BREAKING: President George H.W. Bush Is Voting For Hillary

I.....goyim....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
youtube.com/watch?v=NU1e992LSfM
youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o&
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/24/rachel-maddow/rachel-maddow-says-obamas-proposed-immigration-act/
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-shoot-iranian-ships-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI
youtube.com/watch?v=k80XUVulJtA
youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
nytimes.com/2015/11/01/opinion/sunday/fall-of-the-house-of-bush.html
youtu.be/txukr5zgHnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

READ MY LIPS

JEB

NOT

PRESIDENT

If he lives long enough to see the election.

That's it

Unleash the Jebhead Hussars

That is because she is his cousin.

"I'm gonna ruin trump like a Japanese banquet" - GHWB

In 2003, more than a million people took to the streets of London to protest against the Iraq War.

Blair didn't listen to them and went to war anyway.

If you vote Trump, we will have at least 5 Iraq Wars by the time his term is up.

>If you vote Clinton, we will have at least 5 Russia Wars by the time her term is up.

FTFY

you're lying if you thought this cunt wasn't dead

What an endorsement. Sure to give her a bump with the crypto-jewish CIA scumbag voting bloc.

Not surprising

No danger of that with Trump, he will simply give Putin whatever he wants. He is Putin's boy.

Fuck off, Hillary is a known warmonger.
Will be in Iran by February if this bitch is elected.

5 Hiroshimas, you spelled it wrong.

Fuck Russia. Trump is gonna drink Putin's cum and Americans are supposed to be ok with this? Nah senpai. They don't care for us, only want to see us fail. Trump owes Putin money.

Holy shit he's still alive?

>TRUMP WILL START MORE WARS!!
>TRUMP IS PUTINS PUPPET

Which one is it fat fuck?

Both. He is both Putin's puppet and wildly incompetent.

>man so involved in keeping cronyism strong in american government that he even managed to surround his son with his own administration and effectively have a third and fourth term vicariously voting to keep the presidency in the hands of the political elites rather than an outsider
Didn't really make me think, to be honest.

Don't vote for trump, war is bad, vote for a person implicit in going in to that war!
Is this dissonance or just memeing?

Retard.
Retards like you should know that shillary is 100 times the war monger trump could ever wish to be. Stop being retarded because the media programmed you to be.
Retard.

He isn't his puppet, Trump is Putin's little bitch.

Dubbs confirm trump incontinent

100% establishment devil

the bush family is just as balls deep in corruption and complacency as the clintons

fuck them all.

Your autism has been confirmed

it's gotta be the uv

Do you really not think Putin wants to start a bunch of wars?

Oh Trump daddy would never do anything corrupt at all! He's just a based patriot! When he bribes politicians he's just "using the system." Paying off attorney generals of Texas and Florida to drop his Trump U lawsuit never happened at all senpai. It was just the (((media))) being mean to daddy.

Trump was against the war and last time I check he also hasn't got anyone killed. Hillary on the other hand..

Holy shit, someone else knows this? Hello diamond in the rough.

Fuck off with your lies.

Hillary Clinton destroyed Libya, Honduras, Haiti, and help fuel the Syrian civil war.

If elected, she will escalate the war in Syria, start one in Iran, and fire up a new cold war with Russia.

A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for never-ending War.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

Vote for Islam. The jihad is at hand and you don't want to be on the wrong side of history

He was for the war before it started. Howard Stern interview, 9/11/02

You're worshiping an obese 70-year-old incontinent man.

Doesnt the current gen/obama gen hate Bush with a flaming passion?

wtf i love neocons now

>hah I've never done this type of job in my life therefore i have never made a mistake ergo I am perfect for the job!

You must be pretty funny at a interview.

And for the past ten years at least, after seeing how it failed, he has been consistently against it.

welp, this will bury the fury IT guy news

wtf is this flag, I'm from Iran

So the former POTUS, CIA Director and perhaps the biggest living deep state player is supporting the status quo over a wild card?

Shocking.

If he is still around to vote,

Ok, yea everybody was against it after it turned out to be a clusterfuck. The point is he can't claim to have been against it the whole time when he only changed his position when it became politically advantageous. He said he wished the invasion had been done "properly the first time" meaning to have removed saddam I can only presume?

Wouldnt be able to affors it. He can barely feed his country hows he going to invade and sustain just nutrionally his troops in ukraine? Wont happen, way too many things will go wrong if he tries.

Great. So he will get the USA into plenty of wars but as long as he regrets it and changes his mind later on, its all good?

>faced with very clear establishment corruption
>BUT IM SURE TRUMP IS JUST AS BAD RIGHT GUYS?

what a fucking obnoxious cunt, are you agnostic as well?

No one is voting for illary bro.

