of the West and right wing positions will become more and more acceptable. LePen and Wilders will greatly benefit from it and eventually the AfD.
Then we'll kick out all the scum Merkel brought in and hang her.
Finally the societal backlash will lead to a more traditional, conservative society without divorce-rape and modern feminism, so I can marry and have a family.

I'll witness, first hand, a tsunami of salt. It will be glorious.

It'll be a permission slip for the world to act against the invasions. We're all standing back tentatively saying "n-no you go first"

Trump will set a new global baseline for protecting borders and allowing national pride again.

This is a big thing.

My self esteem will improve knowing that millions of people think like I do and i'm not a weirdo or freak. This will give me the confidence to go out and get laid.

This. If Trump inspires niggers to be productive members of society that I can proudly call my fellow Americans, I'll dedicate my life to studying how the fuck he was able to it.

Well I'm moving to Texas soon, so possibly for the better.

The only thing that will personally satisfy me, in all honesty, are the keks I will have when I see all the Liberals and lefties cry in unison throughout the world.

I'm getting drunk and stoned in Colorado as a celebration.

It's what won't change. He won't bring 650,000 Muslims here. We won't sign into a behemoth international treaty without being able to scrutinize it first.

My children won't be slaves to the jews in the future.

In Australia?

If you think all that immigrant hatred can't effortlessly by turned on you, then you dumb niggers deserve a lynching.

Probably nothing. That's the fucking point.

Probably won't have to go to war again. Definitely won't have to worry about anti gun legislation. Will feel more confident in my beliefs and countrymen as well.

Sage

Alright, listen up fags.
You can use the balancedrebellion.com/ site to make TRUMP win. The way site works is matching Republican and Democratic voters who plan on voting 3rd party so that for every democrat voting 3rd party in a state, there is a republican voting Johnson in the state. They made a stupid video about it, go watch it. Essentially is a (really good) way of getting both sides to vote Johnson.
However, to do this, you select a state. Boom. You lie. You all sign up as swing state residents, especially Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Choose "would be Trump voter." This will match you to a demofag. Then, that demofag votes Libertarian instead of democrat on election day, and you just vote Trump anyway. It will depress Clinton votes if y'all do this right. I'm still voting Johnson tho.
Have fun Trumpfags.

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

I don't act like the niggers you love to talk about.

Nobody on the left is voting on the issues. They ignore the 650,000 Muslims and TPP entirely.

Since I'm in Texas the wall will be huge. Millions of people deported too. Now I won't have to fear Texas going blue for a bit longer

>
>Alright, listen up fags.
>You can use the balancedrebellion.com/ site to make TRUMP win. The way site works is matching Republican and Democratic voters who plan on voting 3rd party so that for every democrat voting 3rd party in a state, there is a republican voting Johnson in the state. They made a stupid video about it, go watch it. Essentially is a (really good) way of getting both sides to vote Johnson.
>However, to do this, you select a state. Boom. You lie. You all sign up as swing state residents, especially Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Choose "would be Trump voter." This will match you to a demofag. Then, that demofag votes Libertarian instead of democrat on election day, and you just vote Trump anyway. It will depress Clinton votes if y'all do this right. I'm still voting Johnson tho.
>Have fun Trumpfags.
Too bad Gary Johnson is a faggot tpp signing nazi cake baking cuck

Hello CTR.

Yep say bye bye to wetbacks

>be me
>work 40 hours a week at my meager 7.25/hr. job
>get a few extra hours because I stayed late a few times
>payday
>Get full $500 check
>praise the sun
>pay all of my bills
>start to save money to go back to college
>finally move out of poverty

desu senpai gonna pretty lit desu senpai.

This. I don't even agree with Trump on a lot of things but Hillary seems like voting to get my eye socket fucked. The image you posted is a citation.

Literally nothing.
America is a joke.

My paycheck will go up

Current liberal establishment gets a kick in the teeth and recedes for the next eight years

i have no problem people behaving like niggers getting treated as niggers.

I've been scrambling to make changes actually. I'm surprised this election has gone so well, it's been a reassuring surprise actually.

Voter ID becoming a Federal Law observed in all states, with addtional safeguards put in place for the voting process to deal with electronic voting.

In essence, Trump will put an end to America being a banana republic.
youtube.com/watch?v=MoGeDGHmwJU

That cult of personality you've been feeding is going to explode and cover the globe. Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong and Kim II Sung never had the Internet.

