BREAKING: Hillary's Thugs break into Trump HQ

Trump HQ in San Antonio has been broken into. Sensitive campaign information stolen.

>Where were you when you witnessed your own personal Watergate?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778105254734880769?s=09
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778106423456694272
youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8
youtube.com/watch?v=7-MEUcExyD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would they steal dozens of PS2 memory cards?

I'm going out on a limb...I bet the San.Antonio office had like nothing important in it. maybe a jar of coffee money and some stickers.

Sounds a lot like Watergate, is history repeating itself? A lying crooked politician sanctioning thugs to break into a political HQ?

But it's ok because trump is actually hitter.

Thats where trump was hiding the skeletons, his campaign is over.

THOSE BEANERS FUCKED UP NOW

THEY COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN

THEY WOULD BE ENTERING

THE STONE ZONE
>THE STONE ZONE
THE STONE ZONE
>THE STONE ZONE

You mean like breaking in a horse?

Fuck trump and all white people

I live in San Antonio I fucking hate it here I want to die

All of Trump's digital stuff (donars, ads, design) are in KSAT

there are soo many fat fucks here i swear

Roger, it's time for bed.

Some are speculating that it was Lying Ted Cruz!

Check out @RogerJStoneJr's Tweet: twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778105254734880769?s=09

can you literally kill yourself you genetically inferior, jealous jungle trash.

What are the odds they would find something more damning than the fact they broke in?

you sound a little nervous, Hooknose.

Theyre after the Trump salsa recipe, this is big

They found Trump's dankest memes.

We're fucked.

Jeb finally making use of that hoodie.

What? Really, why is she not in fucking prison?

Check my trips homo

>Thanks for Correcting the Record. 5 shekels have been deposited to your account.

Sa fag here..didnt even kniw trump hq was a thing. I know where the democrat hq is. Drive past it going to SAC all the time. Tons of car accidents on that exit.

Pretty stupid, but thats beaners for you.

>nobody suspects Carson

Because niggers did it.
Blame Katrina.

You could have listened, Dahnald. You could have given me the delegates.

I can almost guarantee that this will not mean anything and in a few days will be forgotten.

welcome to america 2016.

Will there ever be an election more insane than this in our lifetimes? Sometimes I wonder if I didn't die 6 months ago and everything that's happened since is some kind of fever dream as I drift into the abyss.

I hate it here in Texas in general

Wtf is this serious?

>twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778106423456694272

i dont know if we should believe him or not.

they were trying to steal the secret to massive turnout at rally's lol very low energy break in.

Crazy Ted thought Trump was hiding the delegates on a hard drive.

No local stories up but theyd never tell the truth anyway.

San Antonio here too. WTF? Didn't see this anywhere.

Alamo fags, when are we all meeting up?

The Democratic Party is a mafia, lol.

Get out

So fat fucks living in San Antonio isn't a meme started by Charles Barkley?

Would you like to read how cynical I am regarding Drumpfenberg? Ahem. Did he attack himself.

Tis but a scratch

Not a single reputable source. Not even a single source other than this screenshot of your twitter. Fuck off you dumb nigger.

Jeff Stein and Bill Clinton funny images ?

He was looking for the delegates.

it's true every one is a fat beaner

Nope. Seriously fatfucks everywhere. Like the libtard feminists they think they are perfectly healthy.

Checked. Guess we should have volunteered to be guards at the Trump HQ. Too little too late now.

Yes and no. Mostly no. 210 north central reporting in

im pretty close to the alamo

It was clearly an attempt to capture the notorious Pepe. May our thoughts and prayers go out to him tonight.

TRUMP IS FINISHED
I REPEAT, DONALD DRUMPF IS FINISHED
THIS IS THE FINAL BLOW, HIS RACIST AND SEXIST CAMPAIGN IS DONE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let me get this straight
>2 weeks before debates CTR starts paying for dirt on Trump
>1 week before debates campaign office is broken in to for dirt on Trump
Just ask yourselves, to whos benefit?

Kek

i don't see what's wrong with being hitler

Shit. I forgot debate is on Monday.

Looks like Trump is toast.

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

Not hitler, hitter you fucking jackass.

lets eat at tip top cafe m8 im ready

No you got it all backwards, it was the skeletons that broke in to steal the sensitive democrats.