He was against it in 2003.

I dont negotiate with terrorists or leaf

A "Yeah, I guess so" is so convincing.

Was there anyone publicly against the war? You were anti-American if you were.

Quit trying to make Trump sound as bad or worse than Clinton, who actually voted for the war.

second and third u mean

No shit, this is a trump daddy board (((echochamber)))

>le meme
shart in mart poo in loo xD

but you're still a faggot

He is not, but some people around him are. He already let go of Manafort at least

He wanted the invasion to be done properly because it wasn't the first time

Well I rather a war killing Muslims who lack a real military than going to war with a 1st world white nation who has toys too. Hillary 100% wants a war with Russia

It costs a lot more to feed people and give them healthcare than to send them off to war, just look at the US budget and american homeless and underfed statistics

He is too far gone unfortunately.

He agrees with every one of Putin's positions to the extent that you literally have Putin complimenting him.

Congratulations, no one in his family now will ever become president again unless they switch over to the democratic ticket.

>The Bushes are all corrupt and in bed with the Clintons. Now it is fitting for them to expose their true democratic agenda identities.

You've made an argument for why not to vote for Hillary. Now make one for why to vote for Trump. It's always the "better than hilldawg" autism. Kiddie politics, I swear.

RomanIRAN amirite?

Trump might literally start conflict with Russia due to personal debts with Russians. It's like you guys never learn from every other election that they're lying crooks.

>inb4 Trump is an outsider who just happens to have gone to school and work his whole life with establishment figures and was born into one of the richest American families

Delusional.

Also he wouldn't need to be able to afford it if a US president was his puppet, he would basically just be Israel sending the US after countries that don't have Russian banks.

George P Bush has actually come out to support or endorse Trump. He knows what's up.

"Kiddie politics" is whinging about how everything is shit and not picking the better option.
Some of us live in the real world and don't feel like harping on about idealistic nonsense.
Go write in Ron Paul you faggot.

Hillary is the great evil.

She must be stopped.

If that means voting for Trump, so be it.

*greater

>Trump might literally start conflict with Russia due to personal debts with Russians
that's "literally" a baseless accusation you're making pulled straight out of your ass, you're basing it on the fact that trump has warmed up the relations with russia

>guys never learn from every other election that they're lying crooks.
DURRR THEYRE ALL BAD BRO DONT U SEE JUST OPEN UR EYES BRO THE REAL WORLD IS OUT THERE SEE THAT TRIANGLE? NWO SHIT MAN

hang yourself

Yeah, sorry, I always forget that Bush sr only got 1 term in actual office for some reason.

But won't he get deported?

My thoughts exactly. The msm tries to portray this as Trump is so crazy that even republicucks would rather vote Hillary over him when all it really does is send out a message as to who the oligarchs are. If the dynasties hate Trump, then that tells me that he's not one of them.

Well he did stand by and watch his son be verbally raped repeatedly on national news for months.

Id hate Trump too.

Actually, we could make this a meme to turn liberals.

>"I love anyone who the Bush family hates"

This is the best Trump clip imo

obviously a staged photo (i hope) otherwise that setup is how friendly fire happens

kindly go hang yourself

>Russia
>1st World
Kek

>T-There's more than 2 choices go-- er, guys.

>false dichotomy
Then you guys wonder why you always lose when they control the entire board. Whatever.

>making arguments is whining
You're too emotionally invested and driven to make rational statements. You're the perfect voter! Enjoy your four years of shit and continued decline. America will not become isolationist until the empire is dismantled and there's way too much invested for some dipshit like Trump to ruin such a good thing with "I have a plan" bullshit for the first half of his campaign.

Again, delusional.

>1. All the other discussions of Trump's finances aside, his debt load has grown dramatically over the last year, from $350 million to $630 million. This is in just one year while his liquid assets have also decreased. Trump has been blackballed by all major US banks.

>2. Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin. Here's a good overview from The Washington Post, with one morsel for illustration ...

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Go fuck yourself, leaf.

This is just further proof that the Bush family is part of the same cabal as the Clinton's for those who didn't know already

Kek! more bad rep for Hillary, at this point the last people voting for her must be crazy deluded, well, more than usual

>>false dichotomy
Nope, the dichotomy is very real.
And if everything bad said about Trump was true, he'd still be the better choice.

>tfw the same people who think Trump is evil because Putin and the KKK endorsed him also fucking hated Bush, but will still vote Hillary even though he's also doing it
Really implores you to reconsider.

This literally wont hurt the don one bit. He's not part of those insider bastards.

