I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard on election day

I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard on election day

Why OP? Does Amy Schumer have a comedy show?

test

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>not banned

who due you think will win senpai

HILLARY BTFO

this 10x

>tfw after a long night of terrible shitposting you find out you aren't banned

>Not knowing how to ban evade

fpbp

It doesn't matter, that's why it's so funny!

straya pls

green texting instead of helping our poor comrade
>nerd

based Australian tricks the mods once again

I'm mobile posting right now friendo

When Trump wins we will range ban all Canadians.

absolute fucking mad man

Nice digits faggot

test

I watch Billa Maher you know the ateist jew.

I remember the last elections and the ones before that.

I never seen him with such an Agenda. Half of his show these days is anti Trump same with that other brit rat John Oliver...

I thought I'd agree with the liberals on everything. I thought the republican party is just dead they're not relevant at all.

And then I actually saw Hillary vs Bernie. And then I'm seeing whats happening now.

If I was American Id' vote Trump.

Before all of this I considered Bill Clinton one of the best US presidents since I'm alive. Today I think he should have been shot.

Are you implying you don't give a fuck? U.S. elections mean alot to Canada

>Being capable of emotions and laughter
>A FUCKING LEAF

I miss my soul

I see a lot of you limeys starting to pop up here.

On what date exactly will we hear the glorious words "Trump has won"?

14/18/2016

Hillary is gonna win in a landslide.

She's going to die in a landslide.