Watch them find proof, that Trump's people are believers of KEK.
Praise KEK!!!

Spoopy

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>San Antonio

This is why we need a wall!

NOT THE TACOS

I figured out the perpetrators

sorry you had to find out this way user, but hitler's dead

Literally fucking Nixon

we watergate now lads

This almost sounds like, for a change, a Trump-planned false flag. He could have paid a couple of clowns to burst into his building and play that against the Dems (who have been using that very tactic for years)

I'm just saying, considering Hillary's hitlist, this feels a bit sloppy, doesn't it?

Def need to start fixing this place up. Too many shit libs are in office in SA. Also, very few people even vote at all.

pretty sure he isn't, i heard he is in argentina in a secret hospital with hillary clinton and michael jackson

prepare to eat shit for eight years

>sensitive information stolen
Does Trump like to staple sensitive information to the walls? Piss off. Everything is digitized; no one stole anything

Keked

Go back to bed, Petain.

trips of truth

Any official statements from the campaign yet? The only source I can find is this twitter account, I don't want us to get played lads.

Delete this.

>i dont know if we should believe him or not.
anyone who banged nina hartley is a-ok

At least you guys have those giant pizzas

Stole all the rare pepes

This bitch is like a crime boss. She's worse than Al Capone.

Praise kek.
Kek with us.

Big lous' is severly over rated. The 42 pizza cost around $125 or so, wait time is 4 to 6 hours to be seated. 1 to 2 to be served.

Without memeing, can anyone explain what "sensitive"means in this context?

What would there be to steal?

I love how Stone and Pence go to the same barber.

Shadilay

Probably Ted Cruz, sending in his skelegates again.

Trump has a chance to tuck the over now. They are desperate for something to stick him with, so the next steps he should take are:

Manufacture a believable, but fake scandal and some proof. Maybe Photoshop a photo of him touching his daughter's breasts.

Make is superbly easy to steal, but don't just hand it to the Clinton campaign, ensure the acquire it illegally.

Have it located in a place brimming with cameras. Tip off the campaign with their trump dirt tip line. Say you are a disgruntled trump volunteer.

Wait for Hillary to tweet about it and then prove it was faked.

Kek

>tuck the over

Sometimes I hate fucking google. You know damn well that's not what I fucking meant you retard.

Praise him!

Anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8

Your autism must be really bad considering you feel obligated to post this same shit in every thread. And not just today. You're one ape in urgent need of bananas.

Hmmm... so Donald Trump isn't capable of keeping sensitive information safe??? interesting.....

Implied incest would be a very bad thing to give the Clinton campaign. A better thing to plant would be some info that maybe he's cheating on his wife. Americans don't give a shit if the president dips his dick in other pussies. Just look at Bill Clinton and JFK.

"sensitive campaign information"

yeah, like what. who cares.

Trump is gonna be quiet about this. Then come the debates, hillary is going to spring what she thinks is dirt on him only for him to not only prove the information is false, but that it was deliberately planted in the hq for the burglars to steal, thereby implicating hillary in a watergate like scandal.

tax returns

Why would he keep his tax returns in his campaign office/HQ?

I will get those delegates, Dahnald.

>4d chess

I like it. Have a picture of operation "Exodus 8:4"

THE DELEGATES

It more likely has internal polling and sensitive contact info.

5D Plasmasphere Simulations confirmed

She's after the Trump supporters list.
Bernie handed his list over already, along with his money like a cuck.

It was nice knowing you, Cred Forums.

r/ing assange pepe

thank you for correcting the record.

Assume I'm a retard and explain what would she'd do with that?

I fucking love Roger Stone

1. Nothing of any importance or "sensitivity" to the Trump campaign is going to be in San Antonio, TX.

2. San Antonio is filled to the brim with below 70 IQ mexicans that more than likely broke in with general robbery in mind. Any "sensitive" material they may have removed would have been destroyed on the way to the pawn shop.

This. Everyone on that list can expect la ratas to raise hell at their home. You can expect sapd to be useless as always.

This has Jeb! written all over it.

I can see his drunk ass screaming and crying while crossing out Trump's face in magic marker.

Jeb! is a mess.

Probably illegals breaking in to steal the copper wiring.

Only if there was any dirt to be found. We aren't talking about Illary and I would bet that Trump has a bit better understanding of how to keep data safe than she does. There for it would be safe to presume that no harmful info was stored there or if it was, it is encrypted.