She airing a lot of ads in my state (North Carolina) and one of them shows Romney amongst other Republicans saying that Trump is not fit for office and I'm just thinking to myself that this ad actually helps Trump especially the final line in the ad "Trump, dangerous even for Republicans" which is really just a slap in the face to Republicand everywhere

>1898

It took a few deaths before they figured out firing into your own people was a bad idea

War will most likely be inevitable no matter who you vote for this election. American Establishment is jonesing for a war with Iran

If you think that the 2 party system is just a false dichotomy, and it's actually possible to elect someone other than Clinton or Trump, then boy have I got news for you.

>This is just further proof that the Bush family is part of the same cabal as the Clinton's for those who didn't know already

Exactly fucking this.

I still love you, dad, even if you don't love me.

that edit

>based on a report from someone who isn't George Bush

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>American Establishment

You can say it, you mean KIKES.

>he has taken loans from russia, which means he is clearly permanently in debt to russia and will be their puppet t. the washington post

incorrect, you fucking simplistic retard, go ahead and "leaf" all you want it won't change the fact that you're a complete fucking idiot contrarian

this is the same level of thinking that leads the retards here to think "THIS MAN HAS A BUSINESS WITH THIS OTHER MAN WHO IS JEWISH, THEREFORE JEWISH CONSPIRACY"

not for much longer, now that he's disavowed trump.

he's on kek's list.

>Trump, dangerous even for Republicans
it's fucking pathetic!

at least CTR is trying to sound like a Cred Forums poster, these days.

Fuck the Bushes. Fuck their entire family, their park, and their A&M library.

The great realignment is upon us. The Reagan cuckservative movement is officially BTFO and the GOP is now OUR party, the party of Trump.

Goodbye free trade and Reaganomics, get ready for a new era of nationalism and protectionism.

Republicans have two options at this point they can ride with the change and modify the party like Newt is doing or you can basically try to fight it and fall into obscurity. If Trump loses the party will probably die from it.

>my little jebby
>hurr we love each other so much muh wife muh sons
>fuck everyone else though

so glad the Bush family is over

awful presidents and total stuck up elitists

>blaming Hillary for Haiti

It's a country of only black people. Did you really expect it to floursish? Let's be honestly there was nothing to destroy.

>false dichotomy

Prove it

Give us a viable alternative that we have a real chance of electing.

We know that Hillary Clinton is the worst choice.

You obiviously don't like Trump.

Who do you suggest we vote for?

Johnson?

Stein?

Pepe?

You are you advocating for, you claim it's a false dichotomy between Hillary and Trump but you only attack Trump.

WHO exactly do you actually support?

When did I say that, retard? I love how you morons are always so desperate for validation you literally have to make shit up. I'm 98% sure Trump is going to win and there's nothing anyone can do about it. That doesn't mean I have to sink to your level of delusion and pretend Trump is the second coming or "support" him by shitposting retarded memes on a Mongolian cooking forum.

You've made no argument. If you don't see the incentive for starting a conflict to wipe away debts then it's you who is retarded. You have no guarantee from a literal stranger. You don't know shit about Trump other than what your JewTube shows you, cuck. Remind me what Churchill did being in the pocket of bankers, retard.

>in the end, there were new taxes after all

Not surprised a Bush is backing a cunt.

Still works either way.

You sure corrected my record

Who do you recommend we vote for?

It is and if anything it will convert some of the #nevertrump crowd into Trump supporters because that ad makes very clear the disdain Hillary has for the Republican voters

The problem is if the party dies then we will see Dems in office for the forseeable future
The Republican Party has been fighting an internal civil war ever since Obama took office
This failure to produce a coherent platform that can galvanize support has really helped the Democrats big time

>You've made no argument.
actually, i've only said that your assertion is incorrect
>If you don't see the incentive for starting a conflict to wipe away debts then it's you who is retarded.
no actually, thinking the U.S or trump would start military conflicts as a way to ease debt is pretty retarded, considering there's no reason for you to even think such a retarded thing based on what BOTH candidates have said

>ou don't know shit about Trump other than what your JewTube shows you, cuck
i think you're projecting because your sense of superiority is failing when you realize you might be completely retarded

please, explain your reasoning that trump will generate conflicts as a way to ease debt, please do it

Um, and Hillary is trying to spin this as a good thing?

Have the better version

I don't fucking care. Stay in your box, slave.

>superiority
You got me, I come to 4chins to feel superior, anonymously. I do it for the unrecognized glory.

>Hahahahahahahahaha

I'm out. This is too much of a time sink and I have better shit to do. Remember Churchill, you stupid goy. It's obvious the idea never even crossed your mind you uncritical dipshit.

>a small million dollar loan

His son got brutally fucking humiliated, of course he's doing this. Also, he was close to the beginning of the current globalist hegemony, since he's the guy who helped kill Kennedy and got given a crown for it. You think he's not going to fucking support said hegemony in his old age?

