Nov. 8, 2016

>post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/what-panic-looks-reuters-polls-show-huge-shift-electoral-map-toward-trump
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/18/new-mexico-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ME
>not split 2/2

Eat shit, defeatist scum.

>NV
>not Red
Kill yourself my man

cant wait for all the trumpsters to call the election rigged when he loses. lolol.

>Nevada
>blue
made my noggin a joggin

Youll do the same when he wins

Colorado won't go red.

Colorado should be blue.

Those numbers add up you fucking kike. You tried this shit earlier Hillshill. Fuck off

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

ME is going to be split you fucking nitwit

IL is going red this November you dunce.

Isn't he projected to get Vermont?

>PA
>VA
>Blue

Sure it will.

/thread

Better believe it.

All of Maine will go blue.

He's projecting to get:

Vermont
New Hampshire
New Mexico
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin
Rhode Island
Nevada

You'll be the "man killing yourself" when the Hispanic vote, which has inceased 2% in NV since 2012, takes the state blue.

CO should be read

Map as of 18th September

*red

Blue, I'm meant! God damnit!

What an aesthetic map

Lol wut?

New Mexico is already confirmed red. Another shill ignoring it.
I don't know about any other states. For all I care they all might be blue, but we KNOW that New Mexico is red.

Anyone who ignores that fact is a shill and their opinion is invalid.

Hes taking Oregon and Virginia. Pa too. Coal Hates Clinton. But no one surveys outside the cities, so they're not being represented

...you mean the percentage of latinos who are registered has increased by 2%...try reading your own graph faggot

New Mexico is a blue state. It will vote for Hillary.

Would it be possible for Trump to take NJ? I've observed ever increasing Trump sentiment spreading across Northern NJ and Christie Country.

I adore it.

Not according to the polls.
He has a strong lead in New Mexico. If you're going to ignore those polls you might as well ignore every other poll, which case the entire thing is a joke and none of your predictions mean anything.

Literally no way Utah will go Clinton

If you've got recent polls showing the trend I can update the map

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

he does have PA in the bag OP sorry

so many goddamn ctr shills in here right now

>retarded

KAINE LIVES

Seriously. What the fuck is going on?

Why do the shills insist on insisting that New Mexico is blue?
If you are trying to discourage people why not just make New Mexico red and remove a different state. Make New Mexico red and make something like Utah blue.
If you do that no one is going to call you out on your bullshit.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/what-panic-looks-reuters-polls-show-huge-shift-electoral-map-toward-trump
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/18/new-mexico-poll/

It's a Reuters poll. Are you going to accuse Reuters of being pro-Trump?

the dems will bring ILLEGALS in BUSSES to the voting stations and give them $20 out of the bernie fund so they can cast a vote for Hillary without eer showing an ID

There will be LOTS of happenings surrounding this years elections and Hillary is going to win "magically"

Riots will ensue on November 9th, and 10th.

During the Clinton election she will hand out american passports to 11 million illegals and the 2020 election will require voters to show an ID.

Easy 2nd Term for Hillary.

THIS IS THE LAST ELECTION THE DEMS CAN RIG AND THEY WILL GO ALL OUT!!

BECAUSE IF THEY WIN THIS WON THEY WILL WIN 2020,2024,2028,2032,.........,n

This is what I'm hoping for.

#NeverTrump

If EU couldn't rig the Brexit vote I don't see Hillary rigging this vote.

What they will do instead is try to sabotage everything Trump does and try to get him out of the office as soon as possible.
This will take the form of fake scandals and quite possible a JFK style assassination.

Trump is going to be mingling with the enemy 24/7. It's not going to be hard for someone to set up an assassination.

They didn't rig the election because they didn't expect anything to happen

This time they will not be so careless

>Texas is blue
Oy vey.
Funny how you can never make these predictions without pulling this shit.

It says a lot that you have to flat out lie to make it look like Trump is going to lose.
Ask yourself that. If Trump is going to lose, why are you lying?

This is what a Trump landslide might look like. This is a best case scenario but Trump can do even better.

Not happening, lol.

screencap this

>NJ ever going red

I think Texas has a higher chance of going blue.

I'll take "Things That Ain't Gonna Never Happen" for a buck fifty

Clinton/Kaine will crusie to advivcostory

>his is a best case scenario
>but Trump can do even better
intellectuals from Bangladesh

I've been hoping for NJ to go red as well, but most of the population is in the nigger infested cities like Newark who always vote Dem for the gibs.

But I still have hope it can go red

shit map
Trump takes NM, NV, 1/2 ME, possibly VT, possibly some of the rust belt

>NH
>Blue

you cant even split maine 2-2, its always 3-1 or 4-0, how you as a american not even understand your own election

Latest Emerson poll says Clinton +4. Due to such close proximity to PA, which is very close in poll as well, NJ might flip.

Best case scenario according to normies like me. But Trump can do even better since he's an God Emperor. I wouldn't be surprised if he crosses 370.

Yes you can
Both CDs are tied
A wins the CD coin flips
B wins the state coin flip