Russian man to undergo world's first full head transplant

WILL
IT
WORK?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/russian-man-to-undergo-worlds-first-full-head-transplant/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/russian-man-to-undergo-worlds-first-full-head-transplant/
youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4
nextbigfuture.com/2016/09/dog-with-nearly-completely-severed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1552583/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-date-is-set-as-terminally-ill-patient-says-i-understand-the-risks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant
youtube.com/watch?v=KDqh-r8TQgs
youtu.be/zwkkmsoo4a4
youtu.be/R2BxGOdYm8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Dowell's_Head
youtu.be/yOJkF2tB8jc
youtube.com/watch?v=FTGdopnMyAk
youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U
google.ca/search?q=organ recipients taking characteristics donor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=R_zgV9SLIeXHjwT3t46wBw
youtube.com/watch?v=GukbcdqUb5k
youtube.com/watch?v=twISFwZLVEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus what the fuck

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I hope it does not work and all life extension technologies fail.

Maybe for two minutes
I like this experimenting though

Surely it's a body transplant?

Why the fuck would a man need a new head?

Are they going to livestream this comical failure?

If this works, could I get a gorilla body to be swole AF, and then a horse dick so I can cuck blacks and steal their women with BG-H-HD (big gorilla-horse-human dick) and leave them feeling distugsted too?

drunk science

Hopefully he gets a cock upgrade with his new body.

In reality we know this is all being financed by some insane billionaire on death's door who wants to take advantage.

it's probably going to fail. when are they even doing this? i remember it was delayed another two years or something

>he comes out of his induced coma
>sudden immediate phantom pain throughout his entire body
>doctors have to put him back under
>cant figure out how to fix it
>forced to let him die

Its the other way around.. The guy is on a wheelchair.. his head is normal..the body is from a brain dead person

>13 June 2015

Slide thread. Move along.

get Karl on the line

Junkie

He will probably die, or in the extremely
rare chance this works, be paralyzed and unable to speak.

If this is what I think it is, the guy has a totally paralyzed body

>>>/reddit/

Thanks for Correcting That Record.

sounds like bullshit. there was a thing about russians performing the first head transplant on dogs which was complete bullshit and i suspect this is too

Even if he survives the initial operation (unlikely) he will die within days-weeks due to complications and incompatibility.

You can't transplant a colon without similar consequence and it's the same reason so many organ failures happen.

hes gonna live for a couple of days at best.

OR a new body

Assuming they get past the transplant rejection issue, do you think his brain will essentially get a boot error from the new hardware?

you can probably give just his head some pain killers.

>dr sergio canavero

Isn't this the guy that is the laughing stock of the profession? Put simply all the animal tests fail and no reason to do a human when even if it works they will be completely paralyzed and on a heart lung machine.

it won't, but the guy really has nothing to lose

It have been done on animals many times before - in the 60s. The method is sound, only danger is graft rejection. But better drugs have developed that can limit the risk of rejection.

jesus thats so sad, he most likely will die. :( russian dudes who dont live in anglo sphere and live in russia are bro tier, probably very smart, would be handsome too. fug

neurons getting signals they arent used to will go ape shit to try and learn as fast as possible.

his brain will be incredibly active more than likely.

Of course it won't, the spine will never attach well leaving him paralyzed from the neck down

The elites like Soros will be the only ones able to afford it. Expect 800 years of more Soros and Rothschild jewry if this works.

Holy shit that would be fucking amazing if it's a success

he has some genetic disease that will kill him anyways which is why he volunteered.

it doesnt really matter for him and this gives him a greater than 0% chance at living longer than a couple of months.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/russian-man-to-undergo-worlds-first-full-head-transplant/
Headline junk science. 2015 article. They have been pumping this story for years.Quit posting pics of frogs and read the news once in a while you faggots.

Regardless of the result I really want to see what happens with this.

>mfw this is actually appropriate for this thread

> I think if it is a success it is actually a dangerous thing...imagine what this will open the door to...the world may never be the same again.

I'm confused, who gets new head and who gets new body? Also when is this available in my local healthcenter as a 5 min operation, I'll take one Chad Thundercock body with a meter long dick please. And make the torso so that it doesn't need constant maintenance goddamnit!

Oh god, I feel sick just imagining how this would work.
I guess they're operating on extremely low temps or stopping his heart, I mean there would be a HUGE blood loss.