>liberals demonize the Bushes for decades
>now they are sucking their dick and bragging over this endorsement

These limp-wristed cuckolds have no values and think this will have an effect. Did they learn nothing from Jeb?

Clearly you must vote for Hillary because if Trump wins he is obviously the one who will start shit with Russia. Hillary is known to be a peaceful person with no ill intent towards Russia or it's sphere of influence after all.
>mfw CTR is learning from Rove and projecting their own weaknesses onto their opponents

>fire up a new cold war with Russia.

Russia decided long ago to prolong the Cold War.

Do you have any idea what Crimea is?

Are you aware that Putin was a Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB and served for 16 years in the agency before becoming a politician?

Putin still commemorates the Soviet Union every year with a military parade in Red Square.

The Kremlin hasn't changed at all.

literally, who?

Pretty sure George "Moloch" Bush is a child molester, lads.

Clinton supports his new world order.

Can we meme this decrepit bastard into the grave?

>took to the streets
I hate this cliche.

You're not revolutionaries. You didn't do shit. You will never do shit. Go back to This Season's health fad, probably shooting saw dust into your anus or something.

Just vote for Johnson, he doesn't even know what Iraq is.

Anyone remember this video of someone BTFOing Bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=NU1e992LSfM

ah, so you get asked to explain your reasoning behind your retarded ideas and you shitpost and declare victory and run away

what a pathetic teenager you must be, so contrarian and so sure of himself yet with such little knowledge or wisdom

I thought 215M gallons of radioactive material being spilt into an aquifer would be more breaking news story.

Fuck my shit up I guess

>READ MY LIPS
>JEB
>NOT
>PRESIDENT
Wouldn't that mean Jeb would be president then?

what a fucking jew

what a rotten backstabbing narcissistic treacherous old jew

You obviously care.

You keep arguing that Trump is not a good option.

Tell us who you are arguing FOR.

Is it.... Hillary?

Is that who you want us to vote for?

>Trump is going to start wars

Hillary is the warhawk, you cunt. She only admitted that Iraq was a mistake two years ago. She pushed for a full scale invasion in Syria and Lybia. Now she's antagonizing Russia and threatening a no fly zone over Syria. The idea that she's anything other than a Neocon is laughable. Hell, look who all of Bush's cronnies are supporting: Hillary.

>I don't fucking care. Stay in your box, slave.
Where many others have failed, your compelling argument has finally convinced me to take the shill pill.
I am now a #CruzMissile

Parties have died in the past there will be dems for a bit but the problems we face don't just disappear because a dem is elected. The rage will still grow.

what the fuck kind of logic is that?
>checks flag

oh yeah,

>Pepe?
That's it. I'm writing in Pepe.

despite the dyke in the corner this made me hard

hmm... That comment is more sexually charged than you think.

Bush is probably more likely to kill you.

Can you fucking useless CTR cunts stop using proxies in our country? Thanks in advance.

>neocon endorses neocon

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by this?

Next time cry into a pillow instead of venting your frustration here.

Of course this guy will vote for someone who supports the establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o&

May the Bush dynasty be purged from memory. Good riddance.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/24/rachel-maddow/rachel-maddow-says-obamas-proposed-immigration-act/

By November I'm convinced the only people that will vote for her are crazy cat ladies and neocons.

>doesn't vote for his own son
LOL

Poor Jeb

I don't think you realise how debt works and how every smart business will leverage themselves at between 20-50%

Hahaha what an absolute piece of shit family.

You know, strangely, I'm happy that for once, a man who might be president sees an evil dictator halfway across the world and goes "meh, not our problem"

I'd think liberals would be happy America isn't looking to be playing World Police, but I guess their upset it's a Republican who adopted the position.

>You know, strangely, I'm happy that for once, a man who might be president sees an evil dictator halfway across the world and goes "meh, not our problem"
you realize it's not 1914 right?

we are all aware it's the current year user

He's the faggot who let the "New World Order" cat out of the bag, of course he is going to vote for the person who will continue this ideology.

thats_the_joke.png

Tells you everything you need to know about this family. It's not surprising considering both families are friends. I've actually heard how Trump even helped this guy with his campaign back in the day.
At least Jeb's son is smart and backs their party's nominee.

>Americunts playing world police ebil dumbasses

>Americunts not playing world police why aren't they helping us!!??

that's it. that's the final straw for me. if Trump loses, i am never EVER voting republican again. the republican elite has been trying to fuck over Trump from the beginning. i'm done with these cucks. probably just won't vote in a presidential election again if trump loses.

>Howard Stern interview, 9/11/02

Said "yeah, I guess so" when Stern asked him if he thought it was a good idea. He also said he didn't have all the information at the time, so he didn't know for sure.