That's why I have to nip this Trump business in the bud whenever I encounter it in my daily life. I don't like Hillary but at least people aren't deluded into thinking she's, you know, infallible.

CTR employee? You can always get a job selling lemonade out of your cuck shed

I will move to your great country.

God damn it. You're so fucking cucked

it could potentially change the political climate which will then change the social climate. then being a slut won't be cool anymore and a nice girl might date me and someone might say "i love you " to me other than my mother for once in a decade.

get ready

You'll get a job

>We already know Hillary is corrupt as fuck so we should vote for her because what if Trump is literally Hitler

You're fucking stupid.

Tucsonian here
All of my neighbors will be evicted
God bless Trump

Point me to an example of someone who thinks Trump is perfect or infaillible.

In what way are Trump supporters part of a cult of personality?

Sounds like you're generalizing an entire group of people based on ignorant assumptions. Is that the way noble liberals behave?

I will praise your great country.

1. Get a job.
2. Start a family with qt white girl.
3. Help make America great again.

I'll have to lead a double life where I act disgusted with him in front of my girlfriend, and gleefully read every thread about him here on my own

Do you ever take the time to think about the things you think or say and how much sense they make?

When Trump stated repeatedly that illegals will be tossed out to get back in line to get in legally, behind those already waiting, AND stated all Federal Assistance cash & medical aid would be cut from non citizens AND that anchor babies would be gone with the past AND that sanctuary cities would be given NO special recognition or Federal aid support...

I lost my shit. It's like, all the good things he could ever speak from his mouth happened at once.

FSB will give me a promotion

You dumb piece of shit, as if cutting the income tax to 25%, corporate tax to 15%, auditing the FED and reducing government spending, and just generally have a patriotic president in power who cares about the state of the country, won't have any affect on you.

Did you literally just visit Cred Forums for the first time, click a random thread and post that? Cred Forums is the most paranoid, scrupulous board on Cred Forums. No one things Trump is infallible just that he won't destroy modern society.

beta
you are whats wrong with this society

Only a fucking nig would suggest that Trump presidency will have no effect on him 'as a black guy'.

C U C K

U

C

K

As he said, not a damn thing.

lol

A shekel for a good goy

>not beating his girlfriend into submission on a regular basis

end yourself cuck

Trump has already pledged that he will revitalise the cotton industry in America so you may even get a job. Don't lose hope brother.

this fucking tripcode faggot again

Ill never have to hear Hillary's slut whore retard mouth puke shit into my ears.

Nothing. Cred Forums thinks by electing Trump, there chances of finding an Aryan girl to marry will increase

back to Cred Forums you nigger

I'll be winning more than I make in a year

he is doing this isn't he?

us normal fags who don't make alot pay zero taxes right?!?!

>Wow, a whopping 4 bankruptcies out of over 200 businesses. That's undoubtedly an awful track record.

Details?

If trump wins and societies general attitude swings to the right then Cred Forums will become a left wing board.

I will have an infinite supply of salt from libshits.

This is why we don't like niggers

>we're helping you guys by getting 40 million competitors on the low end job market deported
>nuffin's gunna change

Literally whole cities should be able to find jobs after Trump becomes president. Whether blacks will work those jobs is up to them.

Why the fuck did this hit me in the feels...?

I might apply for a green card.
Because if America is becoming great again I want to be a part of it.

Well considering Cred Forums thinks Muslims are Aryan, I don't think it's too far off from the truth

I'll be able to start trusting my government at all.
Even in the fucking slightest.
My trust level right now could not be any lower.

America will be great again.

>Be honest. If Trump wins what will actually change in your life?
i will join the military, and have pride in my country again. the prime years of my youth are drifting by and if trump doesnt make president i will never get to serve in the US military

I won't have to see and hear that miserable bitch again in my life, and brother, that is priceless.

I don't follow your logic, pajeet. Are you saying that if Trump wins there will be more Muslims in America?

Because even more will change if that cunt gets into office.

I pray that the cunt dies on tv.

He'll break apart the 50 something years of social and economical destruction that the political establishment brought upon us. So... you know, that's something.

Less NATO shilling hopefully.

WW3 would more likely start under a Clinton presidency.

