Will the world ever go back to the "good times" ever again? Is it even possible...

Will the world ever go back to the "good times" ever again? Is it even possible? Personally I think its only destined to get worse, economically, from here frankly due to overpopulation. I'm not wishing for a great plague, but is that what the world needs?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhpco.org/sites/default/files/public/Statistics_Research/2015_Facts_Figures.pdf
cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

No, there's always been problems due to overcrowding. Obviously there must be a limit but you'll probably be long dead before its reached so shut your face and stop thinking of killing us all of you genocidal prick

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Overpopulation is a myth.

impoverished nations are the ones with the highest population growth rates

poor people genocide when

wtf? i hate science now

Several things I can think of that will cause massive deaths that lower the population
>a disease that kills
>war
>nukes
>weather getting worse and worse like it's trending now

These are the most likely scenarios

We either need a war, or deport all shits like spain ie did. It's been done before, nothinng new.

Then they can just overpopulate in africa and starve, let me tell you a story from Yndlingasaga, it's very relevant today, part for us up here, where the soil sour where there is at all.

>In Sweden there is a county called Värmland, this all takes place sometime before your "viking age".
>Värmland was all forest before, but a King named Olav "the treefeller"
>decide to burn and clear the forest and build the land.
>He said that anyone who would follow him and clear and build the country,
>they would get free land there. So many people found this
>as good terms, and joined in.

>Värmland became the most prosperous place in Sweden, and
>people kept coming in from all corners of the country.
>Then something happens, the land can only feed so many people,
>so they starved........

The Land can only give so much.

Well when you aren't working 8 hours a day to pay bills and buy food all you are left to do is fuck
So you fuck and fuck and have 8 kids that will all die by 30

Humanity was always shit, brochacho.

You have no idea what you're talking about
No nation in the world has those kinds of mortality rates anymore

killing people worked for thousands of years.

They do if we stop giving them our help

is this a fucking joke?
when were the good times if not now?

There's no brakes on the overpopulation train, because trying to stop it would involve telling others that less brown people should exist, and that's something a modern day faggot westerner can't come to terms with. Exponential population growth is not sustainable, so there is likely going to be a gigantic world war in the future based on basic resources and fertile land.

It's pretty funny actually. Feel fags are going to cause the greatest catastrophe this world has ever seen.

I think this will drag on until there is no more oil (or the oil being so expensive nobody want's to buy it). If we reach this point before destoying our planet we are golden, because then the arabs will no longer be our "great allys" they will just be some shitskin countrys who want rediculous things from the west. This will lead to a war which will most likely eradicate most of these countrys. After that africa is next ..... you know, after you destroyed the entire middle east because you wanted the last scraps of oil under the sand it's not that much more inhumane to activly control birth- and dyingrates in countrys you don't give a shit about ..... the entirety of africa ...

That's it, 1,5bil people less .... it's a start I guess

Do you live in America? They have some measures in place already without a plague.

2012 data for abortion- 699,202 thousand killed

2014 data for hospice- 1,656,353 million dead

There is abortion for the unwanted little babies, and then we have hospice for knocking off parents/grandparents on medicare/medicaid, and those who are younger or middle aged without insurance in need of expensive surgeries, transplants, or cancer treatments.

Hospice here runs on a timer three months and then the medicare wants to know why you are not dead. Very sad actually since hospice was created to care for the dying, and not to starve/dehydrate them to death or overdoes them, but hey they got make the bottom line to get paid by the government or insurance company.

>nhpco.org/sites/default/files/public/Statistics_Research/2015_Facts_Figures.pdf

>cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/

It's the third world hellholes that are overpopulated. We need to deport all the shitskins we have and then close the borders. 3rd world overpopulation is a problem that fixes itself

Technology helps with population and 1st world economies see massive declines in birth rates. 3rd world countries are the problem. But the world will be ok

Come on, goy. There never were any "good times".

its always the same
wealth and capital is evenly distributed
after a while very few have most of the wealth capital
then war comes, people die and shit is redistributed

Holy shit!

Well that's surprisingly accurate, I give you a B American. Now give be back New Amsterdam.

exactly, there can be more humans than there are Oxygen atoms on earth.
Look, if you take Texas and give every person a field where they can grow vegetables and shit you could fit planet population x 4 into this area alone

Finally, a german who isn't a complete cuck. Good for you, Katja.

Anyone who thinks good times will ever return is fucking delusional.

Right and how do you think the quality of life would be? Fucking dumb cunt. Overpopulation is about infrastructure something that we can not provide even now. God you spergs who look at everything in raw mathematical terms are fucking ridiculous.

did your humour leave with the EU membership?

If you have the desire to reproduce you likely have a low-IQ and are part of the problem.

The real issue with overpopulation is that the majority of the population growth will happen among the low IQ population of the world.

The value of the unskilled labour is declining, we simply don't need more low intelligent people on the planet.
Democracy will die out in the future, because if the majority of a countries population are dependent on the government and they don't have the basic intelligent level to gain the knowledge that is required for them to be apart of the work force and sustain themselves. Then there only method for increasing their living standard would be to take from those that are capable.

>2014 data for hospice- 1,656,353 million dead
>1 trillion 656 billions and 353 millions dead

seems legit.

This is actually true

We're not overpopulated - in terms of resources we haven't even begun utilizing much of anything within the oceans, let alone deeper parts of the crust, let alone the mantle, let alone near earth asteroids and other solar bodies.

We really really don't have an issue with resources.

And in terms of food - the same again. There's a lot of surface area still unused, there's a lot that can be done with the oceans, with hydroponic vertical farms within cities.

We even have entire continents virtually unused for modern farming and still exploding in population - just look at africa.

The Earth could probably support twice as many people as it currently does, and all of them at a western standard of living. Maybe even significantly more than that. So long as we can improve efficiency and work to extract resources from more difficult locations while simultaneously improving recycling of materials, I see no serious resource issues for the rest of humanity's future.

thats right, we need thinkers, people like you and me, creative minds,
Take this moment and breathe deeply.
2070 FUTURE NOW
Sea floor farming man!

Times are always good if you're rich enough

>Sea Floor farming
>Oceans polluted and filling with trash and radioactive waste
>Runoff from current livestock production destroying/bleaching all ocean life

Are you kidding me?

>overpopulation
If we just kept borders closed, stopped importing sandniggers by the million, and gave it time, nature would sort itself out in the 3rd world nations who will otherwise suffer from it in the future