I love libs, they take everything out of context or take only the parts that fit their narrative and then try to cram them down everyone's throats.

Sad

promise?

i promise i'll never vote for a cuckservative republican. i'd only vote republican if they have a nominee who isn't beholden to the party elite, but i doubt they'll ever let that happen again after this election

Ok, again; if you don't get a Trump 2.0 do you promise to never vote again?

>if Trump loses, i am never EVER voting republican again
It doesn't matter whether you do or not.

Clinton would facilitate continued demographic replacement and within 4 years the genetic democrats are a permanent majority.

Republicans refuse to do anything about it so they'll eventually adopt the democrat handout platform, while the democrats become "democratic socialists," a euphemism for SJW communist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

>But it was bad enough when it was Bush, he was totally controlled by the Jews too.
- Bobby Fischer

i can't promise it because you never know when another good candidate could arise, but i probably won't vote in a presidential election again if he loses.

>Republicans refuse to do anything about it so they'll eventually adopt the democrat handout platform, while the democrats become "democratic socialists," a euphemism for SJW communist.

undeniably true

>implying there's a difference between the parties without trump

Bush family needs to be exterminated, kinda pity Jeb! but no exceptions... These fucking traitors wasted so much money in the middle east, USA could have been rebuilt with that. And we could enjoy the Iraq-Iran sandniggers fighting among eachother from the sidelines.

There isn't so next time you vote why don't you do it based on a coin flip? Commit to your statements.

He's pretty vocally against starting wars. Even if he did, it would be one were the US actually stands to gain something.

This piece of meat is nothing but organs processing drugs in diapers. They should up his dose so he keeps his worthless fucking mouth shut.

For internationals like me this is an endorsement. Bushes are really disliked here, and half of the people just hate Obama because of the Nobel and the mid east flops.

>we will have at least 5 Iraq Wars by the time his term is up
I'd rather have 5 wars with Iraq than a single war with Iran or Russia.

What's even left of Iraq to have a war with? Syria is where it's at in the Middle East and Clinton's position is crystal clear on that one. She WILL go to war with Syria to continue her ME nation building, Trump just wants to defeat ISIS and leave Assad alone.

yeah man. the only war that Trump wants to start is a swift war against ISIS, which isn't really analogous to the Iraq War. meanwhile Hillary wants to exacerbate tensions between us and Iran/Russia

fucking lea.. oh.. welcome back fellow empirebro

>meanwhile Hillary wants to exacerbate tensions between us and Iran/Russia

Trump is retarded on that front too.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-shoot-iranian-ships-2016-9

>Donald Trump said Friday night that he would shoot Iranian vessels "out of the water" if they bother American ships.
>"Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," the GOP presidential candidate said at a campaign rally in Pensacola, Florida.

if Iran bothers American ships in international waters, then they deserve to be "shot out of the water". if American ships are in Iran's territory then it's a different story, can't be too mad at Iran in that case. but like you said Hillary is retarded in this regard too so it's not really a major issue in this election

Stop defending every stupid thing Trump says you retard.

Unless they shoot first, there's no reason to antagonize them, let alone "shoot them out of the water". Only USrael sees Iran as a threat of any significance.

youtube.com/watch?v=L033M6wqNCI

>What's even left of Iraq to have a war with?
Ask the Australian autist that brought it up.

As far as I'm aware, the Turkish alignment with Russia ends any strategic importance the Middle East once had. If Turkey defects from NATO entirely and sides completely with Russia, then Putin has effective control over all oil routes flowing into Europe by land, and the only way to import Oil from Saudi Arabia is via sea through the Suez Canal. It's in America's best interest to either withdraw from Middle-Eastern affairs or diffuse the strained relationship between NATO and Russia.

After all, we're only involved in the Middle East for three major reasons:
1. Oil
2. Islamic Terrorism
3. Israel

Oil has already been explained.

Thanks to Merkel's incompetence ISIS terror cells are spreading all across Europe, and so for the west the problem is now a domestic problem. In the Middle East ISIS is losing ground on all fronts and will soon collapse and peace should take hold providing the Assad regime survives.

The situation regarding Israel has mostly evolved from including all surrounding Arab countries (Egypt, Syria, Jordan) to only the Palestinean territories. The IDF is more than capable of defending itself from any external threats and it's only diplomatic issues now.

Iran is hard to say. They're clearly more bark than bite, they haven't made any aggressive moves and I doubt they will, and the only real cause for concern is the Iranian nuclear program - which they would be suicidal to even think of applying. The only other problem regarding Iran is US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf, which is unesessary in my opinion and creates needless tension.

Hopefully Trump won't play it aggressively and risk war like Hillary will. There's not much the US can do about Russia at present, but war is certainly not the answer.