>but you tried so .35 Cents was added to your bank account

I'll get out of bed with a smile

the parks in LA will be a lot less bogged down with short fat brown mexicans and the 20 kids they drag around.

yep. if you make less than 10k a year, he plans on cutting your income taxes.

My bank balance.

I will come out as a National Socialist, in favour of securing the existence of our people and a future for White children, and I will conduct scare campaigns against immigrants and harassment campaigns against the libtards and cultural Marxists in our universities.

>> obamacare will be affordable.

I thought Trump is going to get rid of Obama care.

he wants to reform it. he believes in universal health care

I won't want to kill myself

I win money from the people I bet against a year ago.

OK good.
Good to hear.
I got my fingers crossed for you guys.

Different black guy reporting in (Tripcode is a joke if any of you are familiar with this key):

It'd be a confidence boost, if nothing else. I'd know I can be surrounded from head to toe, stuck in a location where every single person I contact in my day-to-day life is wholeheartedly politically and ideologically opposed to me and there's still enough sane people somewhere out there to vote for the better candidate this election.

It sucks having people like Krager everywhere in your life, telling you you're stupid or a liar or an uncle tom or whatever the fuck just because you have legit proof Clinton shouldn't be anywhere near D.C

I think Trump is going to go after sunnis, and shias (read: Iranian arab/turk mutts) are going to start flooding the states instead.

>what will actually change in your life?
Constant inflow of dank maymays.

TPP is cancelled. My animus are safe

Things that won't happen: the post

The risk reduction of me or my loved ones being attacked by an Islamic crazy.

The last one actually probably will.
But the rest are not happening.

I will have seen the possibility of hope and will turn my efforts to fixing Europe.

>If
Good one, I haven't laughed like that since I was a little girl.

8 years of pure unfiltered smug.

Its not about me. It's about America. My life will still be shit but hopefully the future of this country is better. I'm voting trump just to keep Clinton out, no other reason.

This

I'll get to openly taunt my SJW friends who will do nothing but write about how a racist the president is.

So many lols to be had. Can't wait.

If he implements his tax plan my household will save ~11k per year in federal taxes.

And I won't be embarrassed of my President.

So yes.

6k£ in on average 5 to 1 odds

I'm going to spend wisely, as it is a small loan from the man himself

Realistically its the idea that America will be a better place (competent leader, not a lefty, will bring back jobs and get rid of/stop illegal immigrants)

plus the lefts tears and shillarys meltdown will be once in a life time gold

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

I think I'll be able to be more openly racist. Soon ridiculous affirmative action policies, hatred of white males and other political correctness bullshit will disappear.

I hope, anyway.

actually start promoting legitimate political terrorism.

What happened to your caps lock Cambodia?

I'll have a sense of well being knowing that a lot of people thought like me, all these illegal immigrants in the US were normal. On a side note, I've been railing and complaining for years that most politicians are paid off, that's why their actions don't make logical sense, they're just doing as told by their handlers. If we break this pay to play system of corruption in the US, we'll be a lot better off. Hopefully it breaks on the Federal and State level and maybe even trickles down to local politics, it's time to stop politicians who prostitute themselves and make america great again. I honestly think this is the main problem with America today, politicians who act like prostitutes, take bribes of a few hundred thousand or million and wreck shit, costing Americans several times more in damages than the bribes they took. It makes you question why politicians do stupid things, then you realized they were bribed most likely. I honestly think quality of life in America will improve overall if we put an end to this. Sorry for the blog post.

also add the stronger relationship with russia

this is an easy one as well

Im not gonna live in constant fear of being bombarded into freedom by Hillary's order

Apple might leave Ireland and sink my corpse economy. It;s not doing so good guys as apple is whats keeping Ireland going.

Not stronger. Just less confrontational.

ThisThis so fucking sick of spending my money on their shit.

>has 197 successful companies
>3 failed ones
>LMAO DRUMPF CAN'T HANDLE FINANCES XDD

ThisThis so fucking sick of spending my money on their shit.
There was so much good music made during Reagan. A lot of it got pushed under the rug. I really think a white pride hardcore scene could take a fresh new approach.

Nothing much. I hope he wins so the hypocritical SJWs shut the fuck up and America finally gets over its 'white guilt'

I will laugh even harder at leftists

Pls make it happen

>so fucking sick of spending my money on their shit.
Why have you not abandoned it years ago? I don't even REMEMBER the last time I directly paid for a film. Ah, no, I do now - I was in Barnstaple, Devon, and it was pissing it down, so we ran into a cinema and watched that Tin Tin cartoon that came out a few years ago, just to not get soaked.