>The method is sound
No, they all died.

hes already quadraplegic, the reason for the transplant is his health is declining quickly

It could work in theory but its such a complex fucking procedure only a demented glory hound team of surgeons would agree on.

Americans did it with a chimpanzee
youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4
There is no "bullshit", it is legit.

COULD IT BE?!?!?!

Bill Gates did it on his own clone body few years ago and it worked pretty well.

He can expect to live until 120~130 yo before doing it again.

it wont be

if they could fuse the spinal cord with 100% success we wouldnt have people in wheelchairs

neural rewiring is still beyond the best of surgeons

Yea but not from the surgery; they die days/weeks after from graft rejection.

Lol takes one to know one

The guy has a disease that is slowly killing him, so he's paying the doctor to try a radical procedure and extend his life.

no.

It's not about affordability but a possibility

They are using antifreeze to do it too!!!

nextbigfuture.com/2016/09/dog-with-nearly-completely-severed.html

You're sooo up on us, boy.

the guy has a degenerative disease that is going to kill him in less than 5 years anyway

You are a retard OP and probably a faggot too. If you transplant a head, then obviously you aren't saving yourself, you are giving somebody else another body. He's transplanting his brains into another head, not replacing his head.

There's a joke in there somewhere, not sure what though.

And? What happens to the human?
Anti rejection drugs are a big problem and contributed to the face transplant lady that died. We can't do it.

Top shitpost friend 10/10

How do you know if its a head transplant or a body transplant?

The subject is going to die in 3 years anyway.

how are they going to reconnect the spinal cord?

I kek'd

The 100% possibility that only the top tier elites will be able to pay for this.

its a body transplant if the body is whats fucked up.

its a head transplant if the head is brain dead and the body is fine.

thesun.co.uk/news/1552583/worlds-first-human-head-transplant-date-is-set-as-terminally-ill-patient-says-i-understand-the-risks/
December 2017 murrika.

Pic related, though I think it is more fear than comedy.

>how are they going to reconnect the spinal cord?
Cut it sharply (not bluntly), smear antifreeze on it, then put the other one and put them in a clamp to hold them. Meanwhile patient goes in a coma for a few weeks expecting it to fuse.

If you could put your head on any body, who would you pick?

I'd like mid 90s the rock

More likely the doctor is doing this for free, because of science and shit.

>Pic related

That is confirmed MGS V viral marketing.

We can't even transplant a pancreas, do you believe this shit is legit? That source ain't Pubmed or Nature, fuk off.

i seriously want to vomit.

this is degenerate science.

remember Russia boos. This procedure is illegal in the USA.

It's pretty straight forward really, it's important to get the head facing the right way first up though or everything goes backwards.

its going to fail anyway

they cant join the individual nerve fibers in the spine so even if everything else worked hed be a quadriplegic

let alone transplant rejection is going to rekt him

I like that everybody in this thread is completely ignoring how much this is going to "empower" (((transgenders))).

This whole process is an abomination unto the lord and should not be tolerated.

Probably end with him in a shit tonne of pain, unable to move, maybe even unable to talk, just constant gasping and pain. Docs will have to put him under with no choice but to end it.

>nextbigfuture.com/2016/09/dog-with-nearly-completely-severed.html

Never said head transplant procedure on animals were not successful you dumb autist. Im telling you it will never happen on that russian crippled guy. Its bs.

the brain decays, too

I think this is one those times when you just got to say

FOR SCIENCE

if someone wants to literally chop of their head to get rid of their dick or get a dick, so be it. that seems to be the right price i figure

>implying they aren't secretly working on consciousness transplants

Makes sense yeah.
This was never done before, so even if there is a 0.1% chance of success. At least there is valuable information we can learn from it to make it right in the future no?
With that kind of attitude we would live in the medical dark ages if people didnt try crazy things in the past.
Its consensual, guy dies anyway. Where is the harm? He upped his living chance by maybe 0.1%. Hell, I would take that.

i didn't know you were a neurosurgeon, leaf

He will die in any case, and other body is dead already. Win - win.

that sounds crazy i mean even if it does fuse how will they reconstruct the signal path ways for heart beat, breathing etc? those paths way don't magically heal if they did all they would have to do is reattach severed spinal cords in disabled persons.

No, it won't work and we won't hear about this sort of thing again for another decade.