>Trump, a businessman who never killed anyone will start wars
>Hillary, the politician who pushed for what has happened in Libya and Syria, will be the better choice

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD BUT shouldn't you be prepping your mother for the abo gangbang later tonight?

THANK YOU LLAMA REGARDS BFG BOOGEYMAN

>Göring's golden gun up for sale

Wonder how much it went for.

they let you have internet in that country?

Shaking it up with his Parkinson's waifu.

Maduro told me not to talk to imperialistz

Man you would have to be really gullible to fall for this shit.

Wow that's a lot of anger and angst. What exactly was wrong or egregious about my statement? How did I really defend trump? If you fuck with US ships in international waters or waters that our allies allow us to traverse, then you're going to get BTFO. And Hillary is no less aggressive in regards to Iran. So what exactly did I say that warranted your little conniption?

What a surprise, one crime family supports another crime family because the opposition threatens to tear down the entire system that propped themselves up in the first place.

The Clintons and the Bush family are both deep south fucking peasants that rose to political power through hook and crook.

Just tired of fanboys and good goyim justifying every stupid statement Trump makes when they would never do the same thing if it was Hillary saying it.

It makes no sense to randomly shoot Iranian boats when we're the ones being hostile to them in the frrst place, and they're allied with Russia which Trump ostensibly wants better relations with.

Are these Russian parade pics supposed to "chill" us or something? All I see is a healthily patriotic commemoration of a hard won victory and demonstration of pride in continuing military prowess. What the fuck is to dislike about Russia? Did the Tsar kick your miserable family out of its hovel in Vilno in 1905 or something?

This just further confirms the fact that we have a corrupt one-party dictatorship masquerading as a two-party democracy.

The American political arena has a lot in common with professional wrestling. They all pretend to beat each other up in the ring, but behind closed curtains they're all buddy-buddy plotting together on ways to erode our civil liberties and freedoms while further enriching themselves in the process. It's all bread and circuses.

Reminder that the MSM will spin this into Trump having aggressive Middle-East military policies.

This is 100% proof that both political parties are just a front for the same establishment.

This news only makes Trump's claims even more valid.

why are you guys even responding to obvious ctr shills?

you're just giving them 0.12 cent wit every respond

Mind blown. Wasn't going to vote. I'm definitely voting Trump now.

Bush 41 has secretly controlled all American politics since Reagan.

Does this confirm that the USA has only one party, the ruling party?

Was the whole "chose" between Republicans or Democrats more like a joke?

Trump seems to rustle the parties slogan "I did not have any corrupt relationship with this election".

Rodham Clinton is the Bush Sr of 2016:

1. Low Energy
2. Expecting everyone else to do the heavy lifting
3. Low Energy

Tell me why anyone should vote for Hillary without using "First female president" and "She's not Trump".

HW Bush only remains relevant on Wall Street, and the only reason he's relevant here is because everyone is waiting for him to die so the stock market will close for the day and we'll have an unscheduled holiday.

Hillary is the neocon unlike Trump in this story.
Try again mate.

Shill detected
>no convincing arguments
>one source
>claims victory when challenged
I'm voting trump just to piss you off

A thousand points of stfu

You think hillary is a man?

>this video is not available in your (((country)))
:-)

If anybody have a flying fuck what a Bush thought, we would have elected the one running. The one who had an embarrassingly large war chest and lost handily.

Go away, globalists, nobody wants you here.

Fuck it really made me a #cruzmissile

well said

another accurate post.

im starting to sniff blood in the water over here in usa. heads may literally roll before too long.

other way around. whenever putin is brought up trump says every time 'he says he likes me, but ive never met the guy'

putin thinks trump is weak but instead he will learn the hard way not to underestimate a man who is obssessed with making deals.

the optimal scenario for russia is to make a financial alliance with them they cannot go back on without efffectively bankrupting themselves. putin has been aggressive and has tried to expand russia because its economy is propped up on reserve money that will run out by 2018.

if we do not intervene putin would turn to china for help and effectively lock american influence out of a solid third of the worlds landmass. we have to put putin to heel by forcing russia into dependence on america.

I happen to be a crazy cat lady, and I'm voting Trump. So fuck you, OP!

Still salty about Archduke Ferdinand?

Illuminati bloodlines man, Illuminati bloodlines

>The point is he can't claim to have been against it the whole time when he only changed his position when it became politically advantageous.

Babies first election? Welcome to establishment politics, remember when Hillary was against gay marriage and Obama was for traditional families, what were you in 4th grade back then?

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME PAPA?

Glad they're all showing their true colors

and yet bush is voting for clinton

Neocons for Hillary.

Really makes you stink.

