GARY FUCKS UP AGAIN

aol.com/article/2016/09/19/libertarian-gary-johnson-struggles-with-another-gaffe/21475287/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-gary-johnson-named-ceo-of-marijuana-company/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
aol.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Hit the books harder user, that was convoluted and sounds like you've been copying the book rather than synthesizing the info.

This isn't really funny, I know you're excited and you think you made the next new copypasta but it's just kinda cringe. Sorry.

>I'm just glad nobody got hurt

Gary Johnson is high as fuck.

you also left out two of the gated channels, the term membrane potential, repolarization and your fucking shoes are untied

>seratonin

You used to be cool Gary

He's such a smug looking cuck. Just look at that illegal spic coddling fuck. I bet Jill Stein pegs him.

why is this fag talking about open borders and saying stupid shit all the time?

when does he start talking about the legal brothels and starbucks of blowjobs???

cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-gary-johnson-named-ceo-of-marijuana-company/

Can one screb's mom be more boned?

Gary's chess opening.

All you need to know.

>had a chance to correct the record
>correct the record

Oh God they got him too.

Reminder, this cuck is taking more votes from Hillary than Trump, so the media is going to destroy him.

Friendly reminder that the Libertarian Party is made up entirely of kooks, autistic manchildren, freaks, opportunists, and the occasional cat lady. That is their entire constituency. They will never be a serious party, and will never hold a serious office.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

This.
> ohhh, he said nobody got hurt, when he meant nonody got killed

Starting with this "gotcha" stuff is a sign that they are after him, whereas a month ago they were talking him up.

don't know who he is, but he's fucking stupid.

yea its not like i wanted to read that meme you fucking tosser.

Good. Goofy nerds are great people.

Kill yourself my man

All this faggot is doing is spamming a shitty version of this pasta:

>Wow, this really makes you fire up your electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it), then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it), then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon, huh?

>kooks, autistic manchildren, freaks, opportunists, and the occasional cat lady
What a surprise, libertarians vote for the libertarian party.

When? I'm genuinely curious about a time when he may have been tolerable to anyone that isn't a butthurt Cruzlim.

The Libertarian party is easily the whitest party regarding party membership and voters.

The entire fucking meme is cringe and only gives people a reason to shit post images while saying nothing.

I wonder if anybody is stupid enough to actually use this 'logic' unironically. When talking about moderation, anything obviously only refers to one's health and not to anything dealing with morality. However, rape, genocide, slavery, etc. are all not dangerous to your health unless they are happening to you or people you care about, so that's moderation. Morality, of course, is difficult to pin down because it doesn't have absolute facts like electric fields, photosynthesis, or other things that come from observation/evidence. Morality is a matter of opinion, no more absolute than what flavor of ice cream is the best. Genocide, rape, and slavery all just have very strong stigmas attached to them, so anybody that doesn't categorically hate them is seen as some kind of monster and demonized by society.

johnson was just a plant to try and suck up votes, buts its gone horribly, horribly, almost comically wrong

I can only imagine he was sitting there wondering when the fuck this shit is going to be over so he can get paid

>I'm really glad no one in a Leppo got hurt.
-Gary Johnson 2016

>aol.com/

Hey, the Bongcloud is an awesome bullet opening. Jerks try to get you with d6, aiming bh5+, but you throw a little f3 in there, aiming for a tasty little pawn storm later. losers always leave the bishop on h5, so once you secure yourself a bit, you can bust a g4, and when that bitch runs away, h4 is storming the gates. now when black queenside castles, life can be a real bitch. and 2...Qg4 can get real nasty real quick. Don't Fucking Knock the Fucking Bongcloud. You fuck. That's a Trump Tier opening.

It's funny, where I live on the local conservative talk AM radio station I listen to, there has been Gary Johnson ads like every other commercial. They hit fuckin hard after the whole Aleppo thing...

He just might be the first candidate with a losing fetish

junk

I found his comment amusing. Everyone is an uppity fucking scientist these days.

Fuck off.

I noticed this with my local conservative talk radio station too.

Does your station have coast to coast with George Noory at midnight?

sure does.

I'm in bakersfield, ca btw

This is why you were bullied as a child.

Ha! Arkansas here. I guess all these talk shows that are now promoting Johnson are syndicated.

Find the link!

>tell me your reaction to these news stories from the past 24 hours, and what you think the government needs to be doing on a day like today
>dunno, man, was there any dope involved? legalise it!