There is not a chance that something this complicated would be done rigth first time around.

maybe god made us but we will shape ourselves. that faggot has an issue he can come down and address his grievances.

(citation needed)

also trumps gonna win, cuck.

For fuck's sake.

This isn't going to work.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

If it works no amount of MEME magic would kill all the fucking kikes like No Sorrows or Redshild's.

never

>that sounds crazy
It is crazy, which is why the Doctor isn't supported by anyone else in the field.

It will advance science though same as the dog decapitation studies helped lead to organ transplant surgeries.

You gonna post this fucking crap in every thread?

>There is not a chance that something this complicated would be done rigth first time around.
>first time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant
I imagine it's not more complicated that sewing heads for dogs and mice.

Does this proof that we have no soul?

>Implying

Guys

guys

listen

what ""if"" it really works?

Do you know what does this mean?

UHHH what about his conscious and his soul

Why wouldn't this kind of thing be supported though?

This is one of the next steps to advance knowledge of medicine. Even it doesn't work we still might learn the why and how, and improve upon it in the future.

There's plenty of people who were fucked with the genetic lottery and would take the chance at a better life. Would have no shortage of test subjects that will give full consent.

whatever happened to hotwheels?

>the brain-body connection
>Implying the body has anything to do with soul

If we do have soul, pretty easy to say it is connected to our heads. I do not know why people are so fond of their bodies as if it is a spiritual part of them.

They reside in the mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDqh-r8TQgs

After seeing this a few years ago, I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually going to try this and be successful.

bretty sure he dropped away from the website and a guy from 2chan owns it now, we call him jim the pig

SUBSCRIPTION SITE

YOU FUCKING NIGGER BONG

He got aids from a flip Tranny and died.

Because it violates medical creed of do no harm, which of course is already selectively applied. Doesn't apply to animals. Modern view basically says cause the least harm to the humans while ripping animals apart to help humans in the long run.

But year you can't with reasonable certainty expect a head transplant to actually help the patient. No animal tests have worked and all have died. Any human will die, likely on the operating table or by rejection a few days later unconscious.

It's easy to explain actually, because people with severed limbs feel phantom pain, thus it must means that soul attached to body. There's hardly was a case when body feel any phantom pain from a severed head after all.

pinnacle of Australian cuisine

So that is how Russia lost the cold war gentlemen.

They already did this with monkeys.

Also the Russian kept a dog head alive for awhile.

youtu.be/zwkkmsoo4a4

youtu.be/R2BxGOdYm8U

kek'd hard

>for awhile.
I imagine the human wants a little more.

That's something we need to fucking drop already. We'll progress slower than molasses on a Russian winter day following the 'do no harm'. I always thought it was intentional harm. Having a patient that's going to face certain death but willing to take the greater than 0 chance of survival should be used.

If we don't, patient dies, we learn absolutely fuck all, and people will continue to suffer.

Fug that's spooky

Just like Benny the dog

>WILL
>IT
>WORK?
No

fuck you nigger

>people will continue to suffer.
Everything that is living will suffer. It is written. So say we all. God save the Queen!

>head transplant
What the literal fuck
You mean body transplant? Isn't that more correct?

Why not?

He will probably survive at first since establishing artery connection is the relative simple part. Its connecting all nerve cords correctly and keeping the patient alive long term with drugs that is the difficult part.

As a perfect world view this is Humanity doesn't have to suffer. It is our own doing sure, but maybe we can eventually change that.

Very interesting. Just in time for Halloween.

when talking about transplants, it's always the smaller part attached that's called a transplant
its just medical mumbo jumbo

>they played us like a damn balalaika!

Has science gone too far?

But seriously, I can't wait for the first brain transplant. Would be even more interesting to see where 'personality' lies in a human.

it's like 99% guaranteed failure, but trying something like this always makes some minimal advances in the field

I won't lie that I'm interested in seeing if it's possible.

>It is our own doing sure, but maybe we can eventually change that.
It isn't all our own doing. Bacteria have made lots of humans suffer, among many other things. Still you are right. It may take us a thousand more generations, but we can make Utopia.

>you will all be farmed and bred as replacement bodies for the eternal Soros brain

How can his DNA code be of any use with a new brain? Will he have two central nervous systems or just one? What the hell man, this is more of a metaphysical experiment than physical surgery.

>its just medical mumbo jumbo
Everything would be called "body transplant" otherwise.

