Stonetear Paul Combetta was a regular poster to /r/Conspiracy in December 2015

His username has been scrubbed from the reddit archives but you can still find the posts on google cache if you use advanced search.

imgur.com/a/9yRQF

He claims Hillary would love to watch Bill die in a post on Dec 23.

imgur.com/a/OQsJD

This is a screen shot of his comment, reddit has scrubbed the username stonetear but you can still find all the pointers to the deleted comments through the google cache and access them that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1474332179465.jpg
forum.fortinet.com/tt.aspx?forumid=7
archive.is/2ylVK
i.imgur.com/JcZqqiZ.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary wouldn't care if Bill had Alzheimers and would love to watch him die.

Why is nobody mentioning that this guy is a fucking furfag? Said he wanted to knot someone an added "yiff" onto this, what a fucking degenerate gaylord

top kek
loads of disgusting furfags here though too we need to kick them out

Worse, that scumbag has a doggo. Who knows what happened.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I may be a fucking leaf, but can we unite in our hatred for furfags for just a moment?

The guy clearly has a lot of issues. I wonder if he can get ferrets or puppies in prison. AWOO!

Yes, they are complete cancer in every regard leafpal

So aside from this "web archive" and shit, has anyone made complete screenshots, and saved the information so that it can't be deleted or scrubbed from the internet by (((Google))) and the like?

You cannot make this shit up

What a time to be alive

No, they haven't. On reddit there are some CTR shills that are pushing a highly-scrubbed set of non-damning stuff as being "complete archives". It's bullshit. He wasn't just asking for IT help. He's a furfag who is talking about the Clintons engaging in kinky stuff like ritual sacrifice. It's no wonder he's trying to delete everything! Dude is totally fucked!

I have to sleep. Please somebody screenshot and archive this stuff properly. I am old and tired and my skill are not up to the task.

>/r/conspiracy
Adding this to the paste. Anything in particular?

I'm not sure if it's been scrubbed yet but he was jumping in some some of the Seth Rich and arkancide threads. He seemed to be bragging about stuff that he knows and trying to throw the conspiracy guys a few bones and leads in the right direction. I think they're trying to bury that stuff forever as fast as they can right now.

cool

No consipiracy...

i.4cdn.org/pol/1474332179465.jpg

none here either then

forum.fortinet.com/tt.aspx?forumid=7

Kek, this should be a lesson to everyone here.

Do not trust dumbass numales to do anything right, they are pretty much women.

You're on a Mongolian ancient tapestry swapping website that is swamped with pedos and furfags dude. Even Cred Forums.

It's been mentioned in every thread I've seen tonight, except for maybe the first one when it hadn't even been discovered.

Yes. Leafs before furfags.

what do you expect from a clinton lackey?

bump

Archive to old thread: archive.is/2ylVK

You guys are fucking mentally retarded. Honestly. None of those links have literally any posts by him. They're just random search results. Look at the cache and search the page for his username, nothing turns up. You don't understand what the "+stonetear" actually means in query.

He never deleted anything before as far as we know. We found his account in pristine condition, with all postings going back like 5 years ago. They were all archived and saved a hundred times over.

Here is a screenshot of literally each post he made before he started deleting everything. Everything is there. Nothing is missing. Nothing is going anywhere. No reddit "CTR shills" are going to corrupt archives. There are literally thousands of people with all of this stuff backed up in a million different locations.

i.imgur.com/JcZqqiZ.jpg

banana brain

Shaddup Meg.

nice thumbnail retard

kys

Did you mean "CRM shills"?