ICANN Thread #2: Because if there's two, maybe one will actually be on page 1 for even a second

youtu.be/Fv1Wo9Eg40k

A lot of anons don't like to read, so here is a sub-10 minute video to tell you the gist of it.

The company in charge of .com addresses is being given away to an international body and some people have valid concerns that this is a babystep in the direction of a boot-on-face moderated internet. This is not election bullshit. This is not le happening meme. This is happening in ten days.

Not only do normies not know about this, most anons don't even know about this.

We need to organize and spread news to the other boards. Then we need tp branch out and try to get this trending on normie networks. SOPA was everywhere online when it was a threat. The ICANN sale is worse than that and yet nobody is discussing it.

>Reddit
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Imgur
>Tumblr
>Snapchat
>Fucking Neogaf, absolutely any website you can think of

Put on your best normie costume and get the word out.

bump

Bump

bumpu

That one bump is more than what 95% of Cred Forums is willing to do.

I'm sorry guys, but Hillary isn't getting arrested anytime in the next ten days. There's a reason why this is happening during debate season.

Actually, get off your computer amd write a letter to your senator. Go to a local event for anybody running for local office, raise your hand, and don't stop talking until you've made this an issue of their campaign.

As if The Internet would've changed anything. Type goodbye to your anti establishment rhetoric.

I know you don't mean that, Canada. You're just upset about being the new meme country to make fun of.

That's going to pass. You are going to join the rest of us in making fun of a different flag next year. Please don't be bitter. This will affect you too.

I'm from PA. We export more dairy to you than anyone else. I want to be your friend, buddy.

What don't you get? Whether you're censored or not. You don't matter.

Bump

bump

Why are you falseflagging to get people to filter Canadians?

I'm not falling for it.

Doing good work, brothers. Please spread to the other boards you go on. And make sure to talk to irl family/friends about this.

If it's just .com then wouldn't Cred Forums be safe?

This is super weird...will they shut down the internet during the debate?

Bump
Please ignore my fellow leaves, im so sorry for my countrymen's posting habits.

Is there any petitions? What woyld be the options if it wasnt sold to the UN (at least thats where I understand it's going)

Bumparooni

Bumpu

bumpperoni

you're retarded if you think 1 single corporation regulating the internet is freedumz

>leafposting

>my attention span is so low i can't be bothered to read beyond the random attachment pic that has nothing to do with the matter at hand

bump

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

bumperoni

Bumpus maximus