I want to hear about this conspiracy theory, tell me more tell me more!

>october is only 11 days away
hory shit where does time go?

100% of people who have received any treatment will die.

I don't think the dog is alive there
It just has its nerves still activated artificially so it responds to certain stimuli
Just like how some frogs or whatever the fuck twitch and move after they're definitely already dead

Typical Russian mentality.

If they can keep the brain alive somehow, probably, I don't know.

I'd imagine it wouldn't work because how would a brain create a new nervous system within a new body. Then again it can happen with heart transplants I suppose but I feel like you'd need artificial biological intervention. Is that how heart transplants work know or does the brain create a new neural pathways with the new heart on it's own?

God this is vile.

How dare Russia claim moral superiority.

youtu.be/yOJkF2tB8jc

It's more "alive" than this chicken.

Once this reachs consumr level could filthy weak jew elites buy strong aryan bodies on the black market for themselves?

Could rich betas buy black bodies with big cocks?

What about cross sex transplants, can a truly degenerate person change bodies with a 10/10 murdered hottie ?

Or old people, can they just become immortal monsters, stealing bodies, moving their old head from one body to another ?

I'm scared Cred Forums
This is not the future I wanted
l

Chickens are cute and should be domesticated.

I mean for gods sake, look at the people interviewed in the first video. They have the same eyes I have seen on Army veterans who have seen too much combat. Men who have gazed into hell itself.

"The Creature" "looked at me".

Fucking hell. Fucking hell!

You are clearly a nigger.

>tfw we're actually turning into a cyberpunk dystopia even worse than in all the classic cyberpunk media

Does the body reject the head or does the head reject the body?

It means a lot of people are going to have tiny chink dicks from all the asian body snatching gangs that are going to start making big money.

Tay save us. The Prophecy of Kek is true.

Why save him?

yes my name is jammal black
that don't matter now

what you should be worried for is what if soros head transplants to a new body and never will dies

That actualy makes sense

FACT

youtube.com/watch?v=FTGdopnMyAk

Ideally, you would just get your own body cloned and genetically modified to possess certain features that you would prefer.

And you would either do plastic surgery on your face or have that transplanted from your clone as well.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/russian-man-to-undergo-worlds-first-full-head-transplant/
Fingers crossed it's the first full step to becoming a full cyborg

>107
>body failing
>remove head and put onto fresh cadaver
BODY HARVESTING WHEN

>man
>not Florida man
discarded

You wouldn't likely have "phantom pain" if the procedure worked. Your brain would be connected to your new nerves if it worked.
You'd probably feel numb or weird pseudo-sensation, but it's difficult to say definitively that that would be "phantom pain" and not just your brain learning to use the new nervous system.

"Russian man" is the next best thing.

OI!
This could be advantageous for you, you clearly need a head transplant

I wonder how big his new body's dick is going to be

Hahaha, you can't transplant a soul. Even if you could download your brain into a computer, that computer would not be you.

And the Lord God said, "Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever, we must send him forth." Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

-- The Conclave Bible, "Datalinks"

can you imagine how fucked up psycologically this will feel when he wakes up with someone elses body? you will be mentally fucked even if its a success

Fuck off Canada. Your thoughts and emotions are abstractions of physical processes that occur in your brain. If those processes are perfectly recreated in another body then it's you, just another you. The only uniqueness is geographical location.

But no one will know about it for sure, including computer.

>bullshit

KEK

what?

They will clone the bodies.
>sell muh superior DNA and shit
Tons of shekels

>mfw in 50 years when I'm old af I'll just attach my head to a loli and start a new life as a underaged prostitute
that'smyfetish.jpg 2bh l4dz

Lol wtf is even going on there , how would a dog know how to operate a mech

Cepёжa, хвaтит

yes, he will be finally capable of inserting the entire lava lamp into his anus

>he wakes up
>suddenly his brain is being exposed to new nerve endings, new limbs, new hormone balances
>he literally goes more insane than anybody has ever been in history

Magical.

You would still have your old head on a loli body

I hope not. If so, my understanding of self, and existance will be messed up

You're good in my book, mate.

What is plastic surgery?
also this idea is old as balls, pretty sure chinks have already tried and failed

Did you see his current body?

He'll feel like he's piloting a giant robot

It's an interesting question.