>Trump
>Winning
kek. Have you seen the electoral map? Shillary literally just needs to rig the states he is close in and she wins. I would think Trump would have a better chance if the democrats couldn't rig it, but they can.

I'm ready for a revolution though. Niggers, SJWs, feminists, spics, and cucks are all over do for a purge.

Nothing much even if trump gets elected you will have a democrat running the show after 4 years

That is a process that will take 30-50 years.

>Trump+Putin+Assad bromance starts to massively and coordinately remove kebab
This is what I'm hoping for

Either that or WW3. I don't care anymore, I just want to see the world burn and have some popcorn.

Have you? They're polling at near-even.

property values in my neighborhood will go up.

Oh yeah, and I hope Hillary dies screaming or at least is executed by firing squad.

Oh good. Even more for the Chinese.

Kill yourself tripfag

This

It will just mean that every dickhead who thinks that the political phase they're going through is part of some inexorable advance of history will look and feel really stupid. That's all I ever wanted

My days of crossing borders will cease.

>auscuck having a say in US politics
Fuck off retard

Good, leave Argentina alone.

Trump needs to be blowing her out in order for them not to get away with rigging it.

Honestly, I think he is blowing her out, but the pollsters are ran by kikes who cook the data. Trump is filling stadiums with thousands of people every day (sometimes multiple times per day), BUT Hillary is ahead of him.... Yeah, I don't think so. JEWS

I will live off sjw tears for WEEKS

Well if you use 538 he has been rising lately. It's at 60-40 and we still have some time before the election.

Overton window will shift further away from the commie fucks and globalists, I'll be able to speak my politics in public without worrying about getting doxed and completely crucified.

Most of all I'll have the knowlege that the last bastion of white america came through electorally and I'll take comfort in knowing that I can raise children and grandchildren that will have a better chance at not becoming a minority, because if Trump loses whites lose control politically and demographically and we become a hated minority. Out of all the kids 5 year old and younger RIGHT NOW in the USA whites are already a minority.

Also Trump will basically be Rudy Giuliani for the nation, there won't be a liberal media making excuses for nigger riots every couple months and you can be sure he'll end that shit.

prices of a scar 17 will come down from 3500$ to 2500$

Everyone's lives will be impacted as the media will be BTFO for the first time consistently and will therefore be forced to either become sneakier (and therefore even less credible), or be forced to be more honest.

I see it as positive either way if he's in for "the alt right" media who will keep doing their thing and possibly keep our presidency in check if it gets too corrupt. Subsequently this alternative media in the wake of Hillary winning would expand, assuming she didn't instantly shut their shit down or make it harder to publish stories.

this got me thinking,. why don't we just go and elect a jew to be president and every other position? sure we might get renamed greater israel or some shit but atleast other countries would just get circle ran around them

I'll walk around in a world full to the brim with wonder. Everyday something new to laugh at.

Economic improvement in the states will turn into spin off work here in Canada, and me being a commercial industrial electrician this would help big time

Hillary will have lost and that's more than enough for me. Wall, deportations, Russia relations are all icing.

I don't care what he does as long as he gets rid of Obamacare.

So you can form a coherent sentence, big whoop. You still feel the need to voice your dumb opinions as fact on things you have clearly no knowledge about. I don't see how you're different from BLM ignoring crime statistics.

right wing politicians here will dare to be more right wing.

Well, we'll have a President that actually likes us rather than thinking we're an alt-right rogue state.

Good

I live in a pretty liberal area and I just want to see the butthurt

The realclearpolitics one includes polls that are months old where Hillary has +24% leads on him.

Everything. Every day I will wake up to the world where God-Emperor rules by His Iron Will. His Godly Light will shine on my life and make it worthy. His Infinite Wisdom will guide me through the darkness of this Universe. His Kindness will be an example to us all.

We'll finally enter the Golden Age of mankind.

MAGA

No TTP

Nice argument faggot.
lmao.

I have a bet with my wife. She's baking me a cake if Trump wins, so stakes are pretty high.