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=k80XUVulJtA

Hmmm

>In 2003, more than a million people took to the streets of London to protest against the Iraq War.

I don't get it, is this meant to fucking mean anything?

Do you realise how many millions of people voted in a landslide for Blair for the term of office that he took the UK into that war?

And do you realise how many millions and how much of a majority he KEPT in the next election?

The Iraq War protest is a fucking shit meme, I'm so sick of seeing it. It's fucking absurd to listen to just a million people (most of whom are dirty students/green voters/hippies/faggots) over multiple majority electoral mandates. It would literally be undemocratic to pay any attention to that protest.

And this is from someone who detests Blair and the Iraq War.

A thousand points of kike

Former liberal Trump supporter here, I actually registered Republican just to make sure I can vote in the primaries and keep any of these fuckers off the ballot...One of the parties has to be the good one right?

of course

every neocon kike shitbag wants her in

burn them all at the stake

Good ole NWO Bush? Globalist are all in for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

holy fuck that webm

You finally fixed your proxy, confused "new zealander".

FUCK THE NEO CONS

FUCK THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

TRUMP 2016

The past 30 years of the US has been run according to a plan set in motion by HW Bush.
Its to keep the dollar as the top reserve currency and keep the petrodollar on the USD.

Clinton, Bush II, Obama are on the same team. Shillery obviously.

The social issues are window dressing. Everything is downstream from economics.

Uncle George I have another one. His name is Seth Rich.

He is only pushing Clinton to save his own ass. They are afraid Trump is going to start arresting people. I would be afraid too if I was them, even though I doubt Trump will do anything like that.

god tier aussie shitposting.

No shit. Do you have any idea how much the family hates Trump for what he did to Jeb? It's not that they love Hillary, it's that they just hate Trump that much.

Dahnald, hand out delegates to my wife's son!!

A support by any Bush will be the end of her.

What a great endorsement for Trump, thank you Mr Bush

Shes got three presidents under her belt and shes still
going to fucking lose. What a goddamn mess. I guarantee you transmission is going to
be lost September 26 during the debates because trump is literally going to make her puke her guts out for making her realize how much of a piece of fucking shit she is.

I dont know man. He said hillary was fucked if he became president before. Anything can happen.

That is because you were holding signs, not guns.

Why would a government ever listen to the 'demands' (lol) of a disarmed population?

You fool.

lol thing was jeb was a mess of his own. After marrying a goblin looking bitch lol

All 5 living presidents currently support her actually. Jimmy Carter endorsed her and I'm sure Bush Jr. doesn't have any warm feelings for Trump.

Makes sense. The democrats electoral program is pretty much the same as the republican's of 30 years ago (except for the fag and nigger-loving)

>House of Saud/ZOG is voting for Shillary
wew

>If the dynasties hate Trump, then that tells me that he's not one of them.

my only fear is that is the crux of their scam

that both are still military industrial candidates

>Give us a viable alternative that we have a real chance of electing.

stop giving these pricks your money, it's the only vote you have that means something

True, but daddy Bush is so pissed that it's made the news.

>nytimes.com/2015/11/01/opinion/sunday/fall-of-the-house-of-bush.html
>Jeb said in New Hampshire that Poppy is prone to throw his shoe at the TV when Trump comes on.

I rate this NWO shill 9 out of 11.

His emdorsent backfires.

Main reason is not wanting to see the "unredacted" 9/11 28 pages released.

Since Donald has literally no allegiance to any past administration (except maybe Reagan) he could quite possibly open the closets and show all of the Feds skeletons.

Maybe we'll get the truth about the Aliens.

You're a low IQ liberal cuck, Trump was never for the war.
>He said he wished the invasion had been done "properly the first time" meaning to have removed saddam I can only presume?
Again, he never supported it, but he did say that if he had it done at all he would've gone all the way and finished it. Instead the war was a half-assed operation, which is why we have ISIS.

Liberals will play this up as "E-even evil Republicans know how bad Trump is!!!"

And satanic pedophiles running around the grove.

>If he lives long enough to see the election.
>he

That's an interesting way to write Hillary Clinton

That should be the final nail in her coffin.

He'll be dead in a month. Screengrab this.

The Bush family and Clinton family are part of the same crime syndicate... so of course they will vote for their crime buddy.

What's great about this is how Trump is proven right, yet again
The Dem & Rep. Elites rig the system and own D.C together as allies against the citizens

Even better is how all the Democrats with Bush Derangement Syndrome, will now be on the side of Bush if they vote for Hillary

The fkn irony is delicious

>Father of the most cucked man on earth is voting for Hillary
It's almost like its genetic

So this is essentially playing out just like the premise of SMT IV Apocalypse - a manufactured fight between the Republicans and Democrats (Law and Chaos) all for the amusement and entertainment of the (((global elite))) (YHVH)

youtu.be/txukr5zgHnw
Yea this pretty much sums it up.

