Spinning the spin

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/19/why_her_poll_decline_could_be_good_news_for_clinton_131820.html

Other urls found in this thread:

balancedrebellion.com/
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to be fair it is true, if she actually lived long enough to reach office the stress level would do her in for sure.

It's not exactly wrong. Until Trump is solidly overtaking Clinton, we can't get cocky.

Trump also needs to be on his A game from here until November. The debates will also be a big factor.

Basically, clench your asshole until the election.

Fuck Trump and fuck all whites

Alright, listen up fags.
You can use the balancedrebellion.com/ site to make TRUMP win. The way site works is matching Republican and Democratic voters who plan on voting 3rd party so that for every democrat voting 3rd party in a state, there is a republican voting Johnson in the state. They made a stupid video about it, go watch it. Essentially is a (really good) way of getting both sides to vote Johnson.
However, to do this, you select a state. Boom. You lie. You all sign up as swing state residents, especially Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Choose "would be Trump voter." This will match you to a demofag. Then, that demofag votes Libertarian instead of democrat on election day, and you just vote Trump anyway. It will depress Clinton votes if y'all do this right. I'm still voting Johnson tho.
Have fun Trumpfags.

Too bad the pneumonia will end her

>real clear politics
>orwellian levels of spin
Does the ride ever end?

haha she was only pretending to be retarded

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Hillary gets fucked first as it looks.

Fuck you, your familie and hilldog you racist.

This is paul krugman levels of delusion
>I burned your house down
>WHY
>so you could rebuild it
>this will stimulate the economy

what decline, nigger?

Damn that's some cooked data

They've been reading from Trudeau's book of philosophy.

Absolutely! What decline?

omg hillary has it in the bag so much that i wont even vote

suck it drupkings

kek

cesrusc.org/election/

This. Show the racist stomweenies how many people are against them by not voting and still having Hillary win by a huge majority #HomeForHer

Funny how this article makes no mention of the terrorist attacks impact on the polls and how it benefits Trump, meaning now he may actually be ahead.

keke, last date is sept 1st. Its the 20th leafman.

More Combetta, sending the news to MSM and local news stations; get in here fags

>actually believing the bullshit about "pneumonia"

>The debates will also be a big factor.

Man I'm nervous about the debates. All Trump has to do is keep cool, call that bitch out and not go on any crazy rants.

Please don't say anything crazy Trump. Please kek protect him.

"Bernie can still win"

Jeb! Is going to win in a last-minute landslide! You'll see! You'll all fucking see!