YES!

Is that yfw you realize I sent 40 of them out to various Democratic organizations and donors. I even sent one to Jillian for the hell of it.

I ended up sending 120 rare pepes out in total.

FALSE ALARM. it was just YEB BUSH. he forgot his guacamole bowl that he brought for the staffers at lunchtime. he was drunk after happy hour and the door was just unlocked, but there was an alarm which he didnt know about so he panicked and guacamole is now all over the floor and hallway

But the data they will "find" will implicate trump in Benghazi to take the heat off Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=7-MEUcExyD4

how rich are you? just giving away uber rare pepes for free like that

I wonder that all the time.

I made a fortune off of the short-lived Trumpcoin. I've got a short position on pepes now, so I'm trying to tank the market.

contact and sources would be the big stuff, plans for ads or travel info would be minor, internal communications would also be bad to have in the wild

>uber rare pepes
I have pepes that are so rare that my wealth managers recommended that I do not display them to prevent counterfeit pepe production or theft.

can i have a peek at one slightly rare valuable pepe?

I'm guessing that they'd have shit like that encrypted though? Unless it's on paper not hidden well.

>pepe.exe

you do realize your sisters wife and daughters are being raped by packs of mud people, pumping their 'sexual emergencies' into their scared pink bodies... right this second right?
>go outside and fix your country sven. what are you doing at a computer, get your skiis and go deliver justice. save them sven.

did you mail all those pepes?

>Where were you

Literally in San Antonio.

Actually the best thing is just nude pictures of himself. Not really damaging, but they will take it.

And he can Photoshop a phony birthmark onto them or something.

Why? So she can have them all suicided?

It's been a circus. Democracy in action.

When are you sending those user ?
Kek bless you if you really sending it

If Trump doesn't win, 2020 is going to be one hell of a ride.

Why are people being so melodramatic on pol

Like come on dude, really? You're not sure if you're still alive because democrats are corrupt?

Pol claims to be redpilled but half you guys know literally nothing about american political history

Protip: elections have always been corrupt as fuck, pick up a history textbook

>US & A will exist after 4 years of Hittlary in office
>anything but nuclear winter exists in 2020

sure, the Dem nominee and the media attacking us and our cartoon frog is totally usual and not insane.

>9/22/16
>Clinton orchestrates a press conference for the first time in a year.
>World watches scared as she walks out with a shit eating grin, no sign of her handlers in sight.

>Taking a deep breath, she blasts her voice into the minds of every life form on the third plane, corrupting their very essence.
>"Kneel before your new god!" She screeches while raising her hand.
>With a snap of her fingers, a wispy yellow ooze spews from her mouth consisting of phlegm and diazepam.
>Making its way across the globe, the ooze begins corrupting the planet.
>Her emails that were once deleted were wiped from existence, preventing anyone from remembering them.
>Every red pilled being on Earth watches in horror as their hair turns blue, and they have sudden thirsts for semen, transformed into nu-males.
>Feminists beat their chests while tossing their tampons away, free bleeding into the world to signify their new god's ascension.
>A portal in the Middle East and Mexico forms, destroying the walls.
>Amidst the chaos, CNN reporters swarm like locusts towards Clinton, curious as to her new godly form.

>own personal watergate
who are you, trump? faggot

Its not that bizarre, ffs you have an army of Cred Forums neets spamming journalists with Nazi pepes on twitter day in and day out

What did you think would happen eventually

Crisp, clean logic. Love it

>> San Antonio

Wetback heaven

>HAND OVER THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

well that kind of thing never happened before

>tfw it's just a sign of how things will always be from now on
>trolling journalists and major politicians and having them react to it regularly is the new normal
the future is comfy as fuck, and we're in it

This is different from WaterGate in that Watergate was a setup to frame a Redpilled Richard Nixon who planned to purge Jews and the Bohemians in his second term.

they were after trumps rare pepe collection

wtf i hate clinton now i am now a #CarsonArson

Atleast you're not a #ChimoWithJoe

>DAHNALD! -hiccup- Yoush shoulda gave me da delegates Dahnald! Hwhere are them?? Ish time to give dem to me.

>mfw Hillary pulled her own Watergate and she hasn't even been elected yet

Now dance roaches

Dance at the hands of Hijak

And practice saying

Madam President.