It would seem to me that the most simple "original soul or not" answer is that if there's a second mind, it's a new soul. Star Trek always played up the "oh you're "destroyed" every time you teleport, where's your soul now?" angle in order to weakly troll the religious, but it's not a complicated question, at least in the scenarios Star Trek presents.
Your molecules are "broken down" by the transporter, but they're being carried from one point to another. If the transporter loses its "hold" on the "signal" of your body, you die. It's no different from a plane crash.

And even when there are "doubles" of you from transporter accidents like in that TNG episode, the answer came naturally even to the godless people of the show. Riker A and Riker B were different individuals from when they "split". Raises a question of how two souls could share responsibility for the actions of one mind prior to their "separation", but that's kind of a time travel/temporal question anyway.

When you deliberately "make" a new entity, it might have your memories, but it's not the entity that made the decisions you did.

You sound triggered, atheist fag.

so....robot body controlled by dog head

brilliant, ready to take over once ww3 comes

I think that there's a plausible chance that he'll actually live through it. But his whole life after that might be an absolute hell (not saying that it isn't hell now). It's fascinating to follow how far modern medicine can go, what are the limits?

Hmm
>When you deliberately "make" a new entity, it might have your memories, but it's not the entity that made the decisions you did.

This, I agree.

So it wasn't a transplant, but they did get responses from severed heads.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U

the body rejects the head. immune system is integral part of the body.

Why not?

If it is a success he wont be able to move any part of the body except his head anyway

He's not even right in a materialistic conception of a "soul".

If you transfer your brain patterns to a mechanical brain, but your mind is still in your original brain, there are two entities so there are two souls.

And the impossibility of getting a brain 100% accurate to its mechanical replacement pretty much puts the nail in the coffin in the idea of mechanical processes allowing for immortality of the same entity.
All you're doing is brainwashing a computer to have your memories and mimic your habits. It's no longer "you" making those decisions, any more than reprogamming someone else's brain to have your thoughts would be "you".

DEATH TO SYNTHS
AD VICTORIAM

I want to have my head transplanted onto a hot girl's body.

I just want to feel what a vagina feels like.

i think it would be pretty neat to transplant my brain into an athletic young mulatto body when im old. its a total win situation: you are wise, but in a brand new young body AND you get privilege points for being mixed.

Ofcourse they died. How fucking long do you think animals live?

>tfw no true VR where you can enter a virtual world and be a cute girl

Soros is too old.

He's just old enough to be told he'll die foreeeeverrrr.

But you'd be biologically appropriating the Struggle™ of mixed PoC, shitlord.

That would be fucking crazy.

let's play god. what's the worst that can possibly happen anyways?

They died a few days later.

But medical science is too hard to understand for a nigger anyway.

I could not have put it better.

>tfw he wakes up with superpowers

I just read the article, I'm not sure why I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. I hope he pulls it off, godspeed.

They've already done it with other animals. I'm sure this will work just fine.

4+4 chan guy?

>Soros goes for procedure
>makes a big deal out of it, picks "refugee doctor"
>dies during procedure because he's way too old
>yfw Soros literally got beheaded by a refugee

Maybe, juuust maybe, there would be a way to circumvent the "your soul is dead" part of cybernetic brain replacements.

If you get it installed gradually, bit by bit, a bit like the axe that has 40 new shafts and 20 new heads, you could end up with a (mostly) mechanical mind while preserving some extent of your soul's earthly presence.

Honestly, I get most of my opinions on transhumanism unironically from the Tech-Priests of Warhammer 40k.
They have at least a regulation placed on the extent of their mechanisation, because they can't replace the human form as wholesale or as readily as their technology allows. (Even though the higher-ups do cheat with this "bit by bit" approach that's too complicated for Inquisitors to analyse fully.)
That's also leaving aside some of the sick things they do with their warped morality, but the basic idea of "don't fuck with the holy human form" is derived from a Christian theology.

Would be hilarious if the head just woke up and all it could do was scream.

>Popular opinion about the potential head transplant has been generally negative, despite Canavero's original claims. Canavero was criticised specifically on ethical grounds, with Arthur Caplan, head of medical ethics at Langone Medical Center, New York University, calling Canavero "out of his mind".