No, if you vote Trump, we'll all be dead before 2020.

Enjoy the last 4 years on Earth.

The NWO has gone full self destruction

TRUMP 2016/2020

MAGA
A
G
A

because you're a fucking idiot babby who doesn't know what he's talking about

georgy sure doesn't look to good in ops pic

btw it's probably more damageing than helping you if he approves your poilicy in public.

>Jimmy Carter
Who?

Bush and Clinton are different parties, but are cut from the same cloth. 2-party system is a fallacy.

It's ok. He'll die before inauguration day.

Senior is a boi-lover and Babs has always run the ENTIRE show.

lol right? The Bushes were demonised in every fucking outlet of media from 2003-2008 by leftists. Now they want to act like they respect them and their opinions. God damn they are desperate.

> the 5 worst presidents of all time hate trump and support hillary

i think this is the best endorsement he could ever have gotten

Poppy got cucked by two lesbians a couple years back, they made him be the guy who swore in their marriage or whatever.

dont forget obama blamed bush for every mistake he made until halfway into his second term

Also Reagan's nickname for his insane wife was "Mommy"

>Russian wars since the fall of the Soviet Union:
>First Chechen War
>Second Chechen War
>Pretty much durka durkas of the Caucasus
> And Ukraine
That makes about 3 huge engagements, 2 of them being against mohammadans.
I dont think Russia is as bloodthirsty as you think that they are, China seems to want to start more shit

Canada just can't compete in shit posting.

If the globalists are this all powerful political entity, how can Trump give them such trouble?
Won't they just bring him into the fold if he wins without them?

Honestly, after the butt reaming Trump gave Jeb during the primaries, is anyone surprised by the Bush's reaction?

OMG the neocon is voting against the populist?! color me shocked batman!

>(((Neocons)))

Im glad Putin agrees with his Americans first policies! lol nice one there

>Be GHWBush
>give amnesty to mexicans even though reagan gave you sweeping powers to deport them
>increase taxes despite saying you wouldn't
>increase immigration despite Republicans wanting fewer immigrants to keep America white
>have a son who then refused to decrease immigration after bill clinton doubled it and that same son wanted to give mexican illegals citizenship because TRU CONSERVATIVES
>have another son who is beta as fuck and married a mexican

The Bush family is absolute cancer, ironically George P. Bush the half-spic is the only one smart enough to realize that backing Trump is the best way to ensure their sleazy family isn't completely cut off from politics once Trump is elected, the rest are too up their own asses to figure it out

Stand up and say that to my face, Bush!

Shouldn't be news. Trump humiliated his son and destroyed his family as a political dynasty - of course he's going to vote for a fellow neocon insider like Clinton.

Meanwhile his grandson asks ¡Yeb! supporters to back Trump

>member of one "royal" family reports that another member from a different "royal" family is voting against the man that "stole" the nomination from his son
Hmmmmm it's almost like the elite establishment are pissed that someone other than someone inside their little ring of elites got support of the people instead of one of them.

So, who are you voting? Honestly, they both look kinda awful. Hillary is an old, sick granny and a compulsive liar, Trump is a clown.
Just how did you manage to end up with these two?

Then why bother?

Probably still salty at the ass ravaging trump gave to jeb

Are you neocon enough to vote for Hillary?

What's wrong with clowns? They try hard to please you.

Any more proof you need that there is no difference between democrats and republicans

Thank god we have trump and Bernie this year to show us how fucked the system really is

Why do they want to give Trump even more of the independent vote? This will hardly impact the Republican vote, also.

I hope next year after Trump wins you see all the neo-cons switch to democrats

Would be nice

Hillary is the one who wants war with Russia. Trump wants to cooperate with Russia to take out ISIS, similar to the terms of the (now defunct) ceasefire agreement in Syria. Hillary wants a no fly zone over Syrian occupied air space, which has Russian planes flying over it.

Meanwhile she plans to do nothing as ISIS spreads across Europe and the US. Never mind worrying about war overseas, we're gonna have it here in the streets if she gets in. 550% more terrorist attacks.

Fuck off meme country. You only exist because larger nations birthed you out of the dying corpse of a better class of European nations.

Just the establishment protecting it self.

You know Carter has sort of endorsed Trump.

This will only hurt Clinton.

Here's a good excuse for Trump to indict his goofy crooked son for 9/11.

>echochamber
You are allowed to say what you want.

Thing is you people are paid to shill for a crooked, not likeable, sick version of Jeb Bush. No wonder you fail to subvert a single person.
She is so fucking terrible you can't even make normies come to her rallies.