>>89582210

>Produced by ASS ART

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zkgcH6SmxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y8sS8jb91Yo
soundcloud.com/prkthencounter/p-e-p-e-shadiley-vinyl-italian-version-italo-disco-2010
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/release/597903
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=G2owvwKrq3E
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ass Art == Shitposting

May Kek grant us blessing through repeating digits. Praise Kek.

checked and praised

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Kek has given me blessings.

Kek has blessed you. Also yes you are correct. Ass art is the earliest form of shitposting.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Very Jazzy in here

these are amazing but fleeting memes.

kek pls help ensure my amblypygi's molt goes well.

That's not all

Check out the name of this album it was featured on. Also, add it's number in the list to the 29 in the corner and what do you get?

>HIGH ENERGY
M
A
G
A

praise him

Pls no bully but I just realized ass art = shitposting

What the fuck is going on. Seriously.

Was the internet created for this moment in time to come? For Kek to be summoned and fuck shit up?

DAMN, THIS IS GOOD

OFFICIAL SONG OF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

oh fuu...

>S.I.A.E
>CIA

What if in the 60s the hippies memed JFK into the White House and they 86'd him. What if we're repeating history?

>breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations

Literally memes

>edition ju bal
>jew ba'al
>ass art
>assorted artists meaning point emerging probably entering
My guess is CERN

I don't get it. When was thing song created? Before Kek and Pepe was a thing?

Whaaaat

Kek is real

This was all decided by fate, millennia ago.

It's 666 right?

>5.55

O.M.G does Peter Arcade refer to Vr sex games????!!

Adds up to 33. But the album titled High Energy with the song P.E.P.E with an innocuous green frog? How can that be coincidence.

33. Same thing

It's not. Posting this stuff is one of biggest problems for world right now

And ass Art, and the fact he's holding a magic wand, and the fact that it has trips on the disc.

Time is a flat circle

Maybe the biggest problems in the world will be solved by our posting?

God damn there is so many layers

Where's your proof?

So this place was fed memes by meme originators. Just know this shit is all based on lies and is incredibly dangerous

If only it actually looked like 1986 cheap mix tape graphics.

checked and confirmed.

Ask and you shall receive

Check em

checked praise him

Shadilay!

No I mean give me a link to when the song was released. Anyone can make an album and claim it was originally created in 1986

Go away CTR.

It's over man, why can't you see that?

It's OVER.

>this shit is all based on lies and is incredibly dangerous

Define "this shit"

Also think about Cred Forums for a second. 4channel? Channel as in channelling ideas, knowledge, consciousness? I think we're learning magic is real and it is very world based.

Words for example, are like spells. Literally in fact, as in you s p e l l things. Things that have the ability to change someones emotions. Ideas, etc.. That's pretty magical

Very tasty

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5zkgcH6SmxQ

i will soon bring forth my endgame.

the dawn is nigh

Checked

If it's a hoax then it is an elaborate one

P.E.P.E. (Point-Emerging-Probably-Entering) = PARADIGM SHIFT

THIS IS HOW AN EGYPTIAN FROG GOD IS FUCKING WITH THIS DIMENSION.

WE ALREADY MEMED A SONG FROM AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION INTO OUR EXISTENCE. IT DID NOT EXIST ON THIS PLANE BEFORE NOW.

PRAISE KEK

KEEP MEMEING

Really? Then it probably is fake. I can't believe Cred Forums would fall for something with literally no evidence. Fucking newshits.

PRAISE KEK!

Here, have a looped version I just made:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8sS8jb91Yo

soundcloud.com/prkthencounter/p-e-p-e-shadiley-vinyl-italian-version-italo-disco-2010

> 5 years ago

>calls others newshit
>can't even use google

Kek is going to change the faith of this world.

Maybe this is legit, because I see nothing about the song prior to 6-7 days ago.

May also mean Tay is really out there

I mean, how much is Hillary actually paying you?

>electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
YouTube red pill Videos confirmed

When did this "Shadilay" thing start in the board?
It's the one thing I don't get being associated with pepe.
Was it because of the song? Or before it?

There we go, finally some fucking evidence. Looks like it really did come out in 1986
Nothing was coming up on Google

>Metallic symphony

This refers to a computers & the internet, a symphony of conducting metals

Cred Forums won't like you. don't you know the ultimate redpill is jeebus crust

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
E

K
E
K

He does it for free.

It is not "associated" with Pepe. IT IS PEPE!

PRAISE KEK!

THE FROG GOD SPEAKS THROUGH THE MUSIC!
THE MORE YOU LISTEN THE MORE THE MEME MAGIC GROWS!

OUR ENEMIES ARE QUAKING IN FEAR!

THE UPRISING IS SOON AT HAND!

discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/release/597903

>twothousandnine

isn't that the year Trump went back to being a Republican?

KEK HAS BLESSED ME WITH THE HOLY DIGITS

What better witch craft than religion? The ability to control a billion people under one banner.

But honestly the kek x jeebus creates inner termoil. I see physical proof of kek, nothing of Jesus, but apparently it's give in repent or burn for eternity

Lord Kek shall return us to the Berenstein universe and we shall experience a new Golden Age of peace and prosperity.

AND AGAIN

THANK YOU FROG GOD, PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!!!!

And again.
Shadilay.

discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

Very nice

A Cred Forums user, probably Italian discovered a song called Shadilay by a band called P.E.P.E. and shared it. It probably materialized on this plane around the time Hillary gave the Alt-Right speech and kicked the memes into overdrive.

Okay so there's actually 2 versions of this song.

Shadilay: discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

And Shadiley: discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/release/597903

> WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

also check'd

"Haha I'm an idiot so I guess I'll just say I was wrong and get over it"

No, you're done.

get out my thread.

Kek bless this message with your dubs.

The hell does the word "Shadilay" mean?

also
>a fucking frog
Praise Tengri desu

>got digits confirming Brexit many, many threads ago
Trump presidency confirmation. You know where to look.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe

>WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Dubs.

Is the original literally 5:55? Wow

>nothing was on google
>implying i'm an idiot
Kill yourself. This message is Kek approved.

It's a song from 1986
Literally from an an artist performing under the name P.E.P.E.

The label art of the record has a frog holding a magic wand.

The lyrics (in Italian) are essentially about meme magic.

Cred Forums discovered this about a week ago.

PRAISE KEK!

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

TWICE BLESSED! TRULY A FAVORED CHILD OF KEK!

This cover is definitely more interesting

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

>tfw Italo Disco decided the fate of humanity

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Nah, we've known about it for a long, long time, but it exploded in the wake of Hillary endorsing Pepe as her arch-nemesis.

Then the Kikes on Youtube removed the original upload, so now everyone is uploading their own versions.

Remember who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2owvwKrq3E

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

You're probably the same Australian that always posts this, so thank you. I read it every time you post it

There is just too much proof of kek, I believe now

Thanks, Ameribro. I post it in every thread about meme magic I see. I don't care if people don't believe it, I'm just spreading information. We need to be empowered. We have the power. The message is more important than the messenger.

Fug