>Arthur Caplan was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1950 to Sidney D. and Natalie Caplan, Arthur Caplan grew up in Framingham, Mass. He has described his family as "Workmen's Circle, Zionist, and secular." He credits his background of Judaism with stimulating his interest in methods of inquiry and argument.
>He worked with William Seidelman, M.D., and others to secure in 2012 an apology from the German Medical Association for the role of German physicians in Nazi prison experiments during the Holocaust.

Always consult the sources, user.

So long as there is some part of me able to shitpost, the most important part lives on.

it won't work
I feel sorry for the guy, he could've chosen a better way to go out

The spirit of the Spanish Inquisition lives on.

10/10

"head transplant attempt" would be pretty balla on a death cert, man

no

the body will reject the head or the head will reject the body

his last few hours on earth are going to be a living hell

Why not give him an augmented / android body?

He could join the KGB since Putin is about to restart it.

what are anti-rejection drugs?

How do you know? Why would it be different than any organ transplant?

Hm, what about the rest of the nervous system like the spinal cord and everything leading from there? Are they merely carriers of bio electric impulses? Or something else? We know the brain is where memories are stored, but where does thought originate in the first place?

Then you hear things like this:
google.ca/search?q=organ recipients taking characteristics donor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=R_zgV9SLIeXHjwT3t46wBw

So... there may be a lot more to think about than just the brain.

what the fuck? no, it will not work

It's the only cure for chronic liberalism

XD

>but where does thought originate in the first place?
Also the brain. This is not controversial science man.

Its worth a try though, look at the guy.
He is making a respectable sacrifice for science.

Doesn't the head have its own immune system as well?

This experiment is retarded, it's obvious to anyone that this will not work, it has never worked with lab animals. The guy is giving his life for nothing.

He would still look like a fucking potato. They should just push all his vitals up into his head tie off the bottom and call it a day.

Masturbating with another guy's dick is fake and gay.

>Why would you experiment on a human while lab animals are exactly the same thing.

But it's like an inherited dick.

... what is his life worth on its own. He's not exactly Stephen Hawking. He is worth more as a human sacrifice to science than he is being alive.

>all these suddent professional surgeons on this thread

didn't they already do this with dogs

yea, but the dog could not tell us how it was feeling as it died. Maybe a human will be able to.

My brother with DMD is actually worse off than this guy.

Hopefully this shit goes well.

>In 1988 Dr. Jerry Silver, an expert in regrowing severed nerves, stated "I think it [head transplant] is fairly barbaric at this point. I do not even see that 100 years from now it is a possibility. If anybody did that today, it would be absolutely horrible. Can you imagine looking around the room, and you're just a head?

> Can you imagine looking around the room, and you're just a head?

lmaooooo

>implying russia hasn't had dog-human communication devices for at least 100 years

>wikipedia related articles: frankensteins monster

and i thought acid was trippy acid dosent come close to this if this is real

why don't we just all become bodiless heads, we'd require much less nutrients

I can I can also imagine my death and almost anything is better than the permanent solution.

Jotaro dies

Is he black or white now?

If it's a head transplant then he's black.

If it's a body transplant, he's still white.

Thoughts?

>1887 – Jean Baptiste Vincent Laborde made what appears to be first recorded attempt to revive the heads of executed criminals by connecting the carotid artery of the severed human head to the carotid artery of a large dog.[6] According to Laborde's account, in isolated experiments a partial restoration of brain function was attained.[

lol

>white brains
>black body
he's neither. He has evolved to be better than both. Fear him.

>asian dick

Why live?

(OP)
if they find a sand-nigger to do head chop...sure. Two bodies, two separate heads. Mission Accomplished.

White.
Everything about a person is kept in their brain.
If you changed bodies, you wouldn't start acting like a nigger.

You sure about that? Where do you think the adrenal glands are?

Where is the testosterone produced?

wait a minute. That pool...

The wording of this fucks with me on levels you can't even understand. It's not a head transplant, its a full body transplant. You are the head, not the body. You aren't getting a new head, your getting a new body. It is a body transplant.

All of those reactions occur in the brain. The testes are only responsible for regulation not production of b and c strain hormones.

>leaf education

wont the paralyzed guy who is going onto the the new (brain dead victim) body , be completely useless , seeing as his brain (paralyzed dude) probably no longer remembers how to move properly , requiring physical therapy , but not only that, but the new body having problems connecting ? it sounds all like a wasted poorly controlled experiment

underrated. also checked.

This was my first thought too

That is completely false.

>That is completely false
>No sources

I hope this works so fucking bad.