Paying for Mexicans to take jobs for cash whole receiving every social benefit offered by this country. Also Sharia police in Dearborn get their asses kicked and it puts off Globalism for a few decades until white women sell us out, again.

We need to trade our Globalist white women for super hot and loyal Japanese girls. Look at this image and resist fapperation.

I will enjoy the tears of jews shitlibs "New Yorkers" fags redditors nu males soccer moms "pundits" etc. That thing alone will sustain me for at least 6 months

Reddit has literally been taking over by shills.

4/500+ of his businesses go bankrupt.
when theres a 95% chance of business failure within the first 4 yrs of establishment.

having a say or being honest ?

git kosovo back

MSGA

pretty much nothing
and that's the way i want it, i lead a pretty good life.

I'd be happy and I'd go outside.

A great boost for right wing parties in Europe I hope.

who is CTR again?

The ambient culture around me, back to people not being fucking gay cunts

Correct the Record, a Clinton Super-PAC that goes and posts pro-Hillary comments on the internet.
They say this with pride if you go to their website.

I'll have the will to live again

Watch this, and ask yourself "What would be different today if Perot had been elected".

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls

If Trump removes the Russia sanctions, then I can finally get a decent AK for once.

>zi0n

Same thing as when bush won in 2000. Two-three years of unexpectedly massive growth due to deregulation, followed by a market correction that causes a massive bust, heralding in another 8 years of democrat rule.

Honestly at this point as a lefty/pol/ Trump winning will at least cause the shakeup in the DNC that happened to the RNC four years ago.

Well, I probably will live my life as usual instead of sitting in some bunker in the middle of nuclear wasteland.

>deregulation
lol.

I will take home more money each pay check.

THIS

tax bill drops by 5 figures

literally do not give a fuck about anything else, though beaner tears when the wall goes up will be great, too.

i'll be able to get a decent job at least

Absolutely nothing

There will be hope again

now fuck off

Better possibility of getting a job

Lower taxes. And he may buy the US a few more years before identity politics turns us into a 3rd world country.

my level of HOPE will rise

Your taxes will go down. He may slow the flood of immigrants that are destroying the career opportunities and voting power of blacks.

Dems betrayed you. You were the largest minority group in the US, and your vote meant something. They replaced you with Mestizos, even though Mestizos hate you more than white people ever will.

The amount of smug satisfaction I'll get.

Butthurt Facebook posts and the potential for faggot associates to move out of the country

You will get laid sooner.

fuck off kike

fuck off back to Cred Forums nigger kike

4 more years to buy more guns and ammo, and finish my bunker.

4 years of peace, and a beginning of seeing the NWO fail.

You already pay 0. Less than zero if u get earned income tax credit.

Nothing in my country, but it's going to be yuuuuuge!

On inauguration day we will all stand and reveal our power level simultaneously.

It will be glorious and in that moment...

...America will be great again.

Cred Forums would change for me, no more Trump General, or maybe not... hmm

We can watch all the amerifags burn
It's gonna be pretty fucking entertaining

God man, it will just make me so happy to see all those special snowflake SJW fuckers get ass annihilated. It would be a great Christmas for me if he won.

You have no idea how long it's been coming.

Well you'll be out of a job for starters

to be honest, i would hire 3 more full time employees on January 20th, 2017

this uncertainty of a president who want to steal as much as possible from me would go away, so I can spend what I want to spend, which would be on more employees.

my income you stupid nigger

my well-being knowing muslims arent flooding in, you stupid nigger

my happiness, knowing my muslim president isnt destroying my country

For me:

1) Hoping i see more $$ in my paycheck
2) No more Mexicans sitting at Home depot waiting for work
3) Blacks will hopefully start working more and not just pushing dope.
4) I am hoping we will be more respected in other countries
5) No refugees

It's going to happen regardless, the only thing propping our shit economy up right now is low interest rates from the central banks

I work for Ford. Im very low seniority in my area.
Im terrified.

My tax burden will double (retail investor; report income as cap. gains), but that's alright, because with everyone else getting a tax break, markets'll surge and I'll probably be better off.

i just want to witness the crusades

i'll hope america will take me as a religious refugee or something from this godforsaken place they call europe

Rise of right wing ideas, closing of borders, EU collapse hopefully.

Yea, we'd have a split supreme court again which will actually change my life for decades

I can't wait to see all the libshits crying on their social media. While i post Pepes.

4 years of quality memes.