Why can't people just get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=2L-j2K3w0i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we really like killing each other

Jews, Muslims, niggers

YOU AREN'T HELPING

ffs. I have this British guy who is my customer. He buys shawarma and fries from me everyday.

Because fuck you, you damn dirty ape.
I only care about Finns. Rest of humanity is irrelevant to me, for they aren't my kin.

Because we've turned arguing about what makes us safe into a bloody team sport where cooperation and collaboration is weakness

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

Because we're forced to get along, which makes it superficial

Different cultures

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Neither are Jews, Muslims and Niggers.

"They also asked me before, 'Why then do you have the SA if you want peace? Why did you create the SS when, however, the only thing you want is fraternity?' Because there are people who don't want it! And I wanted to show them that I was prepared too for the other case."

Based suomi
Teach me the ways of sisu

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2L-j2K3w0i8

Because people have forgotten who and what they REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what most people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

tl;dr

The eternal mongol strikes again.

Here, have some licorice, Pekka Pikka.

Because you can't even walk past a garbage can anymore without worrying about whether or not you're gonna die.

Garbage can bombs don't kill anyone, it's the ones outside the garbage cans you need to worry about.

Now THIS is a true shitpost.

see

Oh shut the fuck up. I've dropped acid too. You're just a fried cunt.

Peace is a complete sham sold to you by selfish manipulators who benefit from it. You're either in it for yourself/your group or you're being manipulated.

I dislike drugs but how can you expect potheads to be peaceful when they're punished by society for enjoying a drug that's less harmful than alcohol? It's ridiculous.

>American intellectuals