I'll find a female who wants a male body and switch with her. I won't just be a MtF trans, I'll actually have a real female body. Plus, someone will actually be able to feel just as much joy from having the body I don't want, it's a win win for everyone.

Please God make this work

Satanic trips of truth, sometimes the world needs glory hounds to push us forwards.

Use google for yourself you fucking retard, I'm not responsible for educating your stupid drunken abo ass.

google : production of testosterone

There's literally no way to connect your own spinal cord with someone else's so this seems rather pointless doesn't it?

Is it a head transplant or a body transplant?
Does he keep his mind?

well, that's why you get someone else to do it for you

Just take the spinal cord and plug it in another spine. How does your simple mind not understand this?

He'll be fine.

it's going to work...... and thats what scares me the most

Fuck yes, finally

Theres no reason it shouldnt

They kept that dog head alive for like 15 minutes

All these dumb cucks who think they're gonna upload their brain on to a hard drive are fucked, this is your only chance to immortality and the average person could never do this because it requires a perfectly intact body

Unless we start cloning and growing human bodies solely for the purpose of that

Oh shit

I dont think you could even transport a white persons head onto a black persons body without high rates of failure, even single organs transplanted between races tend to fail

>RACE IS ONLY SKIN DEEP THO

No, his mind goes to a third party as a mind transplant.

fucking hell it takes some balls to volutneer for that procedure

i lied i want it to work

(You) earned it

BASED SOVIETS

Haha! Afraid to gamble? Up for the challenge?

hahahahah

What did he mean by this?

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=GukbcdqUb5k

You might not, but I sure would. I would start eating nothing but fried chicken because it's all protein yo, and that shit will get you ripped. Next I would start playing basketball because I have secretly always wanted to slam dunk a basketball. And of course I would be fucking white bitches just like before, but now I would be doing it with MUH BBC!

I know. People often call me really smart.

Does anybody else think that there is probably tons of highly unethical science experiments on humans being done behind the scenes? I completely believe that this is happening and don't see a problem with it in principle. Scientific progress should not be constrained by morality and religion as long as the goal is toward advancing and helping humanity and that people aren't needlessly suffering. Somehow though I get the feeling that in this modern age, the people with the kind of money needed to pursue black market research developments would probably have goals toward purely their own self preservation or how to better enslave the masses.

Or not.

My questions:
Where do you think the adrenal glands are?
Where is the testosterone produced?
This is your response.

And this is the reality:

Adrenal glands are attached to your kidneys and most testosterone is produced in the testicles.

I guarantee you , if you were pumped up with T and adrenaline, you would be chimping the fuck out.

Aside from these statements, no I don't have time for you.

ah... there

Ouch! You got lucky! Nice hand!

The testosterone thing is one part, but they also test for extremely low IQ, around 80

Both these things cause people to have trouble controlling impulse. So it wouldnt make someone act like a nigger, to have more testosterone suddenly, if the person has a normal white IQ. The testosterone gives them more of the tendency to be mad and the low IQ makes it so they're more likely to act on it in ways that are detrimental to themselves, but the two together are what cause the full blown chimpout

CHAPTER 3 CONFIRMED

put mark shkreli head on harambe body.

If it works, ugly looking rich people will buy the head of pretty looking poor people.

Holy shit what if a nigger on a white mans body actualy becomes a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=twISFwZLVEU

can't find the original video, this is funny though, just skip the parts where the gamer geek is talking.

What about your mom's body on my head?

This might be a fucking stupid question but how can they do this but not fix a broken back?

I don't think you understand what the objective of this procedure is Hans Gruber. Maybe they should call it a full body transplant.

>inb4 not white

sending blood to a head vie machines until you fix it in the other boddy doesn´t seem that difficult
If you are talking about how to connect the spinal cord afterwards, you got me. Maybe its easier to fix a spinal cord at neck level than on lower parts? the neck has fucked up pain receptors, it could be related

Is the body being kept on ice or are they gonna go full snatcher mode and abduct a civi.

Probably a criminal.

He later died of a cold

This is actually pretty easy to do. The problem is if it will work. Diferent DNA, can cause tissue regection.

>Sergio Canavero

lel

dolb, pain isn't real, its in your head.

Gods a beta faggot he won't do shit

And why are whites so cuck they don't do anything about it? You know they are not immune to physical trauma?