What does Cred Forums think of alex jones info wars?

what does Cred Forums think of alex jones info wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mediocre

No matter what someone believes in, if they are passionate you should respect their passion.

Alex is passionate. He's also hilarious, even if unintentional.

Would BBQ with.

He's good entertainment. He's our Jonathan Leibowitz.

water filters

Jewish shill

Promotes race mixing

ZOG shill, CIA controlled opposition. He works for the lizards, man. :D

master real life troll

That video clip of him with the young turkroaches Sent my sides into outter space

Controlled idiot, when he says something right he mixes it with fucking idiotic lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

REMINDER: threads that say "what does Cred Forums think about ____. Are research to determine effectiveness of psyop/shilling/mind control tactics.

Used to actually believe in his bullshit. He's not a bad guy.

Controlled opposition water filter salesman. He still has some good stuff.

He is a nutjob. He always goes from reasonable news broadcasting to " THE FUCKING NEW WORLD ORDER DUDE I'M TELLING YOU!!!!" in every single video.

im actualy an average joe but these responses are interesting.

FISH PEOPLE

Good. Maybe they'll learn that we know Alex Jones is a fucking shill and retire his model and replace him with another lizard. :D

also he mocked people for naming the jew who are behind globalism
>no no no jews dindu nuffin
>THERE NAZI CHINESE COMMUNIST GLOBALISTS

I'd wager he's right about 60-70% of the time. If he was to speak in a room with 100 other people you would hear his voice over everyone else for sure.

You can tell what's effective based on what the establishment hates. Alex knows how to hurt the establishment, which is why Hillary mentioned him by name recently. Anyone who says he's a shill is an autist moron.

so is it safe to assume Info Wars get's all it's money from the store? they push that shit hard

muh filters

When is Alex going to transform into a being of globalist hating energy and leave his physical form behind?

So much this

I'd imagine people actually buy some of that shit. He's got some cool hats though I almost bought one

Seems like a cool dude personally. But he's a nutjob who runs deep in the conspiracy theories. I mean deep, and that overshadows any legit message he might have.

>ITS THE ROBOTS DUDE THE AI IS DETERMINING THIS IS THE COURSE TO KILLING US ALL!

He's the only one who cried or shed a tear for the fish people.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

I have some merch. Props to Alex for making the only media outlet I can think of with cool shirts/hats.

are they good?

He's a little mad but sometimes it takes mad men to see the truth in things.

That's the reason he exists though. To be derided by the ZOG media as a lunatic. The very fact that he's mentioned by Hillary lends itself to the idea he's a shill. This is the exact essence of controlled opposition.

jewish overlord gatekeeper
he knows what's up

If he were really a shill he would have seen to it that he wouldn't be so successful. Think about all the ex cuckservatives and ex liberals who have been red pilled because of Alex. That can't be good for the establishment.

Don't trust him, but I acknowledge he has done some good, no idea if it's been more good than bad. He is rather crazy. Don't know if he is controlled or not, I think either is quite possible. Funny seeing him slowly grow more jew conscious.

Even if OP is not the feds, you can be sure the feds will find this thread using queries of the database they are building and will use it in building there statistical models.

Hello FBI!

Just wanted to say--Hillary for president! I'm not hateful in any way, guys.

Zionist shill and a water filter merchant.

pretty cool guy overall.

You respect radical Islamists?

>grow more jew conscious

Source, ive never heard him speak anything negative about the jews

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

He talks shit on Israel and Jews every once in awhile— particularly when a caller says that the world government is happening because of any particular ethnic group.

his most recent rant was fucking epic, but skip me with the lizard people shit.

would buy a filter from/10

I love the guy, he has good intentions, good in my book

Most under rated patriot in our country. Yeah he's rough around the edges but he has been right many times. He's doing Gods work against the faggot globalist. In fact other than the Jews HE IS the reason you fucking retards even know about the globalists. So he needs respect.

Pretty cool dude

and 2 years later he looked like a pudgy middle aged man

He dont like when the frogs do the homosexual

That's because the current (((Jones))) is not Alex Jones at all but Bill Hicks

What happened...
Fluoride?

He's was correct about everything before it was mainstream, but his wife is a kike so he can't accept the truth of who's behind globalism. I rate 14 out of 88.

>He promotes muh filters
>He's only in it for muh money

Yet it's fine for CNN and establishment media to promote harmful drugs during their time blocks.

Millennials with no understanding are always hilarious.

>You've done nothing to fight the globalists but talk shit on Jones fuck you son

masterkek it almost sounds like he's about to say "it's so fucked up"

Agreed

Every good christian respects other faiths

Praise Lord Jesus Christ and praise Alex Jones and his modestly prices supplements and filters

He's a thorn in the side of the establishment, so I'm glad he's around.

BIG PHARMA CONTROLLING THE FISH PEOPLE CHEMICALS IN THE WATER VACCINE MILLENNIAL LIBERALS MURDERING GOD FEARING AMERICANS

if the florida radioactive waste thing gets to Alex he is going to explode